Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

The party was formal and impressive. Joni was provided a gorgeous silver designer evening gown that hugged her curves in all the right places. The company rented a very expensive matching diamond neckless, earrings and bracelets. When they were delivered before the party the jeweler gave her a warning to be careful with them as the only clue she had as to their worth. Her beautician fixed her shoulder length dark hair up with a few tendrils gracing the back of her slender neck. She wore the bracelets over the satin gloves that came with and perfectly complimented the dress. Her silver high heeled sandals completed the look.

Bruce was over the top in his enthusiasm for the whole look as they waited for the limo. She felt like she was ready for a Hollywood red carpet. Her handsome husband’s perfectly tailored black tux and bow tie made her think she was starring in a Bond movie. There apparently were no holds barred on how much the company would spend or do to impress these clients.

Joni and Bruce rode with Dave Burton in his limousine to the client meeting that was taking place in Burlington. They had a great talk on the way. Dave allowed his driver, Matt, to keep the partition down and join the conversation for the long drive. It was obvious that Matt had a special relationship with the Burton’s and enjoyed working for them, which impressed Joni. Bruce was driven to work each day but so far did not have a permanent driver assigned to him. He seemed to get whatever driver was available that day so Bruce never got to know any of them very well yet. Dave said Midge was sorry she was not on the invite and would have loved to have joined them but the rule for this trip was only for the EPOD crew. He took a few photos of Joni in her dress because he said Midge would kill him if he didn’t. He said she just looked so damned gorgeous. It made her feel extra special and sexy hearing that from a man not obligated to say so, like Bruce.

They arrived at the hotel a full hour before the clients were expected to show up. The company had reserved the entire top floor of the Hilton to ensure privacy. Some of the rooms on the west end of the corridor were reserved for the Japanese clients and the large central conference room would be the site of the party. The conference room had passthrough door on either side to bedroom suites. Several other rooms on the floor were reserved for VP’s that may not want to return to Middlebury after the party. Rooms at the east end of the floor were made available for the limo drivers to use while waiting for the party to end and to rest up after driving or to use that night if their boss stayed the night.

It turned out that Joni was the last EPOD gal to arrive. Gene Kennedy directed Joni to one of the spare hotel rooms where she had a chance to meet the other EPOD ladies. Meanwhile Bruce went to the main conference room where the other VPs discussed business and got updated on some intelligence regarding the Japanese contract which was the reason for this whole operation.

When Joni walked in the suite she was immediately greeted warmly by Carol Mitchum and Madison Scott. She had met both women at company functions in the past and liked them. They were very nice to her when she was the wife of a manager and did not talk down to her at all then. Now Carol gave her a big hug. “Welcome to our little club, Joni! So glad you are here.” Joni got a similar hug and greeting from Madison.

She then spotted Grace Davis who stayed seated in the corner and merely raised drink glass in salute to her as a greeting. All three ladies were older than Joni but each were strikingly beautiful and fit for their age.

Madison pulled her into the room and sat down beside Joni on the bed. “I’m sorry we haven’t had a chance to get together yet. How are you handling EPOD so far?”

“OK, I guess. It has been strange, and at times frightening, but I seem to be adapting.”

Grace spoke up from across the room “You mean your inner whore is emerging. Only a real slut would find any pleasure in doing this shit.”

Carol shot back “Shut the fuck up Grace. We are all doing what we are obliged to do. In truth, if you don’t derive some pleasure in this then you will be living in hell for the duration. It doesn’t help to be bitter.”

Grace raised her glass in a mock toast again “Welcome to hell then sluts.”

“Ignore her.” Madison picked up my hand. “Its not all bad. Just some of it. It gets better over time. You are so beautiful I’m sure the guys are anxious to wear you out. Since I have been doing this a while, I sometimes think I handle it better than my husband, Carl, and no one has fucked him.” She laughed.

“Yet” chuckled Carol. “Maddy and I have been able to lean on each other and you can too. It helps to talk things out with someone that is going through it.”

“I appreciate that very much. I am sure there is much I can learn from what you have been through, especially how to handle certain situations with Bruce.”

“I know that no matter what the guys say they get bruised egos. It’s a territorial thing with them. Our husbands are tolerant of everything mainly due to the money and career advancement but none of them like it. They can’t wait for us to get out and get promoted even more than we do.”

“The biggest problem I have so far has been Mr. Riggs. I am really afraid of him.” said Joni. “Most of the time the other guys have been nice enough, even when pushing my boundaries.”

“We all despise dealing with Riggs, Honey.” said Carol while patting Joni’s hand. “He seems to get worse every day in order to get his rocks off. We have even discussed his behavior with Kennedy, but while he knows the man is weird, so far he doesn’t have a reason to stop him since he has done no one serious physical harm.”

Madison agreed “It’s a good thing Grace over there is his favorite girlfriend. We tend to think is because they are kindred spirits.”

That statement really seemed to get under Grace’s skin “Fuck off Maddy, he just doesn’t want eager sluts like you. I can’t help it if he likes a challenge.”

Before the verbal match escalated, Gene Kennedy came back in the room and asked for their attention. Grace didn’t say anymore and just sat sullen, sipping her drink.

“OK ladies, the start of the meeting will involve a bit of ceremony and formality involving only the Senior Executives and after that you will be formally introduced to Mr. Ito and his associates. After that the party will get less formal and be more like a regular cocktail party where we expect you to mingle.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.