The Turning Point - a Sequel - Cover

The Turning Point - a Sequel

by tunefulbob

Copyright© 2022 by tunefulbob

Erotica Sex Story: Just a few days after the events described in The Turning Point, Cindy, Al and Chris get together again for a reprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

You can call me Cindy. You may have read about my discovery of the joy of double penetration not long after my 40th birthday (“The Turning Point”). That was almost four years ago. I’ve been meaning to write a followup to tell you about what happened after that momentous event – but have been too busy doing it to write about it.

Something else has happened since then – cosmetic surgery. About a year ago, I had a breast lift and a tummy tuck. My boyfriends, Chris and Al, are thrilled with the result, and I actually am too. Here is how I look now – at least as good as I did when I was 21, before my daughter was born.

Naked selfie

I had some work done on my face too – please forgive me for not showing that to you!

Where “The Turning Point” ended, I was planning to get together with Chris and Al to watch the video that Al had made of our extraordinary encounter. We did get together on a Sunday afternoon, after my husband had left for a week-long business trip. This is the story of that Sunday, my second (of many) fulfillment of my dp fantasies.

I had butterflies in my stomach and a tingling in my pussy all that day. Another thing, my nipples got tight and sensitive every time I thought about what was to come – or cum, if you will allow me a bad pun. I was so focused on what was going to happen that I paid no attention as my husband packed and got ready to leave. Fortunately, he was running a little bit late and was rushing to get to the airport for his afternoon flight – so he didn’t notice my distracted state.

When my husband was gone, I texted Al and told him that the coast was clear. He arrived about 20 minutes later, and was clearly as eager to get started as I was. Al is a beer drinker, and brought a sixpack – but he also brought a bottle of the cabernet that I favor – a not-inexpensive wine, I might add. As soon as he was inside, and the door was closed, we were in each other’s arms, and his big hands were cupping my ass cheeks. He’s a little taller than I am – 6’1” or so – and quite burly, so I felt surrounded and engulfed by him. It was a good feeling. He moved his big, work-hardened hands to my breasts, and had just begun to caress my engorged nipples with surprising gentleness when the doorbell rang again. It was Chris, taller than Al, and slimmer, but just as broad in the shoulders, and perhaps even more muscular. I won’t bother pretending that I spent any time looking into his eyes – which are quite beautiful, by the way – because my own eyes were immediately drawn to his crotch. I knew what to expect, as it had been just a few days earlier that the sight of his big, thick cock, bulging through his jeans for an astonishing distance down his leg, had, in an instant, changed my life forever. Still, what I saw this time was almost equally surprising, as he was at least semi-erect, and his thickness and length were even more impressive.

I couldn’t help myself – just had to touch that monster cock, even if it was through his jeans. And when I did so, it stirred and enlarged even more. The tingling in my pussy suddenly intensified to the point that I almost felt like I was cumming. I won’t lie to you, though what I’m about to say is kind of embarrassing. I got down on my knees and fumbled with his belt and zipper – and out IT started, now fully, stiffly erect, an amazing, awesome piece of man-meat that, if due proportions were observed, would have been perfectly suited to a giant who was perhaps fifteen feet tall.

I needed to have that huge cock somewhere inside of me immediately, so I grasped it with both hands and did my best to cram it into my mouth. The disproportion was so much, though, that I could get only a couple of inches of it in.

Meanwhile, Al was reaching around me to unbutton my blouse, where my breasts, now 38DDD, were easily accessible, as I had gone braless (and pantyless) that day, in anticipation ... I took one hand off of Chris’s cock to ease the way for Al, who then cupped one of my breasts with one of his hands.

“I thought we were going to watch a video,” Chris gasped, a little breathlessly.

I popped the tip of his cock out of my mouth and said, “I have a better idea. Let’s make another one!” I scrambled to my feet and led Chris by the cock into the family room, the scene of our last adventure. Al was right behind me, with one hand on my ass.

I’d purchased a video camera and stand on line, with delivery two days later. It was set up strategically so the frame of the video would take in the whole of the big, deep couch that had been the scene of our last encounter. The couch had been opened up into a queen-sized bed and had a large, thick cotton throw on it. I started the video recording and headed to the couch, with Chris in tow, and Al now taking the lead.

I was the first to get undressed, as my blouse was already unbuttoned, and my skirt took only a moment to unsnap, unzip and slide off. Al and Chris were both so occupied with watching me take off my clothes that they were pretty slow to remove theirs. Being naked, with two powerful men there for my pleasure – and knowing the thrills that were in store for me – made me feel a little dizzy with excitement!

I wanted to play some more with Chris’s massive pole, but didn’t want to neglect Al, so knelt in front of him to unlimber his own impressive cannon. It was quite hard, which made it a little difficult to untangle it from his jeans and undershorts. It occurred to me that it was a shame I’d ignored all of Al’s hints and flirtatious remarks over the years. I’d missed out on a lot of fun and excitement! Not only that, Al’s big shaft was worthy of admiration in and of itself – far larger than any cock I’d ever encountered prior to a few days before. It was almost a shame that my first sight and feel of it had occurred after I was already mesmerized by seeing the outline of Chris’s man-pole bulging his jeans and extending down half the length of his thigh.

So it was with focused and thoughtful appreciation that I took in Al’s shaft – first with my eyes, as I looked at it from below and beside, and then with my mouth, which was able to engulf several inches of it without major discomfort. I pushed the tip of his cock against the back of my throat, and found that there was still enough shaft left to grip with both hands. I bobbed my head back and forth on the end of his dick while pumping the lower part with my hands for several minutes. I could feel it getting harder and longer, and began to contemplate the happy idea of having his sperm spurting and gushing down my throat. Al put his hand on my head to stop me, saying, “Cindy, you’re about to make me cum!” That only made me pump harder. I wanted him to cum so he would last longer when he was inside of one of my other orifices.

When I was a young woman, I didn’t like the taste of men’s cum, and would pull my mouth away when a lover began spurting, carefully pointing his cock away from me. After I’d been married for a few years, I decided I didn’t want to have to deal with semen splatters in my bed, and began just keeping it in my mouth until I could get to the bathroom and spit it out. And then that seemed to be too much trouble – so I trained myself to just swallow it as it spurted into my mouth. After a while, I even began to enjoy it – the feeling of being in control of the situation, with my husband in a state of near-helplessness from being immersed in his pleasure.

There would come a time in the course of this afternoon when I would be helpless. So I wanted to enjoy my moment of greatest power to the full. And very soon, it was happening, and Al groaned and began gushing. The first spurt was while he was deep in my throat, so his cum went almost directly into my stomach. But I wanted to taste him, so continued milking his cock with shorter pumps of my head, with his cock only two or three inches in, while I pumped with my hands higher up. I had to swallow rapidly, gulping down the copious amount, slurping and smacking my lips all the while.

When he was finished, I kept my mouth wrapped around his cock, and again pushed him deep into my throat, beyond the gag point, affectionately embracing this source of so much pleasure with my mouth and both hands. He gradually softened in my mouth, while softly sighing and moaning. “Gawd, Cindy, that was the most amazing blow job I’ve ever had! You are incredible!”

I turned my attention to Chris, who had used the time I was occupied with Al’s cock to take off his clothes. The sight of me sucking on Al’s cock plus the feel of my hand on his pole must have gotten Chris even more excited, as I could actually feel it grow harder and thicker in my hand. His cock is awesome, beyond any doubt. Its length is well over a foot; but perhaps more important, it’s as big around as a beer can. The very factor that made it an overmatch for my mouth made it thrilling to have in my pussy and my ass, stretching them beyond their comfortable limits to cause just enough pain to magnify and intensify my pleasure immeasurably.

I held that fearsome and beautiful thing in both hands, admiring it, and wondering how it was possible that its immensity could fit inside of two of my orifices. Accepting that there wasn’t much point in trying to squeeze much of it into my mouth when it was hard, I stroked it with both hands while kissing and licking the tip and other parts that my hands didn’t cover, finishing up by swirling its tip with my tongue.

By this time, Al had also taken his clothes off. I grabbed his cock with one hand to bring it closer, then opened my mouth wide to take it in again. I continued stroking Chris’s cock with one hand, concentrating on the area near the tip, while sucking and pumping Al’s cock with my mouth and my other hand.

Side-by-side comparison with Al’s cock re-emphasized just how intimidating Chris’s is. I began to think that it might be too much for me, and wondered whether this time the pain would be so fierce that I would never experience the exquisite pleasure that had followed the last time. I wondered, in fact, how I’d ever gotten up the nerve to even try to get this fearsome weapon into me, much less to have it rammed in all the way to the hilt.

But I mentally steeled myself. My pussy was sopping wet with my juices – my body was ready for this all to happen, whether or not my mind was! But I’d planned what I would do to make sure that the exquisite pleasure and pain of being massively, doubly penetrated lasted as long as possible. Just as I had done with Al, I was going to taste Chris’s cum.

I released my hold on Al’s cock in order to bring both hands to bear on the more massive pole that I now had to deal with. Holding Chris’s cock around the middle of its immense length with both hands, I placed my mouth over the tip and swirled it with my tongue. I pressed my lips down on it, forcing my mouth to open wider than it was designed for and began pumping it with my mouth and my hands. While my hands were traveling three or four inches along the length of the cock, my mouth could only manage to get about an inch beyond the tip before the girth of the massive thing got to be too great. My jaws were already beginning to ache – and I had only just gotten started. I continued pumping his cock with my hands, moving them up so that my pumping action was going from about the middle of his length to just below the tip. I eased my mouth back so that only the tip was in it so I could relax my jaws. I swirled the tip with my tongue, concentrating on the area just below the tip, then at intervals taking in all of the tip and a little bit more and sucking, all the while pumping with both hands.

I was beginning to get tired. And I wondered when this massive mountain of a cock was going to change into a volcano and erupt. But I persisted. At a certain point, I noticed his cock getting harder and bigger, then pulsing lightly. Soon after that, the eruption began, and I was faced with another challenge – gulping down the voluminous quantity of cum that was gushing into my mouth in huge spurts. It was like upending a quart bottle of Gatorade with my mouth around the large rim and trying to drink it all down without spilling a drop. So I gathered my lagging strength and focused on swallowing, swallowing, swallowing. Finally, after a dozen or more massive spurts, the gush diminished, turned into a trickle, then to just a few drops at a time as this monstrous cock continued to pulse in my hands and mouth.

I was done in. Chris lifted me from the floor where I had been kneeling, laid me on the couch and began fondling and kissing my breasts. Then I felt Al spreading my legs apart and kissing my pussy. In spite of my weariness, my body began to tingle and revive under the ministrations of these two sexy men. They were making love to me, rewarding me for the pleasures I had given them, anticipating even greater pleasures to cum...

My body was beginning to respond strongly to the stimuli it was receiving. Al was licking my outer labia from bottom to top and back again, while Chris seemed totally enamored with my breasts and nipples -- caressing, kissing, licking, and sucking then by turns. Al began to focus on my clit, alternately sucking on it then pressing his tongue against it. When he inserted a large finger between my inner labia and probed for my g spot, I began to be turned on in earnest. The stimulation of my multiple pleasure points by Chris and Al was doing its work. And it wasn’t long before my thigh and tummy muscles tightened and my pussy began quivering spasmodically, gripping Al’s finger. I was cumming, and cumming hard. It went on for long moments as I moaned and sighed, and my body writhed with pleasure.

I opened my eyes and saw that they were enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm as much as I was, though their touches and kisses had become lighter, softer, gentler. They were both kneeling on the floor, as adoringly as I had knelt before them not that long before.

I was fully revived now, and on fire to DO this thing. I leaned forward past Chris to touch Al on the shoulder and chest, letting him know by gestures and caresses that I wanted his cock in my hand. When he stood up and brought it within reach, I grasped it and pulled it toward my waiting mouth so he would understand that, for now, at least, my pussy was for Chris to use. Al’s cock went from semi-soft to rock hard in a moment. And in another moment I had it deep in my mouth and was pumping it again.

Chris lifted my ass, put a pillow under it, and knelt between my wide-stretched legs. His cock jutted out before him like a cannon – once again leading me to wonder just how much damage his weapon of war would do to me. But any doubts I had were banished when he pressed the tip against the lips of my pussy, which was sopping wet from my juices and Al’s saliva. All my fears and anxiety disappeared instantly. If this was war, I wanted to be plundered and pillaged! I craved being impaled by Chris’s immense weapon!

Chris pressed the tip of his cock against the mouth of my pussy. But it was so big that it was dragging my clit along and making it, in effect, part of the walls of my pussy. The sensations were amazing – and flowed to my mind like an explosion of pleasure and desire. In fact, I was already cumming lightly as Chris’s cock began to deepen and widen the overmatched opening that presented itself. The pressure against my clit continued as Chris’s cock penetrated me. I took my mouth away from Al’s cock and stole a glance toward the big event. My clit and my outer labia had somehow disappeared, dragged inside of my pussy by the hugeness of the implement that was penetrating me! I felt full almost beyond bearing, yet only a little more than the tip of Chris’s cock cannon had been crammed into me.

The pain of being stretched by the tip of Chris’s cock was intense, but it was good pain, bringing with it exquisite pleasure. He was pumping in and out of me with short, hard strokes, against the resistance of my pussy walls, which were giving way, bit by bit, to his jackhammer thrusts. But the thicker part of his shaft, as well as most of its length, remained as a daunting challenge to my physical – and mental – capacity to take it in. I was still stroking Al’s cock with one hand but was now watching the dismantling of my pussy’s resistance so intently that it was impossible for my mouth to be engaged with Al in any way. I watched with a mixture of dread, anticipation and excitement as the immensity of Chris’s shaft incrementally punched its way into my pussy. My clit and labia disappeared from sight with each thrust as they were pushed inward by this overmatch between Chris’s bludgeon and my too-small genital opening. At the end of each in-stroke, it looked as if his cock was pushing into a blank expanse of skin.

And it hurt! These delicate parts of my body weren’t well designed for this distortion, squeezing and obliteration. It felt like my tissues were being torn as they were stretched beyond their limits in order to accommodate this outsized tool.

But all the while that my body was being tortured, there was an undercurrent of pleasure that kept growing and growing. And in my mind, there was a continuing refrain, a repeated bass melody, like a wordless ostinato, joyously embracing this deflowering of my body, knowing that this exquisite pain would be followed by an even more exquisite explosion of pleasure. These inchoate feelings soon added words to their tune. They weren’t subtle or poetic – in fact, they were rather crude. But they fully expressed the raw, libidinous passion that spread from my pussy to my mind with each jarring thrust: “Fuck me, Chris! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!” Nothing of the real affection I feel for Chris was in that blunt refrain. The fact that it was Chris as a person meant nothing to me at that moment. There was a body attached to that big cock – but it was only the force and power of that massive implement that mattered. My pussy desired, craved, yearned for being stretched beyond bearing by it.

Soon I was shouting the words aloud, in time with his pounding into me – “Fuck me harder, Chris!” And Chris responded exactly as I asked, forcing his way, harder and faster, with each pile-driving blow pushing his massive and beautiful cock further into me, inch by inch, overpowering the tightness of the pussy whose capacity for being stretched was exceeded all along its length. Against all resistance, this extraordinary machine was expanding the size of a receptacle that simply wasn’t designed to accommodate it.

My mind was as completely subordinated and overpowered as my pussy. I was awed by the force of both the pleasure and the pain that I was experiencing. Meanwhile, my pussy was all in and wanting more. There was a fluttery excitement in my loins, somewhere between my g spot and my cervix, that was tingling with intense pleasure and an even more intense desire for more.

Against the resistance of my pussy muscles, but aided by the slick juices I had exuded, the immense cock was gradually lengthening and widening the tunnel to the innermost parts of my body. I became aware that with each thrust, I had stopped shouting words and was pushing my breath out and making a little sound, a combination of a grunt and a sigh: omph – omph – omph – omph – omph – omph. Then, as the cock of my dreams came closer and closer to bottoming out, it was pushing against my cervix with each thrust. At that point the sounds I made with each exhalation got louder and deeper, more of a grunt and less of a sigh: ouphg – ouphg – Ouphg – OUphg – OUPHg – OUPHg – OUPHg – OUPHG – OUPHG – OUPHG!!!! A part of my mind resisted making these noises – but they were drawn from me inexorably, irresistibly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.