Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

On Friday morning, Dave Burton stopped in Bruce’s office. “Wanted to let you know that I am next up on the rotation for your wife’s initiation into EPOD.” Bruce merely nodded in acceptance. He liked and admired Dave Burton most of all the Senior Executives. He and Joni also got along well with his wife Midge and they were the closest of the Senior VP couples to their own age.

Dave continued “I know first times can be uncomfortable and Midge and I want to make this as easy as possible for you two. So, we would like to have you both over to our house for some drinks and barbeque Saturday. Because this will technically be a demand session, you will have to get a baby sitter. Do you think you can?”

“That sounds good, Dave. Let me check with Joni on the babysitter and I will let you know. I appreciate how you are doing this and I am sure Joni will too.” Dave left and Bruce called his wife.

Joni answered right away and Dave explained the invitation. “You have an official session with Dave Burton tomorrow and I am invited to accompany you to their house for a barbeque. Midge will be there too. How is that for interesting?”

“Well, that should be fun. Knowing what I know about Midge, there is a reason you are invited. I have a feeling you are going to be a side dish at the barbeque buddy. You better be ready. We talked about this up front and I am happy to watch my man get it on with another woman. Turnabout is fair play.”

“I get the impression that Dave and Midge are trying to make the official demand session as easy as possible on both of us and there is no ill intent in his invitation. Can you get a babysitter lined up for the day?”

“It shouldn’t be a problem since the teenagers I have lined up won’t be in school and all of them are money hungry.”


Joni and Bruce arrived at the Burton’s at 11:00 in the morning with potato salad. To their surprise Midge answered the door completely nude and waved them inside. “Don’t look so shocked. This is how we roll around here. The last time you were here, Joni, it was all I could do to put on a bathing suit. I prefer this attire much more.”

Midge gave Joni a hug pressing her naked breasts against her blouse and did the same with Bruce. Bruce enjoyed the sight of a naked Midge and could feel the twinge of a hard on starting. The two were only slightly stunned but not totally shocked since they knew Midge was a free spirit. Their hostess grabbed the bowl from Joni and led them into the kitchen where drinks and appetizers were already set up.

She offered Tanqueray and tonics with key lime juice and garnish which both of the younger couple accepted. “Dave has the barbeque fired up on the patio. Go ahead out there while I refresh our own drinks.”

Dave Burton waved at them as they walked out the French doors to the patio and pool deck. “Hi you two! Burgers are already cooking.” Dave had on swim trunks and was bare chested as he closed the grill top. So far, the whole visit seemed like a typical neighborhood couple having a spring barbeque other than their hostess was stark naked.

After shaking Bruce’s hand and kissing Joni on the cheek, he turned to Joni “Young lady, you need to honor our dress code for women here. I think you got a demonstration of that from my wife.” He gave her a warm smile.

Since Midge was already naked and Joni knew she was going to be naked at some point anyway she had no problem stripping her clothes off and returning Dave’s smile. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her shorts and panties came off together. “I gladly comply with your dress code, sir. I agree this is much more comfortable.” Joni said lifting her drink in a salute.

Bruce removed his own shirt but kept his swim trunks on to match his host’s attire. They finished several drinks on the patio and consumed their delicious lunch while the guys drank in the site of two beautiful naked ladies that left both men with noticeable bulges in the front of their trunks.

Midge suggested everyone get in the sizable whirlpool spa at the side of the pool. Everyone luxuriated in the warm spa. Joni was starting to feel the effects of her second drink and had a definite buzz. After a while Bruce felt a hand on the front of his trunks. He opened his eyes and saw Joni was sitting on Dave’s lap with her eyes closed obviously being manipulated below the surface of the water and loving the sensation. Midge pulled off Bruce’s trunks without any resistance on his part and tossed them over his head and onto the patio deck.

Midge then moved to sit on his lap while reaching under to grasp his rigid cock. She nuzzled his ear while he used one hand to massage her breast and another to rub her sex in slow circles she seemed to enjoy. He looked across the spa and saw only Joni’s back as she was now wrapped around Dave with her breasts against his chest and moving up and down evidently impaled on his cock.

Midge looked over at the action on the other side of the spa and smiled. “That looks fun!” as she copied Joni’s position with Bruce. She reached down to guide his cock into her vagina. Dave could tell the highly sexed woman had a small orgasm, marked by a shudder, right after he entered her. After several minutes more Midge groaned and had a more intense orgasm. Bruce then lifted Midge out of the spa and planted her ass on the edge of the spa deck. He sped up and plowed into her forcefully and after several more minutes of pounding her violently, Midge screamed and came. That set off Bruce’s climax. He emptied himself into her grasping pussy.

As his softening cock slipped out of her and he rolled to one side, Midge leaned over and took his cock in her mouth and sucked their combined juices until it was clean. Midge and Bruce started to return to earth after experiencing the hard fuck. They turned around to see Joni and Dave sitting side by side watching them with amused grins on both of their faces. Dave had his arm draped casually over Joni’s shoulder. In unison, they applauded and yelled “Bravo! Brava! What an excellent show. We had to stop what we were doing to watch.”

Midge stood and took a bow in all her naked glory. Bruce turned to Joni and joked “Honey, I may have strayed from our marriage vows.”

Dave said “That got me hard as trigonometry.”

Joni then said “Let me take care of that. She set him up on the side of the spa and proceeded to deliver one of her very special blowjobs.

After getting out of the spa all four lounged naked by the pool on towels soaking up the arm sun. Dave’s cock was being slowly sucked by Joni languidly and Bruce had his cock in Midge again. As he fucked Midge, she reached to where Joni was working on Dave and put her hand between Joni’s legs. Joni jumped at first. She obviously was not anticipating this and, to the best of Bruce’s knowledge, Joni had never done anything sexual with a woman.

As Joni raised her head to object, Dave pushed her back down “Shhh! Stay where you are and relax.” Soon Midge shifted her body a bit and Bruce followed, still moving in and out of her pussy. Midge was now licking Joni’s pussy which seemed to send electric shocks through her every time her tongue touched her clit. Bruce could not hold back after seeing his wife react to Midge’s administrations and he came a second time in the wife of his boss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.