Double or Nothing - Cover

Double or Nothing

Copyright© 2021 by Argon

Chapter 9: Lady Tolliver — August 1858

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lady Tolliver — August 1858 - When Captain Sir Charles Tolliver learns of his only, estranged son's death in the Crimean War, he has to take in his daughter-in-law, Suzanne and her daughter Alice, whom he had never seen before. Through the years of mourning, the strangers grow to respect and like each other, but it takes the sudden reappearance of Suzanne's long lost twin sister Paulina for Charles Tolliver to embrace life again.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Historical   Military   Restart   Sharing  

Early on the following Sunday morning, Charles rose and readied himself for the ceremony. Winslow helped him with shaving, but also by laying out the brand-new Nº1 admiral’s uniform, the spotless trousers, the shiny boots and the silk cravat. His father’s sword had been polished for the occasion and its scabbard renewed. He did not have the sash and star of a knightly order to wear — he was a hereditary baronet of the realm — but other than that, he cut a very fine figure as he could see in the floor-length mirror.

Winslow then drove him to the village church where he waited patiently for the other coach carrying Suzanne, Paulina and Alice to arrive. All three were wearing their glorious hair in braids that reached down to the small of their backs, and all three beamed at Charles as they alighted from the coach. Charles offered his hand to Suzanne, helping her to step down from the running board whilst Paddington and Winslow assisted Paulina and Alice. Then Charles took a moment to regard his bride. Her bridal dress was not white since she’d been married before, but it was of a very light blue, complimenting her hair and skin to perfection.

“You look absolutely marvellous, my Love,” he told her reverently.

“Thank you, my Love,” she answered with a beaming smile before they turned and walked towards the church door, her hand on Charles’s arm. There was no father of the bride, and they had decided to enter the church together as a couple, rather than appointing somebody as a stand-in.

As they walked along the aisle, Charles saw that the entire village was attending, and many of the neighbours had also come and filled the front pews.

The Reverend Bolton was waiting for them at the altar and directed them to stand before him. The choir began to sing a short hymn before Mr. Bolton cleared his throat.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this congregation, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony,” he started and then went through the ceremony without much ado. He asked if anybody had reason to object, he asked bride and groom for their consent, and then he pronounced them husband and wife.

For Charles and Suzanne, their kiss was the first they had ever shared. Charles could not help but cast a look in Paulina’s direction, but she was all smiles. Alice was smiling at them too, and he focussed on his wife again. He noticed then that Suzanne had also looked at her sister and daughter, and the realisation made them both smile.

“Lady Tolliver, shall we face the well wishers now?”

“I believe we must,” Suzanne answered, then dropping her voice to a whisper, “although I would much rather have our nuptials immediately.”

“I am afraid that we must maintain decorum for a few hours,” Charles answered ruefully.

Stepping out of the church, they met the neighbours first. Sir Anthony Carter had excused himself and Lady Carter, citing health issues, but Lord and Lady Lambert were there, wishing them happiness. It took them a half hour to receive the felicitations and good wishes before it was the tenants’ turn. Finally, they were able to board the waiting carriage for the short drive to Stepley Hall. Here, the entire staff was waiting for them, again wishing them health and happiness. With the exception of Boswell and Cook, most of them would accompany him on the journey to Bombay, and he had already authorised additional hires to help with the upkeep of manor house and lands.

Then they had to make it through the reception and the dinner, which lasted until after nightfall. The guests needed to be seen off after that, too, and thus it was going on ten p.m. before the tired couple could retire to their bedroom suite.

“Finally alone!” Charles exhaled.

“It was a bit exhausting,” Suzanne nodded, “but yes, here we are at last. Should I call in Judy to help me with the dress?”

“That would be best, darling. I should hate to damage it in my haste to unveil your charms.”

“You are becoming quite the flatterer, my darling,” Suzanne smiled. “Don’t fall asleep. I shan’t be long.”

Whilst Suzanne entered her dressing room and rang the little silver bell to call for Judy’s help, Charles himself retired to his dressing room where he shed his uniform coat, boots and breeches. Using the new shower bath, he also rinsed off the sweat from a day spent on his legs and shaking hands under the summer sun. After drying off, he entered the bedroom again, only to find Paulina there. She smiled at him.

“I wish you a wonderful night, Charles. All our plans are coming to fruition, and we can all have happiness now.”

“Not in the least due to you, Paulina. I know I should only think of my bride right now, but I find that my feelings for you are not diminished at all.”

“As it should be,” Suzanne said from the door. She was wearing a sheer nightgown of the finest Brussels lace, and she hugged her twin sister with feeling. “Tonight is about Charles and me, but tomorrow and the rest of our days will be about us three.”

“I do love you both,” Paulina affirmed, kissing first Suzanne and then Charles.

“And we both love you,” Suzanne answered in a voice that was close to cracking.

Then, Paulina left them, and they stood alone, facing each other. Suzanne had overcome her emotions and smiled at her husband.

“How shall we go about this? I admit to being out of practice in these matters.”

Charles stepped close and kissed her upturned face.

“Let us do what comes natural, dearest Suzanne,” he said softly. “May I take off that nightgown?”

Suzanne giggled a little. “Of course. Polly forewarned me that you prefer your women as God created them.”

“Only if they are as beautiful as you and Paulina,” Charles smiled back at her. He stepped close and opened the bowties that held the gown closed, before brushing the fabric back over her shoulders. The lace fell off her body, forming a white puddle around her feet, and he regarded her naked form with admiration. “Yes, I shall want you like this whenever possible.”

“I believe it is your turn now?” Suzanne prodded him, and with a small laugh, he pulled the shirt over his head, standing naked in front of his wife. She could easily verify that his oral praise had not been just lip service, since his manhood jutted out proudly from its curly nest. Without ado and in a single graceful move, Suzanne was on her knees and her lips eagerly engulfed his member.

Charles was flabbergasted by the bold move, and Suzanne let go of his prick and smiled up at him.

“I took instructions from Polly,” she informed him, before she continued her own version of lip service.

“I never thought you’d...”

She released his organ and smiled. “You never thought I’d do that? And give Polly an advantage? No, my dear Charles! Besides, she intimated that you enjoy returning the favour, so to speak.”

Resuming her ministrations, she soon had his member throbbing in her mouth. At this point, she stopped and led him to the bed by his stiff rod. There she reclined and pointed at her own treasure box.

“Will you do the honours, my dear?”

At this point, Charles realised that his life was out of his control from this day onward. With Suzanne and Paulina working in concert and harmony, he was putty in their hands. Well, not all of him would be putty, he reasoned, deciding that there could be worse outlooks for a man’s future. Then he looked at Suzanne’s sparse, reddish pubic hair and her glistening opening and all reasoning escaped him as he dove between her legs to enjoy a late wedding feast.


Charles woke up with a most unaccustomed sensation. Paulina had rarely spent the night with him after their thrysts for fear of being discovered. Now, Charles felt not one but two female forms lying on either side and snuggling close to him. His arms had fallen asleep with two heads resting on them and to his utter amazement he felt the stirring of arousal in his well-used member. He had twice reached his peak during the night before Suzanne had declared herself satisfied, but now, with both his women lying by his side with not a stitch of clothing in evidence, his member made a remarkable comeback.

Still, there was the matter of his numb arms, and he tried to extract them from under the twins’ heads without waking them. No such luck! First Paulina and then Suzanne yawned and stretched before opening their eyes.

“Good morning, my loves,” Charles said softly.

“Mmh!” Suzanne announced pressing her body even closer against him.

“Hello, stallion!” Paulina giggled, lifting herself up and looking down into his face. “I couldn’t stay away from you, so I sneaked in after you two finished. Susie said you were quite the lover last night.”

The memories of the last night flooded Charles’s brain and he smiled at Paulina.

“I have to say that she was quite industrious, too, and well tutored.”

Paulina giggled softly. “Did she suck your pego well?” she asked crudely.

Suzanne’s right arm fumbled a little, and then her hand smacked across her sister’s behind. “You’re being outrageous,” she mumbled, still sleepy, causing Paulina to giggle.

“What can I say? I’m a tavern wench after all.”

This caused Charles to turn and take her face in his hand, forcing her to look at him.

“Never speak of yourself like that! We agreed to be equals, and I shan’t have you debase yourself!”

Paulina must have seen his irritation. She nodded contritely.

“I shan’t. I’m sorry.”

Suzanne nodded seriously. “Charley is right, Polly. You never were a wench; you were held captive and at the mercy of ruthless scoundrels.”

“I understand. Sometimes, I say things before thinking them through. I thought it would be funny.”

“Let us drop the matter, darling,” Charles said, pulling her close for a kiss. She responded eagerly, kissing him back and rubbing her nude body against his. Soon, this had his member standing proud like a flagpole and Paulina grasped the opportunity without missing a beat. A few seconds later, his member was deeply ensconced in her quim, and she commenced riding him in a lively trot.

This was unexpected for Charles who had never expected her to engage in fornication with Suzanne present. Looking to his left, he saw his wife smiling at them whilst her hand caressed her sister’s thigh encouragingly.

“I must try this soon,” she stated matter-of-factly, causing Paulina to smile at her in turn.

Then, to Charles’s shock, she climbed off his stiff member, waving it with her hand.

“Give it a try, Susie!”

Blushing deeply but also trembling with excitement, Suzanne accepted the invitation and swung her leg over Charles, seating herself on his temporarily unattended pole. She felt every bit as tight and exciting as her twin sister, perhaps riding him a little harder. Paulina still held on to the base of his member with one hand, pumping it into her sister’s quim until Suzanne stopped her movements and released it.

“It’s your turn, Polly,” she panted, a little out of breath and flushed.

When Paulina had settled herself on his pole again, her sister sat on his thighs behind her, hugging her and fondling her breasts. Charles could feel Paulina’s excitement from the way her quim pulsed around his member and he marvelled at the exquisite feelings, but also the deep love that was flowing between the three of them. Then Suzanne slid one hand between Paulina’s thighs, rubbing her sister’s lust centre and her husband’s member at the same time. The sights, the sensations and the deep lust he felt combined and made him fuck Paulina from below, pulling her down by her hips and forcing his member deeply into her womb. Faster and faster he pounded her until he began to see stars before his eyes, and he emptied himself inside her with a hoarse cry.

It took him a minute or two to regain his wit. Paulina lay slumped on top of him, panting heavily into his mouth as she kissed him fervently. He also became aware that Suzanne lay down at his side, also kissing him and nibbling on his ear. Then Paulina sat up and looked down into his face.

“Now I know what love is,” she said quietly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.