Lexi Redux - Cover

Lexi Redux

Copyright© 2021, 2022 to Harry Carton

Cast of Characters

Warning: may contain spoilers

New Text is marked in Italics Bold

Main characters

Alexis White Snow – She prefers Lexi. Aka: Alexis White Owl. Life 1: A prostitute. Life 2: A girl/woman who ages from thirteen onward. The narrator. Note: any conversation with Red is in italics. Generally, mental conversation is noted in italics.

Red – The AAI (Advanced Artificial Intelligence) who arranges for Alexis to travel in time. He/She/It prefers AE (abiological entity). Red originated in 3517. AKA: Mr. Traveller, representative of FDNC. AKA: Mr. Goff of Guldhus SE, a Swedish money management firm. Note: conversation with Lexi is marked [in brackets.]

Alexandra Bright Moon – daughter of Lexi. Twin of James Bright Moon.

James Bright Moon – son of Lexi. Twin of Alexandra Bright Moon.

The Indians

The Navajo

Alvin Panther Strike – Chairman of the Tribal Council of the Navajo Nation (1974)

Bill Clearwater – Chairman of Business Development for the Navajo Nation (1975), manager of Navajo Electric (1993- )

Wild Mustang – Medicine Man of the Navajo

Julianna Nez – Physician’s Assistant at the Navajo clinic

Arista Moonflower – President of the Bank of the Nations. Daughter of Katy of the Moon, a Navajo elder.

Joshua Painted Rock – Grandson of Wild Mustang.

Juano Cortez – aka Cap. USAF Captain, Ret. Pilot. Full Navajo.

Geronimo ‘Gerry’ Suarez – Electronics wizard. Maker of Solar Panels & Computers from spare parts.

Soaring Eagle – Chief of the Navajo. (1947- )

Tall Feather – Former chief of the Navajo Police force, formerly the war leader of the Navajo. Now a member of the Navajo Council, and the Navajo Court of Appeals.

Dove – one of Wild Mustang’s granddaughters. His primary caretaker in his later years.

Sky – one of Wild Mustang’s granddaughters. Married to Heavy Foot, a sergeant in the Navajo Police.

Bright Sunrise – Wild Mustang’s granddaughter. He named her the upcoming Medicine Woman of the Navajo. Formerly a research chemist.

The Shoshone

Crying Wolf – Medicine Man of the Shoshone. Aka David Darkfeather. Graduate of Harvard Law.

Bent Nose – Chief of the Eastern Shoshone (1970-79)

Dark Wolf – Medicine Man of the Eastern Shoshone (1942). Father to Crying Wolf.

Marylou Deer Horn – Ramrod of the Shoshone lithium crystal project

Robert Deer Horn – AKA Robbie. Brother of Marylou Deer Horn. Foreman of the lithium crystal kiln. Elected Chief of the Eastern Shoshone (1979- )

Soon Maritsuki – Sensei to Lexi, and others. Okinawa born. Adopted into the Shoshone when he married Laughing Rock, a cousin of Bent Nose.

Alonso Dark Water – a relative of Dark Wolf. A Sergeant in the Shoshone-Arapaho Police.

Adam Sun Bear – son of Soon Maritsuki.

Antonia ‘Toni’ Sky Lark – granddaughter of Dark Wolf. Her mother, Star White Bird, died during her birth.

Steven Lone Pine – leader of the Shoshone-Arapaho Power Company – SAPC. The second Fusion Power installation.

The Hopi

Tomás Tonogye – AKA RedHat. Tribal Chairman of the Hopi Nation. Also captain of the local firefighters.

David Subang’yaoma – Hereditary Tribal Chief of the Hopi.

Margu Dam’hinga – A Hopi potter and an expert in building kilns.

Willow Husbin’dorahola – Lexi’s Admistrative Assistant. Works for Spirit of the Hunter.

Maybelle Evening Sun – girlfriend of Chas White Earth

Others

Desert Flower – Wife of Crying Wolf. A Cherokee. Aka ‘Hot Stuff’

Maynard Lincoln – Half Apache by birth. Marine by occupation: First Sergeant, Retired. Now a security expert.

David Lincoln – Son of Maynard Lincoln. Former SEAL.

Sam Washburn – A full-blooded Cheyenne. Former Sergeant and an MP in the US Army.

Charles White Earth – aka Charlie White aka Chas. Ojibwe (Chippewa). A genius, studying science at McGill University, before come to work for Spirit of the Hunter.

Mark Sweet River – An Arapaho. Foreman of the McKesson Lithium Crystal facility (1979- )

Tom Witherspoon – aka Big Tex. Former US Secret Service Agent. Bodyguard for Lexi. Shawnee Tribe

Theodore ‘Ted’ GreySky – Arapaho Chief

Jason JustSo – First head of The NATIVE Trust. Paiute/Shoshone Tribe

Caroline Redthorne – reporter for the Wall Street Journal. Delaware Tribe

The attorneys, police, state officials

Detective Sergeant Martín – Male, Fort Worth police

Corporal Mathis – Female, Fort Worth police

Barbara Telamachus – US Assistant Attorney, Fort Worth

Mr. Thornton – Fort Worth Assistant DA

Mrs. Delworth – Texas State Department of Child Protection. Aka Mrs. D

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.