The Driver 2: Going In - Cover

The Driver 2: Going In

by DangerMouse

Copyright© 2021 by DangerMouse

Erotica Sex Story: My continued adventures after I help my wife with a party with her co-workers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

This is a continuation of “The Driver” but I think you will probably be able to figure out what’s going on even if you haven’t read it.


From “The Driver”:

As we drove to their destination, I would glance in the mirror. Every time I would, her eyes would lock on mine as her face was bathed in the flickering blue glow from his screen.

As I dropped them off, I felt her hand graze the back of my neck as she got out.

They thanked me then went off to their room.

I drove back to the park to check for any remnants that they may have left in the back seat. Thankfully I had decided to bring some disinfectant wipes, just in case.

I wiped everything down (not that I saw anything to wipe). After I was done, I took a moment to unzip my pants to get a little pleasure of my own from that recent encounter. The text notification from my phone went off.

I don’t even know why I checked it. It was a picture from her. She was in the hotel bathroom. She was completely naked and had one foot up on the bathroom counter. I could see most of her ass. She was looking over her shoulder directly into the camera in the mirror. The text that followed was “It’s waiting!!!! [peach emoji]”. I came immediately. There’s the mess I need to clean up, I guess.


I know you, dear reader, want me to peel out of that parking lot and race immediately to that room to ravage that beauty.

There were a few problems: Although I knew the building she was in, I didn’t know what room. Charging in all raring to go with my cock rampaging before me may sound like a heroic entrance, but rounding the corner and encountering a group of nuns or something would probably put a damper on the evening (or would it? :D). I did not know the status of her guy and how he might feel about me showing up and making an attempt to fill any of the holes that she might be interested in me servicing. He seemed to not mind me feeling around on her, but I’m not exactly sure how aware he was of anything but his own pleasure. I am actually married. I can pretty easily justify a little slap and tickle or something during a dry spell, but full-on hard-core banging might be a bit beyond the pale. The sender of the text was one of my wife’s co-workers. Crossing those streams (your coworkers or wife’s coworkers or friends) should only be done with extreme caution. She was as young as one of my daughters, and if my wife and I had started earlier, probably young enough to be the daughter of one of my children (if they had started young, too). At least I think she was. One benefit of getting older is that increasingly old people seem to be very young. The age difference may or may not be a problem for you, but it is something to consider. I was supposed to be a “Taxi Driver” for the evening. As exciting as sinking a certain part of my anatomy into a warm and willing recipient sounds, I do tend to take such responsibilities seriously.

I could probably continue listing reasons that I shouldn’t go fulfill my carnal impulses. When it comes down to it, there was really only one item in the “Pro” column ... I wanted to. I mean I really wanted to. There was nothing else I wanted in the world so much as to spend as much of the night as I could sliding my eyes, hands, mouth, and cock around on that body.

In the end, my sense of responsibility won out. I finished cleaning up and got ready to head by for my next passengers.

I couldn’t just ignore her text, though. That would be almost as irresponsible as going to meet her.

I started and deleted about a dozen messages before settling on the brilliant “Yum! 8P I would love to but I can’t spend the amount of time you deserve” [Send] (before I deleted it a 13th time)

I was leaving the parking lot of the park when I got a text. Another image of her from the waist up and facing the camera, topless, with a pouty face. “awwwwww”.

Me (using speech to text while driving): “You don’t know how much I really want to. I don’t think my wife would like that idea.”

“i can get her to let me borrow u” [With a close up picture of one of her firm breasts and hard nipples]

“What about your guy?”

“I think u will be more fun and he crashed when we got in the room” [POV pic of her long legs and shaved pussy]

“I’ve got work to do”

“not all night. l8r” [pic of her sucking on the handle of a hairbrush]

I drove the rest of the way to the farm with a raging erection and thought about the possibilities of pleasure with my new young obsession.

I delivered four more loads of passengers as the party wrapped up. Nothing similar happened on any of the other trips (now what would have been the odds of that, anyway), and she was never far from my mind as I drove. My erection would occasionally ebb, but it would come raging back with the next thought.

I drove one last time to the farm and my wife and I loaded up the things we needed to take home with us. None of the homemade tortilla chips I had made had survived the festivities, but we took a few things with us.

I had assumed we would just return home as we had after all the previous parties, where my wife would proceed to fall asleep immediately. Instead, she directed me to drive into town. ¯(ツ)

I had my mind on other “things” and it didn’t much matter, anyway, so I drove back to town.

My wife directed me to the very same building where “she” was staying. It struck me, at this very moment, that I didn’t know her name. I might have to find that out, if only for propriety’s sake. It appears we had a room for the night, as well.

She pointed to two small overnight bags that I hadn’t noticed in the back and we went to our room.

She immediately went to the bathroom, so I kicked my shoes off and lay down on a bed to peruse the pictures I had received. I wondered if it was too late to continue our conversation.

My wife chose that moment to exit the bathroom. As she came into the main part of the room, I saw that she was wearing a short silky robe that I had never seen before. We stared into each other’s eyes as she approached the bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.