Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

“So how did your talk with Midge go?” Bruce asked hopefully.

“Very informative and you were right that she was the best person to discuss it with.”

“Are you thinking about it?”

“What would you think of me if I said I was?”

“Joni, you know I love you and always will. I promise that whatever we do here will never change that.”

“Bruce, you need to promise me that if we do this, we will be honest with each other and let each other know if it gets to be too much. No jealousy allowed. My understanding is that some of the Junior Executives also get some on the side during some of the parties, so that goes both ways.”

Bruce smiled “No matter how much strange pussy I manage to score, you know I will always rate yours my favorite.”

“You are just so sweet” Joni said sarcastically as she punched his arm lightly and laughed. “But now you have a serious job to do and you only have by tomorrow to figure out how to do it right before you accept the job on Monday, Mister VP.”

“What exactly is this task Milady? I will gladly perform for you any such quest” as he made a mock flourishing bow.

“I stopped on the way home to get what we need” as she tossed a small bag to him.

“What’s this?”

“It’s called Astroglide lubricant. I arranged for Kathy to be with a babysitter for Sunday. We are going to experience anal sex for the first time tomorrow before some old guy takes my anal cherry. So, I suggest you read some advice on the internet on how to do it properly and with the least amount of pain.”

Bruce slyly saluted “Aye Aye, Captain. I will not let you down.” This was a benefit of EPOD he did not expect but a ‘sacrifice’ he was more than willing to make for the greater good. He smiled to himself.


On Monday Bruce called from his new office to tell Joni his new phone number. He also told her to go to the Cadillac dealership and pick out a new car with all the options. The manager of the dealership will be waiting for her and to answer any questions she might have.

Joni was glad to have such an exciting task since it took her mind off how nervous she was about joining EPOD. She was only slightly sore from her anal sex initiation yesterday, reminded of it as she sat in the plush leather seat of the new car.

Bruce was true to his word and did some research. It took a long time with many breaks and most of the lube she purchased, but she was finally able to accept Bruce’s cock with still a good deal of pain. She decided anal was not her favorite thing but at least she had done it once. Bruce even managed to bring her to several orgasms by playing with her pussy and clit as she was penetrated. The mix of pain and pleasure was a new experience for Joni and even thinking about it now caused a tingle.

She was able to drive the Caddy home and the dealer said they would deliver their Subaru to their driveway. What service! She called Bruce’s new number using the Bluetooth in the new car and was surprised when a secretary she did not recognize answered the phone. “Mr. Kunkle’s office, may I help you?”

“Yes, is he in? This is Mrs. Kunkle.”

“Just a minute Mrs. Kunkle. I will let him know you are on the line, ma’am.”

After a short hold Bruce picked up. “Hi Honey. Glad you called. What’s up?”

“I wanted to let you know how wonderful our new car is and they treated me like a queen at the dealership. The company seems to have some real pull there. By the way, what happened to Lana? I thought she was going to make the move to the executive wing with you.”

“I thought so too and I offered her the position but she suddenly decided to quit. She said something about moving back home for family matters. Seemed strange to me for her to pass up the promotion and salary increase after working together for all those years. She made some snide comment about being allergic to mahogany. Maybe she was intimidated by the environment. In the meantime, I am temporarily sharing a secretary with Carl Mitchum until I can interview a replacement. Her name is Tanya.”

“That’s a shame. I really liked Lana. Anyway, how is the new job and office working out?”

“Still learning the ropes but I’m sure it will be fine after a while. I consider it an accomplishment that I found the executive washroom. As for the office, I think you should stop in and see it for yourself. You will be impressed. You can park in the spot near the entrance with my name on it.”

“Wow, Mr. Big Shot. I’m impressed already. But I was going to head home and get a bath before Kathy got home from school.”

There was a long pause before Bruce with a nervous voice said “Um ... I think it is best if you come by the office before that. Gene Kennedy said this would be a good time to see the executive wing including my office and his.”

The implication was clear. Joni was being summoned for her first EPOD duty. She felt a cold shiver run down her spine and was embarrassed for Bruce. She felt his humiliation at having to pimp out his own wife at the direction of his boss. “OK Bruce. I will head there right now. No problem, baby.” She tried to portray a bravado she didn’t really feel.


Joni, pulled into the reserved spot with her husband’s name. She was impressed how fast office services got his name on the spot considering he just accepted the promotion that morning. She was greeted by the receptionist who actually recognized her and greeted her by name. That was her second surprise!

“Right this way, Mrs. Kunkle. Mr. Kunkle is expecting you.” said the perky blonde receptionist. “We are so happy that Mr. Kunkle received his promotion. We look forward to having him join the executive wing. Congratulations.”

“Thank you so much.” Joni said nervously. “Excuse the way I am dressed. This is a spur of the moment visit and I was not prepared for a business office.” She had dressed in jeans and a nice blouse for car shopping, not expecting this would be what she was wearing for her first visit to the executive offices. She decided she wasn’t really sure what a corporate call girl should wear to her appointments.

“No problem, ma’am. You look lovely and I am certain no one here cares at all about casual attire. I am actually a bit jealous and wished I looked that good in jeans. My name is Katie by the way.” The young woman smiled, putting Joni at ease.

“Thank you, Katie, please call me Joni. When I hear Mrs. Kunkle, I look around for my mother-in-law. Now if you could point the way to my husband in this intimidating maze of wood paneling...”

“Right this way, ma’am.” Katie escorted Joni to a small reception area and introduced her to a secretary about Joni’s same age named Tanya.

“Oh Mrs. Kunkle, so nice to meet you. We spoke on the phone earlier.” The redhead was a bit shorter and bustier than Joni but seemed very nice. Katie took this as an opportunity to say goodbye and retreat back to her unattended reception desk.

“Nice to meet you, Tanya. So sorry my husband has you working double time covering for him and Carl. I will make sure he considers the interview process for a replacement to be a priority.”

Tanya smiled “Its absolutely no problem. Its nice to be busy and I am happy to help him settle in. Mr. Kunkle is expecting you and he is not on the phone at the moment, so feel free to go right in.” motioning to the office door.

Joni walked in to see Bruce sitting behind a very large desk with his head bowed and hands on his forehead. “Hi, what’s wrong?”

Bruce looked up quickly, stood and walked to his wife wearing a weak smile. He hugged Joni gently. “How are you feeling?”

“More than a bit nervous, but in general OK. I guess I wasn’t expecting this to happen so soon.”

“Gene seems very anxious to meet you. I think he has been looking to get into your pants before he even offered me the job, the bastard! When he stopped by earlier, he said he received a call from the car dealership and said you had good taste in your car and accessories selection. He made a joke that he was going to enjoy having you make the first payment on the car. It took all I could do to prevent wiping that smile off his face. I tried my best to hide my frustration.”

“Calm down, Bruce. We talked about this. It has nothing to do with us and it is just a way for us to get what we want out of life for us and our daughter. I need you to be strong and support me in this decision and what I need to do today.”

“I know. It’s just one thing to talk about this in the abstract, but another to face it in reality. I am having a hard time concentrating and my imagination is running wild thinking of what Gene may command you to do.”

“I will come right back here afterwards so we can talk and digest how to deal with this. I will need a big hug when I get back.”

“I really don’t think I can sit here while you are down the hall having sex with him. I am going to go over to Fab 2 and meet with Brad Pittman to see how he is handling his new job. It will help keep my mind off what you are doing.”

Joni was stunned. “I ask you for some support and warmth after doing what we need to do for our future and you decide to abandon me? Remember, you wanted this and talked me into it.”

“If it wasn’t for your insistence of living beyond our means and driving us into debt, I may have told them to shove their promotion.”

Joni had tears in her eyes “Great to find out how you really feel now. I am not sure you could be a bigger asshole right now, but I can be sure of one thing. I plan on enjoying myself with Gene. Take that thought with you on your trip back to Fab 2.” She took a tissue, dried her eyes and collected herself.

“Joni, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. Its just this is bothering me more than I thought it would.”

“We will talk about this when you get home. In the meantime, I have an appointment. Can you tell me the way to Gene’s office or can Tanya point the way?” she said bitterly. She opened the office door and walked out. “Tanya, dear, could you please point the way to Mr. Kennedy’s office? He asked me to stop by and say hello.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.