Bob Prick Van Winkle: Family Date Time - Cover

Bob Prick Van Winkle: Family Date Time

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A new story line, with the author Lubrican permission, in the epic Prick Van Winkle twisted fairytale storyverse. Detective Zack, husband to Val, discovers some of the Van Winkle family incestuous secrets. He asks Bob to take care of his new wife Val's needs when he goes off to war but with a few conditions of his own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

The warm slender hand wrapping around his chest tickling his left nipple followed by a kiss on his shoulder brought him back to the present. Bob did not have to take his eyes off Val’s pale ass to know that his other great-granddaughter Fran had returned to the bed.

Bob slowed his stroke as his nuts tensed, rubbing his hands over his great granddaughter’s Val’s slender ass cheeks, her face buried in the pillow, low moans escaping her lips.

“Did you miss me?” Fran purred playfully from behind him before moving around to his right where he could see her naked body. At seventeen she was slender and tallish like her cousin, her curly brown hair fell on her shoulders, breasts smaller than Val’s Ds and firm on her slender young chest.

Truly she looked like the cover of March 1970. She smiled her crooked playful grin meeting his eyes that passed a message of their own as she showed him the pink capped bottle of baby lotion, he had asked her to retrieve.

His nuts were tight, Val was pushing back and moaning, he could feel the ripple in her body as she orgasmed. With one hand still on her ass he pushed his cock in hard knowing he was going to shoot as he reached a hand over to touch one of Frans delectable breasts teasing the nipple. Fran playfully pushed her chest forward for him as she placed a hand on her cousin’s sweaty back. That was all it took for him as he shot his load into the pregnant belly of Val.

Both hands gripping her ass again pulling her cheeks apart as he came inside her.

“Love you Val,” were the words that came out of his mouth suddenly feeling the need to reassure her that this was an act of love as much as one of lust.

In a matter of moments, Val had collapsed on her left side as his cock came free from a pretty pussy that now dripped with a mixture of seamen and juices. She reached out a hand to Fran who took it in hers as both girls smiled at each other. The sight of the two together would normally have brought his limp cock a little rise but he was tired. The sweat dripped down his chest from the last hour of exertions with Val and Fran meaning he just wanted to collapse next to Val, which he slowly did.

Fran and Val were talking quietly as Fran showed her the bottle of baby oil. Bob lay on his left side draping an arm over Val’s pregnant belly just under her heavy breasts.

Val was saying, “ ... I wrote Zack an email ... just needed to tell him how much I miss his cock. After his short phone call, I just needed to tell him that I might be fucking Uncle Bob but he is still wanted at home, even if it might be weeks before he can read my email,” Val was saying quietly to Fran.

“It is good you told him,” seventeen-year-old Fran replied trying to sound wiser than her age.

“I also kind of promised him a ‘date’ with both of us girls when he gets back...” Val added.

Fran laughed not agreeing or disagreeing with her cousin.

Bob knew the doctor said Val was about five months along, her belly round, her breasts heavier and more sensitive but still a way to go yet. Her long black hair was a tangled mess sticking to her damp back and pillow. He rand a hand along the strong muscles of her back down her spine to her firm tight ass as the girls talked. Beautiful pale skin soft to the touch. Leaning in he found a sweaty spot on her narrow shoulder and kissed her body.

Val did not know what she felt, the last orgasm had wrecked her, pushing her over the edge into a place she had not been before sexually. Which was good as she did not have to think about the short phone call she had from her husband Zack just the day before. Zack called waking her in the middle of the night at first the ringing of the phone worrying her until she heard his voice on the other end. It was distant and rushed and he sounded tired but excited. He was alive and Afghanistan, the first news anyone had in two months. He called using a reporter’s satellite phone to let her know he was good, some guys had been wounded but he was OK.

Val as she became more alert could hear gunfire and explosions, the sounds of war, in the background as he talked. Zack asked about her and the pregnancy saying that he loved her before he had to go telling her to expect a letter soon. Pushing her thoughts of the conversation away, she pulled Bobs’ hand up to her breasts as she rolled to her back watching Fran open the bottle of baby oil.

Val watched as Bob moved to his knees next to her chest as he opened a palm to take a splash of oil from Fran. Val moved her right hand to his soft cock as it dangled between his legs just to touch and enjoy the feel of him as she tried to focus again on this moment.

Bob began with Val’s near shoulder placing his hands together above her breast gently rubbing the oil into her skin. Fran was doing the same opposite him her smaller hands taking longer strokes from shoulder and top of the breast the oil glistening on Val’s pink skin.

Val turned her head to Bob “What are you thinking about you look a bit distant?” she said softly.

Bob paused his mind going back to a few months ago, “I have been thinking about the first date between us with Martha and Zack, how it all led to here.” he said honestly.

“Funny I was thinking the same thing,” she said her eyes finding his.

Bob watched Val’s left hand find a spot between Fran’s knees a finger playing with the tuft of dark hair there at the same time she slowly jacked his soft cock. She was insatiable even more so pregnant always wanting more.

Before he could speak Fran broke in “Hey you two don’t forget I was there, eventually.” she said giving them both a full wide white smile as an oily hand moved to Val’s left tit.

As his hands found Val’s breast smoothing the oil around her wide sensitive nipple, he saw both girls were lost in thought.

“Yes, that turned out to be a wild evening for all of us, one for the Van Winkle Journal for sure.”

Bob let his mind wander back to early summer just before Zack left for Jordan.

“I agree.” said Val, “Me too” Fran chimed in a smirk on her young teen face.


Val was nervous but in a good way as she and Zack knocked on Martha’s front door before entering. She heard a ‘come in’ from the back of the house as they pushed open the door. Zack carried the bottle of red wine they had picked up earlier as their contribution to the evening. He was looking good in tight fitting Wranglers, boots, and a loose-fitting Polo shirt he wore untucked as was his fashion. She caught her reflection in the hallway mirror as they moved inside checking her red lips and the rest. She wore a simple black knee length dress belted in the middle that accented her narrow waist and low-cut front showing off the swell of her generous breasts.

She smiled at herself thinking of what was to come on this ‘date’ with Bob and Martha as she touched her hair adjusting a strand or two here and there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.