Life After Covid Could be Good - Cover

Life After Covid Could be Good

Copyright© 2021 by Old Dave

Chapter 4

Unfortunately for George Bloom, it wasn’t. George wasn’t necessarily a pleasant guy to be around. If you were above him in any way he was a royal ass kisser. Lower, he expected you to kiss his ass. He would rather golf than do anything, except maybe eat. George was a big guy, an inch or so over six feet and 300 pounds. To play golf all the time, you had to be in shape. Unfortunately, George’s shape was round. Not the best shape for a lifetime of golf. He went so far as to slather lard under his arms and on his chest to keep from getting chaffed during the hot summers. In his late 40s George started having back trouble, then his knees, then his hip joints went out on him. By his mid-60s George had not enjoyed a game of golf for ten or more years. He still joined his buddies at the 19th hole after they played.

He did not have anything better to do. His wife died from Covid last year. One son turned out to be a fudge packing little cock sucker and took off for San Francisco. Hadn’t heard from that little shit in five years. Did not care if he never heard from him again. His other son as a professional golfer. Never made it big but still chased the prizes. He called George once a month or so. More often when he needed money.

Life could be better after Covid. Unfortunately, George chose to drink instead. That afternoon was no different. Along about 7 p.m., after drinking all afternoon, George stumbled out to his car. On the way home while going way too fast, he left the road and struck a big oak. Died instantly.

Like the title says, Life after Covid could be good. But you gotta try.

I wanted to end on a positive note but thought 3 chapters of positive was enough.

Like some other authors of note, I will end with a joke.

Bob just had a hot date with a drunk girl. Unbeknownst to him, while she was jilling off with a coke bottle, she broke it inside herself. So ole Bob has her hotter than a fire cracker, lines up and shoves it in. OMG!! Major pain. He pulled out his bloody deflated cock, cleaned it off some and went to the emergency room. On his way home, he saw a 14 year old boy walking along holding hands with a 12 y o girl.

“That’s right, boy,” get them before they grow teeth down there.

Groans are allowed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.