Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

Joni parked the new car in the driveway. She was able to get home before the school bus dropped off Kathy and started to prepare tacos for dinner. She was happy she broke the ice on her EPOD duties in such a positive way and was glad Gene Kennedy was such a great introduction to the program. It gave her a warm feeling but then, her mood soured when she thought of the conversation she and Bruce needed to have tonight. How could he talk to her like that?

Joni had dinner ready when Bruce walked in the front door. He gave her a hang dog look and Joni said “How was work today, Dear?” hoping the tone of sarcasm went over Kathy’s head. Dinner consisted mainly of listening to Kathy animatedly relating tales of fifth grade drama. After assuring homework assignments were complete and her daughter was tucked in for the night, Joni poured a couple of fingers of Bruce’s favorite bourbon, neat, and a chardonnay for herself and took them to their dining room table.

Joni motioned to the glass she set on the table and just said “Sit.” with a clenched jaw.

Bruce sat with his head down and wrapped his fingers of both hands around the glass. “Look, I know I was out of line and you did not deserve what I said today. I’m sorry.”

“You were unfair and hurt me badly. You wanted this just as much, maybe more, than me. So never try to lay blame again or this is over.” Bruce wasn’t sure if she meant his job and EPOD or their marriage.

“I promise it won’t happen again. I will just have to find a way to accept you having sex with other men.”

Joni decided to test what he just said. “Well, it wasn’t exactly sex as in fucking. I just undressed while he brought me to a couple of orgasms with his fingers and then I gave him one of my best blow jobs including swallowing his cum. Gene has a very nice cock, by the way. I definitely impressed him and wore him out.” She said this quickly and casually like she was relating what she bought at the supermarket.

Bruce was momentarily taken aback by her rapid fire and vivid description but knew she was purposely trying to push his buttons. “Alright, I deserved that. That sounds pretty hot. How about as a way to process this we go to our bedroom and you walk me through the whole thing again moment by moment. You be you and I’ll be Gene and I will do everything you tell me he did.”

Joni grinned and said “That sounds like great therapy. Bring the drink.” She took his hand led him to the bedroom with her wine glass in the other hand.


Tuesday after the limo picked up Bruce and Kathy got on the school bus, Joni did some banking online. Bruce was given a generous signing bonus that just about wiped out the remainder of both their student debts. It was a marvelous feeling to have those out of the way and no longer paying the interest. She thought with a smirk that she really gave expensive blowjobs and chuckled to herself. She said out loud to no one “I am turning into such a slut!”

Her mobile lit up and identified the caller as Daniel Grant. “Well, no rest for the corporate call girl.” She said to herself before hitting talk. “Good morning, Mr. Grant how are you today?”

“Hello Joni. Bryan Newman and I wanted to congratulate you personally on Bruce’s promotion. Just checking to make sure you would be home and you daughter would be bundled off to school before dropping by. We were taking an early lunch and thought an appetizer would be nice beforehand. Would you be available, let’s say, in 30 minutes?”

“Of course, Mr. Grant. How should I dress for lunch?”

“Oh, don’t change for us. Whatever you have on will be fine since you won’t be wearing it long. We are not planning on eating out ... or maybe we are.” He laughed at his own joke. “See you soon.”

Joni was surprised that both of them were visiting together. This was something she had not considered. She wondered if she would be performing with them one at a time or together. She had never thought about a threesome. Daniel Grant was not a handsome man and he always reminded Joni as a Paul Giamatti with less hair. Bryan Newman, on the other hand, was taller, blonde and better looking. In past meetings, both impressed her as very nice and smart conversationalists.

Despite Mr. Grant’s statement, she decided if she was going to be a corporate slut, a t-shirt and shorts would not do. She stripped as she ran to the bedroom and found some thong panties and matching bra and one of Bruce’s white dress shirts to act as a sexy cover-up with the collar pulled up. She fixed her make up and added some red lipstick and eyeshadow. She fluffed her hair in the mirror and decided she was ready. Then she remembered what Midge said about Mr. Grant. She grabbed a new tube of lube, pulled the thong out of the way and carefully pushed a large dollop into her ass. She was washing her hands as the doorbell rang.

“Welcome gentlemen.” She said with butterflies in her stomach. So far this did not seem to get any easier.

Mr. Grant and Mr. Newman had smiles on their faces like they had just won the lottery. “Damn, if this is the way you always dress around the house, I would say Bruce is one lucky guy.” Said Mr. Newman as he stepped into the house. “If I were Bruce, I would demand to work from home.” added Mr. Grant. Joni blushed at the compliments and congratulated herself for being able to pull together a slut outfit on short notice.

“Can I get either of you anything to drink?”

“Please don’t bother. We both have been looking forward to this since we heard you agreed to be in EPOD.” said Mr. Grant. “If you don’t mind, we would like to see you take that shirt off while we follow you to your bedroom.”

Joni smiled and thought “OK he is definitely an ass man.” So to placate him, she walked ahead of them while unbuttoning the shirt and slowly slipping it off her shoulder, pulling it around her body so they could see her thong covered ass on the way. It seems this was going to be a threesome after all and she was getting wet in anticipation despite her trepidation. As she walked, she felt an ass cheek being cupped and squeezed. She had no idea who belonged to that hand and decided she didn’t need to know.

When they reached the bedroom Mr. Newman, Bryan, grabbed her and gave her a deep kiss while Mr. Grant, Daniel, undressed and folded his clothes neatly over the chair in the bedroom. He massaged her breasts somewhat roughly and bent his head to kiss the tops as he deftly removed her bra. These were no college kids that had to struggle with catches on a bra. Bryan planted kisses and gently nibbled on each nipple and then allowed, a now naked, Daniel to take over while he undressed.

Daniel laid Joni on the bed with her legs off the end. He kissed down her body, giving her breasts a caress, and then moved his mouth over her stomach. He knelt on the floor, pulled her thong down over her hips and off her feet and then raised her legs and moved them over his shoulders. Daniel kissed and licked the inside of her right leg, starting at the knee and worked his way up her inner thigh. He planted a few kisses on the inner left thigh and then on her labia. Joni shuddered with pleasure and looked down. He was staring directly into her eyes, enjoying her reaction as his tongue probed her slit below but not on her clit. She groaned her first orgasm of the day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.