Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

Joni was led by Nando gagged and bound slowly up the walkway, the cabin steps and across the porch while she wobbled unsteadily on her heels in halting, painful steps impaled on the plug in her ass. It took at least ten minutes for her to get up the three front steps and across the porch to the door. She shivered in the cool mountain air. As the door opened, Riggs had already been inside for several minutes talking with another person Joni did not know.

She panicked when she saw what the strange man had in his hands. It was a high-end video camera! He filmed Joni naked being led into the room by Nando by a dog leash! She could not help herself and groaned in embarrassment which please Riggs. He stood behind the man with the camera. “Joni, meet Ben. He is a professional videographer, film editor and dear friend. Ben, meet Joni Kunkle, the slut wife of one of my wimp employees, Bruce Kunkle. I wanted only the best for Joni tonight and to take no chance with any amateur and grainy photography. She deserves a high-definition memory for her and me to keep forever. We may eventually share copies of our masterpiece with friends and family. Joni will be begging us to do many disgusting things to her tonight and she wants to record her very sick fantasies recorded. Right Joni?” Joni glared at Riggs and shook her head, stomped her feet and tried to scream her displeasure through the gag.

“But first I will ask my friend here to help Joni to her first event of the night. Nando, time to pull the plug so to speak.” Nando reach behind Joni and grabbed the base of the plug. He pulled it out slightly then let it slip back in causing Joni to grunt. He held his face next to her ear and closely watched every movement of her face as he tormented her ass. Finally, he violently pulled the plug all the way out eliciting a loud scream. Joni stood there shivering trying to recover while still bound and gagged.

All of a sudden Joni felt strong arms wrapped around her body and she was being lifted off the ground by the burly limo driver. She squealed in surprise as he carried her to what appeared to be a five-foot tall saw horse device but with smooth panels on the sides. Nando, with surprising ease, lifted her so she straddled the center of the sawhorse with her feet dangling on the smooth sides. Riggs took the long leash still attached to the collar and attached the other end to a hook on the top end of the device in front of her. Nando attached the clips on her ankle cuffs on both sides to a line that was under the device.

Joni felt pain in her crotch and discovered she was sitting on a sharp metal edge at the peak of the sawhorse. With the leash pulled in front of her, she could not lean back with her bound hands to relieve the pressure of the metal edge as it dug into her perineum.

Riggs spoke. “This lovely piece of furniture is called a Spanish Pony, a medieval torture device but still effective persuader. We are going to see how you enjoy it for a while. Nando, make some drinks for everyone while we watch.” Nando went to a wet bar on the opposite wall and returned with three glasses. Riggs and Nando sat on a leather couch while Ben sipped his drink as he set the camera on a tripod ensuring it captured Joni on the contraption ho was quickly groaning with an intense pain between her legs.

The design of the torture was diabolical. Joni could temporarily relieve some of the pressure by pressing with all her might on the sides of the slick panels but there was no purchase for her feet. She would then slam back down on the edge and scream in pain. Her face contorted in agony and tears flowed freely now. Occasionally Ben would zoom in the camera to catch her expression and growing agony. She tried rocking forward and her pussy was impaled by the edge, rocking back her asshole was punished. She could not stand to stay in any one spot for more than a minute and she would be forced to punish another part of her anatomy. The movement made it appear she was slowly but actively riding the pony. She was sweating and the pain became more and more intense each minute. After what seemed to be an eternity, she was wondering how long they would keep her on the torture device. Soon she was shaking her head, crying and screaming into the gag and begging with her eyes to be released concerned it was doing permanent damage to her body.

“Nando could you please remove her gag. I can’t understand a word she is saying.”

Nando walked agonizingly slowly to Joni. He stopped and pinched a nipple before finally unbuckling her gag. Jon had trouble closing her mouth because her jaw hurt from being stretched so long. She finally was able to speak “Please Mr. Riggs, I can’t stand this any longer. I beg you, please have mercy and get me down. This is inhuman.”

Riggs looked at his watch “Joni, I thought you were tougher than this. You have only been on the pony 25 minutes.”

Joni screamed in her head. He has to be joking. She though she must have been on this for hours.

“I was hoping you could make a full hour.”

“No please. I will be dead in an hour. I will go insane. You win. I will do whatever you want.” She screamed as she had to shift her weight again. Tears were streaming down her face. He had broken her.

“Maybe just 45 minutes then” he teased.

“No please I will do anything. I will suck all your cocks. You can fuck me in my pussy or my ass. Just tell me what you want.”

“Hmm tempting. I need you to call me Master or Sir for the rest of the evening. Would you beg us to do all those things to you while filming you saying you want it and love it?”

Her pain as getting more intense by the minute “Yes, yes, Master. I will beg you to do those things even as you film me. Anything, Sir. Just get me off this fucking thing. Please!” She shifted and screamed again.

Riggs nodded to Nando and he unsnapped the ankles and leash from the device and lifted Joni off which caused another heart wrenching scream. Joni collapsed to the floor in pain and sobbed knowing her resolve to withstand him had failed. After several minutes she was pulled to her feet. Riggs came and stood with his face intimidatingly close to hers. He traced his fingers over her lips and picked up some of the drool that was on her face and moved his wet fingers to her crotch he touched then tapped the area of her labia that was inflamed from the pony. Joni jumped and yelled in pain.

Riggs pulled the leash down until she knelt. He unhooked the leash from the collar. “Would you like it if I beat your tits, Joni.”

“What? No please don’t!”

“I guess you would prefer a long ride on a pony then.”

Joni realized she had no choice. She had to do what he wanted to avoid any more time on that horse. “Please Sir, I would very much like it if you would beat my tits.” The camera zoomed in.

“OK if that’s what you want Joni.” He lifted her chin as high as the collar would allow. “Stay there.” He lifted the leash like a whip and brought it down on her right breast but she flinched and it hit the side of her breast and still hurt like hell. “You must hold still or we will do this again until you do.” Joni gritted her teeth and did her best not to move. He aimed at her right breast again and she cried out in pain as the strap landed on the top of her breast but she held her position. “Now the other side.” This time he hit the nipple and Joni released a high pitch scream. She fell forward and sobbed for a couple of minutes as her left breast continued to throb.

Riggs reached around and unbuckled her collar and removed it allowing her to move her stiff neck again with some relief. He opened his fly and pulled out his cock as she knelt in front of him. “What do you want to do next Joni?”

He said what she knew he wanted to avoid the pony. “Sir, may I please suck your cock?” The video camera was in her face as she asked. Riggs shoved his cock into her mouth and let her suck it back and forth a few times on her own. He then grabbed the back of her head and forced it into her throat as she gagged and he held her there. He released her and she gasped for air with slime running down her chin.

“Would you like to try that with other cocks, Joni?”

“Yes sir. Please give me other cocks to suck.” Nando came forward and he used her mouth roughly and, unlike Riggs, he continued until he came. The camera concentrated on her face and neck as she swallowed. Ben handed the camera to Nando and he also face fucked Joni until he came then went back to the camera.

“Joni, do you enjoy being a mouth slave? Is this the kind of thing you secretly crave?”

“Yes sir, I enjoy being a mouth slave. I secretly crave this.”

“Are you thankful we are able to fulfill your sick fantasies since Bruce will not.”

Joni cried but then repeated his script. “Thank you for fulfilling my fantasies I cannot get from Bruce.”

Riggs was now naked and came behind her and unclipped her hands. He ran his hands down her body from behind and massaged her breasts. She cried out as he touched and rubbed her right nipple where he hit it earlier with the leash. He then slapped her right breast with his open palm several times in a row causing her to yell and cry. He wrapped his hands around her neck and squeezed enough to frighten her.

He moved in front again and she reached up to hold then suck him again. He turned around and asked “Would you like to suck on my asshole, Joni and stick your tongue in it?”

Joni thought she was going to be sick. How could someone have another human being do such a thing? She knew the alternative was the pony so she said “Sir, may I please suck your ass and stick my tongue in there?” Again, the camera recorded her request in a close up. Riggs pulled her mouth onto his ass and held her there and Joni noisily sucked and licked as the camera man moved between Riggs’ feet to catch the action of her tongue penetrating his hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.