Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

Life returned pretty much to normal for the rest of the week after the initial onslaught of sex that was the first two days. Joni surmised the Senior executives wanted to give her some downtime and didn’t want to kill off their new prize whore. After Tuesday’s session Joni related the details of the Grant/Newman menage-a-troi to Bruce with some raised eyebrows along with excitement on his part. Despite their previous commitment to re-enact the sessions as they did after Mr. Kennedy’s, Joni needed some recovery time. They did the re-enactment the following evening with some modification. After all, Bruce could not be in two places at once. Joni asked not to do anal since she was still sore and told Bruce to put a finger in her ass while he fucked her instead. She also endured Bruce sitting on her chest and pinned her arms helplessly like Bryan did and Bruce came in her mouth quickly, admitting that was really hot.

The next morning, she showed Bruce her present from Mr. Grant and he had fun inserting the balls inside her. She discovered new sensations as she walked around the house with them inside. She whispered descriptions of how they felt to Bruce when Kathy wasn’t around which caused him to get excited and resulted in more hot sex that evening.

It wasn’t until the following Tuesday that Joni was called to service again. The call came from the Executive Secretary to the President of the company named Heather. “Mrs. Kunkle, Mr. Morris would like you to stop by the offices this afternoon if you are available. He has some time on his calendar at 1:00 if you can make it”

“Certainly. May I ask what the meeting is about?”

“Mr. Morris likes to meet all the wives of the Junior VPs just to get to know them. It will be an informal meeting in his office.”

“Thank you, I will be there at one.” Well at least this time I have time to prepare and dress properly. “Now what does a proper corporate slut wear when summoned to the office of the President of her husband’s company?” She didn’t think an internet search on such etiquette would yield much so she just had to figure it out.

She was nervous about her next liaison being Mr. Morris. He was so old and any time she met him, even at a company picnic where everyone as having a casual good time, he always had a dour and frowning face. It was like he was always listening to bad news. At corporate events he usually made an obligatory appearance to welcome everyone, said a few words about how well the company was doing with no humor. He would shake a few hands and make a hasty retreat in his limo much to everyone’s collective sigh of relief. After his departure all the VPs made sure everyone had a good time and everyone felt part of the J.A.M. family.

She was told by some of the other wives that his personality changed after the death of his wife. That was very sad to hear. I guess the death of your partner can do that to a person. Well, she imagined this time her biggest challenge would be not to get intimidated by his position and demeanor. At least sexually, she did not anticipate anything near the physical strain she was put through in her last session with Grant and Newman given the old guy’s age. She was hoping to be able to hide her revulsion at having to perform with someone the same age as her grandfather. Ugh!

As she looked through her closet, she decided the right outfit would be conservative suburban mother and housewife outside and slut underneath. After showering and minimal make up, she selected a set of black bra and panties she bought originally to get Bruce excited on their anniversary. The bra lifted the minimal sag in her B cup breasts and the thong accentuated her ass which she worked hard to keep as firm as it was in her early 20’s. She opted for stockings and an old-fashioned black lace garter belt that she liked because it helped contain a slight pooch on her belly. She put her thong on over the straps of the garter so she could pull them off but keep the sexy garter and stockings on if Mr. Morris wanted access to her pussy.

She was actually getting wet with the planning of being used and she shook her head and thought “I really can’t believe I am getting turned on just by preparing to be used like a call girl. If the PTA could see me now!” Once her under garments and stockings were in place, she put on a conservative but breezy sleeveless summer dress that fell just to the knee and sensible black low heels she thought would be appropriate for an appearance in a business office.

Just then her phone lit up again.


“Joni, Gavin Riggs here.”

Joni froze. After receiving warnings from Midge about Riggs and his seemingly accelerating desire to brutalize and humiliate EPOD ladies, she was honestly frightened of the man.

“Hello Mr. Riggs.” She choked down her fear and hoped her voice would not betray how frighted she was of him. “What can I do for you?”

“Glad you asked. I get to be up next in the rotation. I understand Kennedy gave you nearly a week off after your session with Newman and Grant.” That was a revelation to explain the break she received. Apparently, Mr. Kennedy as the most senior member of the executive staff was acting as the unofficial air traffic controller for EPOD. She guessed there had to be some sort of coordination, especially for new wives in the program, otherwise the entire executive staff would be on the wife’s doorstep on the first day and that might be overwhelming and embarrassing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.