Mother's Book of Party Games - Cover

Mother's Book of Party Games

by MaryS

Copyright© 2021 by MaryS

Erotica Sex Story: A fun list of games for mother's and son's to play during get-togethers and meetings. All character references are over 14.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Water Sports   .

Mother’s Book of Party Games:

Fun Games that mother’s and their teen son’s can play. This is a compendium of fun games and activities to enliven any gathering of party-minded teen boys and their mother’s. Ideal for sleepovers, birthday parties, get-togethers, etc.

Most games listed here require an MC (Master of Ceremonies). If different games are played during gatherings, the MC duties can be shared amongst the boys.

The following is a fun list of games that mother’s can play with their son’s. All mother’s know that their lithe, strong, virile teenage boy and his youthful cock, can have lots of enthusiasm for learning new sexual positions and demonstrating their sexual prowess to their friends.

For the purposes of these games, it is assumed that there are like-minded groups of mother’s and son’s, where the boy is familiar with the bodies of the other mother’s.


Name: Brownie Lickers

Rules: The boys are blindfolded, then each boy is laid on their back on a dining room table, asses scooted to the edge and their legs splayed. Their cock and testicles should be fully exposed. The MC randomly chooses a mother to lick the anus of a teen laid out on the table. Each mother in turn goes down on each boy and licks their anus. The boy on the table has the task to identify the mother licking his anus. The boy who identifies the most correct lickers is the winner. The winning boy’s reward is to choose a mother for the night to do with as he pleases.

A variation of this game: The boys get on a table, naked and wide spread. The MC pairs a mother with a boy who is not her son. The mother’s have one minute to only lick the boys cock as much as they can with a thirty second rest (hint: go for the tip ladies).

Reward: The lucky mother who gets her boy to cum is the winner. She gets to choose the boy she wants to spend the rest of the night with.

Name: Pass the Underwear

Rules: This requires a little preparation beforehand. Each boy provides the MC with a pair of his underwear (soiled with urine), and the MC will number each pair to be sure he can identify them later. The MC randomly chooses one of the pairs of soiled underwear. A blindfold is put on each mother. The task of the mother is to sniff the underwear and guess who they belong to. It’s quite hilarious when a mother cannot identify her son’s urine aroma!

Reward: The first mother to correctly identify her son’s urine gets one pass on any spanking later.

Name: Writing test

Rules: This game always separates the “sheep from the goats”. Each boy is given a pencil and a piece of stiff white card. He inserts the pencil into his mother’s anus (eraser end first, of course!). As her son is holding the white card, she is required to hold the pencil in her anus while she tries to write 2 1/2. on the card. The dot is very important: it is the final “flourish”! The mother’s judge the best effort.

Reward: The son of the winning mother gets to administer twenty over the knee swats with a paddle with a mother of his choice.

Name: Find the Cherry

Rules: The game is designed to degenerate into an ass munching orgy! The MC pairs off a boy with a mother. Mother and son cannot be in a pair. Each boy is given a cherry that he inserts into his anus. The mother tries to retrieve the cherry using only her tongue.

Reward: Successful extractors have to eat the cherry. The winning mother get a pass on any spankings later.

Name: Cock Hoops:

Rules: This is a silly game, but for some reason is always popular with the boys, with mothers and son’s usually collapsing into giggles and hysterics. It’s very simple. The boys line up next to each other, completely naked (their cocks should be rock hard). The mother’s stand at least five feet from the boys, but should not be standing in front of their son. The mother’s try to throw a small hoop over the boys cock. This game can quickly degenerate into an orgy of fucking.

Reward: The prize for the mother who manages to get a hoop over the cock in front of her gets to be fucked by the boy.

Name: 30 second clip the nipple:

Rules: The MC chooses one mother to be the “victim” and three boys are teamed up to try to “clip the nipple”. As the name suggests, the object of the game is to clip the mother’s nipple in thirty seconds. The three boys are each given a chip clip (if you don’t have chip clips, clothes pins are a good substitute, but a little more challenging), then blindfolded, the boys try to attach the chip clip, each taking turns every thirty seconds to achieve the task without using their hands to find her nipple. The other boys watching can yell out directions such as left, right, up, down. The mother is allowed to move as much as she likes, except that her feet must remain on the same spot.

Reward: The boy that gets the first chip clip on the mother’s nipple wins. His prize is to administer five swats with a flexible metal ruler on the breast of the mother he pinned the chip clip on.

Name: Telephone

Rules: This is the old telephone game with a difference! Mothers and sons sit in a circle, alternating a woman and teen. The sons are blindfolded and the mothers are not, but they must keep their eyes closed. The MC whispers an instruction to one of the boys in the circle. The instruction is an instruction to perform an action, like, pinch the nipple of the mother sitting next to you. Moving from left to right, the mother who had her nipple pinched, tells the boy to her right what the action was. That boy in turn is expected to perform the same operation, and so on round the circle of participants. It sounds easy, but it’s amazing how the initial action varies as it passes round the group.

Typical instructions are: pinch her nipple, spit on her face, or body, slide your hand up her thigh and push your thumb into her cunt, put your tongue in her ear, wet your finger in her cunt and put it in her mouth.

Reward: Fun for all.

Name: Catch the Cock

Rules: All of the boys get naked while their mother’s take turns in a circle drawing a name from a hat (or alternatively they can spin a bottle, sorry boys, must be over 21). When a mother selects a name, the boy that is selected becomes ‘the cock’. The mother must chase the boy on all fours and attempt to lick his cock within a 3 minute time limit. If a mother cannot catch the boy, her turn is over; she must kneel facing the wall for the duration of the game. The next mother in the circle gets to have her turn by drawing a name. At the end of the game the mother’s who were unsuccessful are to receive ten over the knee spanks by her son. If the game is started again, the spanking adds incentive for the mother’s to catch the cock next time.

Reward: If the mother catches the boy, she must keep his cock in her mouth for the duration of the game.

Name: The Fire Drill

Rules: This works best if it is done at night, the inside of the vehicle must be dark, and the mother’s must wear short skirts with no panties, but their choice of blouse, polo or t-shirt. Their son’s must be naked from the waist down and seat belted in their seat. The vehicle should be a mini-van, or a large SUV, that can hold six to eight passengers. Mother’s should take turns driving the vehicle. They should have a good knowledge of the traffic lights and stops in their area. While out driving and while stopped at a red light or a stop sign, the doors are open and the mother’s quickly get out of the vehicle, then back in again, making sure they sit on the lap of a different boy. The mother is required to have the cock of the boy embedded in her anus.

Reward: The object of the game is to make the boy cum in her anus as they drive around. The boy who cums last, gets to choose a mother to spend the night with.

Name: King of Spades

Rules: The MC counts up the number of boys at the party and gets the same number of playing cards, one of which is the King of Spades, and shuffles the cards. Each of the boys then draws a playing card and looks at it without telling the others what they have. The boys put the card in their underwear. The mother’s stand across from the boys and in turn points to a boy of their choosing and says: “I want to suck the King of Spades.”

If the boy pointed to hasn’t got the King he says: “Kiss the cock of the King of Spades.” The mother must pull down the boys underwear and kiss his cock.

If the boy does have the card, he says “Rescue the King of Spades from his prison,” the mother steps forward, kneels before the boy, pulls down his underwear to reveal the King of Spades card. She is required to suck the cock until he cums. As the mother is sucking the cock, the cards are gathered in, re-dealt with one less card and the second round begins.

Reward: This keeps going until all the boys have cum.

Name: Kitty Carry All

Rules: See how many Hello Kitty vibrators a son can fit in his mother’s anus or in her cunt while she is standing still. When the mother reaches her maximum hold without dropping, her son turns them on and watches how far she can walk without dropping them or fainting from the tickle tinkle joy.

Reward: The boy with the losing mother gets to administer twenty over the knee spanks.

Name: Hold the Crayon

Rules: A stopwatch or a timer on a smart phone is needed. Mother’s are placed in a circle and are made to stand on their tiptoes with their legs spread wide open. Her son then inserts one crayon inside his mother’s cunt and the game begins. To make it even more fun, crayons can be coated in baby oil to make them sleek. The winner is the mother who can hold the crayon inside herself the longest without letting it drop out.

Reward: The winning mother receives a fisting orgasm from her son and the mother who drops the crayon first receives five swats on her cunt from her son with a flexible metal ruler.

Name: Stranger Danger

Rules: This one is played out over a day at a different park in town. The MC must have a stopwatch or use a timer on a smart phone. The mother wears a trench coast of which she is nude underneath. She is watched by other mother’s and son’s from a distance. The mother in the park is required to openly masturbate and rub herself until she attracts attention of a complete stranger.

The other mother’s and son’s award points based on who she attracts. 5 points for a male. 10 points for a teenage boy. Minus 1 point for an adult female. Minus 2 points for a teenage girl.

Reward: The winner is the mother who has the most points AND takes the least time for a stranger to approach her. She gets one pass on any spanking she may receive for losing a game in the future.

Name: Hole in One

Rules: Mother’s and son’s are paired or the pairs can be mixed. The boy from each pair assumes a standing position on the floor with his legs spread. The boys inserts a golf ball in his anus while the mother positions herself under him with an open mouth. The goal of the game is for the boy with a golf ball in his ass to push it out and the mother to catch the ball in her open mouth.

Reward: The winning team is the one who takes the least attempts in catching the ball in the mouth. The mother gets a pass on any spanking she may receive on a future game. The son gets to select any mother to spend the night with.

Name: The Christmas tree

Rules: Mother’s and son’s are paired or the teams can be mixed. Each team is given a large bag that contains clothespins, chip clips, and metal alligator clips, and a time limit of five minutes. The game involves the boy on each team applying as many clips as he possibly can anywhere on the mother’s body within the given time limit.

Reward: The winning team is the one who has the most clips attached to their mother. The mother must wear the clips until it is time to go home.

Name: How Many Fingers?

Rules: For a group of six to ten or more boys. Each mother in turn, lies naked on the floor or bed. Each of the other boys begin, one at a time, inserting their index finger into the mother’s cunt, and keeping it there. A second boy slides his index finger in beside the first, and so on, until the mother can’t take anymore fingers in her cunt, or the group simply can’t get any more in due to their hands getting in the way. The mother who has the least amount of fingers in her cunt receives five swats on her cunt with a flexible metal ruler administered by her son.

Reward: The mother who can take the most is the winner. She gets a pass on any spanking she may receive on a future game.

Name: Strawberry Shortcake (or Banana Split) Son

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.