It Doesn't Take Long - Cover

It Doesn't Take Long

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Rafe and Diane get to know each other quickly. And thoroughly.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

It doesn’t take long for Diane to find out that Rafe is a good kisser. His tongue has a way of teasing the bottom of hers which makes her nipples ache and her clit twitch.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

It doesn’t take long for Diane to get Rafe out of his clothes. Powerful chest. Strong thighs. A hard butt. And a rampant erection.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

It doesn’t take long for Diane to get a taste of Rafe’s handsome cock. She licks the wedge the way Rafe licked the underside of her tongue. Her juicy lips rim the rim. She tongues the crown until it’s gleaming with her spit. His little slit, tongue tip teased, seeps its lovely love sap.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

It doesn’t take long for the fuck to begin. Diane’s cunt yields to the firm but gentle push of Rafe’s cock. Soon Rafe is buried to the balls. He rests there for a while, enjoying the slippery heat, the succulent squeeze.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

It doesn’t take long for Diane’s orgasm to hit. Long delicious shudders of pleasure shoot through her core, explode across her body. Each creamy cock-jolt slams Diane into fresh wave of ecstasy.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

It doesn’t take long for Diane to confess what she wants. “I need you to fuck my ass,” she says. “Could you do that for me? Could you fuck my ass good and hard?” Rafe says he doesn’t see why not. With Diane on the table, Rafe kisses her asshole until it’s sloppy with his spit, and then he pushes his cock firmly against the aperture. “Oooh, that’s it,” Diane coos. “All the way in. It burns so good.”

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

It doesn’t take long for Rafe to be on the edge of orgasm. “I’m gonna come soon,” he tells Diane. “Not yet,” she says. “Let me ride you first.” She switches positions. His cock goes in easily now. She posts upon him, watching herself in the mirror. “Oh, God, my cunt’s on fire,” she says. She spreads her sex lips so she can see. The petals are dark with excitement. The clit a polished pearl. Rafe’s cock’s a ruddy stalk plunging into her ass. His big balls wobble. His asshole winks. A flood of boy-and-girl cum overflows her cunt.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

It doesn’t take long before Rafe is ready to come again. “Oh, God, yes!” Diane exclaims. “Squirt in my mouth.” There’s not as much juice as before, but there’s more than a little. Diane gulps it down. “Whew!” she says, “That was so hot. Do you suppose your stuff is going to meet in my middle?” Rafe laughs. Diane laughs. Rafe kisses her while she’s laughing. It doesn’t take long before laughter turns to lust. It doesn’t take long before Rafe and Diane are fucking again.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

The fuck goes on and on and on long into the night.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.