Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

The Estate, Friday morning a week later

Jude blinked awake in the morning’s light. What happened? Where was he? A survey of the room didn’t tell him much, until his gaze fell on the nude form he was curled against. A thick mane of black, curly hair fanned out on the pillow, and a flexible tail wound around his calf. His massive erection nestled in the valley between perfectly-shaped, deep red butt cheeks. Lily’s silky skin caressed his huge, heavy, sensitive shaft. That’s right, he’d been fucking the succubus for days now. So many, that he’d lost count. An aphrodisiac interlude of unbridled lust and continuous fornication.

The kind of thing that could drive a man to extremes. In his case, the depths of depravity. Images of perverted, filthy carnality flowed across his waking mind. Things he’d done to Lily, and allowed her to do to him. Other images she’d showed him; he had no idea if they were real or fictitious. Events which should, by all rights utterly disgust him.

So, why was he feeling so ... satiated? Satisfied with himself? Had he gone mad? Or had he...

Lily felt him shift, and she twitched awake. A hip-wiggle rubbed her butt across his insistent prick, derailing his musings. Unthinkingly, he slid a hand down to cock one leg and slide his dick between her silky thighs. He loved morning sex; that lazy, sensuous copulation with someone you enjoyed waking up beside. He recalled spending an entire morning doing each other, and only rising after noon.

But her hand blocked him, and she slid away. Her body turned to face him, a sad smile stinging his heart. “Class is dismissed. You passed, lover-boy. With flying colors.”

“ ... Huh?” He asked intelligently.

“Six days and six nights are my limit for humans,” Lily explained. “Any more than that, and you risk mental ... deterioration. You need a break from me. For your own good.”

“So, that’s it?” He was confused, “We can’t have sex ever again? Why not? I don’t understand.”

She giggled, “This is one of my favorite parts. But first, I need to change.” Light rippled across her body, and the human Lily he’d first met reappeared in place of the sultry succubus. Jude blinked in surprise; he hadn’t seen that face since the first night.

“You know,” he mused aloud, “I absolutely want to fuck your demoness form until we pass out, but there’s something about you in human form that’s alluring in a whole different way.”

That earned him a genuine smile, “Why thank you, lover.” She scooted forward and planted a kiss on his lips. Dodged his tongue though. “Nah-ah!” She scolded, “Now it’s your turn.”

He tried chasing her mouth, but she only stuck a finger across his to stop him. “What do you mean?” He asked.

Her other finger pointed at the mirror-wall across from the bed. “Go take a look at yourself, then we’ll talk.”

With a funny look, he threw back the sheets and sat up. Was there something going on with his reflection? He studied it as he stood and walked over. Then it struck him, and he glanced back at her in shock. Eyes narrowing, he knocked the glass, “I remember you showing me some pretty ... amazing images on this. Is this ... real?”

Her eyebrows rose in surprise, “Look down at yourself. That I cannot falsify.”

He held up an arm. A meaty, muscular limb that radiated power and strength. It matched what he saw in the mirror. He picked up a foot, and found his legs were the same way. Serious pectoral muscles bulged from his chest. And yes, his semi-hard dick was ... absolutely massive!

“Holy moly!” He held it up, and turned to display it for her. Knowledge appeared in his mind: some women find big dicks scary, but sluts think they’re the best. Lily was undoubtedly a slut, if not the queen of them. Maybe she’d... “Want to fuck?”

She giggled, “Men! One track minds, that’s for sure.”

He wagged it, “I don’t hear a ‘no’.”

She sighed, “No, you goober. I just told you, no sex with me, even in this guise for at least a week.”

“Your loss,” he joked, turning back to examine himself. He pulled at the skin on his face. Even that was smooth, unmarred and sitting on chiseled bones. It was as though someone took a picture of him, and painted the most attractive version possible. “Lauren’s going to freak,” fell from his lips unthinkingly. He spun again, “Wait! Where’s Lauren?”

Lily held up a hand, “Hold your horses, Andretti. How much do you remember?”

Jude’s forehead scrunched, “I ... she was with Ashe, and Clara. Acting—calling herself a ‘hotwife’.” He stroked himself, “Looked like quite a threesome.”

Lily nodded, “Ashe was in his true form, you recall that too?”

“Sure.”

“He did the same thing for both Lauren and Clara, as I did for you,” she motioned at his new body. “But with two people at the same time, it takes an extra few days, or it might eventually fade. That would take years, but no reason not to be sure now, and never worry about it again. They won’t be finished until Monday morning.”

“Damn,” he cursed, “you’re really cock-blocking me here. What day is today?”

She chuckled, “It’s Friday morning.”

He choked, “A week? It’s been a full week? What about work? My—my kids?”

“Not to worry,” she soothed. “Your parents took care of your spawn. And as Sam is effectively your ultimate supervisor, he excused your absence. Speaking of which, y—”

“Crap,” he interrupted her, mind racing down several paths simultaneously, “I don’t have any clothes. Where’s my suit? It won’t fit, will it? Shoot, I’ll have to drive home naked, then.”

“Jude,” he didn’t hear her. “Jude! Stop!”

“What?” He looked up.

“You are not the first person to experience this,” she reminded him. “Your client, Mary has arranged for a ‘makeover day’ for you. Are you ready to begin?”

“Makeover day?” He quoted. “Sounds like a movie.”

Her finger circled in his general groin area, “An X-rated one, maybe.”

He laughed, releasing tension, “Yeah, probably. Okay, where do I go?”

She slid out of the bed, like a figure skater gliding across ice, “I will show you.” She walked over to another door on the same wall as the bathroom entrance.

“Um, while I would enjoy your company a whole lot, if you’re intending to tease me with your sexy ... naked...” He trailed off as she opened and entered, ignoring him. He followed and looked in to find that it was a walk-in closet. One full of clothing for her. “You live here?”

“Of course,” she tossed him a ‘don’t be stupid’ look so reminiscent of Lauren that it made him want her even more (if that was possible). “Where else would I live? Alan and Mary invited Ashe and I. Until we leave, they owe accommodations. Among other things.”

He hadn’t considered that! “How did they ‘invite’ you?” He inquired.

“A ritual,” she remarked off-handedly. Expensive, miniscule panties snugged into her crotch, followed by a tartan skirt which made a halfhearted effort to hide her lower charms. A near-sheer, white, collared shirt got tied over her braless breasts, which did nothing to hide her mouth-wateringly pink areolae. Two quick hair pulls and she now sported a pair of long pigtail-style streams. The ensemble dropped her apparent age by well over a decade, all without any physical change. She tucked her toes into a pair of heels made to resemble girls’ dress shoes in style.

“How do I look?” She posed.

“Like I’m a dirty old man,” Jude admitted. He wasn’t sure it was an improvement, from a ‘don’t get Jude’s motor running’ point of view. Several naughty teacher-student fantasies sprang to mind immediately.

That earned another giggle, “Good. Now, come on.” She wrapped herself around his arm, breasts surrounding his tricep, and dragged him out of the bedroom.

They were at the top of the stairs before they found any sign of other inhabitants. Voices echoed in the hall below. Regardless of how he’d spent the previous week, stepping onto the first stair took a great effort of will.

Lily whispered, “It’ll be all right, I promise.”

He nodded and allowed himself to be led down. As they came around the curve to view the wide area below, Jude felt his anxiousness evaporate. Four women formed a cluster right at the base, three of whom he knew. Mary, Carly and Teri were all nude, save the heels they perched on. He felt like he’d crossed over into a blue movie, one where the normal rules of propriety were modified. Of course, given that Mary owned a lewd-product empire, maybe she was more comfortable with casual nudity and sexual fantasy.

The slap of his bare feet, and click of Lily’s heels on the floor tiles alerted the women to his arrival. Their conversation cut off, and four sets of eyes turned his way. Up close, with all three side-by-side Jude could see that not only did Carly and Teri resemble each other immensely, they also looked like Mary. Alike enough to be her sisters, or daughters rather, given their apparently younger age. Teri and Mary had identical emerald eyes, and Carly’s blue ones were set above a carbon copy of Mary’s narrow, ever-so-slightly-upturned nose.

He received a trio of duplicate dazzling smiles, which he returned with appreciation. “Good morning,” he greeted them.

He got a chorused, “Good morning.” Even their voices were similar!

Mary stepped forward, and tisked at Lily, “You couldn’t stay naked, for him?”

Lily chuckled, “If I were naked, he’d have me impaled right now. One of my most eager students.”

Mary motioned at Lily’s outfit, “And this is better?”

Lily shrugged, “It’s working, isn’t it?”

Mary let the matter drop, and held a hand out for Jude to take. He gave it a kiss, but didn’t let go. Intentionally this time. “And you, my young man, look positively scrumptious. This is going to be a good day.”

His eyes narrowed, “Uh, thank you. I’ll admit, I’m still a little overwhelmed.”

“Not to worry,” Mary assured him. She maneuvered around to situate herself on Jude’s other arm. His elbow ended up surrounded by her sumptuous breasts, and she guided his fingers between her thighs. The skin of her vulva was soft, and slick. His middle finger creased her folds, finding an already swollen clitoris. The pad of his tip brushed across it gently and she rewarded him with a hiss of pleasure.

“Naughty boy,” Mary murmured. “Now, have you met my daughters: Teresa and Caroline?”

Teri and Carly somehow conveyed both blatant invitation for him, and a jealous pout directed their mother’s way. Jude’s brain spun for a moment.

“I have—wait,” he tilted his head in thought, “I thought Leo and Vic were your sons? How... ?”

“Ah,” Mary snickered, “this will require some explanation, now that you know of Ashe and Lily’s true nature. Let’s save that for breakfast. Winai, if you please?”

The fourth woman, a diminutive, attractive Thai was decked out in an obscene parody of a classic French maid’s outfit. If her frilly skirt hid her panties from his sight, it was only because he was so much taller than the elfin girl. Her ‘apron’ front barely covered generous caramel breasts, shifted enough that a brown nipple peaked on one side as she held up a silver tray.

With all the nubile flesh on display, his dick grew semi hard and heavy. A few more pumps thrummed when Winai squatted, knees together and laid a pair of flip-flops on the floor at his feet.

“They should be the correct size,” Mary told him. “For men, we’ve found that your feet only gain a single increase in size. Try them on.”

He slid his toes into the thongs, and found that they did indeed fit. Winai’s empty hand brushed his dick as it swung nearby, but before he could capitalize on her offer, the maid stood and held out the next item: a gold men’s bracelet.

“Most of my staff don’t know who you are,” Mary explained. “Yet. Wearing this will tell them that you’re a personal guest of mine. You’ll find them quite ... accommodating.”

If Winai were any indication, Mary’s staff were very, very accommodating. Mary removed his hand from between her legs and helped fasten the jewelry around his wrist. Winai held out the final item, a gold necklace chain, with a small key attached. It was long enough that it easily slipped over his head.

“Winai, or one of the others will show you where your guest room is,” Mary informed him. “The key will let you lock up any items you want to keep here.”

His eyebrows shot up, “Keep? Here? Uh, why wouldn’t I just go home?”

She smirked, “Didn’t it take you over an hour to get here from your house?”

“About that, yeah.” He confirmed.

She guided his hand back to her pudendum, and gave him a sultry look through her long eyelashes. “Didn’t you enjoy the party? Don’t you want to be our guest at all the future ones we’ll throw?”

He caressed her clit again, earning a shiver from her, “Of course!”

“Well,” she maneuvered back to his side once more, “I expect you’ll be very popular at them. It’ll be easier if you have a place to come directly from work, and stay the morning after.”

“Are you saying,” he asked for clarification, “that you’ll give me a room in your house, to use whenever I want?”

“Exactly!” Mary approved. She tugged him to begin walking. They maneuvered around a long, large, covered box staged directly in the center of the hall. He recalled it being used as a refreshment table during the party, but that was a week ago.

“What’s that?” He asked, pointing.

Mary smiled mysteriously, but Lily whispered in his ear, “Our ‘stage’ for initiating the orgy segment of any parties we throw. You missed that part last time. We’ll make sure you get a spot at the next one; you’ll enjoy it immensely.”

Jude’s cock lurched again, “Now I’m very interested.”

Mary got into the action, “Not as much as you will be once you see how use it.”

If they kept this up, he’d be wandering around at full mast all day!

Winai led the way as they traversed to a sunlit dining room. There, a similarly-attired Nordic blonde was in the process of laying out a breakfast spread. “Thank you, Svea.” Mary remarked as the five of them took seats.

Jude found himself between Mary and Carly, as Lily regarded him with amusement from across the table. He got an eyeful of Svea’s tits as she unnecessarily leaned way over to serve him. Then a wet, white, G-string panty shot, as she leaned the other way to serve the women. He debated skipping the food in favor of a more delectable dish. Once she concluded her initial duties, Svea took up a position to the side, where she had a cart with additional courses.

Then Winai, who’d stashed her tray somewhere out of sight, slid underneath the table on a small cushion. A tiny pair of hands, and plump pair of lips found his dangling dick. Winai’s tongue circled his helmet, and collected the droplets of pre-cum that welled from his slit. Soft fingertips brushed along his hardening length, alternating with light fingernail tracing. A perfectly sensuous tingle that relaxed and aroused, without igniting his libido. His eyelids drooped and a silly smile spread his lips.

“None of that,” Mary scolded, poking his arm, “enjoy her, but we want to talk with you. And you need to eat, as well.”

Jude blinked himself back to higher thought. He reached for his silverware, “About what?”

“Our family,” Carly supplied.

Mary pointed in agreement, “And your place within it.”

“My place?” He wondered.

“Let me start at the beginning,” Mary said. “As you know, Lily and Ashe are special. What you won’t find, in those files you have on all my family members, are unaltered birth certificates for our four children.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.