Honey, I Fucked a Succubus! - Cover

Honey, I Fucked a Succubus!

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jude West was a successful lawyer at his family firm. When he finally meets his most important client, he finds that things are not as he believed. The clients have a pair of summoned pet sex demons, and he's the last one to find out. Join him for his family's descent into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Workplace   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

The Estate, early Saturday morning

When Jude semi-woke a while later, the candles were all out, and the fireplace contained only embers. A hint of moonlight shone in through the windows, casting everything into orange-gray shadow. Lily, who was curled at his side, with a hand wrapping his never-flagging erection, stirred awake at his change in breathing. She wormed her way up to plant a kiss on his cheek.

“That was delicious, lover boy,” she breathed. “You ready to begin?”

If by ‘begin’ she meant: start another round of intoxicating sex, then his answer was yes! He growled, and reached to roll back on top. She stopped him with a hand.

“My turn to ride you, big boy,” she decided.

Feeling like the king of the world, he stretched out above his head. “As my lady wishes,” he snarked.

She slung a leg over his hips and dangled her boobs onto his chest. Rubbery nipples grazed his skin.

“Oh, I’m no lady,” she hissed. “Only total whores get to have this kind of fun.”

She dropped her weight, rubbing his rod with her glistening gash. Fuck fluids flowed down to coat him. On her knees now, she lifted up and slotted him between her silky thighs. Her scalding, slick, velvet snatch seemed to suck him right inside. The exquisite friction returned as she dropped to completely seat him inside.

Jude groaned and humped his hips up at her, “God-damn! That feels good!”

“I’m just getting started,” she promised. “But you need to agree; are you ready to begin?”

“Haven’t we, already?” He motioned at her curvaceous fully-impaled form.

She leaned over, hands on his chest, “Oh, no. Right now we’re just fucking. I’m asking if you want to get started with your sex stud transformation.”

“My sex what transformation?” He tilted his head to one side.

“The one you agreed to before we finished earlier,” she reminded him.

“Um, you’ll have to remind me,” he admitted. “All I remember is how amazing you felt. I think that qualifies as you fucking my brains out, if anything does.”

She giggled, “Oh, most definitely! But you agreed to let me make you a big-dicked, sexy stud-muffin. Do you remember that?”

He looked away in thought, “Maybe. Wasn’t that just bedroom talk?”

Now she tittered, “Oh no, lover boy. You enrolled in Lily’s Graduate Class for Aspiring Sex Fiends. Sealed with an orgasm, too. No going back now.”

Whatever her game was, it sounded hot, and hopefully involved all manner of filthy deeds. That was right up his alley!

“Well then, by all means, let’s get started. Lay it on me, you vixen.” He invited.

“I hear your intention, and agreement with my purpose,” she intoned. “Let us begin. Prodi!”

She sat back, and darkness appeared to coalesce around her. The long, straight mane of black hair filled out into ringlets and something ... sharp(?) poked up right inside her hairline. Her ears sharpened, as did the lines of her face. It retained the same attractive, striking appearance she’d always had, only now containing an inhuman cast. A forked tongue flickered between her plumper lips. Dark webbed wings sprouted from her back, a double-handbreadth across. Her skin picked up the dying orange light, and deepened into a toasty maroon. The arrowhead tip of a tail lashed the air above his legs.

Small silver hoops appeared, pierced through her nipples and linked by a thin, heavy chain of the same metal. A matching cable encircled her waist loosely, with a tail draped into the crease of her thigh. And her baby-smooth, hairless pussy! A scorching flash filled the cavern between her thighs. It ignited an irresistible drive to copulate. He latched both hands on her hips and tugged her back and forth on his dick.

“A succubus?” He exclaimed, without stopping their movement. “I’m fucking a sex demon?”

Jude considered himself a worldly person; he’d taken the family to multiple European, Asian and South Pacific countries. Seen the Wall’s Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin, and the Eiffel Tower lit up at night. He’d swum in bathwater-warm waters as blue as the sky and clear as glass. He knew there were unexplained things remaining on Earth, but also believed that rigorous scientific analysis (and not religious dogma) produced a deeper and greater understanding of nature. An actual, honest-to- ... well, maybe not god, but... -hell demon sitting atop his unflagging dick threw him for more than one loop. He lifted one hand to tap the chain.

Yup, real. Her boobs’ gravity-defying nature was even more pronounced, and they jiggled enticingly from his action. He reached up to brush one wing, flapping slowly beyond her shoulder as Lily flexed her lower body. Its texture was as smooth and soft as the rest of her, no matter how alarming they appeared. Fearful dread warred with uncontrolled lust to control his reaction.

“Hello, Jude,” she smiled toothily. Even her incisors were longer and sharper now. “I’ve been waiting two decades for this. Want to lose your demonic virginity?” She cupped and presented her boobs to him, while wiggling her hips and clenching her cunt-channel on his rod.

He hesitated, “Is it going to kill me, if I say yes?”

She rolled her eyes, which he noticed were now glowing orange, “No, silly! Why would I kill you? I want to fuck you senseless, then wake you up and do it again. And again, for the next week straight.”

Lust won the reaction war, but a tiny shred of non-lewd rationality remained.

“I’m not sure I can miss that much work,” he joked. Or maybe reasoned? He wasn’t clear on why he was still trying to talk about anything other than Lily’s demonically alluring body and the things he wanted to do to her.

She plastered herself to him, pelvis already rocking to massage his dick delightfully. The tip of her tail caressed his ball sack. Up close, her optic orbs projected hypnotic eroticism.

“What makes you think that?” She inquired.

Having a non-sexual conversation while her pussy did such lewdly distracting things to his cock at the same time was hard. Pun intended. He persevered anyway.

“Well, I have a pretty important thing to get done, hopefully by this week’s end.” He explained.

“What, Alan and Mary’s legal crap?” Lily scoffed.

“Given how much money is at stake, and the extent of their holdings, I’m not sure I’d call it ‘crap.’” He admonished.

“Fair enough,” she allowed, “but why do you need to get it all done, right now?”

“Because I’m taking over the account soon.” Jude informed her, exasperated.

“Think so?” She asked, “All by yourself, are you?”

“Clara and me, yeah.” He replied.

She smirked, and pushed her nose over to his ear, “Jude, Alan and Mary’s family are billionaires. Every single person at your firm, from my fuck-buddy, Sam to that cumslut receptionist, Tina works on their business.”

He blinked, floored, “What?” His anger at being left out probably would’ve erupted, if she hadn’t chosen that moment to give his dick a firm squeeze with her Kegel muscles. “Oh, damn that’s nice. But how can that be? I’ve never done anything on their account before!”

“All those cases you worked? Those documents you’ve prepared and executed? Every one of them for a subsidiary of theirs.” Lily’s words shattered his worldview. “Those files you’re reviewing are to provide enough background for you to realize it on your own. I should totally not be telling you this. Your father will be very upset.” She wiggled, “But, sex demon.”

“Who were all those people I met? They ran whole companies.” He wondered.

“Subordinates,” she explained, “usually two or more levels below those who know Alan, Mary, or one of their kids directly.” He got a pout at his scowl, “Now, don’t be mad. Probably half the staff who attend parties here only know they got invited due to their jobs, not the nature of your firm’s relationship with the Rodion’s.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.