Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

“That was pretty hot. It seems the old man really got your motor running. I am going to have to thank him for making me the beneficiary of his talk with you.”

“Its not over yet, big boy. You get to watch me masturbate while you play with my tits tonight.”

“Can’t wait. I didn’t have lunch yet and I will bet you didn’t either. Since you are here let’s go out and get some.”

As they were walking together toward the Caddy a limousine pulled up along side of them. The rear window lowered and Gavin Riggs looked out with a slightly evil grin. “How fortuitous. I thought I would miss you two before heading out of town.” He waved his hand motioning both Bruce and Joni toward his window. “I have to head to the airport. Why don’t both of you join me for the ride. Bruce you and I can use the time to get caught up on the progress of Fab 3 and I can get to know your lovely wife better.”

“Sorry Gavin, we were just heading out for a late lunch.” Bruce spoke up.

“I have a solution that can satisfy everyone. Join me for the half hour drive and I will have my driver, Nando, drop you off at my club for a meal. My treat.” His tone of voice made it clear that this was an order more than an invitation.

Bruce looked at Joni and despite the terror she was feeling, she nodded. This was also after Mr. Morris made it clear to her that they were still on an unofficial probation. She did not want to screw up.

Riggs moved away from the window as Nando, a muscular Hispanic man, ran around the car to hold the door for the couple. They moved to the rear facing seat while Riggs sat in the center of the opposite seat. Soon the car was in motion as they headed out for the interstate and the airport. Middlebury only had a small airport with no commercial service but evidently Riggs had enough pull to requisition one of the corporate jets for this trip and avoid commercial airlines.

“I still plan on having an entire evening with you, Joni, when I get back from this trip. I guess I was just lucky your other appointment ended early enough to run into you before leaving, giving us a bit of bonus time ... or call it an appetizer.” He sneered when he said this. Bruce looked puzzled since Joni didn’t have a chance to tell him about the earlier phone call.

“Mr. Riggs’s visit was pre-empted by Mr. Morris meeting today.” Joni explained coldly. “So, he has arranged for an all-night engagement when he returns.” Bruce’s face darkened at this news and Riggs smiled when he caught the look. Joni noticed Riggs smiled broadly and seemed to revel in Bruce’s discomfort.

“In the meantime, let’s get comfortable. Joni, would you mind pulling up that lovely dress so I can see what is underneath?” Of course, both her and Bruce knew she was still wearing the sexy underwear she wore for Mr. Morris. Joni pulled her dress up to her waist. “Oh, I do love the classic look. Very sexy. Hand me the thong panties please. I would like to keep them as a remembrance of our first of many meetings.”

Joni pulled the dress back down but reached under and slid the panties down and over her shoes carefully keeping her knees together and handed them to their tormentor. Bruce’s face was starting to turn into an umber color but so far, he was not saying anything. She reached for his hand and gave it a good squeeze to indicate to him to keep it together. Riggs asked her to raise the skirt back which she did hesitantly. He studied her exposed sex then waved his open hand back and forth as an indication she should spread her legs open. Joni parted her knees slightly, red faced. Riggs made the same motion again with his hand and she moved her legs further apart. One more time he motioned and she splayed her leg obscenely which actually parted her labia. Riggs stared and smiled. “You either were able to get the old guy up or your hubby here must have just had a piece of that. I detect a bit of white inside. Which was it?”

Riggs stared at Joni with raised eyebrows and waited patiently for an answer, loving her embarrassment. Totally humiliated and red she realized it was not a rhetorical question and he was not going to let it go until she answered. Finally, she quietly said “It was my husband.”

“Well, I am certainly not into sloppy seconds, so why don’t you kneel down here and show me that tongue swirl blowjob that impressed Kennedy so much.”

Joni was mortified at performing with another man in front of her husband and she could tell that Bruce was having a hard time with this, but she knew that was Riggs’ objective. He got his jollies by humiliating people. Joni and Bruce were just his convenient target of the moment. Joni leaned forward and got to her knees in front of Riggs. Her skirt was still pushed up to her waist so Bruce had an excellent view of her ass and pussy. “Joni, my cock is not going to release itself. Get it out.”

Joni unbuckled the belt and lowered his zipper. He raised up and she slid his pants and boxers down over his knees. His cock was good sized and already hard. Under normal circumstances she probably would have enjoyed his nice dick. But this was not normal circumstances. She was doing this in front of her husband and the cock was attached to a major asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.