Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

Carol, Madison and Joni met for lunch on Friday at a small Bistro downtown suggested by Madison. It was casual and Madison raved about their quiche. They sat in a corner table and the place was not overly crowded so they could talk.

Joni talked about her shopping at Sweet Nothings. Both ladies had been there many times and agreed the place and staff there was fabulous.

Madison said she had bought some sexy outfits there to try and get her husband, Carl, interested. “It didn’t work. He just made some snide comment that he was sure it would turn on ‘my clients’. The truth is that he is so bitter now he hardly ever touches me.”

Carol reached over held Madison’s hand “I’m am so sorry Maddy. I can’t believe he is treating you like that.”

“He is the one that got me into this. I originally was shocked by the whole concept of EPOD and yelled at him for even considering it. He begged me to do it for his career and our future.” A tear slipped down Madison’s cheek and she caught it with her napkin. “The truth is I hated it at first but then after a while I really started to enjoy the sex, adventure and variation. Hell, I have done things sexually in EPOD I never would have had the nerve to have done with Carl and most of it I love.”

Joni took Madison’s other hand “Have you tried talking to him about how you really feel about EPOD?”

“Of course. I told him to me it was just hot sex and not the love I have with him. I tried to reassure him I loved him and only him. He seemed to be OK with it when he thought I was just doing it for his career advancement but when he knew I was actually enjoying myself he thought I was a slut and stopped making love to me. We really don’t have a marriage anymore. I would leave him, but believe it or not, I would miss EPOD. So, we go through the motions and keep up appearances.”

“Guys can be so dumb.” Carol tenderly wiped another tear from Madison’s eye. “My Jeff isn’t that bad but not much better. I kind of feel how you do about EPOD but he just pretends it doesn’t exist. We never talk about it and that’s hard. When I try to tell him things, he literally plugs his ears and says he doesn’t want to know. If I didn’t have you, Maddy, to talk to about stuff and my feelings I would probably have gone nuts.”

Joni added “You can talk to me now too.”

“Thank you, Joni. How do you and Bruce deal with it?”

“It was hard at first. Like both of you, I was repulsed by the idea. After looking at the finances we made the decision together to do it. It was only partly for the money. It also sounded like a turn on and daring sexually. But when I had my first appointment, Bruce lost it and lashed out with jealousy at first but we worked it out.”

Madison was more composed now and interested in what Joni was saying “How?”

“It was actually Midge Burton that gave me the inspiration when she talked about how she and Dave coped when she was in it. With each encounter I describe what happened with my date in detail to Bruce and how I honestly felt about each thing that happened. We do this in our bedroom and we recreate each and every act to the best of our ability, even if I thought it was disgusting or freaky at the time.”

Both ladies were leaning in as Joni continued.

“I think what it does is tell Bruce that there is nothing I will do with these men that I won’t do with him and for him. I think doing the same thing with my loving husband helps me get over any trauma or revulsion I might have experienced when doing it for EPOD and makes the act more acceptable in my own mind. For example, I was quietly freaking out when a guy first made me suck him clean after fucking him but now, I find it pretty hot and do it voluntarily once Bruce told me what a thrill it was for him.” Joni saw the other two staring at her now with open mouths and she paused and turned a deep shade of red. “Sorry I didn’t mean to be so graphic.”

Carol laughed “Don’t apologize honey. I was hanging on every word and rubbing my thighs together at the same time.”

Joni blushed deep red “God I am soooo embarrassed I told you all of that. I am turning into such a slut!”

Madison was also giggling at Joni’s blushing. “That was so hot, tell me more!”

Joni laughed “I don’t think I would have ever been brave enough to try anal if it wasn’t for EPOD.”

Madison and Carol looked at each other for a moment and in unison said “Daniel Grant!” and all three ladies dissolved in gales of laughter.

Madison cooed “I never thought I would get into anal either but I have to admit Daniel makes it hurt so good. He is a master at his craft.” She shivered slightly when she said that. “You should thank your lucky stars that you found a way to get Bruce to enjoy what you are doing. I’m not sure if re-enactment would ever have worked with Carl though. He has always been uptight about sex. I am sure it’s too late now.”

Carol started the discussion of their last assignment “It seems you were really a hit at the party, Joni. I think you made that old guy, Mr. Ito, fall in love with you. You also impressed Gene Kennedy in how you handled him.”

Joni blushed “It was actually exciting and sensual. And for an ‘old guy’, Mr. Ito had no problems once we closed the door.”

“That hunk Mr. Nakamora actually taught me a few new tricks. I think he employed some kind of martial arts or tantric Jedi mind trick stuff but it was really hot.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.