Mass Erect - Cover

Mass Erect

Copyright© 2021 by BlackWizard

Chapter 4: Tali’s Secret

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tali’s Secret - After his 'meeting' with the Consort Sha'ira, The Commander gets targeted by the other women of his crew.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Military   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Sharing   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Massage   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

“In exchange for helping us through your locked door, our Quarian friend had one request,” Liara explains.

Liara spoke but kept her voice low, to an almost whisper. Shepard tries to listen to Liara, but his attention wanes a little. The Doctor’s pussy is delightfully squeezing his cock. He slides his hands from Liara’s back. He feels that smooth blue skin, the ridges of her spine on Shepard’s fingertips. Dr T’Soni shivers with delight. She tries to ignore the Commander’s handwork, but when he reaches her butt. Liara gasps at Shepard’s tight grip on her buttocks.

Ashley can see Liara being distracted by Shepard grabbing her butt. So the Sergeant decides to pick up the story where Liara left off. She whispers in Shepard’s ear while peppering his cheek and neck with kisses.

“Tali’s been watching us since the beginning,” Ashley whispers in Shepard’s ear.

“She’s using her drone stream video to her Omi-tool.”

Shepard peeks over Liara’s shoulder. He finds Tali’s drone under the desk. The desk is on the left of the bed. The Commander didn’t notice the drone.

Shepard’s cock throbs in response, making Liara moan. He imagines Tali somewhere on the Normandy. Most likely hidden away so she can watch it in private. The Commander grins.

“If Tali wants a show, then I’ll give her one,” Shepard thought, deciding to up his game.


Tali secured her private room on the Normandy. Quarians’ immune systems cannot survive outside their environmental suits. So the Commander and Doctor Chakwas, the ship’s Doctor, had a room fitted for Tali. A sterilised bed is provided in the medical bay. This opaque bed is encased with glass on either side of the bed.

Tali was on her way to the medical room just for a check-up with Doctor Chakwas. Until Tali comes across Ashley, waiting for her at the entrance to the medical room.

Ashley asked Tali to hack the door leading to Shepard’s room. The Sergeant excuses for leaving something important in the Commander’s room. Tali has an alternative motive to assist the Sergeant.

Tali wanted to see how humans copulate. From a scientific perspective, of course, she reasons. So Tali and Ashley travel to Shepard’s room. Tali only takes a few seconds to hack the door to unlock it. While Ashley keeps a lookout for any crew members, Tali gets the door opened. While the Sergeant isn’t looking, Tali activates her drone, Chatika vas Paus.

Just as the door opens, Tali flies her bright-coloured drone through the door and into the Commander’s room. Ashley thanks Tali, takes a deep breath and heads inside. Tali controls the drone with her Omi-tool. She finds a spot under the desk. Providing a perfect side view of the bed and anyone occupying it. Tali rushes to her private room in the medical bay. She is excited to watch what will happen and needs the privacy to spy.

Tali lays on her bed, face down, and switches on the screen on the Omi-tool. She now has her private viewing of the Commander and the Sergeant. Tali watches with complete focus and excitement. What she sees shocks her to the core. Tali is a fan of romance stories, like the Fleet and Flotilla movie. But what the Quarian observes inside Shepard’s room is vastly different from the love tales she’s watched.

Observing Ashley ‘attack’ on the Commander, pushing him onto the bed. Tali cannot help but be fascinated by Ashley’s beauty as the Sergeant strips out of her uniform. The Quarian is a little confused, thinking this bizarre scene is the natural way how humans mate. She watches Ashley mount Shepard, pinning him down like a Varren. Tali also has access to audio, so she can hear the Commander and Sergeant arguing.

“Do humans always argue before sex?” Tali thinks to herself.

But Tali’s attention returns to the action as Shepard physically maneuvers until he’s on top of Ashley. Here is where Shepard takes his towel away and reveals his cock.

“Keela! He’s huge!”

Tali puts a hand over her mask, not realising she had exclaimed out loud. Tali glances off through the faded glass, but Dr Chakwas is nowhere to be seen.

“That’s strange,” Tali thought.

Despite her short stay on the Normandy ship, she had never seen the Doctor anywhere else on the vessel. As much as that was strange to Tali, she returned her attention to the screen. Tali gasps when Shepard puts Ashley’s head over the edge of the bed.

She suppresses from moaning aloud at seeing the Commander slapping his enormous cock against the Sergeant’s mouth. And yet, to the Quarian’s surprise, Ashley is moaning from being treated this way. Tali watched spellbound as it got more erotic. Shepard slapped Ashley’s big light brown tits while gagging her with his thick shaft. Tali begins to pant, almost like she’s hyperventilating while watching the raunchiness on screen.

Tali slides a hand down her suit to her damp pussy. She can feel the lower part of her environmental suit wet from the inside. While watching the Commander pull the Sergeant by the hair, Tali rubs her vagina through the gear. The Quarian environmental outfit is soft to touch around the gentian area for these occasions. However, she can’t penetrate herself; Tali can only rub her pussy. Tali does have a vibrator setting installed on her Omi-tool. This makes the Omi-tool emit vibrations on any surface, like someone’s genitals. Unfortunately, Tali cannot simultaneously use the vibration setting and watch the action. So she chooses to watch while using her one hand to masturbate.

Tali gasps at watching Shepard dominate Ashley and orders her around until he penetrates her. Tali gets the drone to zoom in on the action, getting close to the Commander’s impaling the Sergeant. Tali gets all sweaty and hot at viewing the action on her screen. Her mask starts to fog up a little.

When Shepard spanks Ashley Tali, it makes her jump a little. Tali watches as that one spank makes the Sergeant climax hard. The Quarian never knew that action could create such a reaction. Even with Ashley down and out, the Commander continues ramming his cock inside her. Tali takes a close picture of Ashley’s submissive expression towards Shepard. The rough play of Shepard pulling Ashley’s hair as he fucks her puts Tali on the edge of orgasm. But it is the filthy dialogue that makes the Quarian cum.

“Anytime and anywhere (pant). Fuck me (pant) in front of the crew. I’ll (pant) blow you when you’re on the galaxy (pant) map. Fuck me in the medical (pant) bay. Show Doctor (pant) Chakwa and (pant) T’Soni, what a total slut (pant) I am!” Ashely cries out.

“And me! Show me what a slut you are!” Tali whispers.

When Shepard and Ashley orgasmed together, Tali did as well. She moans out aloud as Tali cums within her suit. The Quarian forgets to cover her mouth as her moan rings out within the medical bay. Exhausted, Tali lays down, trying to catch her breath back. Too tired to get out of her suit, the Quarian turns to her side, and within science, she is fast asleep. Later on, gentle knocking awakens Tali. She cautiously sits up. There is a figure behind the glass, but Tali cannot see who it is.

“Who is it?” Tali asks.

“It’s Liara. Can we speak Tali?”

Tali sits up and slowly stands, feeling a little winded. She presses a button at the corner of the glass, making it clear.

“What is it?” Tali asks.

“I need to get into the Commander’s room,” Liara explains.

“You, you do? But he’s...”

“He’s what, Tali?”

Tali struggles to explain, not wanting to reveal she has been spying on the Commander and Sergeant, having sex. Liara points to Tali’s forearm and asks.

“What is that?”

Tali looks down and curses herself under her breath. She had forgotten to turn off the live feed from Shepard’s room. Tali closes the screen projecting from her Omi-tool.

“Oh, it’s nothing, just a vid I was watching”, Tali lies, sort of.

Liara gives Tali a curious look but does not say anything.

“Well, if it’s important, I’ll get you there.”

Tali and Liara leave the medical room. Tali reasons that once Liara sees the situation inside the Commander’s room, she won’t go inside. Tali opens the door more quickly this time. There on the bed are Shepard and Ashley. The sheet does little to hide their naked forms as they clutch one another. Tali expects Liara to turn away with embarrassment. But to her surprise, the Doctor tiptoes inside. Liara turns back to the stunned Quarian.

“Enjoy the show,” Liara says with a wink.

The doors closed, and before they shut completely, Tali was already running back to medical. She resumes her spot in her bed behind the glass. Tali turns on the drone just in time. The Quarian is spellbound to see Liara giving Shepard a blowjob on the bed while Ashley sleeps beside the Commander.

Tali watches the x-rated scene play out how Liara and Shepard stop Ashley from leaving. Tali starts to fog up within her suit at seeing her first live threesome. Every display makes Tali tingle with pleasure, some moments she vividly remembers. Like Liara giving Ashley cunnilingus, slurping out the Commander’s he deposited there. Liara and Ashley share their first kiss. Shepard and Ashley are working together to get Liara off.

Then finally, Shepard is on his back with Liara lying on top of him, completely fucked out. Watching the threesome action makes Tali rub herself to orgasm twice. But what gets Tali’s attention is the conversation afterwards. Hearing Liara and Ashley reveal Tali has been watching them. The Quarian wasn’t as subtle as she thought. Tali almost jumps out of her suit when she hears Shepard speak up.

“Tali? Hope you’re enjoying the show. You’re going to be next!” He announces.

Tali gasps as the Commander sits up, bringing Liara up with him. He swivels the Doctor around while his cock is still embedded inside her. Shepard turns until Liara is facing his feet. She groans; the movement makes Liara moan. The Commander slowly gets up on his knees and then stands on the bed.

“By the Goddess! What are you doing, Shepard!?” Liara cries out.

Shepard doesn’t answer; he stands on the bed while holding Liara by the hips in the wheelbarrow position. Dr T’Soni braces herself up by planting her hands on the bed. When Shepard feels Liara’s legs coil around his backside, he starts to thrust.

Tali gulps, never seeing this position before. She wants to press her thighs together. She is trying to fight the urge to pleasure herself again. But Tali finds herself imagining it is her Shepard is fucking and not Liara.

Liara’s entire body jolts from every thrust as she moans aloud. Her blue body shines with sweat as Liara quivers from the repeated pounding. In her century of living, Dr T’Soni has never been fucked in this position before. The repeated jabs of Shepard’s cockhead spearing through the mouth of her womb. Liara screams out her pleasure.

“Oh, oh. Oh, Commander! Yessss, it’s sooo good! Sooo fucking good! Give it to MMMEEE!”

Liara’s cries are almost hysterical as she starts to climax. Such a powerful orgasm makes the Doctor lose strength in her arms. Liara’s eyes turn completely black, and her blue body emits a biotic discharge. Shepard, Liara and Ashley float a little off the bed’s surface. The Doctor falls face-first on the mattress. The biotic glow disappears, and gravity returns to normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.