Bob Prick Van Winkle: Family Date Time - Cover

Bob Prick Van Winkle: Family Date Time

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Preface

Erotica Sex Story: Preface - A new story line, with the author Lubrican permission, in the epic Prick Van Winkle twisted fairytale storyverse. Detective Zack, husband to Val, discovers some of the Van Winkle family incestuous secrets. He asks Bob to take care of his new wife Val's needs when he goes off to war but with a few conditions of his own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

It is practically mandatory to have read Prick Van Winkle prior to this story. By now the story may be behind the premium paywall as it was published recently as an epub on Bookapy. The author Lubrican has given me permission to write this story which is my idea along and my mistakes too. I passed a copy to him to review before my publication.

After having read all 34 chapters of the PVW story, I wondered when the police officers in the story would figure out the truth and how they would react. I chose to focus on Zack the detective who I also place in a position to go off to war. Zack with Bob, Val and Martha share an evening together to test the waters. I also explore the sexual nature of those relationships in more detail. I think this is a fun story with a few twists and turns and a fair amount of sex.

A very brief summary. Bob Van Winkle went to sleep at the age of 23 in the spring of 1950 after drinking a bottle of special booze. At the time he had a family to include three young daughters and a loving wife Valerie. Valerie discovers Bob can still make babies even as he slept. The family grew and an insurance policy kept paying out over the years. The family grew, Bobs three daughters took over from their Mother after she passed away, they gave Bob daughters (and boys) too. These daughters each had a child of their own. Bob wakes as his daughter Betty is on top of him in the Spring of 2000. Many things happen to include a police investigation and a huge insurance payout making Bob very wealthy. As this story begins Bob is staying with his oldest daughter Martha, all the daughters take turns hosting Bob (in their bed). His great granddaughter Val has just married a police detective who investigated Bob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.