Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

“I still don’t trust him” Bruce was worried as they waited for Riggs to pick up Joni. Joni told Bruce about her plan to defuse Riggs and make him look for easier targets. “Don’t under estimate the guy.”

“Don’t fret. I really am certain I figured him out. I just have to make sure I don’t break and keep insulting his manhood and I win. He will drop me like a hot potato and keep tormenting Grace Davis as an easier prey to build his ego.”

“I hope you are right. But please have your guard up.”

“I plan to be the aggressor here and pretend to love everything he does, exhaust him and then mock him for being weak. He is the one that will have to keep his guard up.”

Bruce gave Joni a kiss and hug as the limousine pulled up. Nando held the door as Joni climbed in where she immediately crawled into Riggs’ lap and kissed him. “Let’s get this party started big guy.”

Riggs pulled back from the kiss, tilted his head and looked at her curiously. “You know being nice to me is not going to get you out of punishment from the way you talked to me on the phone.”

“Who said anything about being nice?” Joni felt the car pull out and head toward the highway. “What do you want first? My mouth, my pussy or my ass? Make up your mind. I certainly don’t want to wait until I get to your little cabin in the woods.”

Riggs smiled to himself because he figured out what she was doing. She thinks she can pretend to enjoy this and I will be discouraged. He said to himself “I am a professional at playing this game and she is an amateur. She has no idea what she is in for. She will do her best to not break but she can’t even comprehend what is in front of her. This will really be fun.” Riggs was more excited than he had been in years.

“Get on the other seat and spread your legs. I want to see if you can follow directions.”

Joni jumped in the rear facing seat and quickly spread her legs very much contrasting her reluctance when asked to do the same thing her last ride with him. She lifted her dress to expose herself since she had no underwear. She voluntarily put her fingers on her sex and spread her labia so he could look right inside. “See? Clean as a whistle this time. I know you said you disliked sloppy seconds. So, are we going to fuck or what?”

Riggs reached inside a console and pulled something out. “Put these on your wrists first.” He tossed them to her. The looked at them and saw they were leather cuffs with carbineers, like the ones used in rock climbing, sewn into the sides.

“Oh, right I forgot, you can only get off when the woman is restrained. How sad for you. You miss out on all the wonderful things I can do with my fingers.” She waved her fingers in the air and made a sarcastic mock pout. She buckled the cuffs on each wrist which took some time, securing each buckle one handed, while he patiently waited.

“Lose the dress and bra. You won’t need them for the rest of our date.”

Joni pulled the dress over her head and unhooked the bra and removed it. She held both garments in her hand unfazed and tried to look a bit bored, like she did this kind of thing all the time. “You got a place to keep these? I hate to keep losing good lingerie because you can’t keep track of them, Gavin.”

Riggs reached in the console and pressed a button. Joni heard the divider behind her head lower. “Nando, please secure Joni’s clothing in the front seat with you and make sure we don’t lose them. She would like to have them back tomorrow. Hand them over to him, Joni.”

She reached around and handed her clothes to the driver who placed them on the front passenger seat. She was now wearing only her stockings, heels, garter and the cuffs. Riggs did not raise the partition up. Joni took this to mean Nando was going to be a part of her session which was not a total surprise after she heard about what happened to Grace.

Riggs reached in the compartment again and pulled out another set of cuffs and tossed them over as Joni returned to a sitting position on the rear facing seat. “Two more on your ankles this time.”

Joni took the ankle cuffs and made a point of brushing her hands down her inner thigh to tease as she buckled them on. She stared at Riggs and licked her lips as she did this.

“Turn around and put your hands behind you.” She shifted in her seat and stuck her hands out behind her with no hesitation. Riggs grabbed her hands roughly and snapped the clips on the wrist cuffs together.

“Now let’s take the edge off.” He lowered his pants and boxers and his finger crooked to indicate she should crawl to him.

Joni smiled “Its about time. I thought your preparations to get it up were going to take forever.” She dropped to her knees but smiled as she heard Nando snicker under his breath at her comment.

That seemed to bother Riggs. “Use that mouth more constructively.” Joni went down on his prick. She was more prepared for the hands-free blowjob since she had already done it before for Riggs. The shock value had disappeared.

There was no finesse she could employ this time. Riggs grabbed a chunk of her hair and roughly pushed her up and down on his shaft. It seemed to go on for a long time from Joni’s perspective. He then picked up speed, slamming repeatedly into her throat. Her throat was getting sore and involuntary tears were welling up in her eyes from the action. She was grateful when he finally came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.