To End the War - Cover

To End the War

Copyright© 2021 by Wolfdragon76

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - We could lock the Sa'arm down. Our boys at Tulak had proven that. Destroy every ship in the system, then bombard everything interesting from orbit to keep them stuck on the planet. The next problem was cleaning them off the planets, so we could use them. One man may have found a solution...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Wait, that’s not right. That’s another story, and it isn’t even accurate. It really wasn’t all that long ago. This happened shortly after the Sa’arm encountered the Confederacy, so around fifteen to twenty years before the Darjee first contacted us. It wasn’t even all that far away. You know where Tulak-at is at, right? The system we named Bosun-at was maybe 150 light-years from there. I know 150 light-years seems like a long way, but in terms of an interstellar war, that was like New York to Philly.

We were talking about Bosun though. The natives of Bosun were a bit more advanced than humans were, at least according to Confederacy standards. Another dozen generations might have found them listed alongside the races of the Confederacy, but the Sa’arm got to them as they were just beginning to explore their own solar system.

The Bosunites, since no one knows what they called themselves, had been working on an experimental mining charge for asteroids based on their replicator technology. We all know a recycler works by breaking down the molecular bonds between atoms and storing those atoms for future use. These mining charges were an omnidirectional recycler that would store every atom within fifty meters of the device.

When the Sa’arm invaded, they found several of these prototype devices, and being an unknown technology, collected them for study. They set off the first one by accident when the Sa’arm trooper moving them into the hive sphere managed to activate it. Unfortunately, the builders had set a delay between the trigger and activation, so the trooper was a good distance away from the other devices before the activation left a perfect sphere of nothing in its wake. Realizing the potential of these devices, they were far more cautious and separated them, storing each one in a special tunnel in their lair for further study. Why is this important you ask? You’ll find out soon enough.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.