On the Other Side of the Fence - Cover

On the Other Side of the Fence

Copyright© 2021 by Arquillius

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Joshua Williams dies. When he dies, he doesn't end up in heaven or hell, but in an alternate past, one that's the opposite of how he grew up. codes change as new chapters release. Due to a point made by the reader, the current status is stroke story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Restart   Alternate History   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

My name is Joshua. Joshua Williams. As of December, I live alone in my house. My best friend and my girlfriend ran off together on this night, leaving me with a dear John letter, and a mortgage to pay on my own. That night, I sat in the dark, not wanting to run up my electric bill, with the letter clutched in my hand. Boomer, my Pitbull, our Pitbull, laid on the floor in front of my easy chair. I had come home only a short time earlier, found the letter, I read it as I took off my suit shirt and tie. I just sat there after reading it and shut off the light. I thought she had been the love of my life, but she wasn’t. Not if she could just up and leave. Not if she could...

I didn’t want to think about it as I crumpled the paper in my hand as I clenched my fist. I was sad, angry, upset. I had lost the woman who I thought was the love of my life, and my soul mate. I thought we did well together. She and I had laughed together, cried together, we had overcome the worst in life, and we kept each other’s spirits high. But now, what would I do? I grabbed my hat and pulled on a jacket and grabbed my keys. I walked out of the house, locking the door behind me. I walked down the snowy street. Well, the sky was snowy; it was melting before it hit the ground. I walked the mile towards the gas station and got ready to cross the street. The light changed in my favor and BAM!

I slowly opened my eyes. The sun was trying to penetrate the blinds of the room. Looking around, I could tell that I was in a hospital room. Maybe I was wrong? Maybe I survived the hit. There was a mirror on the table next to me. Maybe the car hadn’t fucked me up too much. I grabbed it and looked at it.

“No fucking way.” I whispered.

I had to be on some wonderful drugs. The reflection was me, but it wasn’t. What I was looking at was myself, but at a younger age, with my head wrapped up in bandages. I looked like I was a teenager again. I set the mirror back on the table. This was insane. It had to be the drugs. I had to be on some good...

I laid my head back down and thought. No, my thoughts were normal, not like I was on drugs. That’s when I heard someone at my room door.

“Well, now you can sit with your little brother and read to him or something.” A young woman said. “I have to go clock in and start my shift on the third floor.”

A young woman was standing with a teen-aged girl that wasn’t much older than I was from the look of it. The girl smiled a weak smile at the woman. The two of them were still in big winter coats, though the woman wore scrubs. The teenager was wearing a cute skirt, leggings, and boots with her coat. The woman took off the coat and handed it to the girl. The girl took it and moved it to a chair, just inside the door. They both had red hair. The woman’s was in a bun, and the girl’s was short and wavy, barely shoulder length. They both had small freckles across their small noses with green eyes.

“Make sure you let me know when Harry comes to pick you up.” The woman said.

“Yeah, I will mom.” The girl said.

The two gave each other a brief hug before the woman rushed off to go to work. The girl sighed as she came into the room and closed the door. She took off her jacket to show she had a sweatshirt with a hand painted picture of Goku from Dragon Ball Z on it. It was actually pretty good.

“Hi, Josh.” She said without even looking at me. “So, since you’re still out of it, let me fill you in. I talked with Lucy last night. Cathy’s still hoping that you’ll magically wake up, even though the doctors are convinced you’re brain dead.”

The girl went to a cabinet and got out a pan and a sponge; she walked to the bathroom. I heard running water. Then she came out.

“Lucy isn’t exactly optimistic like her sister, but you know Cathy, she’s head-over-heels crazy about you. She’s never going to give up.” The girl said.

She kept her eyes on the floor, still not looking for signs that were right in front of her. She looked like she had given up on me herself. It was like that she was just going through the motions. She activated the bed, rising me up to a seated position. I wondered who she or any of these other people she was talking about were. She pulled back my sheets and took the sponge and began washing the bottom of my foot. When she got to my toes, I giggled then laughed. Finally she caught on. Her eyes went wide, and she slowly turned her head towards my face, and I gave her a grin.

“I’m not sure who you are.” I said. “But that tickles.”

“You’re awake?” She asked.

“I’m sure your ... I think you said ... brother was probably moved to another room.” I said as her eyes got wider. “Though I wouldn’t mind being your boyfriend, you are gorgeous.”

I got glomped. The pan got knocked to the ground. That hurt. I obviously had a pretty severe wound on my head.

“Oh, my god.” She cried as she hugged me.

She began planting kisses all over my face.

“Was I right? Are you going to be my girlfriend?” I asked only for her to hug me tighter. “Whoa, okay.” I said, “Could you tell me what is going on?” I asked. “I mean, besides what’s going on with whoever Lucy and Cathy are.”

She pulled back and looked at me incredulously as an older doctor came into the room.

“Good Morning Annie.” The doctor said before looking at me. “Oh, he’s awake?”

The girl looked over at him and nodded.

“Yeah, but something’s wrong.” She said getting off the bed.

“Is that right?” The Doctor said.

He walked over to me. He pulled a penlight out and checked my eyes, and then my vitals.

“He seems normal enough.” The doctor said before turning to look at her.

She turned back towards me.

“Joshua, who am I?” She asked.

“I was hoping you could tell me.” I said. “In all honesty, I heard that other lady calling me your brother when you came in, I was sure that had to be a mistake.”

“And who’s Lucy?” She asked.

“No clue.” I said.

“Cathy?” She asked.

“If you’re going to keep throwing names at me, I don’t know, we’re going to be here all day.” I said.

The doctor stroked his chin for a moment.

“Do you know your name and where you are?” The doctor asked.

“That’s simple enough. My name is Joshua Williams, and I seem to be in a hospital.” I said.

“What’s the date?” The doctor asked.

I looked over to the window.

“I’d be taking a guess, but I’d have to say sometime in the winter from the snow.” I said before looking back over to them.

“How old are you?” He asked.

“Well, according to the mirror, I’m a teenager.” I said.

“Do you know who the president is?” The doctor asked.

I raised an eyebrow.

“That depends on the year.” I said.

“It’s 1996.” The doctor said.

“96?” I asked.

I thought about it for a minute. In 2020, it was Biden... 2016 was Trump. 2008 was Obama. 2000 was G.W. Bush. Who was before him? Clinton. Right. That was it.

“William Clinton. Wife is Hillary. Pretty sure he has a daughter.” I said after thinking it over.

“Why did it take you so long to recall that, Joshua? And why did you ask the year?” The doctor asked.

I thought about that for a moment.

“Something made me ask. I’m not sure why.” I said.

The doctor rubbed his chin again. Why was he ... wait, he said it was 1996? I was definitely a teenager. I was fourteen in 96.

“What’s the exact date?” I asked.

“It’s Christmas day. 1996.” Annie said.

“So December 25th, meaning I just turned fourteen.” I said as I looked down at my uncovered feet.

“Yeah, your birthday is today.” Annie said.

That wasn’t right. My birthday was in December, but not on Christmas.

“You’re pulling my leg, right?” I asked.

“No.” Annie said.

“Alright, I think I’m ready to get out of here.” I said. “Doc, take this thing out of my arm and get me my clothing. I’m done with this joke.”

I started to try to pull myself off the bed. I felt a little weakness in my muscles. I could live with that. Something was binding me from below, and I felt it was some sort of catheter.

“Joke?” The doctor repeated.

“I’m not sure how you made me look younger, or who this actress is, but you got careless with the information.” I said. “Pffft. 1996. Clinton as president. Fun stuff.” I said as my feet finally got on the cold tiles.

I steadied myself as the doctor walked over to the wall paging the nurse station. A nurse came flying in. He made a few motions, and she ran off, returning with the young lady from earlier.

“Holy hell! Joshua?” The woman said, rushing over to my side.

“Take this thing out of my arm, or I’ll do it myself.” I said.

She was at least quick to remove the IV from my arm.

“Baby, you’re awake?” She said, tears filling her eyes.

She pulled me into a hug and I pushed her off.

“What in the hell?” I said.

Even though she had only moved back a step, she looked at me in shock. It had taken all my strength to move her that one step.

“Why do people keep hugging me and kissing me?” I said as I dropped to a knee. “I have no clue who any of you are.” I said, panting.

The doctor walked over to stand next to her.

“Joshua, we’re...” The lady said.

He motioned for her to stop.

“I need to get back to my house. My dog needs to be fed. If you’re at least not lying about the day, then no one’s been with him for a week!” I said with as much energy I could muster.

Annie was quickly to my side.

“Joshua, you don’t recognize any of us?” She asked softly.

“No. I’ve already told you.” I said. “Why won’t you let me just go home?” I asked.

“Joshua, what year is it? Not what we’ve told you, but what year do you think it is?” Annie asked.

“What kind of joke is this? It’s 2020.” I said.

Annie looked up at the lady, then the doctor. She put her arms around me, hugging my head to her chest. I didn’t have the strength to push her away anymore.

“Joshua, it’s really 1996.” She said. “I know you think it’s a joke, or a prank, but I swear on everything I love and hold dear that it’s not.”

“No, no, it can’t be.” I said, utterly defeated. “I just want to go home.” I added before I started crying.

She just held me and let me cry. Everything I knew to be mine was now completely gone. If she wasn’t lying, I never had it. I cried and cried. The lady and the doctor left as Annie held me. I’m not sure how long it took for me to stop crying. I guess I was grieving. The death of my own life, my old life, was something huge. After I calmed down a bit, Annie helped me back onto the bed to sit. I just sat there as she checked my bandages to make sure I didn’t open up my head wound.

“What happened?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“Let’s pretend I believe it, that I’m in 1996. I don’t remember going to the hospital at this age. So what happened?” I asked.

“That’s a bit of a long story.” She said as she sat beside me.

“Well, obviously we have time to talk, so let’s talk.” I said. “How’d I get in the hospital?”

“Well, the incident that brought you here was you slipping on the ice and hitting your head.” She said.

“That’s not good. Guessing I bled a lot, considering it was my head.” I said. “So who are you, exactly?”

“I’m your older sister. My name is Annie Lily Williams. I’m fifteen years old.” She said.

“Okay, and I’m guessing the woman who tried to hug me earlier then, was our mother?” I asked.

“Yeah, Lily Monica Williams.” Annie said. “You mentioned you thought it was 2020.”

“That’s...” I started.

I couldn’t lie to this young woman. She was obviously supposed to be family, and though I was the unwanted child in my timeline, it didn’t seem like that here.

“Hard to talk about.” I said.

I looked at her. She had nothing but love for me in her eyes. I gave her a weak smile. I let her guide me back into laying down.

“We obviously have time to talk.” She pointed out, quoting me. “Tell me about you from 2020.”

“Are you sure?” I said. “I don’t think you’d like hearing all this.”

“I’m sure.” She said.

“First, could I get some orange juice or something?” I said.

“Yeah, you look pale.” She said.

She got up and walked over to the wall button and pressed it. The lady from earlier came back in.

“Mom, he needs ... he’s asking for some orange juice.” Annie said.

“Sure, have you found out what’s going on yet?” Lily asked.

“Not yet.” Annie said. “But it can’t be worse than anything he’s done so far, right?” She asked.

“Yeah.” Lily said.

She left and came back with a juice carton. Annie brought it to me. It was one of those wax cartons from the nineties. No logo on it, just white. I opened it and slugged it back. I gave a disgusted look.

“Whoa, I thought you liked orange juice?” Annie said.

“No, never could stand the taste.” I said. “Orange soda? Sure. Orange Vanilla Coke, yeah. Sunny Delight, it’s okay. But orange juice? No.” I added, crumpling the carton and tossing it to the trash bin across the room. “Huh, went in, not bad considering I’m not wearing my glasses.”

“Glasses?” The two asked and looked at each other.

They came over to the bed and sat with me.

“So you were going to tell me about the other you.” Annie said.

“Good way to put it.” I said. “Considering this isn’t the past I remember.” I said. “In my past, my mother’s name was Gail. I didn’t have a sister named Annie. My sisters were Tammy and Joan. My brothers were Jason, Zach, and William.” I added. “I was a middle child. Born before Tammy and Joan but after my brothers. I got beat up constantly by my brothers, and not just brothers being jerks, I mean beaten until I was bloody and bruised and over petty stuff. Took too long in the shower, beaten. Heat was off, I was beaten. Jason got mud on his boots, Beaten. When I was sixteen, my brothers raped Tammy and Joan. They blamed me. And when I say they, I mean my brothers. Tammy didn’t. Joan took her life. I left home. I did some couch surfing for friends, staying mostly at my one friend, Tommy’s, house until I graduated. My mother didn’t care. As long as she could get drunk or high, she didn’t give a fuck about anything. Once I graduated, I joined the military for several years. During my high school years, I was in love with a girl named Kimberly. You know, the kind of unrequited love that all teenagers seem to have. After I came home from a tour of duty, Kim was there. She and I started a relationship. We found a house, moved in on my money. I did a desk job with the military for two more years and seemed to have everything I wanted. A few months ago, I was put on inactive duty, and started my civilian life. I found a desk job with the help of my old commanding officer and started working on that. Mostly paper work, but it wasn’t bad. I let Tommy move in with me. Then I came home to a quiet house, and a dear John letter. Tommy and Kim had run off together. I was alone. I went out to grab some junk food and beer from the corner gas station when I got hit by a car. Then I woke up here.” I explained.

I looked up at them. Their eyes were wide.

“And now you think I’m nuts.” I said with a sigh.

“No, it’s just that’s a lot to take in, and certainly different from the life you had here before waking up in the hospital.” Lily said.

“Really?” I said.

“No, you were the opposite here.” Annie said. “You were violent, did drugs, drank. It got terrible when you met Jimmy. He made it worse. You stopped caring about hiding it.” Annie explained.

“What?!?” I said, my eyes widening in disbelief.

“It was back when you were twelve. During the summer, a neighbor died from old age, and a new family moved in across the street. They won the lottery or something because they were straight from a trailer park. They had a son named Jimmy. Dirty Blonde hair, brown eyes, and a mean streak.” She divulged.

“Oh, my.” I said.

“Trust me, it gets worse.” She added. “You and he became friends, and it definitely got worse. Like I said, Jimmy had a mean streak. There was a point where you both would disappear during the days and I’d see neighborhood animals vanishing. I followed you guys one day and watched Jimmy killing a puppy. A fucking puppy! You just stood there, watching him as he laughed doing it.”

“Holy Hell.” I said.

“Again, it’s worse ... After he finished beating it with a steel pole, he began raping its ass ... a partially dead dog, being raped to death while you just stood there. When he started raping it, you started laughing. Like really laughing, like you were enjoying him doing it. The dog was definitely dead by the time he finished and pulled his dick from its ass.” She explained.

“Oh god.” I said.

“He then began beating its body to a bloody pulp while you laughed. It wasn’t a onetime thing either. Same thing almost every day with neighborhood pets. You two would get them to the highway and make it look like vehicles had mowed them down.” She told me.

“Oh, hell.” I said as I wished I had not asked.

“Then, on the day Jimmy was taken away, we found him in the woods raping one of the neighborhood boys ... the kid was only ten. He had beaten him up pretty badly. You were sick in bed that day. But Jimmy ... he was taken away, and his family vanished soon after.” Annie told me.

I put my head in my hands and started crying. I just cried, knowing what a monster my former self had been. Those poor animals ... that poor kid ... who knew what else he and Jimmy had done. I didn’t even realize when Annie put her arms around me. I didn’t stop crying for a while. I cried and let out my tears for the life I left behind, for my own death. I let the pain and sorrow just wash over me.

“Josh.” She sighed. “That’s not you. I can tell. You’re not the monster that used to be you.”

“Hell on Earth. That is some twisted shit.” I cried. “How the fuck could you live with someone like that?”

“Wouldn’t you know?” Lily asked. “Sounds like your family wasn’t far off.”

I started to calm down and look at her.

“Trailer for a home. Rapist and violent brothers. Uncaring family.” She said as she counted out on her fingers. “Sounds like you’re the Josh who walked on the other side of the fence.”

“Mom is right, they sent you back for a reason, maybe this is it.” Annie said.

“I don’t know, I’m still not convinced that he’s not our Josh, but there’s something I could ask.” Lily said. “And I want you to be honest.”

“Okay.” I said, wiping my eyes.

“First name off the top of your head, if you could spend the night with one celebrity...” She asked.

“Scarlett Johansson.” I said quick as I could.

“Who?” Annie asked.

“I guess she hasn’t done much yet. Alyssa Milano then.” I said. “She’s my definite second.”

“I don’t know...” Annie said.

“Really? She was Samantha on the TV Show “Who’s the boss”, I would think that would be easier to recognize.” I said.

“Oh, her!” Annie said.

Lily just smiled.

“What?” I asked.

“The last time I got our Joshua to answer that, he said David Hasselhoff.” Lily said.

“Wait, Josh was gay?” Annie said.

“Yeah, that’s why he was hanging out with Jimmy. That boy was head over heels in love with that psycho.” Lily said. “You could see it in his eyes.”

“So you both understand then?” I said.

“Yeah.” Lily said. “Annie, stay and get to know your brother a bit. I’m going to go back to work.”

“Okay.” Annie said a bit more chipper, still holding onto me.

She gave me a little squeeze.

“By the way, I wanted to say that I love the shirt. Goku is pretty cool, and his voice actor was outstanding when I met him.” I said.

“Wait, you met Jerry Todd?” Annie asked, pulling back a bit.

“No, by the year 2020, they changed the voice actor several times.” I said. “I met Sean Schemmel, who took over in 1999 for the voice of Goku.”

“Oh.” Annie said, looking a bit disappointed.

She then looked up with sparkling eyes.

“Wait, you met him, that means you’re a fan of the series? That you watched the show?” Annie said.

“Yeah. I mean, I caught the original dub a few times growing up, then the re-dubs as an adult when they came out on DVD.” I said. “I watched the English Subs on Funimation’s website for the Super Series.” I explained.

“Super Series?” Annie asked.

“Yeah, the series that followed Dragon Ball Z, making Dragon Ball GT non-cannon.” I told her.

She began to relax again, resting her head against me.

“I can’t believe this.” Annie sighed.

“What?” I asked.

“You care. He didn’t. After Jimmy got arrested, he hated me. He couldn’t prove I was involved in any of it, but he hated me. The day you slipped on the ice, I was trying to catch up to you. You were walking on the roadside, slipped, and there was so much blood. I admit I was sort of glad that you got hurt. You wouldn’t be a monster anymore. I’m ashamed to admit that I wanted that version of you to die.” She whispered.

“And now you have what you want. A brother who cares, who can share in your interests?” I asked.

“Just promise that you’ll never be like him.” Annie said.

“I won’t.” I said. “But it’s weird, and it’s going to take some getting used to.”

“What?” She asked.

“I’m fourteen again. I was almost 40 when I died.” I said. “I can’t see myself just lying around like a kid.”

“Any ideas on how to fix that?” Annie said.

“Well, getting back into the groove of being a teenager is going to be kind of hard, but I’ll do it with a couple weeks of recuperation, though my head injury is going to call for that, anyway.” I said.

“And then?” She asked.

“Maybe some light duties?” I said. “I could start with some of the harder chores around the house, then as my strength comes back, I could incorporate regular workouts.” I explained.

“What about your social life?” Annie said.

“I’m sure I, I mean old Josh, pissed off several, if not all of his real friends when Jimmy came around, so maybe I’ll start there.” I explained.

A nurse came in with a paper bag.

“Sorry for interrupting, but you stated you wanted to go home. Now that you’re awake, the doctor’s approved it.” The nurse said. “I’ve brought your clothing, we just need to remove the catheter.”

I gave her a nod, and she came over to the bed.

“Did you want her to leave?” The nurse asked, motioning to Annie.

“Pretty thing like her? Only if she’s uncomfortable with watching.” I said.

“I’m alright.” Annie said as another doctor came in.

I’m not going to say it was comfortable, but they were rather quick with removing the blasted thing. After I opened the bag. The clothing looked terrible. 1990s grunge clothing.

“Is there any way that I could get some medical scrubs instead?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

The nurse laughed.

“Not into the fashion anymore?” The nurse asked.

“I don’t think I ever was.” I said. “Besides, I don’t think this clothing would be easy to put on with the head injury and the catheter removal.”

“I think we can get something for you.” The nurse said.

She and the doctor left the room. A short while later she returned with some fresh clothing. Annie helped me to get dressed, and then helped me to get the Timberland boots on, and finally the jacket that I had been wearing, though it had some blood stains still on it. I frowned at it, but still pulled it on. After I got dressed, we made our way; well, I should say that Annie helped my weak body down the hall to find Lily waiting for us.

“So, you both are heading home?” Lily asked as she walked up and fixed my coat.

“Yeah, Mom.” Annie said.

“You look after Joshua. I have a feeling that he’s the answer to our prayers.” Lily said with a smile.

“I’m sorry that I pushed you away earlier, I will not make excuses but...” I said.

“You were freaked out. I understand.” Lily said before giving me a hug.

I hugged her back. She pulled back and gave me a sad smile.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“The other Josh, he just ... he never would hug me.” Lily said.

I used what little strength I had to pull her back into the hug. I heard her start to choke up.

“Don’t worry, I have a feeling that Annie will keep a good eye on me.” I said the next time she pulled back.

With us parting from Lily, we headed down to the waiting area. There, waiting for us, was an older man. From looking at him, I would guess that he was in his 50s. He smiled when he saw Annie. The old man was wearing a flannel jacket, he had a long beard and kind eyes. His eyes went wide when he saw Annie helping me along.

“Well, I’ll be damned.” The old man said.

“Hi, Harry!” Annie said.

“He’s awake?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, he just woke up when I went into the room today, and insisted on getting out of the hospital immediately.” Annie said.

“You sure, son? I mean, you just messed up your head.” Harry asked me.

“Harry, was it?” I asked. “Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Wait, why’s he acting like he doesn’t know me?” Harry asked.

I started to answer, but Annie cut me off.

“He’s lost his memories. The doctors think it’s from the head trauma.” Annie lied.

I glanced at her. She was smiling at him as we got close.

The two of them helped me to the parking lot. We made our way to a truck. It had spots of rust combined with its red paint and white trim. It was a 1985 Ford F-150. The rust was obviously a side effect of it being out in the rain and snow for so long without being properly covered, or treated. We got in and buckled up with me against the door, and Annie sitting between Harry and I. During the ride Annie kept her arm around mine as she talked with Harry. Eventually, Harry brought us to a long driveway in the woods which led to a small house. The house looked like a log cabin on the outside.

“Whoa, that’s our house?” I asked, my eyes widening.

“Yeah.” Annie said. “I know it’s not much but...”

“It’s amazing!” I exclaimed.

“You were right, Annie, he really doesn’t remember.” Harry said. “You hated this place. The fact that just across the road were regular houses, but you had to live in the woods pissed you off big time.”

“Oh, god, I was a spoiled little shit.” I said.

Annie giggled at this revelation. Harry parked the truck, and the two of them helped me out and into the house. Annie led me to the couch, which before letting me sit down, she pulled out into a sofa. She and Harry then let me sit on it.

“There, I know your body feels weak, this way we can chill out and you can nap if you want.” Annie said.

“Thanks.” I said with a smile.

I turned towards Harry.

“And thanks for driving us.” I said.

He looked totally flabbergasted.

“So, are you my uncle, maybe?” I asked.

“No, no, nothing like that.” He said as he blushed.

“Oh? Father? Step-dad?” I asked.

He sighed and sat down on the couch arm.

“No, Joshua.” he said. “You really don’t remember, do you?” He asked.

“Nope.” I said.

“Joshua, your grandmother and I were close. Lovers more than once.” He explained. “When you and your sister were born, before your father died overseas in the bombing incident, I was named your God Father.”

“Cool!” I said.

I think he was a bit surprised from the reaction that he gave.

“So I get to call you Dad, right?” I asked.

He looked flabbergasted.

“I.” He paused. “Um.” Another pause. “Yeah. That’s fine.” He finally conceded.

“So, dad, I’m sure you have plenty to do. Annie should be able to help me around the house, but feel free to drop in and say hi.” I said with a smile.

Still flustered, he let himself out.

“Nice guy.” I said, looking at Annie.

“I think you may have thrown him for a loop, wanting to call him that.” Annie said.

I thought about it for a moment.

“We should call him, so that I can apologize.” I said.

“No, I think he was surprised because of the old you.” Annie explained. “To be honest, it’s going to be hard for me to get used to as well.”

“I’m sorry for what you and the others had to go through.” I said. “Knowing how that is from your point of view, it must have been rough on all of you.”

“Us? What about you?” Annie said.

I laughed.

“I guess you’re right.” I said. “Now, I think I could use a shower.” I added.

“Sounds like a plan.” Annie said.

“Do you mind helping me get there?” I asked.

She helped me into the bathroom, which was past the living room and down a hallway. The bathroom was pretty big, having a toilet, a hot tub, and a bath/shower area.

“Holy shit.” I breathed as I looked around.

Annie helped me to a spot where I could sit. The spot was a wooden bench. Somewhere I’d expect to maybe see in a public bathhouse. She helped me take off my top, then the bottoms, and then began blushing furiously.

“Sorry.” I said meekly. “You can go, if you want.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.