What Really Happened to Chuck Smith - Cover

What Really Happened to Chuck Smith

by Alan C. Zumwalt

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Horror Story: This story takes place about the same time as the events in Chapter 3. You can read it any time after Chapter 3. WARNING! Very violent story, including torture and murder. Not necessary to read and appreciate the main story. Story focuses on a part of Connie's character that she keeps secret from Mike, at least for now.

Tags: School   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Nudism  

Chuck Smith was not happy as he walked out of the baseball stadium. It was a lousy game, but that was no surprise. His high school had not a decent baseball team for over a decade.

But Chuck, the school’s football captain and quarterback, had made a deal with the other teams. If they come to his team’s games and cheer him on, he will do the same for them. Unfortunately, his other teammates and friends had made such a promise. As such, he was often the only one on the football team to show at games, especially the games of their lousy baseball team.

Only a few other people exited with him. The other team was located over two hundred miles away, so there were few, if any supporters, except for friends and family who made the trip, and they were waiting for the players to exit the locker room after the game and get on their school’s bus.

Similarly, the home team’s few supporters were mostly either girlfriends or family, and they were also waiting for the players to exit the locker room.

As Chuck headed toward his pickup, he heard a familiar voice. “Hey stud!” came the flirty voice. It was Connie, the girl who had broken up with him just that morning. But she wasn’t acting like she had broken up. She was wearing a red halter top, and a pair of denim daisy dukes. It was one of his favorite outfits. She was standing by her red convertible sports car, with her hip stuck out to the side.

“Connie, I thought you dumped me for that twerp, Mike Wilson.”

She smiled, “I may have been a little hasty about that. Why don’t we talk it over? Me and my friends are having a big party, and we wish you would come.”

He thought about her friends. They were some of the finest girls in school, and even if Connie was dumping him, this may be his chance to score a new girlfriend. “Where is it at?” he asked.

The blonde senior opened her driver’s door. “Come with me, and I’ll show you.”

The brunet quarterback loved Connie’s ride. He eagerly hopped into the passenger seat.

The ride was not a long one. The football field was across from the baseball diamond, but the entrance was on the opposite side of the field.

The lights were off at the football parking lot, as football season was a long way off. Fortunately, there was a full moon, and it illuminated the entrance with adequate lighting.

Connie led Chuck to the main entrance, and opened the gate.

“Isn’t the stadium locked up tight, when the team is not practicing?” he asked.

“Not if you know the right buttons to push,” she said with a wink, that Chuck could not see.

They walked out onto the field. At the sideline, Connie stopped, and started undoing the knot in front of her halter top. She sloughed it off, exposing her large pert breasts.

“Whoa! What are you doing?”

She shimmied out of her tight denim shorts, revealing her wide ass and bare pussy. “It’s like I said, we’re having a party, and it’s all for you.”

“Look behind you,” she whispered.

Up in the stands were about twenty girls, all from their high school, and all naked. They were standing in front of the seats, staring at him. He recognized some of them as part of Connie’s clique, but some he didn’t know. The moonlight seemed to highlight every curve of their shapely tits and asses.

As one they moved out of their positions and walked down the steps toward him. Their hips swayed sensuously with each step.

When they reached him, the naked women started undressing him. Each one seemed to have an assigned task. One unbuttoned his plaid shirt, one undid his jeans, and two of them untied his shoes. None of them said a word. They took off his shirt and pulled down his pants and underwear to reveal his rock hard erection.

He was speechless. It was like some erotic fantasy he would have when he jacked off. He was wondering if he would be able to satisfy all of them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.