Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

Sam and Rebecca’s house, Friday evening

Jude eased his Porsche to the curb outside his parents’ house. He could’ve parked in the semi-circular driveway, but he’d be swapping out for the van anyway, and had no interest in a car-shuffle rigmarole. Without Lauren available to drop him off, so he could take the van home, he’d have to get brought back over sometime during the week for his 911.

The reason for this was that Jude and Lauren actually had three cars. Such extravagance was nearly unheard of among most of his friends, especially since all three vehicles were newer models. Jude’s 911 was the most recent, but Lauren’s little Mercedes coupe was only a year behind his. Then there was the van; a source of much consternation when Sam and Rebecca bought the first one for them, years ago. Always the biggest, plushest vehicle on the road, Jude now had to wonder if his parents weren’t thinking that the van would see other, non-family-related uses. About every five years or so, they’d finagle to sell it and get a brand new one.

Last time they did so, Dan had recently discovered a new T.V. show wherein four crazy Vietnam vets ran around shooting up bad guys. They drove a killer all-black van, with red racing stripes on the sides. Dan thought that vehicle was the absolute best, and lobbied shamelessly for his doting grandparents to purchase one, ‘for him’. In the time honored tradition of well-to-do, doting grandparents everywhere, Sam and Rebecca indulged him. The thing looked exactly like the show one, right down to the rumbling engine and complete lack of windows on the sides. They made it clear to Dan that though he would get to drive it as his own, once he secured a license, its price was that he would also be responsible for chaffering Holly whenever Jude or Lauren needed him to.

In her run-up to the threesome, Lauren and Jude ‘christened’ the back, and given what he’d heard about Dan that morning, Jude had to wonder if his son hadn’t managed something similar. If so, he was curious to know which one of them was first.

Crap, feeling sexually competitive with his teenage son? That had to be weird, right? Oh well, he had more important things to worry about. Like the little bombshell currently draped across from the passenger seat to blow him while he drove. She’d been a ‘gift’ from Mary before he finally headed out to check on his kids.

The tailor Lily took him to right after breakfast had brought a small army, most of whom spent the lion’s share of their lascivious interest in Jude, rather than the three nude women. Probably because all the males were swishes. The only non-gay guy got immediately commandeered by Lily, who took him into the next room and serenaded them with the sounds of her fucking his brains out the whole time Jude was being measured and catered to. The tailor had a single blazer-and-shirt combo ready for him to wear, before they departed. Jude figured he’d need a semi-truck to deliver the rest, given how many times Mary waved a hand and said, “Oh, just get both” or “ ... all three.”

And, once the tailor draped his body with fabric, the women covered up as well. More accurately, they each tossed on a thin, colored, silk robe, none of which reached a millimeter past the crease at the bottom of their asses. The garments refused to stay tied shut, for a host of reasons. Chiefly, because the girls relished flashing him constantly. At no point could he not see a nipple; and all beaver shots, from the front or rear were accompanied by hand rubs and sultry pouting. He wondered why they even bothered wearing clothing, in that case, but then just decided to enjoy the show.

After that, came a flirty little Italian girl who shaved him with a straight razor and gave him a haircut. The twenty or so minutes his face spent buried underneath the hot, moist towel also involved a blowjob. This time, he had no idea which woman performed it. All three spent the rest of the day pretending it had been each of them to do so. He suspected the Italian girl was the culprit, given the canary-eaten grin she sported on her way out.

Then pedicure, manicure, and skin treatment. No one offered him any choices in the particulars, but given how good it all made him feel, he couldn’t complain. The piece de resistance was a two-hour-long, full-body massage from three compact Filipino women. One focused on his upper body, one did his legs and butt, and the final one rubbed and squeezed out as much of that pipe-clogging cum as she could extract. It wouldn’t do to splash that icky white gunk all over his well-oiled skin; much more sensible to drink it. For hygienic reasons. Even when bade to lay face down, he found the donut for his face had a cousin in the center of the cushioned table. His ‘middle masseuse’ knelt on a folded towel to continue her mission from below. Jude enjoyed watching her tight ass jiggle ever so slightly with her body’s movements, it was the only part he could see through the donut pillow.

Teri and Carly tag-team scrubbed him down in the shower afterward. The sisters, plus Mary and Lily then got him decked out in his designated ‘evening wear’ and sent him on his way. But only once he’d picked one of the staff to ‘accompany’ him. Jude tried to protest, but when the row of women he was supposed to select from heard his opposition, their instantaneous clamor killed his argument before he could begin. Mary never explained where she found such a menagerie of tantalizing female flesh, nor why they were all so intent on being his choice. In the end, he went with a willowy Pacific Islander whose caramel skin made him want to eat her for dessert.

“How do you feel?” Lily asked as she fussed at his clothes before letting him duck into his sports car. Koina, his designated ‘wing-woman’ for the weekend climbed into the passenger seat after stowing her bag under the hood. Gone was her pornographic staff uniform, replaced by a scandalously thin, and short sundress. It wouldn’t have surprised Jude if she wore no underwear beneath.

“Like a million bucks,” Jude joked in a self-deprecating tone.

“Good,” Lily approved, “you should.” She tilted her head toward the car, “So let the girl do her thing. Half the fun of carrying around that cum cannon in your pants is getting to use it on appropriately slutty women. You’ll find that the more you use it, the more it’ll be in demand. Don’t start being shy now.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he smiled, and leaned over to kiss her forehead. “Thanks for ... everything.”

“Be back here no later than dawn Monday morning!” She reminded him before he raced off.

And slammed right into Los Angeles’ Friday evening rush hour traffic. The trip across town to his parents’ home took twice as long as it usually did. Ordinarily, he would be grumpy and antisocial after enduring such a drive. But in this case, he had something else to occupy his attention: a cock-hungry dick-slurper. Koina draped herself over the car’s center console and fished his rapidly re-hardening rod through his fly before they even turned onto the main road. By the time they inched their way onto the highway, she had his entire length slippery with saliva. Her hands caressed him lengthwise, and with a screwing motion in addition to her never-still tongue. His erection remained rock hard the entire time, and as he shut the engine off, Jude realized he couldn’t hardly remember a single thing about the trek.

Now, he needed release. Cum churned in his balls as he finally relaxed enough to devote one hundred percent of his attention on the things Koina performed with his prick. His jizz demanded a wet, willing receptacle for his semen, and the sun-kissed woman offered herself in that role. His breathing became labored and he grunted out a warning. Koina hummed back with a rising, inviting tone in response. The tip of her tongue concentrated on his glans while she sucked and stroked his angry, red rod. His eyelids drooped and all thought moved into Koina’s thirsty mouth.

Stars exploded across his unseeing vision as his entire pelvis pumped gallons of spunk down her throat. His groan dragged out, overpowering the sloppy sucking noises her body made. She swallowed it all eagerly, her hum more a high-pitched whine of desire at this point.

Her ministrations continued long past the obvious end of his climax. He was forced to push her away, so he could tuck himself back into his pants. Luckily, the tailor had understood such concerns, and his slacks contained ample room for his girth.

“I’ve gotta go inside, and I don’t know how long this is going to take,” Jude finally told her. “I know you don’t know these people, but sitting out here in the car sounds boring as all get out. You want to come in with me?”

Koina and he hadn’t exchanged more than ten words since Jude met her, so her reply floored him, “Your parents? Sam and Rebecca West? Of course I know them.” She threw him an impish smirk, “Your mom and I gave your dad this really sexy double blowjob one time ... Mmmm-Hmmm.”

He’d only finished softening enough to get decent a moment ago. Thinking about his parents having a threesome with this woman was not helping matters. That should be weird, right? Too bad it wasn’t; only libido-reinvigorating.

“Good,” he decided to roll with it, then, “let’s go. Come on.”

The porch light was already lit, but apparently his mother was shameless these days. She threw open the front door, and stood there, not quite posing in a short silk robe, identical to the ones Mary and the younger women had worn all day. Unlike they, however Rebecca hadn’t bothered to put the belt into the waist loops for it. With breasts as large as hers, rather than covering anything important, the blue fabric outlined her nude body like a picture frame. Jude’s dick got the message that everyone intended for it to come back out and play.

Rebecca held her position for a few seconds, visibly relishing her son’s leer before speaking, “Wow, don’t you look good enough to eat!”

“He sure was!” Koina chirped happily.

Feeling his oats after such an unbelievable day, Jude didn’t say a word, just stepped across the threshold and swept his mother into a completely non-platonic embrace. He palmed her ass with one hand, cupped and teased a boob with the other, and shoved his tongue down her throat. Rebecca melted into him, her body draping itself across his chest and thigh. She hum-moaned and eagerly sucked his tongue like a milkshake straw. It was weird, and hot and he ached to bend her over right there in the entryway. After a few minutes, he realized someone was poking his back.

“Get in the house, lover boy,” Koina prodded. “It’s hot out here.”

Rebecca broke off with a giggle. She ushered them inside, and shut the door. A switch flick, and the outside light went off. “Who’s th—I remember you,” she examined Koina with a measuring look. “We did something naughty together, didn’t we?”

Koina pirouetted, flaring her sundress up enough to flash them her pantyless ass. “Think of me wearing a cute little—”

“—Maid outfit!” Rebecca snapped her fingers. “Oh, we did the hottest little double-suck on my hubby.” She looked around, like she didn’t know where Sam was. “Sam? Sam!”

Jude’s father’s voice echoed down the hall, “Yes, dear?”

“Jude’s here,” Rebecca announced, like her husband should already know that.

“Well, bring him back,” Sam’s voice echoed down the hall, “he’s going to want to see this.”

“Oh?” Rebecca winked at her son. “Sam’s been keeping an eye on the kids. Come on.”

She led the way through the house, and out into the backyard behind the glassed-in pool. Jude’s father was standing in the house’s shadow, facing the detached guest house opposite. The house sat at right angle to the main residence, with a shared flagstone patio area between them, and a convenient exterior door into the pool for any guests. The patio had both ground-level lighting and brighter lamps for evening use. Both of those systems were shut off, so the guest house provided the only light this time of night.

A giant set of picture windows looked out onto the patio from the combined living, dining and kitchen room in the center of the guest house. Whatever drapes normally provided privacy for the dwelling were pulled completely aside, revealing the teenagers occupying that large, wide-open space inside.

Jude counted fourteen young men and women filling the room. They were evenly split, seven of each sex. They were paired off, projecting an affectionate, communal, jubilant attitude. Smiles flashed freely, and laughter tinkled audibly, through the glass. He recognized his own two kids, and Rebecca gave him the others’ names. Not a single one wore a stitch of clothing.

His daughter, Holly was at the very center. Her ‘boyfriend,’ Greg lounged back in a plush couch, displaying her to the room as she stood straddling his thighs and energetically bouncing on the boy’s cock. Greg’s hands guided her waist all the way up until the bare tip remained inside Holly’s snatch, then hammered her down with an audible moan. Holly’s hands tugged and twisted her nipples forcefully while she rode. His daughter’s expression of absolute lascivious pleasure shot straight to Jude’s dick. Her small, toned, fit body, perky tits and close-trimmed, dick-packed crotch were the most stimulating sight he’d ever watched.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.