Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

Jude and Lauren’s house, Monday evening

“Damn, her tits look huge!” Was his first comment.

They were propped up with some pillows at the headboard, with Lauren tucked back under his arm. Her hand was back to playing with the hair on his chest.

“Are mine too small?” She asked, hefting one.

“No.” He dismissed her insecurity. “You’d look silly if they were her size. Like ha-ha ridiculous. They’re just big enough to play with, and catch my eye, but not stupidly enormous.”

He brushed her hand off to fondle it directly. His thumb rubbed across her erect nipple.

“Oh yeah, I love it when you do that.” She cooed, leaning forward more.

Then when Ashe appeared, Jude gulped, “Holy cow! Who the heck is that guy?”

“Clara called him her ‘lover.’” Lauren carefully didn’t lie.

“He says he has a ... you know what?” Jude guessed, listening. “I’ll bet his ‘partner’ is the woman filming.”

Lauren hadn’t thought of that, but it made sense. “You could be right.”

Jude could only shake his head in disbelief at the guy’s appearance. “And you want to fuck a guy who’s that big?”

She couldn’t exactly say ‘hell yes!’ and besides, now that she had Jude here to ground her, at least a little, she had to admit that Ashe’s size intimidated her.

“Hey, do I look like Clara to you?” She deflected.

But before he could pursue that train of thought, the next two faces completely derailed his attention.

“Oh my god! Pause it, quick!” He exclaimed.

She obeyed, “What happened? Why?”

Jude held up a shaking finger, “That’s Alan Rodion. And if her name is ‘Mary’, then that’s Alan’s spouse! We’re going to their house on Friday.”

Lauren choked, “We’re going to meet them? In person? At their home? Who are they?” She didn’t know if she was terrified or excited.

Maybe both?

“According to my dad, they’re our firm’s most important clients.” Jude explained. “I spent all day reviewing documents about them and their holdings. I even had a meeting with Alan this morning. You want to know who they are?”

“Yeah.”

“They’re the people primarily responsible for almost all the pornography filmed, produced and distributed out of Southern California.” He blurted. “They’re bigger than Larry Flynt, and richer than Donald Trump!”

Lauren’s eyes widened, “Oh.”

“Keep playing it.” He instructed. “We have a videotape of some billionaires having wife-swapping pornographic sex.” Jude shook his head in shock. “Again, I can’t believe they just gave this to you—to us, without any strings attached.”

“Should we give it back?” Lauren asked, in a small voice.

Jude shrugged, “I have no idea. They sure didn’t cover this in law school. Lesson 101: What to do if your richer-than-god clients hand you a reputation-damaging video of themselves. Homework: watch this porn video and write an analysis.”

Lauren giggled, “As a group project. All groups must have an equal number of boys and girls.”

Jude snickered, “Bonus points if you act it out while watching. Holy shit!”

“What?” Lauren looked around.

“That’s my second cousin once removed, half-aunt or whatever you call them.” Jude pointed at Sarah on the screen.

“Your who?” Lauren paused the tape again to study the third woman and her young sex partner.

“You know how Dan is named for my grandfather, right?” Jude reminded her and got a ‘don’t be stupid’ nod. “Remember me mentioning that he had a brother? My Great-Uncle, he retired right before I joined the firm. That’s his daughter.”

Lauren looked between her husband and Sarah, “She looks like she’s the same age as you, not your dad.”

“He had her really late in life, I think.” Jude explained. “In fact, my uncle Jonas isn’t married, so I’m not sure anyone ever told me who Sarah’s mother was. You don’t think... ?”

“Think, what?” Lauren asked when Jude stopped.

“What if she isn’t my distant cousin, but much more closely related?” Jude mused.

“How closely?” Lauren was intent now.

Jude licked his lips, he couldn’t believe he was going to spill this now, due to her of all people! “When I was thirteen or fourteen, sometime right around my birthday, I think, I caught my parents doing what the people on this tape are about to do. I don’t really remember who they were with, but you know that guest house on the back of their property?”

Lauren nodded silently, eyes huge.

“It was late at night, and I saw that the lights in there were on,” Jude continued, “so I went out to shut them off. It was the last time I remember thinking ‘my parents would want me to do this’. Turn them off, I mean. The curtains were open, and my parents were ‘entertaining’ inside. After seeing my mother doing the exact same thing as Sarah right there, I might have freaked out a little bit.”

“She was ... doing that ... with some guy. And you’re sure it wasn’t ... your dad?” Lauren clarified.

Jude nodded, “And if you think Sarah looks wanton on our T.V, I tell you she’s got nothing on how my mother looked while doing it.”

Lauren snickered, then giggled, then laughed, “Freaked out? What did you do?”

“What could I do? It wasn’t like I had anything to compare it to.” Jude insisted. “I’d maybe seen an old playboy or two, that’s it. I mean, I’d seen her naked before, but never in a sexual way. Our house wasn’t all hung up on that stuff. But suddenly, after that the one person who came to mind when I ... you know, uh,” he motioned like he was jerking off, “was my own mother!”

Lauren’s jaw was on the floor, “That’s why me saying ‘mama’ makes you instantly re-hard again? Holy Toledo!”

“Guilty as charged,” Jude answered ruefully.

Something Clara told her really early in Lauren’s friendship popped into her head: “Guys want to have sex with any woman who’s willing, assuming they’re even a tiny bit sexy. They can’t help it; it’s how they’re wired. You can’t get mad at your guy for checking out some girl’s boobs, or butt. That would be like getting mad at grass for being green. It wouldn’t change the grass, and it only makes you look stupid, or crazy. Or insecure.”

So Lauren asked Jude her next question very carefully, “She’s still a very attractive woman. How is it, being around your mom now?”

Jude sighed, “Until I went to college, I could barely talk to her. She was hurt by it; I can see that now. We used to talk all the time, about all sorts of stuff, before the incident. Heck, we were comfortable enough that I could ask her about the biological, uh process of having sex and kids and stuff. Of course, her own sexuality wasn’t something I’d considered at all.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.