The Caretaker - Cover

The Caretaker

Copyright© 2021 by C...B

Epilogue

Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - Dylan Clark's life is going nowhere fast. With his marriage a failure and his prospects for the future grim, he realizes that he needs to make some drastic and serious changes. He takes a mysterious job hoping to get his life back on track and moving forward again. Instead of the hoped-for positive changes, he finds himself caught in a deadly web of mystery and intrigue. What the hell has he gotten himself into and is there any way for him to escape?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Restart   Workplace   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Three years passed. During those years I continued acting as a caretaker and as an occasional construction worker, again at far-off remote locations. A few things were different. The first was that the Montana complex was to be mothballed. My first work shift after I had recovered was spent cleaning out the place. I had even been allowed to confirm that its location was in eastern Montana by the fact that I was not blindfolded during the trip to and from the facility.

When I left the complex, it was just a series of empty buildings. Even the heavy inner fencing had been torn down and scrapped. From the new cattle grazing the outer fenced area, the land had already been leased or transferred to some local rancher.

Another new thing was that I was now slightly more trusted within the organization. This entailed me being allowed to know and interact with both the new house keepers and the new security ninjas at the new compound I was sent to work at. I was still blindfolded for the trips to and from the new location, so the new trust was still limited. But my work was now not quite as lonely as it had been before and I even became friends with a few of them.

The security ninjas had the added task of verifying that I continued to receive my weekly injections of the antidote. Liz or one of the other medics would show up every month while I was working. They would take blood and DNA samples back with them when they did. I also received periodic visits from both a psychiatrist and a psychologist. I became an expert on describing how I felt. God, shoot me now. I did my best.

How did I feel? Well, I think I was starting to feel again. Much was still dulled. I still had periodic sex with Liz or Angel or some of the female construction team members I was stationed with. My body needed the physical release and I learned to sometimes fake the emotional release they expected. I had to resort to taking the little blue pill a time or three but that could have been due to my advancing age. I think my partners still enjoyed my attentions. All I knew was that I tried my best.

The hardest challenges came during testing. The first major test had come six months after I was back on the job. I helicopter landed with security people, doctors and ... Katerina. I felt like a lab rat being watched by the mad scientist as she was slowly exposed to me. I did feel something inside, but I was able to keep it suppressed. Kat looked relieved ... but possibly I caught a brief look of disappointment also.

She was brought back six months later, and I was fully tested again. This time we spent a lot of time together, even sharing a few hugs and even a quick kiss. I did not blow up or lose control, and to all outward appearances, I acted normal. Inside I really felt it this time. I felt warmer and my body did react. Still, I kept myself from tearing my clothes off.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.