Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

Sam’s Office,
Post-Meeting

Rebecca shut Sam’s office door behind her and grinned at her husband’s appearance. Sam was slumped down in his chair now, pushed back from his desk. A brown-haired head bobbed in his lap as Sam’s eyelids closed in pleasure.

“Damn, Mary that feels good!” He complimented her.

Rebecca slipped around to kneel between Alan’s knees. “Was she doing that during the meeting?”

Alan nodded while she fished out his hardening cock. “Yes, but she stayed hidden under the desk.”

“Good thing I have practice at it, or Jude would’ve known something was up.” Sam added.

Rebecca’s lips descended over the glans, her tongue bathed his throbbing helmet. “Mmmm-hmmm.” She hummed.

Her husband was referring to her own tendency to give him blowjobs during conference calls. It was harder to do for in-person meetings, since she controlled physical access to his office.

“Is everything in motion?” Sam asked Alan.

“Mira and Greg say that the kids are primed.” Alan reported, hissing in his own pleasure. “We should hear from Ashe shortly, regarding the wife.”

“I doubt there’s any chance of that going awry.” Sam muttered.

“Likely not.” Alan agreed.

“What about him?” Sam asked Rebecca.

She raised a thumb in answer, but never paused her blowjob.

“Oh damn!” Alan moaned, “Your wife is such a skilled fellatrix!”

Sam grunted back, “My wife? What about your sister here? God-damn!”

“She does suck a mean one, don’t you, slut?” Alan commented.

“Mmmm-hmmm,” Mary hummed a vaguely affirmative answer.

The men laughed good-naturedly.

After that, slurps, sucks and moans of pleasure filled the air. The wife-swapping foursome could have gone like that all day, but Rebecca could only block out a couple hours in Sam’s busy schedule. The two women spent a good thirty minutes worshiping the immense cocks their married partners sported. Both were delirious with heady fuck-need after a half-hour of drinking the delicious pre-cum.

Rebecca was first to pop her mouth off Alan’s rod. “I wanna fuck.”

He gave her a leer, “That sounds perfect.”

While she hiked up her skirt and yanked off her miniscule G-string panties (Alan was too big to just pull them aside), Alan took off his coat and tie, then dropped his slacks. No need to mess up such a nice suit. Upon resuming his seat, Rebecca crawled up into his lap. She slotted his spit-sloppy dick into her drooling smooth-shaved pussy. Matching groans of fulfillment rose from both their mouths.

Rebecca gave Alan a lascivious smile as she began riding him. She bounced, rocked and swirled, all in one cunt-stirring motion. Alan palmed her ass-cheeks with both hands, but let her direct the motion for the moment. After a minute, she decided that she needed even more stimulation, so she undid her blouse and tossed it over the next chair’s armrest. Her luscious C-cups looked extra-large on her slender frame, as they jiggled in her demi-bra. Alan took the invitation to lavish his lips, tongue, sucking mouth and caressing fingers all over the soft orbs.

“I still don’t understand why we have to make this so complicated,” Alan complained, after a bit. “He’s a guy; just throw Lily at him. Instant boner.”

Rebecca shook her head in resignation. “We’ll do this my way,” she informed Alan sternly.

About every other year or so, Alan, or Mary would bring up her refusal to bring Jude and his family into their lifestyle. It started before Jude even finished puberty. Back then, she’d been all for it. Both she and Sam considered their introduction to the Rodion family’s proclivities to be the best thing that ever happened to them. Neither one regretted their week-long ‘induction’ with Ashe and Lily in the sex demons’ natural form. Even now, decades and countless sexual adventures later, they still felt young, and randy as teens.

So, when Jude hit fourteen Rebecca initiated her plan to educate their only child about their promiscuous proclivities. It took some careful maneuvering, since Jude was such a serious, and introverted boy. She hadn’t wanted to overwhelm him, so she set up a partner-swap with Ashe and Lily in their ‘human’ guise. The four of them were using Rebecca and Sam’s newly-constructed ‘guest house’ outside the glassed-in pool. Jude loved swimming, and would spend hours after school churning laps to and fro. He practiced breath control too, enduring minutes at a time on the eight-foot bottom.

She kept every light in the guest house switched on, and the drapes open. After Jude finished his water time that Friday evening and put the pool lights in nighttime mode, she expected him to see the illumination. He was conscientious too, so he should come over to make sure the lights weren’t left on by mistake.

It worked, exactly like she planned. Except that instead of asking her about it later, or peeping curiously (which she would’ve preferred), he withdrew completely. Barely spoke to either parent for months; and no matter what she or Sam tried, they couldn’t get a read on what was going through Jude’s head. Their family normally kept a very open, body-positive household. While they weren’t (quite) nudists, Jude had seen both of his parents’ bodies unclothed. No one made a big deal about it, and Rebecca used that transparency to maintain good communication with her teenage son. As a result, she took his reaction rather hard. For five years, until he was in college, they barely traded ten words a day.

No matter how hard Lily pushed for Rebecca to approve the demoness seducing Jude, his mother refused. It wasn’t that she feared Jude would reject Lily. Even in her ‘human guise’ Lily simply exuded sexuality; Rebecca wasn’t sure it was physically possible for a heterosexual male to turn her down. The problem was that without a clear understanding of what Jude’s issue was, Rebecca couldn’t take the chance. Especially after the second attempt failed so spectacularly.

Sex changes things, no matter what the feminists might claim. That statement remained as true now as it did before the sixties ‘free love’ and ‘zipless fuck’ movements. Rebecca needed a way to draw her son in much slower than she’d initially hoped. But how to do that?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.