Lexi Redux - Cover

Lexi Redux

Copyright© 2021, 2022 to Harry Carton

Chapter 11

Well, we finished that day with a nice meal and retired early. I didn’t really feel like a boink tonight, but the guys were SO excited. So, for the first time since I was in the Mexican bordello, I faked it. Don’t misunderstand. It was nice. The guys did all the right things. They licked my neck in the right places. They double teamed my tits – usually a big turn on. The sandwiched me and did me, fore and aft.

I just couldn’t get into it. Oh, I moaned and made my usual noises. It was all just, ‘Oh, they’re sucking my tits, I guess I should moan now.’ When they were done, I felt that I owed them a real fucking. Something special the next time.

In between all the fake ‘I should moan now,’ I kept thinking of me, staked out in the desert somewhere, bleeding out through my wrists, getting fucked by those two bastards. It was a cold, very cold feeling.

When the guys were asleep, afterwards, I just lay there, staring at the ceiling.

Even Red, playing my alpha recording had no effect.

[Lexi, why don’t we discuss what you’re going to do to get even.]

Red, I don’t know. What can I do to get even with a whole law firm in Washington, D.C.? I can’t even do any of my mental things to any of them.

[I’ve given that some thought. I’m guessing that it is because you’ve had no actual contact with Shoemaker. If that is really his name. You need to go there and find him.]

Me? Go to D.C.?

[It’s not outer space. You own a jet. Take the guys, go scout out the law firm. Find this guy. Then you can work him over, using your magical superpower.]

Some superpower. I can’t even go to level when I’m in my own bed.

[No, you may be physically in your bed, but you are trapped in a PTSD-like mental state. Get up, do something else. Do your katas. Go downstairs and beat the hell out of that heavy bag downstairs.]

Yeah, I’ve got to do something. Something to get even – in the next few days. Right now, I know what to do.

I scooched down under the sheets and rolled Bear to his back. Then I engulfed his still-sticky member in my mouth. I worked on him, ‘til he woke up. He reached for me, but I chased his hands away. He acquiesced and just laid back. He made some noises that I guarantee were not faked. When he finished, I crawled up his body and whispered, “Shhh.” I placed a finger on his lips. “I just wanted to say thanks.”

Then I crawled over to Rock’s side of the bed and started to do the same thing for my other guy. Soon after I started, I felt Bear’s hand between my legs, rubbing me gently. Rock woke up, of course, and when he finished, I crawled up him and said, “Thanks for everything.”

Then I curled up on his shoulder, reached for Bear to spoon me, and went to sleep.

...

I eventually woke at about ten the next morning. Rock was still asleep. I wondered if he remembered the midnight BJ or if he thought it was a dream. Bear was still behind me. He was poking me between my ass cheeks and slowly stroking my breast. Obviously, he was awake!

I rolled over and crawled over his body; he reached for me. “Noooooo. Bathroom.” I slipped out of his grasp with a kiss on the cheek. I took my nekkid booty to the bathroom and Bear followed me. He stood at the doorway and watched. He was hard, and I wondered if it was me or just his morning hard-on. I was sitting there, and made a splashing sound into the toilet. “Satisfied, you letch?” I wiped, flushed, and ran over to the shower. He did the ‘Superman flying’ pose with a hand on the bathroom wall and pointing himself down into the bowl.

I just ignored HIS splashing and jumped into the shower. By the time Bear was finished, Rock was ready to use the facilities. We should have made a two-toilet bathroom. Bear was pawing at the shower door. He wanted to come in and play. “No,” I said, again. “We have to get over to watch Chas’s experiment. We don’t have time.” He put on a sulky face that made me laugh.

It was a cool day, so I got into my jeans. Okay, they were the skintight jeans that the boyz liked. I jumped up and down a couple of time to get them on, then bent at the waist to smooth out the legs. Rock surprised me by saying, “I love watching you paint those jeans on. Only way it would have been better is if you turned around and let me watch your boobs bouncing around.”

“You’re more of a letch than the guy in the shower,” I laughed at him.

The shower stopped, and Bear call out “Next!” Rock took his own bouncing member into the shower, to be replaced by Bear giving me a show while he dried off.

“What do ya think, Bear?” I held up a sexy black bra. “This or none?” I shimmied and the girls bounced.

“You better cut that out, or we’ll be late for Chas’s experiment,” he said, as he mimed groping the girls in question.

“Okay,” I said and slipped a blouse over my head, wiggling extra hard, as it slipped down. By the way, it was ‘none’ in the bra department.

...

We eventually got ourselves to the Factories area. It was lunch time for the workers and Chas was settling down at his experimental station. There were no guards – lunch time. The fence posts were set in the concrete at their bases, but the workforce was – you guessed it – at lunch.

“Hi, Chas,” I chirped. “Been here long?”

“Nope, only about ten minutes,” he answered. “I was just checking the settings on the equipment.”

“Right. You do that. I gotta make a phone call.” I walked away, while I was unclipping my phone from the belt holster. “Rock, stay with Chas. Bear, with me.”

‘Ring. Ring. Ring.’

“Washburn,” he answered.

“Sam. It’s Lexi. I just came out to the experiment place. Chas was here when we arrived. Alone.”

“Impossible. I assigned four guys to guard him and ten more to run out a fence.”

“It’s lunch time, Sam. They are all at lunch. All fourteen of them.”

“Goddamn it! I appointed the idiot who was supposed to be in charge. I’ll fix this, Lexi.”

“That’s good, Sam. Because the guys who broke into my house yesterday, were supposed to rape and kill me and leave my bones out in the desert.” I was more than a little angry, but I took a leaf from Linc’s book. I kept my voice under control, kept it quiet and low. It sounded more menacing when HE did it, but I hoped it worked for me, too. “This is not play time any more, Sam. This is for real.”

And I hung up on him.

Bear and I walked back to Chas’s worktable. He fiddled with some dials and said, “Okey doke. We’ve got ten minutes to put as much room between us and this table. Then it will either go boom, or turn into a puff of smoke.” He turned to run, but I grabbed his arm.

“This way, Chas.” I dragged him over to the Blazer. We all got in and headed for the Factory. We got there with a few minutes to spare. Just in time to see Sam Washburn leave his truck and trot into the guard building.

We could see the beach umbrella and the table in the distance. Chas was looking at his watch. In a minute, he brought a pair of binoculars to his eyes and we all watched, and waited. The reaction that was scheduled went off on time. There was a small flash of light and a tiny column of smoke rose and was blown off into the wind.

Chas was eager to get back. “Come on. Come on. I need to see what happened.” So, we all ran back to the Blazer and hightailed it back to the workstation. “Faster. Can’t you drive any faster?”

So Rock drove faster. When we got there, the argon and fluorine tanks were still there, the lasers were still there, as were all the timers and other paraphernalia he had there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.