Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

Jude and Lauren’s house, Monday evening

When Jude got home from work that evening, he found Lauren crashed out on their bed. Their bedroom reeked with a sweet sexual scent. He stopped to admire Lauren’s naked, face-down body before pulling the covers up over her ass. She still had her hands underneath her hips, though not quite touching her privates. The still-damp stains on the sheets spoke to an afternoon’s serious self-love session. She barely moved when he shook her.

“Jus—five mmrr minutes, hon.” She mumbled.

Jude laughed and went in search of food. He warmed up a frozen pizza and split it with his kids. In the time-honored tradition of parents everywhere he pried shamelessly into their love lives.

“Da-ad!” His daughter, Holly rolled her eyes.

“What?” Jude affected innocence. “Is there a guy? C’mon, don’t make me do anything drastic!”

Holly looked away, “Um, maybe.”

“Oh, really?” Jude leaned in. “What’s this guy’s name?”

“ ... Greg,” his son, Dan finally said when Holly busied herself with a slice.

“You’ve met him?” Jude supposed, turning his attention to the source of information.

Dan snickered, “You could say that. It’s Mira’s brother.”

“Oh really?” Jude exclaimed, “You hooked up your sister with your girlfriend’s brother? How old is this Greg?”

“He’s fifteen,” Holly admitted, then rushed to add, “but he’s really mature!”

Jude laughed, “I’ll just bet he is! When does your ol’ dad get to meet him?”

“We—ell,” Holly wheedled, “we wanted to go out on Friday. Could you drop us off? He said his parents can pick us up, after.”

“Friday? Oh, well, uh your grandparents were expecting to host you Friday night.” Jude informed them.

“Really???” Holly squealed. “That’s great! I could invite him over to their house, grandad totally wouldn’t care.”

The girl shot up to grab the phone before he could say anything.

“What about you?” Jude turned back to his son, “How are things with Mira ... proceeding?”

Dan chuckled, “They’re fine dad, don’t worry. We—I’m safe.”

“Son,” Jude warned, “don’t lie to me now. You’re safe? You sure?”

“I’m sure dad, I promise.” Dan assured him.

“You better be!” Jude wagged a finger, before ruining it by dribbling pizza sauce down his chin on his next bite.

They left the final slice for Holly, since she’d only half-finished her first one. Dan went back to his homework, while Jude returned to his bedroom to change clothes. Inside, he found Lauren awake finally, and dressed to kill.

“Close the door, big boy,” she husked, crooking a finger between her spread knees, “and come here.”

His wife’s tanned, toned body sported a set of red, racy lingerie, which contrasted beautifully with her tanned skin. Her doc-bought C-cups rested in a see-through bra that matched the waist-hugging garter belt, and already-wet micro-G-string below. The fishnet stockings on her long legs ended in the tallest pair of heels he’d ever seen on a woman. He wasn’t sure Lauren could walk in them unaided.

He kicked the door shut behind him and his shirt was halfway undone by the time he got to the bed. Lauren’s long bottle-blonde hair cascaded down her toned back as she rolled over onto her flat stomach so she could reach for his fly. He was forced to remove his pants and socks without moving too much, while her magical mouth sucked his dick to straining stiffness. A hand trailed up his inner thigh and fondled his balls gently.

“God, that feels good, baby!” He groaned.

One of the side effects of his wife’s ongoing friendship with Clara was her growing repertoire of bedroom skills. The paralegal occasionally hinted at sexcapades which were even more risqué than what she described in their conversations. Lauren’s effective use (and occasional lack) of underwear, improved blowjob technique, and introduction of backdoor play had her husband eager for more. When Lauren suggested they feel out Clara’s amenability to a threesome, he’d about fallen out of his chair.

Now that they’d done the deed, and found none of them regretted it, Lauren suggested that they take things slowly. Clara was a very good friend, one neither of them wanted to lose. She might be a bit of a slut, but she was an easy person to talk with for both of them. A friend like that was a rare commodity, so Jude immediately agreed with his wife’s recommendation to ‘pump the brakes slightly’. Clara herself expressed admiration that they still viewed her so maturely, given how downright nasty she’d been in bed with them.

She’d eagerly sucked his cock, straight from Lauren’s sweet pussy. And that was after Lauren slurped her friend’s tasty twat while Jude blasted his wife’s tight snatch. Then Clara dove right in to slurp up his load fresh from that same yummy hole. Clara had Lauren ride her face like a lewd cowgirl while Jude fucked Clara’s soaking cunt, and even had him creampie her. After, Clara planted her slit on Lauren’s face, and ordered the horny wife to clean out her gash, “Like a slut.” While Lauren obeyed with gusto, Clara somehow sucked him back to his third erection. To finish, he swapped between their hot pussies while Clara laid on top of Lauren and made out like full-on lesbians. Although, given the amount of semen coating both their lips and tongues, maybe more like totally bisexual bombshells.

Hell, after dribbling his final load across Lauren’s labia, Clara dove down to lick it clean like a cat. Apparently, cum play was at the top of the woman’s kink list. It wasn’t until several hours later that Jude achieved erection once more. Hours they all spent caressing, kissing, fingering and licking. They swapped around for several iterations, two ganging up on the third for exclusive attention before switching yet again. And in the morning, they coaxed one final load from him. A double-blowjob, with tons of French kissing across his cock-head.

The memory of that sight alone could fuel fantasies for years, he was sure. He made love to Lauren that next night, and they both expressed their happiness and satisfaction, plus lack of jealousy. The only thing that Jude believed could top the experience involved a woman who he knew remained forever out of reach. One he’d seen riding the largest dick he could imagine, with the most energetic excitement possible, like a total whore.

A sight that had fueled such dirty masturbatory fantasies he’d been unable to look his mother in the eye for years. He had so many questions, and though she was pretty cool, how does a fourteen-year-old ask their mom what she was doing cheating, with her husband in the same room? He’d often considered bringing it up, now that he was older. But what good would it do? His parents looked amazingly young, and acted like the perfect couple. Whatever they did to keep their spark alive, it was working.

Maybe he should use that as his intro question. Now that might—oh. Lauren swallowed his dick into her throat. Her nose brushed his lower abdomen and all thought descended south. He grabbed her head, another new move she’d encouraged him to use, and plundered her mouth with his prick. Her tongue laved the head and underside, driving him to crotch-centered euphoria. His dick wanted—no, needed to cum, and Lauren loved to swallow his spend. He flexed his hips and let his eyelids droop nearly shut as the tension built at his rod’s base.

“I’m ... going to ... cum baby!” He grunted, hands and thighs shaking.

She hummed merrily in encouragement and both of her hands dug nails into his buttocks as she pulled him in with every thrust. His wife was such an eager, inviting sex partner! He could let himself go, pour all his pent up ball juice down her gullet. The feeling of power, of sexual dominance visibly exciting her tipped him over the edge. His shaft throbbed and he shuddered as blast after blast rocketed past her tonsils.

“Fu—uu—uck!” His groan filled the room. “Oh, damn, that’s good!”

His hands loosened, and she backed off with a small sucking cough.

“Damn baby, you really fucked my face good!” She gushed. “Come lick mama’s pussy!”

His cock lurched at those words. Though he’d never even hinted at it, somehow, somewhere along the way Lauren had figured out that using one specific word was guaranteed to fire up his libido. She never teased him about it later, or mentioned it outside the bedroom, which he appreciated. After all this time, he still couldn’t talk about it openly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.