Lexi Redux - Cover

Lexi Redux

Copyright© 2021, 2022 to Harry Carton

Chapter 20

Hillary suggested that Bill screw the auburn-haired chick with big hooters? I looked around in his sex-addled brain. It was like looking around in a dusty old attic and there were footprints everywhere. They led back to his time in the Arkansas Governor’s Mansion. No, it ran further back.

Hillary was planting thoughts in his mind! I’d better be careful, this was the first ’other’ person I’d come across that could do that. I called for reinforcements. I called Doyobi and Gwina. They appeared in a corner of my mind, with an attitude that was very calm and yet, very eager to be of help. Gwina was fine, but he had a – like an invisible leg.

I spoke to him and he told me he was fine here. Only he had three ‘real’ legs. But in my mind he was his old self – four legs. He jumped up and showed me that he could do anything he always could. I gave him a hug.

I told them both to wait here and ’guard.’ I knew that they were both sleeping in the Navajo Whirlwind compound.

What could the ‘mental footprints’ mean? Maybe she didn’t know the effect she was having on the man she married. I traced the prints back through his memory, being extra careful not to plant any thoughts or leave ‘footprints’ of my own.

There it was: the first time she’d met William Jefferson Clinton. An old memory of a law library. Then a robust sexual image. This was Bill Clinton, after all. It was a blowjob in the section of the library that had a lot of law books. They all said “United States Code” and were numbered on the spines.

She was a very young version of herself and wasn’t very skilled at the BJ, but combined with her mind skills, it made an impression. I could see the original memory, and then the ‘enhanced’ memory of how wonderful it was for him. Wow! She was a ‘natural’ mind controller. There was the first memory of him marrying her and then him becoming a politician. He had limited political goals. But she had years and years of silently planting “be the President” in his mind.

Ha! Bill put his hand on her head – apparently to keep her from turning around and seeing a student who was looking at the pornographic tableau. Bill made an “okay” sign with his free hand. That was the end of that little snippet of memory.

It was immediately replaced by the auburn-haired bed mate waking up and doing nearly the same thing that ‘memory Hillary’ was doing in the memory I was looking at. Bill was waking up as it continued.

I left as his consciousness returned. And I was looking for areas that didn’t have Hillary’s footprints. I found a nearly complete – what could I call it? It was like a link to his wife. It was very strong. I copied and stored it in a lock box that had a special key in MY mind.

So, Hillary Clinton was the guiding light behind the FBI agents that were at my ranch’s door. And she was some sort of mind controller, but apparently an untrained one. I’d have to think about this.

On the other hand, I was untrained too. But I had learned to do it to a lot more people than she had. I’d had the benefit of learning how to go to level by Maritsuki-san, and had the benefit of Red telling me that going to level was a known thing. I’d stumbled into knowing thoughts and then to communicating with other minds. I suspected that Hillary had always been able to plant thoughts that would benefit herself.

I called over to Doyobi and Gwina, and gave them an extra helping of love for coming to me. I searched them over carefully. Oh crap! Doyobi had a tumor on his spine. Well, he was a VERY old dog. All of my first batch of Wokitas were. Should I just let nature take its course? But I couldn’t do that. I’d promised myself that I’d heal them up as best I could – every day. Maybe I’d get Alex to help me. She was very good with animals.

I checked in with the family before I woke up, fully. Everything was okey-dokey with them. David and Fingers were out doing something at the fence line. A quick peek told me that they were looking for devices that would monitor our comings and goings. They were approaching the main gate on the outside. They’d apparently gone out the back entrance and were coming up on the gate from the outside, to hopefully not be seen on any surveillance.

Wait a minute. We had a back exit? Who was watching that? Oh ... David had that integrated in his system. Of course he would.

I called to Alex. ’Hi, Mom. What’s up?’

‘I have an important job for you. It’s not a secret from any of the family. But it may take you some time, every day.’

‘Sure, Mom. Do you need me to search for bad guys?’

‘Do you have to actually search for them?’

‘Well, duh! They don’t come and knock on the door you know. Every once in a while I just go out and look for them. It doesn’t take long, and I’m getting pretty good at finding them.’

‘Oh, I didn’t think about that. How often do you look for them?’

‘Well, during the day it’s almost all the time, especially when we’re not home. It only takes a second to go out and see if they’re there. Bad guys have a strange brain pattern. Like they’re extra focused or something. Jim says they’ve got something wrong with them, but I don’t think it’s wrong. I can’t really tell you what it is.’

I thought about it. ’As long as it doesn’t take up a lot of time. I want you to enjoy being an eight-year-old too.’

’Mom, I can do it in a flash. And it doesn’t take any time at all. I can even do it while I’m doing other stuff.’

’Okay. About the other thing. I need someone to take over looking after our ‘Kitas. Some of them are getting old. Real old for a Wokita is about fifteen years old. Most of them are older than that. You’d have to spend some time with them every day. Some of them, more than once.’

Alex screwed up her face, I could tell. ’What’s wrong with them? I don’t want anything bad to happen to any of ‘em.’

I said, ’I don’t either. We’ll have to investigate each dog and compare him or her to one of your dogs. They’re young and healthy and you can see what a healthy dog looks like. We’ll figure it out as we go along.’

’Sounds neat!’ Alex was excited. ’The guys already call me the Horse Whisperer. Cause I rode Durango, when nobody else could. I just spoke to him and made friends. I’m still the only one that can ride ‘Rango. Could I be the Dog Whisperer?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.