Bob Prick Van Winkle: Family Date Time - Cover

Bob Prick Van Winkle: Family Date Time

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A new story line, with the author Lubrican permission, in the epic Prick Van Winkle twisted fairytale storyverse. Detective Zack, husband to Val, discovers some of the Van Winkle family incestuous secrets. He asks Bob to take care of his new wife Val's needs when he goes off to war but with a few conditions of his own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Bob was jerked back to the present as Val’s warm hand suddenly tightened on his ball sack and as a finger found his taint. He smiled, she had learned a few tricks in the last few months for sure. He relaxed his hands around her oily breast as their eyes met. Val spoke first.

“You are thinking about what I am thinking?” wondering if they were both thinking the same thoughts now.

“Yes just thinking of that moment when I got into your wet cunt for the first time.” He replied softly choosing the crassest of words for her pretty pussy.

“I did not tell you this before, but I think not being a virgin I was able to just enjoy you, be a full partner, not that I had a lot of experience at that point back in June.” as Val spoke Bob felt her hand move back to his cock from his balls. “And of course, grandma and my husband just laying back and watching us fuck”.

Bob looked over Val at his other great-granddaughter Fran, who knelt listening as she moved her oily hands down Val’s arm.

Fran looked at them both with one look “Oh Val you did not tell Becca and me this part? Before you just said it happened.” she said in a soft innocent voice.

Bob knew the girls would talk and assumed Fran would have got the blow by blow from her cousin.

“Uncle Bob, why don’t you tell it? I don’t feel like talking much and you two are doing great, thank you.” Val purred setting her backside deeper into the firm bed as four hands massaged her body.

Bob thought for a moment, fucking Val while her husband and his daughter watched had been a powerful moment for both of them. It was not complicated sex by any means it just happened to be with some really nice people he cared about.


After ‘cooling’ down the redness of Val’s ass with a few well placed extra wet kisses, she had turned on her back spreading her legs for him. She had reached down for his long hard cock as she smiled at him. Her black hair framed her face as it lay on the pillow. Again he remembered being struck by her beauty, the high cheekbones, and welcoming wide smile. He noticed the dimple of her chin for the first time as her pink-tipped breasts lay heavy and flat on her chest. Val’s hand found his dangling cock as Bob remembered the couple lying next to them.

Martha and Zack had fallen into an embrace and were kissing as their hands had explored each other. Bob had been solely focused and not paid attention to the other two as he played with Val’s tender ass. Now he saw they had paused sitting back up on a couple of pillows. Martha was next to him her legs at times had tangled with his as they all played on the middle of the bed. Zack was behind her his arms resting under her breasts as she lay between his legs. One of Zack’s strong hands palmed a breast working the wide nipple as they both watched Val and Bob. Martha had reached over placing a hand on Val’s shoulder.

Bob sat up on his knees, Val wrapped her long legs around his hips as his cocks head rested on the wet patch of dark hair between her legs. This was it, a moment they both wanted. Her body pushing forward against his hips told him she wanted it soon. With his cock pressing into her vulva, he leaned down and kissed Val on the lips as her open hands found his chest. She opened her mouth to him as her hips pushed up off the bed seeking him. He broke the kiss moving down her body as his mouth sought a nipple to suckle. He spent time on both tits sucking the hard pink nipples into his mouth as their hips battled for supremacy. Finally, he gave in to her demanding hips.

Her hand went for his cock, looking to guide him, but he did not need help. She was wet and tight. He went slow at first pushing in as he found her depth as she wrapped her legs around his hips. He looked to his left at Martha. Zack had dropped his hand from her breast to the valley between her legs. They both watched almost clinically their faces unreadable to him at that moment as he started his strokes inside Valerie.

Martha’s left hand had found Val’s as Bob entered her and found his rhythm. He pushed slowly into her tight canal feeling her warmth as she took him. Bob felt good, her hips rising to meet his, her hands on his chest letting him know to go fast or slow down. Bob had been building up to this for the last two hours and longer if you counted the last year. But he was going to make this special, memorable.

Then Val, perhaps thinking back to her journaled fantasy spoke a private thought out loud.

“Oh Zack, are you enjoying seeing me get fucked!” she almost shouted as Bob sat back his cock buried inside her, his hands on her thighs.

Bob looked at Martha and Zack. “Yes, Vale I am. I love that your ‘Uncle’ has his cock in your cunt”, he spoke slowly choosing words.

“Are you jealous of him!”

“I am.” Zack said knowing his role in this ‘play’ his wife was playing out. Zack wasn’t too jealous. Seeing the pleasure on his wife’s face made him happy, in a perverted way he didn’t fully understand. Plus, Bob was ‘family’.

“Good. I want you to see what a slut your wife is as I get fucked,” she said breathing deep, her legs wrapped tight around Bob.

Bob pulled Val, his beautiful great-granddaughter up off the bed to his chest as he found her lips with his. His hands one on each ass cheek holding her on his cock as her husband watched less than a foot away. Perhaps for a minute, he held her on his cock, her DD’s crushed to his chest.

Leaning back, Vale broke the kiss.

“Now! Cum inside me, make a baby.” She demanded.

Bob pushed her back down on the bed, his nuts tight and ready. Her words exciting him.

A glanced told him Zack and Martha had not been passive. Martha was on her back her head resting next to Val’s hips. Zack was sitting on her chest his thick cock between her big breasts. Martha lifted her head and spit on his cock head as she held Zack between her mounds, her hands holding up her tits.

“No! Watch me, I want you to watch us,” Val almost shouted at the room.

He could not hold himself, her words as powerful an aphrodisiac as any drug. He quieted Val with an open mouthed kiss as he released what felt like a huge shot of sperm deep inside her. Her legs were like a vice around his hips. Her own body convulsing as she pulled Bob down onto her chest. They stayed that way, panting as she slowly unlocked her shaky legs from his hips. He did not want to leave the warm space between her legs. His great-granddaughter was a perverted animal of a girl in bed, WOW.

Val had what she wanted. She did not understand what she felt right then as Uncle Bob lay atop her, spent. As Bob had pumped his semen insider her, she closed her eyes as he kissed her, sucking the breath out of her lungs. Zack and Martha were talking to each other. Her right hand found Martha’s warm shoulder. Was this wrong, the fucking a man not her husband, the incest?

Bob rolled off Val, who was now quiet, and away from the titty fucking couple. He assumed Val would want to cuddle and watch her husband fuck.

Val lay in his arms centering herself between his legs holding his hands in place on her flat stomach her head resting on his shoulder. Again his eyes were drawn to her shiny new wedding ring and diamond as her hand covered his.

They watched as Martha mounted Zack. Kneeing over his hard thick cock she lowed herself onto him as his hands found both her heavy breasts. For a woman in her middle 50s, she looked great with a trim matronly waist, smooth olive skin, and only the slightest sag to her large breasts. Now as she rode him the definition of a cowgirl her arms up as she rode Zacks hips like she was on the back of a bull. He fought back of sorts lifting his hips into her as he held her waist after groping her breasts as they bounced and swayed in front of him. Martha was a screamer of sorts, low screams and moans escaping from the back of her throat as Zack found his rhythm matching hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.