Prelude to Chance to Advance - Cover

Prelude to Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Bruce and Joni were mentioned in "Just a Sec" by Flavian which expanded the universe of Middlebury invented by Vulgus in "A Chance to Advance". What happened to them? There were a few tantalizing clues. Their story takes place before most of the events in the other tales. How much did their EPOD (Executive Pussy on Demand) journey stage and explain later events?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Violence  

This is my first submission in SOL inspired my many great writers I have read here. I welcome your reactions.

This particular story is in the Middlebury Chronicles Universe inspired by the great work Vulgus started in “A Chance to Advance” and skillfully developed to an even deeper degree by Flavian in “Just a Sec” and other excellent and related stories. This is simply taking a deep dive into the tale of a Joni and Bruce Kunkle mentioned briefly and early in the saga. It takes place prior to most of the events in the above, mentioned stories. I hope, at the same time, to explain how some of the elements of EPOD came about with some background on an origin story that explains the improbable environment that developed EPOD.

I believe this one story can be read either before or after the original tales by both Vulgus and Flavian, but I would encourage readers to ultimately read every story in the universe to fully appreciate these characters and how they shape what happens to others and future events.

Warning: As in the original stories, there are some scenes that are raw and violent and if that is not your cup of tea, I would recommend you move on. I also would never condone misogyny or sexual violence that is an integral part of this saga. Yet, there is a recurring, redeeming theme when reading all the stories together that allows love, trust and romance to shine through any obstacles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.