Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

On Monday, Joni received a call from Mr. Gordon. He asked if he was able to drop by for a visit in an hour. He was the only Senior Executive with which Joni had not had a session yet. Apparently, the pecking order for her EPOD initiation, as controlled by Mr. Kennedy, followed the level of seniority of Senior VPs since she knew Mr. Gordon was the newest Senior executive. She agreed to his visit and went to her bedroom to decide how she would dress.

She did not know Mr. Gordon well and he seemed very nice and almost shy. She finally decided guys were guys. Since everyone seemed turned on by the conservative housewife on the outside and slut on the inside, she went with that look and wore her second sexiest underwear. Riggs had taken her best thong on his business trip. Luckily, Mr. Kennedy had given her an expense account for EPOD wardrobe and she made a mental note it was high time she used that account. That thong underwear Riggs stuffed in his pocket was damned expensive considering how little material was involved in its construction.

Now that Mr. Gordon would be the last in her EPOD “initiation”, Joni was not sure how she would be made available from this point on. Would it be a free for all or would there still be some controls issued by Mr. Kennedy? Maybe the rotation would be continued.

While she thought about this, her doorbell rang. Mr. Gordon smiled politely as she opened the door and offered his hand. Joni took it “Very nice see you, Mr. Gordon. Please, come in. May I get you drink?”

He seemed nervous and unsure of himself. Joni thought to herself this was weird. After all, she was the one that was supposed to be nervous. She had to do whatever he wanted sexually and pretend to like it. He said softly “A glass of water would be fine, thanks.”

He followed Joni into her kitchen where she half expected him to grab her ass or something but he made no move to toward her and just sat down at the kitchen counter opposite her while she went to the fridge to put some ice in a glass and poured some water.

As she handed him the glass, she decided she would take some initiative and find out what he wanted to do to her. “Would like me to undress here for you?” she asked as she reached to unbutton her blouse.

“No!” he almost shouted which startled Joni. Then he said more softly. “I mean yes ... but no.”

Joni was totally confused and said haltingly “I’m not sure exactly what you mean.”

“You are the first wife to join EPOD since I was promoted to Senior VP. So, this is the first time I have been put into a rotation for your initial round of encounters.”

“Please don’t be nervous. I really don’t mind having sex with you or whatever you may want to do. You seem like a nice guy and I am really getting used to doing the things I have to do to be part of EPOD. I doubt whatever you want to do will shock me Mr. Gordon, so please don’t be shy to ask. I will do what you want.”

“Thank you, but I really don’t want to have sex with you.”

Joni was stunned and somewhat insulted by his statement. Despite the situation calling for her to have sex with a virtual stranger, she was being rejected even after offering her body to him nicest way she knew how. What the hell!

He saw her shocked expression and quickly added “Please understand, I find you extremely attractive, its just that I am uncomfortable being unfaithful to my wife. She went through EPOD just as you did. Unfortunately, she did not adjust to the program as you apparently did. She hated every minute of it and resented me for getting her into it. She followed orders and did what she was told in order to advance my career for almost 15 years but was very happy to get out once I received the promotion. She wants both of us to put as much distance as we can from EPOD for the sake of our marriage.”

“I guess I understand and I am so sorry she felt that way about EPOD for so long. It must have been hard on you both.”

“It was. Both of us were raised in a very conservative religious family and we lived in fear that our families would find out about what she had to do. The money and benefits offered hit us at a time when there was a downturn in the economy and we were scared we would lose everything if we turned down the offer.”

“Bruce and I also were enticed by the money but I guess we were also more open sexually. I am sorry you went through that but why would you still make an appointment with me if it wasn’t to partake?”

“I will tell you but I would ask that this be in strictest confidence. Can you keep my secret even from Bruce?”

“Bruce and I have promised not to hold any secrets from one another so I really can’t do that but I can assure you I can make Bruce keep your secret as much as I will.”

“I understand and admire that in a relationship but it is critical both of you keep this in confidence to retain my friendship and I would very much like to be your friend. You seem like a great couple.”

Joni nodded and touched his hand softly for reassurance. “Of course, I promise you.”

“Being the newest Senior Executive but not the youngest and most accomplished of the group, I struggle to fit in and I need the other Execs to trust me for me to be successful. It’s a bit of a good old boy’s club in the Senior VP wing and most of them are constantly discussing having EPOD sex in detail. Well, Dave doesn’t too much, but the others like to brag.”

“I guess I understand. So, you need a story to tell. Are you sure you don’t want an experience to make it real? Hate to waste the sexy underwear.” She smiled.

“Thank you, but I will sadly decline. Don’t be surprised though if you see me have sex at any of the parties. My wife understands there will be times I need to keep up appearances. I imagine there will be one soon, now you are through your first rotation. At least Riggs is decent enough at those functions in front of the other VPs. He is worse when he gets you alone. My wife did not get lots of attention while she was in EPOD because she was less than enthusiastic and sometimes cried when doing anything more than normal missionary style sex positions. She never seemed to get used to making herself available especially if there was anything other than straight sex. She was especially ashamed when she lost control and climaxed against her will. Riggs liked her tears and made our life hell. I think he is a bit angry he can’t torment us any longer. He still likes to make an occasional comment to me on how he misses doing certain depraved things to her.”

“We have received a taste of how sick he is. The man is a real asshole.”

“I couldn’t have said it better.”

“If we need to sync stories, I just received a quick blowjob with that tongue swirl the other guys talked about.” He smiled.

“Glad you enjoyed it” Joni said with a coy smile. “In the meantime, feel free to drop by any time you need to get another story to take back and I will have a pot of coffee on and we can talk with no pressure.”


The next day Joni went shopping at a local shop, called Sweet Nothings, for replacement intimate apparel. The selection was expensive and ranged from tasteful to full-on slut. The staff there was very friendly especially after they saw how much Joni was buying. Everything was charged to the J.A.M. account which gave Joni a little thrill.

She decided she would stop by Bruce’s office to give him a preview of some of her outfits. She carried only two bags of her many purchases into the entrance. She waved at the receptionist, Katie, on her way in and received a smile and waved back as the young blonde talked on her phone.

She had just turned the corner to head to the Junior VP wing when she heard a voice behind her. “Joni, so nice to see you.” She turned to see Gene Kennedy standing in the opposite hallway with some papers in his hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.