On the Other Side of the Fence - Cover

On the Other Side of the Fence

Copyright© 2021 by Arquillius

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joshua Williams dies. When he dies, he doesn't end up in heaven or hell, but in an alternate past, one that's the opposite of how he grew up. codes change as new chapters release. Due to a point made by the reader, the current status is stroke story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Restart   Alternate History   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

I awoke the next morning to the sound of Bing Crosby singing White Christmas. I opened my eyes and looked around to find Lily sitting on the bed, eating popcorn and watching the movie. She was wearing the pink bathrobe that I had worn last night.

“Mom?” I said as I started to sit up.

My head was throbbing. “Oh good. You’re up.” Lily said.

She set down the bowl of popcorn and walked out of the room. She came back drying her hands with a box under her arm. I got seated as she got behind me and began unwrapping my head.

“Are you in pain?” She asked when my head was unwrapped.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Your wound looks infected, Joshua.” She sighed.

“Sorry.” I said.

I felt her applying something to my head. She then worked at wrapping it up again.

“You’re staying in bed today.” She said sternly. “No going out. No playing.”

“But Mom!” I sarcastically said. “Justin just got a Nintendo!” I added in a whining tone.

She wrapped her arms around me.

“Tough shit.” She whispered. “You’re all mine today.”

“How’d things go with Dad?” I asked.

“Terrible.” She sighed.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“I got halfway through his blowjob when he got a page.” Lily explained. “He called the number back and was called out of town. Some mission that was need to know.”

I thought back through my military history and remembered that this was about the time that SFOR was created. Had he been called in to consult, or even join? He was retired, though, wasn’t he?

“Do you know anything about it?” Lily asked.

“Nothing dangerous was going on around this time, just a peace enforcement operation.” I said. “And isn’t he retired?”

“That’s what he says.” Lily said.

“I’ll find out when he gets back.” I promised.

I felt her reach around my body and under the blanket to take my morning wood into her hand. She gave it a gentle squeeze before softly stroking it.

“And he left me all worked up.” Lily whispered. “Mommy needs her new little boy’s help.” She added. “Can you help Mommy, baby?”

Oh, this was hot. I had never been into incest play and now I was being coerced into being intimate with my new Mom. I let out a slight groan as she began kissing my neck.

“Please, baby.” She whispered.

“Yes, Mommy.” I groaned out.

She let go of my cock and got up. She moved over on the bed and guided me to lie down before stripping off her robe. As I mentioned before, her body was very similar to Annie’s, with bigger breasts and a bit of the fat she had from having us left over. She took my dick in her right hand. She began kissing me softly on my neck and then moving around my body, kissing softly everywhere she could. I let out a groan as she did this.

“You feeling any better today?” She asked as she kissed.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Good, because Mommy wants you to pound her tight pussy.” She whispered. “You think you can handle that?” She asked.

“Yeah, Mommy.” I said.

She let go of my cock and rolled onto her back. I rolled over to my side and began kissing her as she had me. I stopped at her breasts to massage them and tease her nipples before moving down to her vagina. She was freshly shaved, making me realize she had planned this all. When I began eating her out, she let out a whimper. I began sucking on and licking her clit, which made her moan.

“Oh, god, baby, not even your father would do that.” She moaned.

Hearing that, I began attacking her pussy with everything I could do. I wanted to get her close, and it didn’t take long to do so. She started panting and moaning soon, and for a few minutes until she warned me.

“Baby, Mommy’s close, don’t stop!” Lily moaned.

I quickly picked myself up, positioned myself, and slammed hard into her pussy. She let out her loudest moan yet. I took this as a cue and began slamming my young cock into her as hard and as fast as I could. I leaned down as I did and forced her into a passionate kiss as I felt my balls get ready. She broke the kiss.

“Baby, Mommy’s gonna cum.” Lily said.

“Cum for me, Mommy.” I said to her.

She let out another moan as I felt her squirt. I slammed into her one more time before I began filling her with my seed. I was cumming harder than I did with Annie, and it felt like I hadn’t cum in a long time. I had never had sex right after waking up before, so I figured it had to be that.

“Oh, God, my baby is cumming inside me!” She squealed. “My son is going to knock me up!” She moaned. “I’m going to have my son’s baby!” She added as she humped into my cock.

“That’s right, Mommy. You’re going to make me a big brother!” I moaned.

After we both came down from our orgasms, I hovered over Lily with my cock still hard and buried inside her snatch.

“Feel better?” I asked.

“Loads.” She said.

“So I guess I should ask...” I said.

She sighed.

“No, not any of that. I don’t care that you are really into incest, or getting knocked up, or that you’ve never had your pussy eaten before.” I said.

“Oh?” She asked.

“Wait, I worded that wrong, it’s not that I don’t care, it’s that I won’t judge you for it.” I said.

She smiled at me.

“What I wanted to know is if you’d make me some breakfast.” I said.

She laughed.

“Baby, if you keep fucking Mommy like that when she needs it, I’ll cook you whatever you want.” Lily said. “And no, I’m not on the pill, neither is Annie.” She added.

My cock throbbed as I thought of the two of them with my baby bumps.

“Feels like you want to knock us up.” Lily said with a smirk.

“If I’m following the honesty rule here.” I said. “Then yes, It’s very arousing to think about the two of you carrying my children.”

“Well, do you have more in you?” Lily asked.

I struggled to pull myself up. I was sore. It was like I just worked out my entire body.

“Not at the moment.” I groaned.

She gave me a sly smile. I slowly pulled out and fell on the bed next to her.

“The best way for you to get back to normal is to use those muscles.” Lily said.

I smirked.

“You just want me to go again.” I said with a sly smile.

“I’d be lying if I said no.” She said with a smile as she sat up.

She turned back and looked at me.

“I’d also be lying if I said the thought of my son knocking me up didn’t get me wet.” She added.

“What about Dad?” I asked.

“Oh, Harry can’t have kids.” Lily explained. “Accident when he was a kid.”

“So if I knock you up, he’ll know it’s mine.” I sighed.

“I don’t think that’ll be a problem.” Lily said with a smile. “Now how about I make you breakfast, what would you like?” She asked.

“Something with a lot of protein, and something to drink.” I said.

She got up and headed for the kitchen. I sat there and watched the tail end of White Christmas before the tape shut off and began rewinding. The news came on once it did. Lily came back with a plate full of eggs and a drink I didn’t recognize. She handed me the plate, and I wolfed down the eggs like I hadn’t eaten in a year. After I finished, she handed me the drink. I took a sip and cringed. It tasted disgusting.

“Drink up, it’s full of everything you’re gonna need to heal up.” Lily said.

Well, in for a penny, right? I guzzled the drink and handed her the glass. She looked at me with wide eyes. I wiped my mouth on my arm.

“Wow. That was fast.” She said.

“You said it’ll help.” I said.

She smiled. She headed off to the kitchen again; she came back and helped me off the bed, and to the bathroom. I was flaccid now, thankfully, as she sat me on the toilet so I could pee. As I did, she started the shower and went to the closet. She pulled out a shower chair and then helped me to the shower. She sat me on the chair and helped me get cleaned up. Once I was clean, she cleaned herself up, and then used the shower head to clean out her vagina. After she was done, she grabbed a douche from a cabinet and douched in front of me.

“There, that should get rid of most of your left over cum.” She sighed. “Now, Mommy’s going to go over the next part of your therapy with you, and then you’ll spend some time in the hot tub.”

She helped me up and back to the living room. She sat me in a chair and walked off. She came back with a towel and helped me back up and dried me off. Once that was done, she grabbed the bedding and the towel before heading off again. She came back, recovered the bed, put down another towel where she had squirted, and then helped me over to the bed. She helped me lay down on my stomach, and left again, this time coming back with a bottle, and wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

“Now, I want you to relax. I’m going to give you a massage.” She said calmly.

She got on the bed and began massaging me. She started with my legs and as she was rubbing; the doorbell rang.

“Hold on, baby. Don’t move.” Lily said.

She got up. I heard the door open and then close, but didn’t bother looking.

“I’m sorry to come over uninvited.” A young female voice said.

Lily giggled.

“I see you’ve noticed my patient.” Lily said.

“He’s naked.” The young lady said.

“Well, yeah, I’m massaging him to help him out.” Lily explained. “It’s no big deal, Cathy.”

That named sounded familiar. I’m sure I had heard it since arriving here.

“I wanted to see him. I just didn’t expect...” Cathy said.

Lily laughed.

“Relax Cathy, I don’t think he minds it.” Lily said.

“You know, you could talk to me.” I said without looking up.

Lily laughed again and led Cathy over to me.

“Hi, Joshua. My name is Cathy.” Cathy said.

I looked over at her. She was beautiful. She stood around 5 foot, maybe a little taller. I’d guess she was on the skinny size. I couldn’t tell at this point as she was wearing a giant sweat suit that hid her form. She had long brown hair that reached her lower shoulders, a button nose, brown eyes and a face that told me she was Asian. I would guess Japanese from the few people I knew of that origin. She grinned at me after introducing herself.

“Annie filled both me and Lucy in.” Cathy said. “On everything.” She added.

“Nice to meet you Cathy, but everything?” I asked.

She blushed brightly.

“Yeah, even your ... experience together.” Cathy said.

“Oh?” Lily said. “She told you about the sex they had.”

Cathy blushed brighter before nodding.

“No need to be embarrassed.” Lily said. “Josh has been pretty laid back about it all.”

“Mom, you can’t exactly ask the poor girl to jump out of her comfort zone.” I said.

“Comfort zone?” Lily said. “Oh no, we haven’t even reached the edge of that yet.”

I watched as Lily walked over behind Cathy and put her arms around the short girl’s stomach. She started to snake her right hand up the girl’s shirt.

“You wanna tell him how you play with yourself while thinking about what his enormous cock would feel like when it’s in your tight little snatch?” Lily hissed at the girl. “Or how you’ve dreamed of giving that boy every orifice on your body?”

Cathy let out a moan as Lily’s left hand snaked down into her sweatpants to her crotch.

“Should I tell Josh how I caught you masturbating in the woods near his room when you were ten, hoping he’d catch you?” Lily whispered.

“No...” Cathy murmured.

“This Josh isn’t like the old one.” Lily told her. “He won’t toss you away.”

Cathy was panting hard now.

“Mom, let her go.” I said.

Lily pulled her arms from Cathy. Cathy dropped onto the floor on her butt, trying to catch her breath.

“I’m sorry, Cathy, I got caught up in the moment, or I would’ve asked her to stop that sooner.” I said.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

“You really are different.” She said. “I didn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe it when they told me, but I can see it now. Your attitude is a one-eighty, and your eyes are different.”

“My eyes?” I asked.

“They’re green. The old Josh had silver eyes.” Cathy said. “And yours are kinder, caring, it’s almost as if you want me to understand that you care about me just by looking at me.”

“I don’t want to see you hurt over Mom teasing you.” I said.

Lily climbed back on the bed and went to work with the massage again.

“And I’m sorry about being naked here. Considering your past with the old Joshua, it must be hard to just have my nudity out there.” I said. “Especially with me in this weakened state.”

“No, it’s fine.” She said looking into my eyes.

“So, since you know a bit about me, how about you tell me about you?” I suggested.

She blushed even brighter.

“Well, as you can probably guess, I had a huge crush on the old Josh.” She said. “But he seems to pale in comparison.” She murmured.

“Cathy, don’t forget the honesty rule in this house.” Lily scolded.

“Sorry!” Cathy squeaked as she looked at her.

Cathy looked back at me.

“I’m in most of your classes in school. I’m a straight-A student. I enjoy reading. I have a pet cat...” She said. “I’m not sure what else to say.”

“Don’t worry, you’ve told me enough facts.” I said with a grin.

She shook her head.

“No, your mom is right, I need to be honest.” Cathy said. “I like it when your mom teases me like that normally, but it was super-hot when she did it in front of you.”

My eyebrows raised. Cathy moved closer to me. I saw her reach into her sweatpants, then bring her fingers out to show me.

“I’m so turned on.” She said seductively.

I felt my cock throb trying to wake up. She put her fingers in my mouth to give me a taste. I sucked on and licked them.

“I’ve been so turned on ever since Annie told us what you two did together.” Cathy cooed at me.

She pulled her fingers from my mouth before leaning in and kissing me. Our kiss turned passionate quickly. I felt myself getting hard just from how we were kissing. She soon broke the kiss.

“Yeah, you’re definitely different.” She sighed. “The old Josh never would’ve let me do that.”

“That’s because he was gay.” Lily laughed. “Josh, I need you to roll over. Cathy, if you don’t wanna see his dick, I suggest you leave the room.”

“No, I’m fine with it.” Cathy said.

I rolled over and Cathy’s eyes went wide again for a minute.

“Holy shit.” Cathy breathed.

I traced her eyes and quickly realized where she was staring.

“Looks like she got you horney too.” Lily laughed.

“Yeah.” I said. “It was mostly that kiss, but tasting her helped a lot.”

“Well, I’d tell you to take care of him, since you caused it but he needs his massage.” Lily teased. “So why don’t you help me?”

Cathy’s eyes lit up and soon she was on the bed, learning how to massage the front muscles of my body. After a good ten minutes, I was rolled over again, and she learned how to massage the backside of my body. I’m not normally one for a massage, I never could relax, but the two of them working on it felt divine. After they finished, the two of them helped me to get up and get to the bathroom. I took a piss again while Lily warmed up the hot tub. Cathy enjoyed watching me try to piss normally with a boner and had to help me stand and face the toilet. She held my cock as I pissed. When I was done, she gave it a little shake, and then a few strokes. I gave a soft moan. She stroked me again, but more slowly. I shuddered when she held the shaft and ran her thumb across the top of the head.

“Oh, so that’s where you’re sensitive.” She whispered seductively. “I’ll have to remember that.”

“If you’re about done molesting him, we need to get him in the hot tub.” Lily said snapping Cathy out of it.

She let go of my cock and helped me to the tub, where the two of them helped me in. Cathy was about to move away when Lily stopped her.

“Get undressed and join him.” Lily said.

I turned my head to look back at them. Cathy was blushing.

“I ... But...” Cathy said.

“She doesn’t have to, Mom. She barely knows me.” I said with a smile.

“Well, at least monitor him. I have to run out to pick up a few things.” Lily said. “You should help him get out after twenty minutes.”

She walked over to an egg timer and set it for 20 minutes. She turned and left the room leaving Cathy and I alone.

“You don’t have to stay.” I said.

“What?” She asked.

“Listen, I get you were interested in the old Josh.” I said. “You don’t have to feel obligated to help me just because you did.” I added as I looked away from her.

“Your dick is bigger.” She said.

“I’m sorry, what?” I said.

“I saw his dick once.” She said. “He was skinny dipping in a pond near your house.” She added. “I saw it before he went into the pond. He was masturbating, then he went in the pond to wash off.”

“Oh.” I said. “Sorry about that.”

“Don’t be.” She said as she climbed into the tub next to me.

She had quickly stripped off her clothing and climbed in. She had A-Cup breasts, with medium areolas and nipples about the diameter of a triple-a battery.

“These gets feel nice.” She moaned.

I felt her take my dick into her hand under the water. She didn’t move it, just held it. Not teasing it, she wasn’t making a motion, just holding it as if she were holding my hand.

“You know, you keep saying that you’re different, and that you’re not the man that I fell in love with, and I think you’re wrong.” Cathy said. “I think I fell in love with the part of him that was you. Seeing his potential for love, for goodness ... That’s all you.” She sighed. “Annie said that you came back from the future.”

“Yeah.” I said.

“She said it wasn’t our future though, so, I wanna know, did you know me there?” She asked.

“I think I would’ve noticed if a cute, sexy, little Asian chick was after me.” I said before sighing.

“Really?” Cathy asked incredulously.

I thought about it for a bit. Trying to remember back to over 20 years to see if I remembered seeing her or talking to her.

“I think ... maybe ... we might have had one class together, but we never talked. We ran with different crowds.” I said.

“But I was there!” Cathy said happily. “That means not everything is different!”

She let go of my dick and moved onto my lap, facing me.

“And I have a feeling that I was in love with you there too.” She said before giving me a kiss on the lips. “Annie told us that the reason she didn’t try to get you into a relationship is that you need your time to adjust to this reality, and meet people. If you get into a relationship now, you might just close the doors on others.”

“I’m guessing that was after she told you about the sex.” I said.

“Before.” Cathy said.

“Oh.” I said.

“After she told us that your mom ... I mean ... Lily would probably be getting with you today. I was surprised that I found her massaging you instead of screwing you.” Cathy confessed. “Though I probably would’ve joined in if I had.”

“Yeah, you missed that by a bit.” I said.

She just sat there for a moment looking into my eyes.

“I’m sorry I did.” She said seductively pushing her body against mine.

She put her arms around my neck and melted her body against me. She rested her head on my shoulder as she hugged me. I put my hands around her waist enjoying the hug. It was nice. I felt that warm feeling in my chest. The love that I had felt for Annie, but this time, it was for Cathy. It was different, but similar. Just as strong. It felt nice. I had never felt it with my ex, or I had never noticed it. Cathy was all too happy to keep me embraced like this, too.

“I used to dream about this.” She whispered. “Just the two of us together, hugging.”

I felt her as she tried to hold back a sob.

“After I woke up, I would wonder if we would ever be together. I wondered if you could feel the love I wanted to give you, the longing I had to be held by you.” She said. “Joshua, I’ve been waiting for you for so long, I can’t believe this is actually real.”

I didn’t say a word.

“Tell me that this isn’t another dream.” She said.

“If it is, is it mine?” I asked. “After all I went through, I wonder if this is just what my brain is experiencing before death, that it’s giving me a chance to live out another lifetime, one that’s better. One without a horrible family, with a girl who loves me who won’t leave me for my best friend.” I added.

We held each other, as we both cried for a bit, but the timer then went off.

“I’ll need to help you out of the tub.” She said as she wiped the tears from her face with a wet hand.

“Yeah.” I said.

She got off my lap and stood up for a moment, letting me look at her beautiful body before getting out of the tub. She had a flat stomach, as she was skinny, but not too skinny as to show off her rib cage. Her vagina was freshly shaven, with lips that almost completely closed over her clitoris with only a millimeter gap. I suddenly found myself wishing that I had paid more attention to her in my prior life. Once out of the tub, she turned to me and stood there, letting my eyes wonder all over her.

“So, what do you think?” She asked after a minute.

“Wow.” I said. “I retract my statement from earlier to amend it. I wish I would’ve noticed if this cute, sexy, bombshell of a little Asian chick was after me.” I said with a sly smile.

She grinned and went to the cupboard and grabbed some towels. She put them on the bench, then returned to me to help me out of the hot tub. Once I was out, she held me to help me regain my footing.

“Sorry.” I said as she slowly pulled back.

“For what?” She asked.

“For not noticing you in my last life, for my erection pressing into your stomach, and for needing help with something as simple as this.” I said.

“I don’t mind your erection.” She whispered.

She helped me to the bench and then helped me dry off before drying herself off. She then scooped up her clothing and headed out of the room. She came back a couple minutes later, wrapped her towel around her body, then helped me to the living room, keeping my towel with us. Once there, she helped me back onto the bed, and then got on herself. She knee walked to where my head was lying and before I knew it, my head was resting on her legs.

“This is nice.” I said with a grin as the door opened.

I heard it close and feet stomping off the snow. Then Annie with a girl I recognized came into the room. Someone I actually recognized. Lucy Asano. I looked up at Cathy, then over at Lucy.

“Baka!” She yelled looking at me.

“What? What’d I do?” I asked.

“Kuso!” She said. “I’ll make you a deal right now. You never fuck my sister again, and I’ll be your personal sex slave, cum dumpster, whatever you wanna call me. You can fuck me all you want, knock me up and even share me with your friends, and all you have to do is never have sex with her again!” Lucy added.

“Again?” I said looking up at Cathy. “We’ve had sex?”

“Oh yeah, since we were ten. You and I have three kids.” Cathy said as out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lucy doing something.

I turned and looked at her to see her stripping down naked, throwing her clothing on the ground. Her breasts were at least a 34 DD-cup. Her breasts, while beautiful and full, seemed a little too big for her frame. She had brown areolas that were big enough to sit nicely in the center of my palm, and her nipples were the same diameter as her sister’s. Her body was skinny, a bit too skinny, because I could see her rib cage. She had a flat stomach, without an ounce of fat to it. Her pussy was shaven, and I could see her clit hood sticking out from between her obviously aroused pussy lips.

“So what do you say?” Lucy asked.

I turned back to Cathy.

“You didn’t tell me your last name was Asano.” I said.

“Wait, you recognized Lucy?” Cathy asked.

“Yeah, she was the head cheerleader in my high school up until the end of my junior year.” I said.

“Baka! Are you listening?” Lucy asked as she climbed onto the bed.

She pulled off my towel revealing my still erect cock.

“Oh goody, you are turned on.” She said seductively.

“Yeah, he’s been like that since I kissed him.” Cathy said.

“Since you kissed him?” Lucy asked. “So it didn’t go down when you two had sex?”

“We didn’t have sex.” I sighed. “Not that I wouldn’t want to. Cathy’s a sweet girl, and she’s been doing her best to take care of me. I’d be lucky, hell, anyone would be lucky to have her.” I added looking up at Cathy.

She gave me a sweet smile.

“I told you that Josh isn’t like that.” Annie sighed. “He’s not the type to take advantage of someone.”

“But you ... and your mom...” Lucy said as she looked at Annie.

“Both of us came to him with that need. He never forced us, he waited for us to start it.” Annie said.

“So you didn’t?” Lucy asked looking at Cathy.

“No, not that I didn’t want him to. He didn’t even touch me like that. I kissed him to get him to kiss me. I sat on his lap and hugged him to get him to hug me.” Cathy explained. “All the time, he’s been apologizing for being a burden.”

She looked at me. Finally. She looked me right in the eye.

“You’re really not him, are you?” Lucy said with a sigh of relief.

“The old Josh? No.” I said. “And I’m glad I’m not. I heard he was a mess.”

Lucy crawled up the bed so she was face to face with me, hovering over my naked body. She gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

“Thank you for not taking advantage of Cathy. She means everything to me.” Lucy said.

“Wait a second, back up just a moment.” Annie said. “You recognized Lucy?”

“Yeah, Cathy had me think back earlier. Cathy and Lucy were both in the timeline I was from, though I didn’t talk with either of them. I knew Cathy in passing, and I knew Lucy as a cheerleader.” I explained.

“Makes sense. Not every little thing would be different.” Annie said.

Lucy looked up at Cathy.

“Joshua’s got a little problem.” Lucy said as I felt her lower body press against mine.

“I know. I was just a bit scared to do more than touch it.” Cathy said.

“Well, I can’t fuck him right now, he’ll think I’m a total whore. I just offered him everything not to fuck you, and I wouldn’t do that to you now.” Lucy said with a sly grin. “And Annie’s still sore from yesterday.”

“I ... but...” She started stammering again.

“I like how she does that when she’s nervous. It’s cute.” I said as I looked up at Cathy.

Cathy blushed.

“You think I’m cute?” She asked.

“I told you before, you’re cute; and you’re sexy, and you’re a bombshell.” I pointed out.

“Oh.” She said.

“So what do you think, sis?” Lucy asked. “How should we get our boyfriend off?”

“Boyfriend?” Cathy asked blushing brighter.

“Well yeah, we’re not letting him go exclusive with any one person, so I figure...” Lucy began. “Since we all already fool around, why not bring him into the mix. He can be the boyfriend for all four of us.”

“Whoa, don’t I get a say in any of this?” I asked.

“Did you want a say?” Annie asked.

I looked over to Annie, who was stripping off her clothing. Seeing her in just her pink lacey bra and pants had my cock aching angrily at me.

“I think he likes watching you strip, Ann.” Lucy said.

This made Annie take her time in stripping off the rest of her clothing, doing a little striptease for me. Her bra was the last thing to go. When it did drop, I could feel the Cowper’s fluid dripping on my stomach. I could also feel the heat off of Lucy’s pussy on my balls. She was as turned on as I was. I felt Cathy shifting, trying to get comfortable.

“Okay, now I need to get off.” Lucy whispered.

“That was hot.” Cathy agreed. “I think I need to be eaten.”

“I’ll eat you.” I offered as Lucy pulled herself up.

“Really?” Cathy said surprised.

“What’s this liquid on you?” Lucy asked.

“Precum. It comes from the Cowper’s gland when visual stimuli gets me aroused.” I said.

“Oh is that all?” Lucy said as she lifted herself up.

Cathy pulled off her towel and hovered over my face, lining herself up with my mouth. As she did, I felt Annie climb onto the bed. Before I could see what was going on, Cathy’s pussy was on my mouth, with her ass cheeks blocking my view. I felt a tongue licking the pre-cum off me as I began licking Cathy. As I ate her out, it went from one tongue on my stomach to three on my cock. Cathy soon began grinding on my mouth, stopping every so often to shudder. I was getting close, and I knew it. I reached up and tapped on someone. Cathy pulled off me. I watched as Annie lined herself up and slid down on my cock.

“How was he?” Lucy asked as Annie began slowly riding my cock.

“Wonderful.” Cathy cooed.

I reached up and began massaging Annie’s breasts as she rode me.

“Annie, I’m close.” I warned her.

“I know.” She said.

She leaned down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.