Bob Prick Van Winkle: Family Date Time - Cover

Bob Prick Van Winkle: Family Date Time

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A new story line, with the author Lubrican permission, in the epic Prick Van Winkle twisted fairytale storyverse. Detective Zack, husband to Val, discovers some of the Van Winkle family incestuous secrets. He asks Bob to take care of his new wife Val's needs when he goes off to war but with a few conditions of his own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

All three shared a laugh each probably thinking about how Fran suddenly found herself in the middle Val and Zack’s date with him and Martha.

Bob had moved on from massaging and oiling Val’s growing breasts to her feet. She had shooed him off her sensitive nipple to her sore feet.

He now sat at the end of the bed one of Val’s feet in his lap while Fran with her softer gentler hands took care of Val’s breasts and round belly with her oiled hands.

“Fran so do you still feel lucky?” said Bob, pretty sure he had heard a version of the answer before.

“Yea deciding to go to Martha’s when all the police cars blocked the road home was a heaven-sent inspiration. It was like the car drove itself there as I looked for a way around. That and deciding I needed mint-chip ice cream for my lonely movie night.”

“Well Fran I have no regrets, how about you Val?” said Bob as he ran a thumb along the bottom of her foot.

“Sharing Bob with you has had its benefits.” she smiled eyes still closed, “I also learned a couple of things about my husband that night.”

“Like what?” said Fran.

“Well, I will tell you one, he is dedicated to his job. Leaving us three women, in Uncle Bobs ‘care’, to go to work in the middle of the night takes a lot of dedication?”, she chuckled at the memory.


Bob had waited with Val while Martha and Zack both seemingly uncaring about their nakedness in front of Fran moved to the startled teen. Fran told them to watch out as she had broken a glass by the kitchen door when she came in.

Bob found himself in the living room with Martha, Val and Fran. Martha who with a level voice was interrogating Fran as Zack headed back upstairs. Bob saw Fran’s eyes follow Zack up the stairs stumbling over her explanation as she took in the sight of the handsome naked man.

Fran tried to ask why they were all there and naked. Instead, Martha pushed for answers to her own questions from the teen, when suddenly the police helicopters and its night sun drew much closer to the house.

Being naked she had nowhere to put her shiny revolver so continued to grip it in her hand at her side.

“As I was trying to tell you. I was home alone, Mom has gone to Harbin for a weekend yoga retreat at that hippie nudist place. Watching a movie, I got hungry and decided to pop over to the gas station for ice cream. I just had to cross over the highway, a five-minute drive. On my way back I was coming up the road when I heard all these police sirens and saw the emergency lights ahead of me. I thought I heard some gunshots too, so I turned down the first street away from it all. Next thing I know I was here. I saw the light on in the living room.”

As Fran told the story Bob noticed the helicopter was just a street away when suddenly a police car siren wailing, blue/red lights flashing went past the front of the house its engine revving as it made a quick turn.

Bob missed part of what Fran said, catching up when she said she had the hide-a-key in hand.

“ ... I opened the rear door trying to be quiet planning to just crash on the couch until morning and you came down for breakfast. But someone left a wine glass on the edge of the table and I hit it and it fell off breaking when it hit the floor. When it shattered, I dropped my carton of mint-chip on the floor. With the broken glass, I figured I should just tell you it was me making all the noise and went to the stairs after putting my ice cream in the freezer. Then naked Zack was yelling at me to get my hands up. So why are, you all naked and Val and Zack here anyway.” Fran had gotten that question in before Martha could say anything.

“Bob please have everyone come upstairs it will be safer.” Zack suddenly yelled down. “And make sure the back door is locked.”

With that, Martha did not answer Fran and led them all up to the bedroom, Fran right behind Martha. Bob slipped into his tennis shoes and checked the back door locking it.

In the bedroom, Zack was on his flip phone talking while looking out the window. He had set his pistol down on the dresser still naked as the day he was born. Though seeing Fran he started to reach for his pants. Bob moved to the window where he could see blue/red emergency lights and the spotlight shining down from the night sky not too far away. He could also hear Zack talking quietly.

Val more alert now crossed her arms over her bare breasts watching Fran as she scanned the bedroom seeing what she was seeing. The clothes on the floor and chair the rumpled bed and pillows. Candles, a couple of wine glasses, and the low music of the radio. Fran was not a stupid girl. But she kept her mouth shut. Martha put her revolver on the bedside table and was looking for a robe in her closet which she eventually pulled on.

Bob was listening, 50 years asleep he learned to listen. Zack was talking to someone, a police Lieutenant ... he was saying he was doing movie night at his in-laws with his wife and saw the message on his phone to call ASAP. Yes, he was aware of an incident in Circleton that was where he was right now.

Bob tried to follow as Zack dropped into police shorthand. He heard US Marshals ... something about a most wanted ... officer involved shooting at a big mall parking lot ... He lost the rest of it deciding to let Zack explain when he got off the phone. He went back to the girls. Without thinking, Bob put an arm around Val’s slender waist, then saw Fran’s bug-eyed jealous look.


Fran had moved next to Bob taking Val’s other foot in her hands. They sat shoulder to shoulder looking down the length of Val, her long slender legs up and over her growing belly and heavy breasts. Val had a relaxed smile on her face as her breathing deepened in response to his and Frans bodywork.

Bob did not often reflect on life too much but sitting here with two beautiful dark haired young girls who wanted nothing more than to sleep with him as often as they could, life was pretty good. But he realized he never asked Fran about what she was thinking when she saw them all at Martha’s standing there naked a few months ago.

“So Fran what were you thinking once you got past the shock of Zack pointing his gun at you and we went upstairs that night?”

“Well I think seeing you all naked on the stairs, together, my first rush of emotion was being jealous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.