The Empress and Her Lover - Cover

The Empress and Her Lover

by M Butterfly

Copyright© 2021 by M Butterfly

Erotica Sex Story: She rides into the dusk. Seeking sexual pleasure, love and lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

She roamed the woods on her white horse and galloped across the village at dusk. She left a scent of mystery and pheromones in the air. Every man in the village wanted to have her, and every woman wanted to be like her. Desirable, dominant, sensual. She pose temptations to every man and women alike. Wearing nothing but a hooded cape and riding boots, she set out every evening, into the woods, as if she was chasing the sunset before the sun sank into the horizon.

Her long brown hair, sleeked through the front of her hood, nicely caressing her erotic face.

She loved to be provocative and stir up every cock that crossed her path. Her lips, plumped and soft, wore the sexiest hue of fresh pink. Naked, bare fair skin, she sat on her horse saddle. She would let her cape slip open, occasionally, exposing her thighs as she galloped passed the villagers, enticing fire in their pants. She enjoyed the attention and turned her on. Teasing was her favorite, as she would also get turned on by the men looking at her with desire.

Her sensuality, and free spirit could not be tamed. She longed to be loved, to be fucked and be someone’s fantasy. No one ever knew that she would chase the sunsets in search of love and lust. But she knew she would find a lover that would love her wildly.

She got off her horse, and stood on the mountain top, overlooking the village.Her body’s silhouette at sun fall, blended beautifully with the scenery. Slowly she slipped the hood of her cape and very gently would get undressed. She caressed her lips and savored the taste of her vagina on her fingers. She would do this as her other hand played with her nipples. Moaning as the sun was setting, and slowly getting on her knees, the deeper she went with her fingers as the tall grass caressed her clit.

Her moan was like a loud howl, like a wild beast that was in heat. You can hear her panting and groaning as it echoed into the air. She reached for her cape, folded some of it creating a penis like form. She laid over it and thrusted back and forth on it, rubbing against her clit, making her reach an orgasmic explosion that dripped down her inner thighs.

The woman behind the mystery, the hooded cape, found herself naked and satiated. So she though. She laid on the plain field. Legs opened, and wild hair. She felt the breeze between her legs, and a sudden stroke of a hand. Suddenly she felt the penetration of fingers, and the hands of a man that tamed her with just a look.

He bit her thighs and kissed her naval. She could not contain this feeling that took over her. As if she had lost herself in him. He ignited in her, a hot fire, a wilderness that elevated all her senses. He grabbed her by the hair and bent her over, pounding her from behind, as she moaned, and asked for more.

Her sexual urge was being put on overdrive. Soon she begged for more, she was insatiable. His cock was pure perfection. Perfectly made to fit. He made her get on her knees and suck him. Wrapping her lips tight on his cock, she played with his balls as she deep throated and gagged. He fucked her mouth, and slapped her face with his cock. Licking his balls and jerking his dick. His grunting made her jerk him harder. She found such pleasure oh sucking him. His cock deliciously filled every one of her desires. She wanted to satisfy him in every way.

As the night fell, the man disappeared into the darkness. The empress hopped back on her horse with reluctance to leave. For she found the lover, the wild man that would feed her sexual appetite. She longed to meet him again. But she was afraid, that this short lived fantasy would never repeat itself.

Days passed and she would ride her white horse back into the woods as her ritual called. Undressing at sundown and yearning for her lover. She played with herself and moaned and groaned, in hopes that he’ll come back. She needed to feel that burning fire again. She wanted to suck that cock, and feel it inside her again. So she wished upon a star, and there he was, standing tall in front of her, with a hard on and ready to fuck her. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him as he fucked her against a tree, and bit her neck, and lips. Nibbling pleasures, that turned her on. They fucked under the moon lit sky. He claimed her body, for he was the master that tamed her soul.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.