Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

Bruce tried to figure out how to tell Joni what just transpired in his office today or even IF he should mention it at all. Joni was a beautiful thirty-one-year-old brunette that could easily pass for twenty-five. He considered himself lucky to have met and married such a gorgeous and vivacious partner.

They met at college at Ohio State in his junior and her freshman year. He was a very serious student studying for his degree in engineering specializing in materials science. He was convinced by his roommate to take a break and attend a celebratory football game party just off campus after a victory over Michigan. He first saw Joni chatting with a group of two other girls all holding the obligatory red solo cups of cheap beer. She was laughing at some comment made and her smile and green eyes lit up the room and Bruce thought she was the most beautiful thing he ever saw.

As he worked his way across the room, he caught her eye and noticed her shyly glance down. At the time Joni wore her long dark silken hair almost to her slim waist. In a move that was uncharacteristic for the normally shy Bruce, he found the courage to introduce himself and asked her to dance. Thankfully she blushed slightly at the handsome upper classman, handed her cup to her friend and allowed herself to be led to the dance floor.

They spent the rest of the evening dancing and getting to know one another by chatting in the quieter, dark recesses of the party house. Bruce discovered Joni was a freshman liberal arts major that grew up in a nearby Columbus suburb. Before the end of the night, they shared phone numbers and a few increasingly passionate kisses. Joni decided to say goodnight since things were starting to get hot and heavy. She really liked Bruce but was afraid of letting things go too far on their first meeting.

Before retreating from the party with her friends, she encouraged the handsome boy for a follow up date by pulling Bruce into a dark corner and planting a tongue melting French kiss on him while grinding her jean covered crotch against his leg. Based on the bulge she could see in his pants she knew she was leaving him with an unforgettable impression and a guaranteed second date request.

They made love after their second date in his dorm room and continued their dating through his senior year. Their love was intense and they enjoyed a robust sex life. Joni had grown up in a fairly conservative religious household but was no prude. She was a popular cheerleader in high school and lost her virginity at sixteen in a football player boyfriend’s back seat. She held onto her virginity before that by becoming fairly accomplished at oral sex of which Bruce became the grateful beneficiary after they started dating. Bruce often returned the favor of Joni’s oral skills which she loved.

After graduation, Bruce was offered several entry engineering positions but none in the local area offered the potential or salary of the offer he received from J.A.M. Aluminum in Vermont as a Fabrications Engineer which fully used his expertise in materials science.

Neither Bruce nor Joni had ever been to Vermont before and Joni still had two years of school before graduating. After J.A.M. generously flew both him and Joni to Burlington and provided a driver to Middlebury for the interview, Bruce decided he could not pass up the career opportunity. They decided Joni could transfer credits to Middlebury College to finish her liberal arts degree. Before moving to Vermont, they tied the knot in a church wedding in Columbus which was close enough to allow most of Bruce’s family to attend from nearby Indiana.


Now Bruce was faced with a dilemma. He was finally offered his dream position but with one giant string attached. He was convinced there was no way Joni would agree to become part of EPOD. He was afraid to even mention it to her. On the other hand, both of them had discussed his prospects for promotion often and Bruce had led her to believe his big promotion was imminent. He was correct in his assumption, of course, but had no idea of the caveat that would stand in the way of the financial success they wanted so badly.

Joni never did finish her degree and only attended Middlebury College for one year before deciding to drop out. She was never the best student, even at Ohio State, and attained barely passing grades at best. She viewed college as more of an opportunity to snag a successful husband and she managed to do that without having to graduate, so mission accomplished!

She was a bit reluctant to move away from home and family to support Bruce’s career, but she did. One year after moving to Vermont she gave birth to their beautiful baby girl, Kathy, and Joni became a full- time mom with a part time job in retail. Now Kathy was a precocious ten-year-old that inherited her mother’s great looks and her dad’s smarts.

The Kunkle family dug a bit of a financial hole between having a taste for the finer things in life and wanting the best for their precious daughter. They did not concern themselves too much with the credit card debt and home equity loan to keep their life style afloat, mainly because they believed their ship would be coming in soon with the big leap in salary at Bruce’s job.

Now Bruce felt he had no choice but to break the news to his wife that their ship had come in but there was a giant hole in the side that needed to be addressed if they wanted to dig themselves out of the debt they incurred. If Bruce turned down the promotion, he would be stuck at his current income with J.A.M. and may never see another opportunity to advance. Their lifestyle would need to drastically change.

He needed to come clean and let Joni know what their options were and hopefully find a way to make this decision together. He dared hope she would actually consider EPOD he wanted this so much.


“We need to talk, Joni.” Bruce waited until Kathy was sleeping to break the news. Joni could tell there was something bothering her husband all evening but got the hint whatever it was needed to wait until Kathy was in bed.

“I was offered the promotion to Junior VP by Gene Kennedy today”.

“My God, Bruce that’s wonderful news! Its everything you have worked so hard for and I am so proud of you.” Joni was still perplexed since Bruce did not seem to be overjoyed at the news. “So why so serious? Is the salary not what you expected?”

“No, not at all. In fact, the pay is much better than I thought and comes with many fringe benefits and even a signing bonus. My salary with bonuses would be close to a quarter million a year, not including a company car and chauffer.”

Joni was stunned. That would get them totally out of debt and build a college fund for Kathy in just one year. She was still trying to comprehend the problem.

“The job comes with a major string attached that involves you. You have met most of the executives and their wives at company functions.” Joni nodded she knew that J.A.M., being family oriented and owned, had an unwritten rule that executives be married. “Well, it turns out the company has a long- standing program called EPOD that all Junior VP wives are required to join as a condition of my employment. It is a secret organization. I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement today before being told the details of the program that also binds you from discussing it outside the company. Do you understand?”

“I understand I cannot discuss EPOD and it sounds highly irregular that your promotion is contingent on my joining it. Now what the hell is it?” she asked anxiously.

In almost a whisper, Bruce said “It stands for Executive Pussy on Demand. The wives of the Junior Executives have to make themselves available sexually to all the Senior VPs any place, any time.”

“WHAT?” Joni shot up from her dining room chair and shouted. “They expect me to be a whore as a condition for your promotion?”

Bruce shushed her quickly. “Quiet. You don’t want to wake Kathy.” Joni quickly glanced in the direction of the bedrooms to make sure her daughter did not wake up and was in earshot.

She sat back down and in a much more whispered but angry voice said “You gotta be kidding me! They can’t make such a demand. There has to be something illegal about this. Even the acronym is crude and demeaning.”

“I was angry too, Joni. It was all I could do to keep from punching Gene in the mouth when he told me. I didn’t even want to tell you about it except it puts us in some real problems financially if I turn the offer down.”

Joni’s mind was racing. She immediately understood what this meant for their family. She needed to calm herself and think rationally. “You mean to tell me Carol Mitchum, Madison Scott, and Grace Davis are all company whores?”

“Yep. I was just as shocked as you when I found out.”

Joni sat back in her chair “Hell, I would have bet the way Grace acts that even her husband Tim couldn’t pry her legs apart with a crowbar.”

“Gene said all their wives went through this when they were Junior VPs.”

There was a long silence while Joni digested the news and pondered the implication to their lifestyle. At the same time, she was trying to wrap her head around the image of all those women, past and present, spreading their legs for all those other men. She could not get the image out of her head. Hell, most of those women seemed like every day soccer moms and to think of the older ones that were now scions of local society were once doing the same thing. Images ran thought her mind that gave her a whole new perspective on those ladies.

Bruce thought she was just holding in her temper and was waiting for it to boil over again. He was surprised when her next sentence was calm, slow and measured.

“What else did he tell you about this EPOD?”

“Are you telling me you are seriously considering this?”

“Given our financial position and the money involved, as distasteful as I think this is, I think we have to at least get the facts. Besides, I at least want to know what you know about it. Even if we walk away from the offer, it turns me on to think about what those other wives are doing cheating on their husbands and what perverted acts they may be performing for those old guys. Plus, if it’s been around since all the Senior VPs were Junior VPs, this has been happening for decades. Just thinking of all those women serving all those men and doing demeaning and dirty acts on demand. It’s pretty perverted and sexy at the same time.” She gave Bruce an evil smile that stirred his cock slightly.

“Wow, it turns out my beautiful wife has a bit of evil kink I never knew about.” he chuckled. The moment broke the tension and he was grateful for the bit of humor from his wife. He took a moment to consider Joni with other men and was ashamed to admit the thought turned him on.

Since college and becoming a mother, Joni lost her long hair and adopted a more conservative shoulder length style. She lost none of the beauty and figure she had in college as far as her husband was concerned. She was fit and worked out regularly. Childbirth endowed her with a slightly larger bust which Bruce loved. He would imagine every Senior VP would be drooling to get a piece of what he enjoyed. He was trying to figure out his feeling on that. He had a mental flash of Joni forced to do things he would love to ask her to try but never would ask her to do.

“So, if I were to say yes to this, what would be involved in me becoming a prostitute?”

“My understanding is you would be available to all the Senior VPs and only on occasion to some client to possibly sweeten a business negotiation. Understandably all these ‘transactions’ would be discrete both to protect the company’s reputation and you from any scandal. Obviously, until we were told under the conditions of the NDA, we had no idea despite working there all these years and you obviously never had a clue after socializing with all the execs and wives involved. So, I assume the shield of secrecy they use is effective.”

“So where would this take place? Would they put me up in some seedy motel?”

“Gene said most often, they may call on you here at home or ask you to come to their office, but it could be anywhere. I assume they have safeguards in place to make sure Kathy would not be exposed to anything and they would make sure she was in school if they came here.”

“Oh, God! To expose Kathy to any of this would be just too horrible to contemplate. That has to be discussed and addressed. That would be non-negotiable.” Joni came to the realization she was actually working out logistics to this unthinkable arrangement. It both scared and excited her. “Did he give you any details of the kind of things I would have to do? How kinky can this get? I am not really sure how I would rank on a scale of sexual sophistication.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.