On the Other Side of the Fence - Cover

On the Other Side of the Fence

Copyright© 2021 by Arquillius

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joshua Williams dies. When he dies, he doesn't end up in heaven or hell, but in an alternate past, one that's the opposite of how he grew up. codes change as new chapters release. Due to a point made by the reader, the current status is stroke story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Restart   Alternate History   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

Annie had some fresh clothing for me, which turned out to be a set of pink sweats. Apparently, my sister had a slight sense of humor, and said I’d understand soon enough. She helped me out of the room and down to the dining room. She helped me into a chair and then took a seat next to me. A moment or two later, Cathy, wearing only a white lacy apron and a smile, walked into the dining room with a plate of food for me. My cock throbbed at the sight. If I had the energy, I would’ve no doubt have tried to take her right there and then, but as I was still unsure on my own feet, I thought it best to just enjoy the view. Cathy walked over to the table, setting down the plate in front of me. I didn’t wait for her to sit down before I dug into the food they had made for me.

Annie giggled at my enthusiasm.

“It looks like he’s more interested in the food than us.” Annie said.

“Oh trust me. He’s very interested in us.” Cathy laughed. “He just doesn’t have the strength.”

“How do you know?” Annie asked.

“The look in his eyes when I walked up was that he wanted to bend me over this table and fuck my brains out.” Cathy said with a grin.

“How do you know that was the look?” Annie asked.

“Because I always dreamed he’d look at me like that.” Cathy said.

“What do you expect?” I asked after I stopped eating for a moment. “You served me breakfast looking like a wet dream from a porno flick. Of course I’d want to bend you over the table and fuck your brains out.” I added before going back to eating.

They both laughed at my comment.

“And if you were up for it, I’d be happy to be fucked like that.” Cathy said.

After finishing the food, I wiped my mouth on a napkin that Annie had quickly come up with.

“I’m not sure what I did to deserve you ladies fawning over me like this. I’m very grateful and lucky.” I said.

Cathy looked over at Annie.

“Told ya.” She said with a smirk.

“What?” I asked.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.” Cathy said before walking over to me.

She inched my chair back and sat on my lap, facing me.

“You’re just continuing to prove my point.” Cathy said to me.

“Point?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” She sighed before giving me a hug. “Now, what do you want to do today?”

“I want to clean up that pig sty that I apparently called my room.” I said.

The girls said nothing, but helped me to get up and down to my room door again. I took a deep breath and opened the door to find the place spotless. The entire basement area was essentially a small apartment, with all the necessary furnishings needed to live down there.

“Holy moly.” I breathed.

“We stayed up late cleaning the whole thing.” Annie said.

“I can’t thank you enough for this.” I said.

“You should see your room.” Cathy said.

Using the various objects, I pulled away from the girls, and roamed about the area, finding my bedroom door pretty quickly, but I was getting worn out fast. I opened my bedroom door and stepped inside. I looked around only to see a very naked Lucy fast asleep on my bed. I did my best to immediately flee my room.

“What’s the matter?” Cathy asked as she and Annie returned to my side to help me out of the room.

They helped me over to what seemed to be a sort of living room area. It had a couch that was a mix of brown, gray and white. It also had a small TV set which sat on a make shift tv stand that was made from what seemed to be a trashed dresser. The girls sat me on the couch.

“Lucy is in my room sleeping.” I said.

“What’s wrong with that?” Annie asked.

“She’s naked.” I said.

The girls looked at each other before stifling a giggle.

“I’ll handle it.” Cathy said.

Cathy walked back over to my room and shut the door behind her.

“How did she even end up in there?” I asked.

“Well, after we found you passed out on the stairs, we decided it might be a good idea to clean up your room. Everyone pitched in. Mom found some stuff that she wants to talk to you about when she gets home later, but otherwise we were able to get everything cleaned up for you.” Annie explained.

“Everyone?” I asked.

“Yes, everyone, including Mr. and Mrs. Asano.” Annie told me.

“I can only imagine what they think of me now.” I sighed.

Annie shook her head.

“I talked with them. They didn’t realize how bad you were before the accident. Mr. Asano said that he hopes that you’ve changed permanently.” Annie said. “Mrs. Asano just smiled like she knew something or figured out something. I’m not sure what was up with that.”

“Hmm ... I might want to talk to them still then.” I said.

“As for Lucy, she worked on your bedroom, and was very thorough, even moving your furniture and cleaning out your closet. She was only half way done with it all when everyone else had left, and I was the last one out besides her.” Annie said.

“Well that explains her falling asleep, but what about the nudity?” I asked. “I mean, shouldn’t she lock the door or something?”

“Probably didn’t expect you to come down here before she woke up.” Annie said.

“I wouldn’t have, had I known.” I said. “I would’ve sent down you or Cathy to wake her and get her dressed first.”

“I TOLD YOU HE’S NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE!” We heard Cathy yell before she, and a very much naked Lucy burst out of my room.

Cathy was in the lead and Lucy close behind. I averted my eyes as they walked up.

“My sister thinks you’re up to something.” Cathy said to me.

“Well somethings definitely going to be up, if everyone keeps being naked around me.” I sighed. “Even if I don’t look, just knowing is enough to get me going.”

There was a long pause from the girls.

“Are you serious? Why aren’t you looking at me?” Lucy said.

“Because that wouldn’t be right. I wouldn’t want to ogle you, eye you up, or gawk without your consent.” I said.

There was another long pause.

“Bullshit!” Lucy said. “You’re just putting on an act for the others.”

“Then please, leave. You can take them with you, if you’d like, but I’d rather you not be in my living area so that I can explore and get used to the area.” I said.

“I don’t think so.” Lucy said.

“Fine! Please put on some clothing then!” I said in an exasperated tone.

Why was she being so difficult? Mom had pointed out that I had my father’s gift for sweeping women off their feet in this timeline, so why wasn’t that happening with her as easily as it had the others? Again, there was a long pause. Honestly, with her hostility, I was sure I was going to get yelled at, or something similar. I was not disappointed about that either.

“No!” She responded. “I’m not going to cover up, just because you’re putting on a front and don’t want to look bad in front of those you’ve fooled!”

“Fine.” I sighed.

I closed my eyes and got up. I slowly made my way from the couch to the wall, and then felt my way to the door.

“You stay here and I’ll go. I wanted to get some air anyways.” I said.

I left the room and made my way slowly up the stairs as I heard Cathy, in another language, verbally assaulting Lucy. Thankfully I was feeling stronger than I had yesterday and with the bracing from the walls and such I was able to make my way back to the ground floor. I found my cane, and began checking the closet closest to the door for a coat I could grab. I found one that was black and puffy. I pulled it on along with the boots I had yesterday. I grabbed my cane and headed out the front door.

I took in a deep breath and looked around. It was different in the light of the morning. To my left seemed to be Cathy’s home. I could see the mailbox with their family name. I made my way down the sidewalk towards the driveway. The sun had melted the snow on both, thankfully, so I was able to make it to the end of the driveway without slipping. Crossing back in front of the house, and walking along the roadside, which still had snow and slush on it, I was able to make it to the Asano driveway without much trouble. At the point I made it to the door, Mrs. Asano was there to greet me.

“Hello, Joshua! What are you doing out of bed?” Mrs. Asano asked.

I let out an exasperated sigh.

“Unfortunately, I have to say that I came over to discuss Lucy.” I said.

Mrs. Asano ushered me inside. She had me sit on the couch while she made us some tea. When it was ready she brought me a cup. It was green tea, no sugar. I preferred it that way. I wasn’t sure how she knew, as she didn’t ask if I wanted sugar or not.

“So, what did my eldest do this time?” Mrs. Asano asked.

So I filled her in to what happened in my basement apartment, with Lucy sleeping naked in my bed, and then trotting around naked, refusing to cover up or leave. After I was done, Mrs. Asano put down her tea cup and sighed.

“I see.” Mrs. Asano said. “But I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised. She’s been very vocal in her views and trying to get you to slip up on things.”

“Yes, I’ve noticed. But I’m not that kid anymore.” I said.

“Well that’s because you’re from the future.” Mrs. Asano said.

I felt the color drain from my face. She smirked. Was she a traveler too?

“I know that’s a bit shocking. Let me explain how I know.” She said. “A number of years ago, Cathy’s behavior and mannerisms suddenly changed. She wouldn’t tell us why, but I knew something was up. So I snooped. She kept a journal, and kept the information in there. I’m not one hundred percent sure she wanted me to know or not, but she left it out for me to find one day. It described how she had come back and certain things she had to look for to identify the right you. One of those things was your food choices, and when you lined up she’d know.”

That certainly made sense.

“I haven’t told anyone, nor have I asked her directly about it, but I suspect she knows that I know as I did back off after finding out. I let her do her own thing. Then when she said what she did last night, I knew you were the one she had been waiting for.” Mrs. Asano said. “Though I was a bit surprised at how much you allowed my daughter to disrespect you, and then stood up for her right to do so.”

“Yes, well, unfortunately that seems to be back firing.” I sighed.

“I don’t entirely think so.” Mrs. Asano said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Mrs. Asano sighed.

“My eldest is hard headed and it may take some time, but I think she’ll realize that you’re not that kid anymore.” Mrs. Asano said. “Just give it time. She may frustrate you to no end but please be patient with her. Beyond that, I’d suggest you get over the awkwardness and offer an olive branch if you see the opportunity. You’d be surprised but from how impassioned her arguments seemed last night, I think she likes the new you, and from the way she worked on cleaning up for you last night, I think that was a full reflection of how she felt.”

“Alright, I’ll keep that in mind.” I said with a smile. “Thank you for the insight.”

“I have to admit, interacting with you at this level is much more refreshing than dealing with kids your age.” Mrs. Asano said. “I suppose that’s an advantage of being a time traveler.”

“I guess so.” I said. “But I wouldn’t know for certain.” I added. “As for time traveling, there’s nothing Cathy and I would be allowed to tell you about future events or anything like that, so please don’t try to ask, we literally can’t tell you, it’s impossible for us.”

“Oh wow, so when She wrote in the book, was that the only way she could tell me?” Mrs. Asano asked.

“No, this is a new restriction for both of us.” I said. “So I can only ask that you keep our secret to yourself.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it sweetie.” Mrs. Asano said. “I read about some of the stuff that happened in the future before her journal went missing. Apparently, you were a good person, but I won’t go into details, since you both can’t talk about it anymore.”

“Thank you.” I said before finishing my tea and setting the cup on the table.

I got up, feeling better about the situation.

“And if I were you, and either of my daughters wanted to prance around naked, I’d be making sure I got an eye full while I still could.” Mrs. Asano said. “Oh I almost forgot, you mentioned that Cathy was yelling at Lucy in a language you didn’t know?”

“Yeah” I said.

“Did you hear...” Mrs Asano asked before speaking the same language, with some of the same words Cathy used.

“Yeah.” I said.

Mrs. Asano giggled.

“It seems my youngest developed quite the vocabulary.” Mrs. Asano said. “Which is definitely different. Before she came back in time, she could barely speak a word in Japanese. She could understand when I scolded her, but considering everything she just said to her sister, I’d say she’s picked it up well.” She explained.

She walked me to the door, and I thanked her again before heading out and walking back home. Upon arriving back home, I got everything put back up and headed back down to my room, where the two naked Asano sisters sat along with Annie. This time, I didn’t bother to look away from Lucy.

“Where’d you go?” Annie asked.

“Oh, next door. I got some insight from Mrs. Asano regarding the situation at hand.” I said before grabbing a seat.

I was starting to feel worn out again.

“Oh? What did Mom tell you?” Cathy asked.

“To get over myself, and if Lucy wanted to walk around naked, there was nothing that I could do to stop her.” I said.

The girls stifled giggles at this.

“But I do want to apologize up front.” I said, looking over to Lucy. “You are very attractive, and have a very visually appealing body, and my body will more than likely act appropriately to that around you.”

“What?” Lucy said, looking confused.

“He’s apologizing for popping a boner.” Cathy giggled.

Lucy blushed at this, but just to break up the awkwardness she got a surprised look on her face. I felt something wet hitting my shoulder, as if some snow had melted and was leaking onto me. I tried to reach up to it, but couldn’t. I couldn’t get my body to move.

“I think I need to lay down.” I said weakly.

I was starting to get dizzy really fast. I don’t remember much of what happened next, I remember feeling myself falling, the girls shouting, and then I woke up in my bed some time later. My room was dark, and I was alone. I just stared into the darkness for a bit before closing my eyes again. I woke up again, later, to find my bedroom lit up, and a familiar face, or rather a familiar body hovering over me. Wearing black scrubs again, was the woman that considered me her hero, and she was hovering over me, checking my head bandages.

“Hey doc, what’s the prognosis?” I asked in a sleepy tone.

“Hey handsome, glad you didn’t die on me after all.” She said, before moving back so I could look at her. “The girls told me what happened.”

“What’d they say?” I asked.

“Well, that you got in over your head pushing yourself too hard, as any teenager would, and ended up messing up your head again.” Brittany said.

“Guess my actions probably make you angry.” I sighed.

“A little. You need to take better care of yourself. Take it easy. You don’t need to be tromping thru the snow for a tea party with the neighbors.” Brittany laughed.

“You’re probably right. Just because I’m home from the hospital, doesn’t mean I’m in the clear.” I admitted.

“No, it doesn’t.” She agreed.

“So, how long was I out?” I asked.

“A few hours. Your sister called us to get us here quick, while your friends stopped the bleeding. One of them looked super upset.” She told me.

“Cathy?” I asked.

“I’m not sure of the names ... it was the older girl though.” Brittany said.

“Ah, Lucy.” I said.

I was a little surprised that she was so upset until I remembered what had been said by Mrs. Asano. The bit where Mrs. Asano speculated the Lucy actually liked the new me. Thinking of this, I gave a gentle smile.

“Yeah, she didn’t want to leave you until she was sure you’d be alright, and then it still took both the younger girl and your sister to pull her away.” Brittany said.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“For what?” Brittany asked.

“I’m sure it makes you angry seeing someone so ... passionate about me ... when you’re just getting over your breakup...” I said.

Brittany bent over and leaned in to me.

“You’re so sweet.” She said before I turned my head and she ended up planting a kiss on my lips.

The kiss quickly turned passionate, and going from just a kiss to a quick make out session. When we split apart again, her face was flushed and her eyes were searching mine for answers.

“What the hell was that?” She asked, out of breath.

“A ... kiss?” I said, not sure of what to make of her question.

“No, I’ve had kisses before. I’ve made out before. It was never like that.” She said.

“Like what?” I asked.

“Excuse me.” She said before quickly backing off and leaving the room.

I wondered what had her so flustered, and heard her running up the steps to the primary floor. I leaned back against the headboard, thinking, as I didn’t have much to do, considering my room was pretty barren. I looked around for the first time since arriving. The walls were blue, the ceiling was white, the floor had magenta carpet and there were some shelves lining parts of the walls. The walls were bare though. After a few minutes, a head peaked into the room. It was Mom.

“Hey, hun.” She said before coming into the room.

She had a box under her arm.

“I think you freaked out Brittany a bit with that kiss.” She pointed out.

“What about it freaked her out?” I asked.

Mom gave me a look. One that said: Do you really need your mom to tell you?

“Oh.” I said in an elongated word. “how bad?”

“All the way, with one kiss.” Mom said.

“Oh.” I said again in the same way.

“Didn’t know you could do that, huh?” Mom asked.

“No, I can’t say that I did. Haven’t done much kissing since I woke up.” I pointed out.

“Oh, you will, especially when the others find out what happened with Brittany. Once your father figured out how to do that to me, he’d do that randomly just to remind me that he loved me. Oh and She’s cleaning up, by the way.” Mom said.

She walked over to the bed and sat down, setting the box on the bed next to her. She opened it, showing me what was inside. I was shocked.

“There’s about five ounces of weed, a few ounces of Coke, and a couple of grams of meth.” Mom said. “Nearly 20 grand in cash as well as a book outlining quite a bit.” She added with a sigh.

“Don’t tell me.” I said.

“Before your head injury. Yes. You had detailed information in here about your transactions, with who, when, and for how much.” Mom explained.

“Holy shit, I was a dealer?” I said in shock.

Mom shook her head.

“I know it seems that way, but there seems to be something a lot deeper here.” She said.

“What do you mean deeper?” I asked.

“Joshua, the twenty grand is pure profit. The drugs are what you just bought to resell, and looking back in book, it seems you’ve figured out exactly when to buy, who to buy it from and who to sell it to in order to maximize profits.” Mom explained. “Everyone thought you were doing drugs, and you certainly looked the part.”

“I’m thinking there’s a but in there.” I said.

“I wish I knew what it was, there were no drugs in your system in the hospital. Yeah, you had plenty of empty bottles in this area of the house to get drunk, and no, I didn’t like that, but, the drugs weren’t being used by you.” Mom said. “I have a feeling this goes deeper than what we think. I’d normally turn in the drugs to the cops, if I found them, but based on the info in the ledgers ... I’m not sure I should ... it feels like we need to wait on that.” she explained. “For now, I’m going to put this all in my safe.”

“Do what you need to, Mom. I’m sure the house could use the cash though.” I said.

“We’re not going to touch a penny of it until we know the whole story, and without you having any memories, that may take some time.” Mom explained as she closed back up the box.

“Alright, Mom, I’ll leave that to your judgement.” I said. “On a side note, what do you think is going to happen after what just happened with Brittany? I ask because you’ve experienced it.”

“The first time your father did that to me, I ended up having your sister nine months later.” Mom said.

My eyebrows shot up. I was shocked.

“Well, I don’t think I’m in a condition to make love to Brittany, none the less knock her up.” I said with a sigh.

Mom laughed.

“That head injury does come with disadvantages.” She said.

She leaned in towards me. I knew what she was hoping for. A taste of what I had done to Brittany, and I wasn’t sure that I could give it to her. When our lips finally met, and our kissing turned passionate, and into full blown making out, and finally ended with her having a goofy look on her face.

“Yep, that’s the kiss.” She said. “Your father did that to me every time and gave me an orgasm just like that.” She whispered. “Looks like you have another of his gifts.”

“So wait, what am I, some sort of sex god?” I asked.

I was confused. It seemed a little too unreal.

“Hardly.” Mom said as she regained her composure. “It has a lot to do with women’s headspace when it comes to the kiss thing. You tend to give the same looks that your father does when he finds a woman attractive. That coupled with the right imagination, a little stimulation and...” She quickly put her hand down the front of her scrubs, and then pulled out two fingers glistening with her juices and put them in my mouth. “pop.” She finished.

I got almost instantly hard from just tasting it.

“Another disadvantage.” She said motioning to the tent I was now pitching with the blankets. “Cause I’m ready to go myself.”

And that thought alone had me the rest of the way. I mentally cursed my situation. The girls were doing everything they could to tease me at this point. Annie’s blowjob, Cathy’s cute cook outfit, Lucy nude, making Brittany orgasm from a kiss and Mom telling me she wanted to fuck me; it was all too much, and my libido was screaming for me to get off, but I didn’t have the strength to do more than sit there at the moment. The blood loss was due to me aggravating my wound by moving too much. What did I think fucking would do, if a simple walk did that much to me?

“Thankfully, my problem with die off a little with time if I’m not overly stimulated again.” I said with a smirk. “But sitting here with nothing to do is kind of boring, is there any chance you could bring me something to read?” I asked.

“What do you wanna read? Playboy? Hustler?” Mom teased.

“Unless I’m reading it for the articles, those would be useless to me, and besides a waste of money, since I have the real thing just waiting for me to get better.” I said with a grin.

Mom gave me a wink.

“Sure, I think I can find something for you to read.” Mom said with a smile.

As she got up, I could smell her arousal in the air. She turned and left, leaving me alone again for a bit.

I wondered what Cosmo had thrust me into at first. A timeline where I had a very potent effect on the opposite sex ... well, just the opposite sex as far as I knew. I wasn’t about to test that theory though.

On top of that, I seemed to have some sort of background involving drugs, and money, to the point where I was recording every deal that was going on regarding that. Was I covering my ass? Was I working for the government?

Oh and then there’s the question of Harry. What happened to him already? Was he off on his mission? Obviously Mom hadn’t professed her love for him, nor he for her, though I wasn’t sure how my new abilities would play into that.

Then there was the Cathy part of the equation, she lived what the timeline had been before Cosmos had reset it. I wondered how that turned out, only to realize I should leave that train of thought alone. I couldn’t ask, and doing so would only disrupt things in this timeline.

The main question I now had for myself is what’s next? What did living my best life mean to me? How could I make this go right? How could I be sure I was taking the right path. Dealing drugs probably wasn’t going to be it. Do people like drugs? Sure. But that’s a liability. It can get me arrested. Best to stay away from that for the time being.

So what then? Do I need money to be happy? Not really, but it would help over living at home with nothing. If these women wanted to be with me, I wanted them to know that I was stable, financially, mentally, and socially.

What’s that gonna take? Money. We’re in the nineteen nineties. What did I know about the future? What were the rules about changes? There weren’t any.

I surmised that if I couldn’t do something, Cosmos would reset me again. Otherwise, I was in the Truman show.

Okay. So, I had to get ready. Sure, technically I couldn’t enter into a business contract without Mom’s consent until I was eighteen, but I could get there.

Suddenly, my mind circled back to the drugs, and money. That was it, my answer. That money the other me left behind. Could he have been collecting to take himself to the next level? I thought about it for a moment. He was a drinker, but there was no proof that he used and got high. Everyone assumed it, more than likely because he had drugs and they knew that much, and couldn’t believe him being a dealer. But was he trying to gather cash and hope he wouldn’t be caught, or hope that it’d be a slap on the wrist since he was a minor? Either way, the drugs themselves were a liability that needed to be cured sooner rather than later. I’d have to talk to mom about that. I didn’t want to deal with that kind of liability if I was trying to get myself to my best life.

After a bit, I noticed that I was still alone, but had no idea how much time had passed with my planning. I sat for a bit longer before the door slowly opened.

After a moment or two Brittany, looking downtrodden, came into the room. Her mascara was running a bit, and she couldn’t really look at me. She was wearing the same clothing, though I could smell a bit of soap in the air. I’m guessing she had cleaned up.

“I think we need to talk.” She said after a moment.

“Brittany? What’s wrong?” I asked with concern in my voice.

“I don’t know what to do!” She practically wailed at me, finally looking up at me.

It was at this point that I could tell her make-up was running. She was crying, and it was because of me. I didn’t want her to do this.

“Come over here. Sit with me and let’s talk.” I said.

She nodded her head, moved over to the side of the bed, and sat down. I scootched over a bit, and let her lay in the bed next to me. I laid down and signaled for her to join me. She did just that, laying down and laying her head on my chest. I stroked her hair and she cried a little more.

“It’s not fair.” She whispered after a few minutes.

“What’s not? Tell me, and I’ll do whatever I can to help.” I said.

She picked up her head, and looked me in the eyes.

“You really mean that, don’t you?” She said.

“Absolutely.” I said.

She took a deep breath and laid her head back down.

“A kiss has never made me cum before.” She whispered. “It’s a bit embarrassing to admit that. In fact, I don’t even masturbate that often, so cumming like that was a surprise.” She added.

“It’s fine, if you don’t want to talk about it, or see me again, I’m okay with that.” I whispered.

“No, just the opposite.” She said. “It sounds crazy but I really want to be WITH you.”

“Really?” I asked.

“I talked with your mom, and she explained that things aren’t exactly normal around you, though. What she told me scares me.” She said.

“Oh?” I asked. “What’d she say that scares you?”

“That if I came down here, I wouldn’t care about my faith, or my morals in the same way I had before.” Brittany said. “My life would change by looking into your eyes one more time, and I wouldn’t care about how many girls you had, or that I had been saving myself for marriage because I was completely in love. She said as soon as I saw you, I would never be able to go back.”

“Oh boy.” I said.

“She also said she wouldn’t stop me from being with you, and you know ... She was right.” Brittany said.

“So what can I do to help?” I asked.

“Help me to understand.” She said.

“With?” I asked.

“Go thru things from my perspective, and give me your thoughts.” Brittany said.

I thought about it for a moment.

“Well, first there’s the age thing. I’m only fourteen, and you’re...” I started.

“Twenty four.” She said.

“So ten years older.” I said. “That can be a bit jarring if you think about it. Then there’s the break up with that other guy, that I essentially caused because I put my nose into your business. Had I not, we both know what would’ve happened, or what probably would’ve happened, but now you’re probably a bit mistrusting of men in general.” I added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.