Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

Law Firm, thirty years later

Jude West walked past his mother’s desk with a cocky grin, and into his father’s office for his eleven a.m. Monday morning meeting at West & Associates, Attorneys at Law. The thirty-five-year-old lawyer had recently been promoted to partner, only the third such promotion in the firm’s century-long history. The West family had managed wealthy clients’ legal affairs for three generations now. Jude’s grandfather, Daniel and great-uncle, Jonas started the firm back during the roaring twenties, and through careful maneuvering avoided getting embroiled with anything too organized-crime related.

Jude’s father, Samuel took the helm when Uncle Jonas finally retired over a decade ago, and Jude expected to do the same upon his father’s retirement. Though from the way that the Old Man seemed to have hit forty and stopped aging, long into his late fifties, Jude figured it would be a while.

Jude’s mother, Rebecca too had taken on her husband’s agelessness. The woman was a fit fifty-five, but didn’t look a day over Jude’s actual age. How she pulled it off without plastic surgery, he had no idea. The woman had been Sam’s primary ‘administrative assistant’ for nearly the man’s entire career. She managed the firm’s sharp-eyed, up-and-coming paralegals, plus the ‘receptionists’ for the office.

Rebecca gave him a broad smile back, plus a pursed-lip air kiss. Flattering tops, short skirts and serious heels were the norm for women in the office. All Jude’s high school and college guy-friends teased him about having a MILF mom when he was younger. If they only knew ... After wrenching his attention away from her to focus on the meeting with his father and their biggest client, a lilting titter followed him through the door.

Inside the office, seated behind his massive cherry wood desk sat Samuel West. The man was larger than life, with a cigar smoldering in its tray at one elbow. Jude himself took after his mother’s slenderer (though still sufficiently busty) form, than his father’s broad-shouldered, muscular one. Sam waved Jude to the unoccupied seat facing his desk. The other chair contained a blue-eyed gentleman, whose slightly-taller form filled out an expensive suit with an identically buff build.

“Jude, this is Alan Rodion.” Sam introduced. “Alan, this is my son, Jude. The one we told you about.”

Alan held out a hand, which Jude reached across to shake.

“Yes, I remember.” Alan said. “Pleased to meet you. Your father tells me good things about you. Top of your class? First time pass at the Bar exam? Impressive.”

Those accomplishments were several years in the past, but Jude still took pride in them.

“Thank you,” Jude replied. “I unfortunately know nothing about you.” He nodded at Sam. “My dad’s quite good at keeping secrets.”

“Something I—we prize in our attorney.” Alan agreed.

“That’s why you’re here, son.” Sam said, pushing a large box of files to the edge of his desk. “Now that you’re a partner, its time you familiarized yourself with our most important client. Everything in that is completely confidential, even within the firm. You can’t show any of it to anyone without mine, or Rebecca’s approval. For now.”

“Not even Clara?” Jude wondered.

“Not even your assigned paralegal.” Sam confirmed. “Jason is the only one who has access currently.”

“She’s not going to like that,” Jude sighed. Clara had been his paralegal since he started. She was a single mother; whose teenage son now went to school with Jude’s own son. He would consider her a family friend, and it was going to hurt her feelings when he wouldn’t let her see what was in the box.

“Son,” Sam said, shifting in his chair, “if you ever hope to sit here, you’ll need to learn that hurt feelings don’t determine policy.”

“I know, dad. I know.” Jude waved him off.

“Familiarize yourself with the terms of the trust that they have, and all the members of their family.” Sam went on. “If you have any questions, direct them to me, or Rebecca. But if Alan here calls you, you’ll know who he is.”

“No problem.” Jude answered, nodding to Alan. “I’m always available, I hope you understand that.”

Alan returned the nod, “Thank you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.