On the Other Side of the Fence - Cover

On the Other Side of the Fence

Copyright© 2021 by Arquillius

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joshua Williams dies. When he dies, he doesn't end up in heaven or hell, but in an alternate past, one that's the opposite of how he grew up. codes change as new chapters release. Due to a point made by the reader, the current status is stroke story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Restart   Alternate History   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

Brittany helped me to the bathroom from there, the one within my little apartment area. It turns out that when I was knocked out, they had gotten a medical shower bench all setup for me so that I could sit in the shower. She helped me to strip then helped me get things ready for cleaning myself up. Before the water got turned on, she stepped back.

“I was a little surprised.” I said.

“Oh?” She said.

“You wanted me to cum inside you.” I said. “You could get pregnant.”

“And if I do?” She asked.

“I ... uh...” I stuttered.

I looked at the floor. It was finally hitting me. If she did get pregnant by what we just did, I’d be a father, at my age. It was just ... wow. I looked over at her and saw nothing but love in her eyes, as she watched me mentally panicking.

“Are you going to just leave me? Or are you planning on keeping my heart like you have?” She said with a smirk. “And no, you don’t HAVE to answ...”

“I’d keep you even closer, if that’s possible. I wouldn’t want to lose you, or our child.” I blurted out interrupting her.

She giggled.

“I figured you might say that. So don’t worry about me getting pregnant ... unless that turns you on, but in that case, think about it as much as you want.” She said.

I felt myself blushing as I turned on the water and began cleaning myself. I didn’t say anything while I cleaned up, just wondering to myself if the first run through this timeline I had met Brittany. I couldn’t exactly ask Cathy, and asking Cosmos or Wanda was not an option. I suppose in the end, it didn’t really matter, and from the looks Brittany was giving me, I knew that she was in it for the long haul. After I finished cleaning up and rinsing off, Brittany left the room. I turned off the water when she came back with some fresh clothing, which was nothing more than a baggy pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I was thankful as the activity was starting to catch up with me and I was feeling winded. She helped me to pull them on, and I realized that the t-shirt was a little tight.

“Sorry about that. Lucy’s mom is out there, and I doubted that you wanted to be without a shirt.” Brittany said.

“I suppose you’re right.” I sighed.

Honestly, I didn’t care. Mrs. Asano had that classic style of beauty, and I was sure she wasn’t going to mind an eye full, like she suggested I had gotten with her daughter. With that, we left the bathroom, with Brittany keeping me stable to get back to my couch. I was getting more winded by the second, but pushed on as if it wasn’t affecting me. The three Asano women were waiting for me quietly as I got situated. Once I was good enough for Brittany to give me some space, I finally addressed them.

“Thank you for coming.” I started. “Lucy came to me a bit bothered. Apparently the two of you were teasing her,” I continued. “As you both well know that’s not exactly good for someone’s mental health if they’re not taking it in jest as you are.”

Mrs. Asano looked a bit shocked at my statement, but Cathy had a determined look on her face.

“Oh, sweetie! I didn’t know! I’m sorry.” Mrs. Asano said. “I’ll...”

“I’ll back off on one condition.” Cathy announced.

“Ominous.” I said.

“You have to take Joshua as your master for one week.” Cathy said to her older sister.

Lucy’s eyes went wide. It seemed she couldn’t believe what Cathy was asking her. She looked over at me for some sort of signal, then upon realizing that she wasn’t going to get one, she turned back to Cathy.

“As long as you make it through that week, I’ll stop.” Cathy offered. “Whether you stay with him like that or not, at least this will give you the insight you want towards him.” She pointed out. “As your ‘master’ he can treat you as he pleases, right?”

Lucy seemed a bit taken aback. She looked back over towards me while I finally wrapped my head around what was going on. This was the whole Dom Sub thing, right? I guessed that would’ve made Lucy a submissive. She didn’t really seem like it, but not everyone is easy to read, or puts their sexuality out there like that. Especially back in this time in history, it was still kept pretty much under everyone’s hat so to speak.

“I can’t believe you’d say something like that openly.” Lucy huffed.

“Luce. This is me and Mom. We know you well enough to know how you are.” Cathy said. “As for Joshua, he doesn’t really care one way or another, and Brittany just looks confused.”

“Especially, when you’re this picky with guys, what’s it going to hurt?” Mrs. Asano said.

“Besides my pride?” Lucy asked. “Joshua is probably not a Dom at all. He wouldn’t know where to start.”

From what little I knew about the culture, probably not. I knew the dominant, or Dom does what he or she can to make sure the sub is happy, and safe at all times. I knew that there’s some sort of worship play where the dom commands around the sub like some sort of slave, and in some instances, tieing up is involved, but not much beyond that. What was Cathy up to though? This wasn’t exactly 50 shades, so what did she have in mind? Cathy gave me a look and a smirk. She definitely had a plan, what plan? Who knew what it was though? Was this something involving her timeline? Not wanting to be left behind in the conversation, I played into it.

“You know that she’s probably right? I probably don’t know where to start. Hell, as far as I know, I’ve never done that sort of thing.” I pointed out.

I was getting a bit more winded by the second, and Brittany moved towards me. I put up a hand slightly to motion her to stop.

“See?” Lucy said.

“I don’t need comments from the peanut gallery, so be quiet.” I said sternly, pushing myself to use more energy.

Her eyes went wide for a moment, before she quietly looked down at the floor. She DID want this? But to what extent? What did I need to do? I needed more clarification.

“As I was saying. I don’t know the first thing about being a Dom in BDSM, I mean aside from being stern that is ... but I don’t even remember where I picked that up.” I sighed, lying.

I knew exactly where I had picked it up. In the future, my original time. There had been a fanfiction turned book series, turned movie that had been all the rage at one point called 50 shades of grey, which I mentioned earlier. No, I never read the books or saw the movies, but I remembered there being some talk in my various online groups about the BDSM culture, though I didn’t remember a lot of the talk. I guess I wasn’t completely clueless.

“Well, in Lucy’s case, she’s a sub.” Mrs. Asano told me.

I looked over at Lucy who was staring at the ground, without blinking. She was definitely trying to keep from making any eye contact with anyone, and not trying to move, as if she were some soldier waiting for an order.

“I guess that’s kind of obvious so far.” I said, starting to relax again.

I could feel myself trying to regain energy, now that I wasn’t pushing myself again. I think Cathy was the first to pick up on this, though.

“Brittany, I hate to be a bother, but Joshua may need some tea. Can you take Lucy and make some for him? I doubt that he’s been hydrating.” Cathy said.

I looked over at her.

“Uh, sure, but don’t let him do anything strenuous.” Brittany said. “The head wound he has may look small but it bleeds a lot.”

“Oh. Trust me, I know.” Cathy said.

Brittany walked over to Lucy, took her by the hand, and led her out of the basement apartment area. I let out a sigh.

“Cards on the table time.” I said. “What needs to happen here?”

Mrs. Asano sighed.

“Mom, do you want me to explain?” Cathy asked.

“Well, I have no doubt you know your sister better than I do. As long as you’re fine with me being here while you explain, I’m alright with you taking the lead.” Mrs. Asano said.

“Okay. Yes, my sister is a submissive. And this is something she needs. Moreover, how do I put this?” Cathy asked.

“She’s going to be a brat.” Mrs. Asano said.

“A brat?” I asked.

“Someone who misbehaves. Um ... looking for a father type dom who’ll discipline her. That’s what fulfills her. When I re-married after Cathy’s and Lucy’s father died, Lucy tried to get my new husband to take the roll, but he saw what it was before anyone else and put the brakes on it.” Mrs. Asano explained.

“Why?” I asked.

Mrs. Asano sighed.

“Not only would it have gone against our vows, but Lucy was only eight at the time.” Mrs. Asano said.

“Oh my.” I said.

“Yeah, the two of them barely get along now. I hate to say it, but she was probably projecting some of that hatred towards you.” Mrs. Asano said. “That’s why I told you that you to get an eye full. If she decided you weren’t worth her time, she would end up leaving you alone, and just being cold towards you and well, then you wouldn’t see anything.”

“It’s also why she wanted to be your sex toy in the other timeline.” Cathy said. “Though there, she was using the protecting me thing as an excuse at first...” Cathy started only for her voice to cut out and her mouth to stop.

“Cathy, I’m guessing you were talking about events that had yet to happen here.” I sighed.

“Well, honestly, Mom probably read about that part in the diary.” Cathy explained, “So she knows, but you’re going to have to figure that bit out.”

“No, I can read between the lines there.” I said. “And I see it’s all out in the open that we know now.”

“She needs this, Josh. I can’t tell you how much, but trust me, it’s everything for you to do this. She’s got her heart set on you, and I know it.” Cathy said. “I know it so well that if it was a choice between having me or you taking care of her needs, I’d force you to be with her, by any means.” She said sternly.

“Whoa, message received.” I said putting my hands up. “Also explains why she wasn’t in a rush to leave my room or give me any privacy when Brittany and I were...” I stopped myself.

“That’s probably normal.” Mrs. Asano said. “I had a few friends who were submissive in college, and they’d hang out while their master banged woman after woman, just waiting for their master to do something concerning them. They loved it. I gave it a try at one point but couldn’t get into it.”

“So that’s it then? Just a father role?” I asked.

“You can go sexual with it, if the contract you two will make goes there.” Mrs. Asano said. “But otherwise, yes, she wants someone to take that role.”

I let out a sigh.

“I’m sure you’ve seen porn vids where they play this kind of stuff out.” Cathy said.

“Yeah, probably. I just never thought of it that way.” I sighed. “Nor considered that I’d be a part of that kind of thing.”

“So, as for your role. As a ‘father’ figure, you’ll discipline her as any parent would a child for the most part...” Cathy said. “Corrective action, you know ... time outs, extra chores, take away permissions ... and...” She started, then quietly added “spankings”

“Wait what was that last bit?” I asked.

Cathy blushed.

“Permissions.” Cathy attempted to avert.

“After that.” I sighed.

“Spankings.” Mrs. Asano said. “She said spankings. That’s probably where Lucy will push you and fast, and she won’t calm down until it’s bare assed. That’s how my husband caught it ... the phrasing she used to escalate.”

“Ah.” I said.

“You’ll know what that is soon enough.” Mrs. Asano said.

And then Brittany walked thru the door with Lucy in tow, who was holding a tray of tea cups. Lucy passed them out, and then stood nearby. I drank the tea, green tea with no sugar, as I watched her. When I finished the cup, I passed it to Brittany who brought it to my kitchen area and put it in the sink. Lucy kept looking down, with her hands joined in front of her, and her head slightly bowed. I wondered if this pose was only because I had taken a more dominant approach to dealing with her all of a sudden, so decided to test that theory.

“Lucy.” I said sternly. “Come here.” I ordered.

She moved in front of me, in the same position, almost shaking as I looked at her.

“Do you know why I was so short with you?” I asked, taking that fatherly tone with her.

“Yes.” She squeaked.

“Tell me then.” I said.

“Because I’ve been bad.” She said.

“How so?” I asked.

I saw Cathy and Mrs. Asano smile out of the corner of my eye.

“I just was.” She said.

“Well I want you to explain it to me, all of it, so I know you understand.” I said in that fatherly understanding tone. “Then, after, we can decide on a punishment if any for you.”

“Well first I was mean, and then I tried to get you to be bad when I was naked in your bed ... I hadn’t fallen asleep like that, I heard you coming down the stairs and undressed. Then I wouldn’t put clothing on and refused to listen, then when you came back, I still didn’t listen, and you were hurt because you were mad at me and had left and came back, and then after I barged in while you and Brittany were doing adult stuff, and I wouldn’t leave and watched you without permission, and then I kept talking back on top of it.” She said like a little kid would when they were in that position.

She was taking to her role nicely, and honestly seemed like she wanted to be doing this. She had set herself up with a lot of things which would’ve been inappropriate, or against the rules of a standard house where a child would’ve been labeled as ‘misbehaving’. I was surprised, when I thought of it, how much thought she had put into playing her role, waiting for me to snap at her, only for me to have to be lead like a donkey with a carrot on a stick. I let out a sigh.

“And What punishment should I give you for all of that? What do you think?” I asked.

She smirked.

“None, because you’re a bitch.” She said.

“Excuse me?” I said. “What?”

“I said...” She said before leaning down. “That you’re a bitch.”

“I think you need to be in time out.” I said, suddenly realizing I didn’t have the strength to fight her if she fought back with any way shape or form.

“Fuck you, daddy.” She said.

I grabbed her wrist, and I think she realized I couldn’t play too much into being the stronger daddy, because she basically acted as if I had yanked her down onto my lap as if I were going to spank her.

“No! Not in front of everyone, Daddy!” She said.

Brittany watched in awe, while the other Asano women smiled watching, as if we were doing nothing more then acting in a play, and in a lot of ways, that’s what this was, a staged production ... an audition if you will, to find out if I fit Lucy’s needs. I let replaced my hand holding her wrist with the other hand, and used my newly freed hand to reach for her pants. She was ready for it, even in my weakened state, and her pants came down as if they had already been loosened. I left her panties on at first, only to remember what I was told. It needed to be completely bare assed. So next came down her panties.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.