The Caretaker - Cover

The Caretaker

Copyright© 2021 by C...B

Chapter 6: Winter Cruise

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Winter Cruise - Dylan Clark's life is going nowhere fast. With his marriage a failure and his prospects for the future grim, he realizes that he needs to make some drastic and serious changes. He takes a mysterious job hoping to get his life back on track and moving forward again. Instead of the hoped-for positive changes, he finds himself caught in a deadly web of mystery and intrigue. What the hell has he gotten himself into and is there any way for him to escape?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Restart   Workplace   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Near Present day – October 16th
Montana compound (assumed) - Second tour.

My phone beeped at 8:40pm with a new incoming text and jarred me out of remembering my ocean cruise vacation.

“Finally!” I muttered aloud, hoping it was my clearance to return to my house for the night. Instead, I read disappointing news.

Restriction period extended overnight. Remain where you are until notified.

“Fucking Christ!” I yelled. I would have to spend the night down here on this damned cot. What in the hell was going on topside I wondered? After grumbling a bit more, I got busy preparing my bedding by getting a pillow and a few blankets from the supply closet. I then used the small bathroom and utility shower to get ready for the night. I did not have fresh clothes but at least those that I had worn today were still clean. I decided to sleep nude though rather then put on my used underwear. I’d give them the night to air out and imagine that they would be clean in the morning.

I left the decon room’s light on with the door slightly ajar and extinguished the main lights in the room area and corridor. Soon I was laying under the blanket on the cot. It was noisy with the sound of the air handlers and a few distant pumps and I could faintly hear the generator thrumming away in its concrete cell off in the basement bunker garage. The soundproofing on the concrete cell was not perfect and the noisy diesel engine sounds penetrated the door seals.

I laid there listening to the strange noises and wondering why I was not back in my own bed in my house. Eventually my thoughts drifted back to my vacation cruise and where I had left off recollecting before. The cruise had been a combination of hard work, exciting new travel and later, even romance. Well, not exactly romance but certainly a few wonderful sexual escapades.


Five months ago. — May 22nd
Pacific Ocean – Cruising south off the Chilean coast – week four of first month off

The next few days of life onboard E.V Pounder were more of the same. In the evenings, we four teammates would eat together and then go about our separate ways. We finally figured out a way to crudely communicate, which was by using our phones to send text messages to each other. The app the organization used for the phones would translate our messages from to whatever was needed. Our interactions were thus kept basic, but it at least allowed us to learn a tiny bit about each other.

Hyun was indeed from North Korea. She had escaped to China a decade ago and tried to set herself up with a new life. She would not say how the organization had snared her, but the subject must have been upsetting as it was the first time her smile had left her face.

Vasily was from central parts of Siberia in Russia. He proved to be a jokester and enjoyed taunting our sour Greek Amazon. While he was overt in that way, he didn’t reveal many personal details about himself. Aldora did not discuss her past at all and kept her comments to strictly business and focused on the here and now. We all also interacted with the crew occasionally. Most of them spoke English so I was able to communicate with them with little problems. The other three of my teammates used their text translators. There were a few of the ship’s crew who spoke Russian, Korean or Greek and I occasionally caught those crew flirting or chatting with my team mates.

Ship life went on and day-by-day Pounder headed further south. I would work my daily shift and sometimes bump into one of the other three team mates. During my off periods I would read or exercise in the small gym. I also spent a lot of time on the deck when the weather was good. The aft end of vessel had a large flat area for cargo and the ship-mounted crane. There was plenty of space to walk and do calisthenics.

The vessel was heading south about ten miles off shore of the rugged Chilean coast. We were now far enough south that the weather was cool and the distant shoreline to the east was rugged and mountainous. I had noticed on the map that the coastal area we were approaching was riddled with narrow water filled gorges and channels reminding me of the fjords of Norway.

On the fourth day I noticed that there was an opening in the schedule for the ship’s busy masseuse. I penciled myself in for an hour session a few hours after lunch. When I arrived at the small suite of rooms near the ships gymnasium I found a middle-aged Asian woman sitting inside chatting with a much younger oriental woman in her early twenties. I wondered if they were mother and daughter as they looked similar in appearance.

Seeing me, the older one hopped up and directed me into a small adjacent treatment room. She then instructed me to disrobe which I did. She even had me remove my underwear which I thought a bit odd. Finally, she had me lay on the massage table face down. Before she started, I heard the younger woman directing another crewman into the other massage room. Shortly, I felt hands beginning to work me over.

The older lady was experienced, and her hands worked fast up and down my muscles. She was not exactly gentle either and I winced as she worked a tight spot on my legs or back. After twenty minutes she had me roll over. I looked for a modesty cloth but there wasn’t any. I saw that the madam had taken off her outer robe and was just wearing a thin tank top and a pair of loose silky gym shorts. I could see her dark nipples through the top.

She saw my hesitation and laughed, “I be gentle big boy. You are not leave hurting,” she said in accented English.

What the hell. I laid back down with my arms beside my body and let her get started on my feet and legs. It felt so good as her strong hands worked their way up my body. When she did my upper thighs and hips, she would brush my cock occasionally which caused it to thicken. Soon, she was standing to one side working on my shoulder and arm.

“Why you not squeeze my ass? Do you not like old mama-san?” she teased.

My eyes shot open and I saw that she was grinning at me. All right then. I reached up and cupped her ass through her thin silky shorts. It was pretty firm for an older woman and surprised me. She giggled and pushed down the muscles on my torso while wiggling her ass back into my grope. After five minutes she switched sides. I began groping her other ass cheek and inner thigh with my other hand while she worked that side of me.

She stopped and moved to a shelf and got a small bottle of oil.

“This feel good and warm on pecker,” she said as she started rubbing the oil on my shaft. I quickly felt a warming sensation. The older oriental lady smiled and began slowing stroking my shaft from its base to its tip with both hands. The blood being forced into my cockhead made it stiff and purple. She began squirming her ass deeper into my hand. I moved down from her ass and slid my hand up and under her loose shorts. I felt her damp heat and a patch of fine pubic hair.

I could not quite get my hand twisted around so I could finger her properly, so I rubbed her slit with the knuckle of my thumb as I palmed her inner thigh. She pushed down hard, and I extended my thumb and inserted it into her hot wet cunt. This allowed me to reach her clit with my fingers. I began rubbing her clit while moving my thumb in and out of her oily channel.

“Oh! You give good rub too!” she moaned.

I was moaning and raising my hips to meet her jacking of my cock. I sped up my hand motion as I felt her grinding her hips faster. My balls began to tighten, and I felt that tingling feeling deep inside that indicated my orgasm was on the way. I began brushing her clit faster and harder while continuing to fuck her with my thumb. I felt her shudder and squeeze her thighs together tightly, trapping my hand. A gush of new moisture covered my hand.

“Ooohh! You good big boy.” She hissed. “I give reward.”

With that, she bent over and took the head of my shaft into her mouth. Her jacking hand motions increased and she applied heavy suction just as I began to cum. My hips shot up and I blew a huge load into her mouth. She kept her motions going through my orgasm but let my spend flow back down and lubricate my cock. Eventually she slowed her movements as I collapsed back onto the padded table.

After she had washed her hands in the small sink in the corner, she brought back a warm wet towel and wiped me down good. When I had recovered enough to start getting dressed I noticed a regular grunting coming from the room next door. It sounded like a woman being pleasured to orgasm. I raised my eye to the older lady, and she smiled and nodded. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to a closed curtain on the wall between the two massage rooms.

She pulled the curtain open a bit and we could see the younger oriental masseuse busy pleasuring a tall brunette woman who was laying on her stomach. My eyebrows rose when I saw that it was my crabby Greek teammate Aldora. They rose even higher when I saw that the young oriental women giving her pleasure had her right hand buried up past her wrist into the larger woman’s cunt.

She was fisting her! God this was hot. Aldora was grunting and pushing her hunched up ass back to meet the smaller women’s thrusting fist. The young masseuse had reached around with her free hand and was strumming the tall woman’s clit as she stroked away with her other fist. Aldora’s grunts came faster and louder and her thighs began to shudder. In a matter of seconds, the Greek woman gave a loud moan and stiffened up, clearing having one hell of an orgasm. I saw a stream of liquid shoot out of her and spray back onto the table.

After a half minute the younger oriental women slowly pulled her fist from the larger woman’s cunt. I was able to catch a perfect view of her red and gaping sex as it slowly spasmed and contracted back to a more normal size. It looked like happy endings all around.

“Maybe that will finally put a smile on her bitter face.” I muttered to myself. I then left quickly before I was caught peeking. No sense in pissing the already sour women off by finding out I was a voyeur at her expense.


That night at our communal supper, Aldora was indeed much more mellow than normal. When she saw me, she quickly looked away and blushed deep enough to show through her olive complexion. I realized that she must have known I was in the masseuse room next to her. She had come in after me and must have peeked in on me as I was getting my massage. I suspect that she knew I had heard her orgasming hard from her session, but I doubted that she knew I had also watched.

I winked at her and she surprisingly gave me a twitch of a smile in return. Hyun caught our exchange and got a curious look on her face. I wonder if she suspected that we had been up to something. When she suddenly grinned at me I had a good idea she did.


The next day was more of the same. I worked my shift and exercised in the gym. The vessel was passing through a squall and the temperature was down in the low forties, so no one went on deck unless they had to. After supper, I returned to my quarters to read for a bit before turning in. A half hour latter I was surprised to hear a quiet knock on my door.

I only had on a pair of shorts, but I figured I had better not make whoever was knocking wait. I opened the door to find a smiling and nervous looking Hyun. I looked at her curiously wondering what she wanted. She pointed at herself and then to my bed. Oh! I did not want to guess wrong, so I simply smiled and moved aside to let her enter. She did just that and closed and locked the door behind her.

Next, she shyly moved to me and wrapped her arms around me, looking up into my eyes seeking acceptance. When I hugged her back, she smiled and began to unzip her coveralls. Someone was clearly horny.

I went and stood beside the bed and watched her undress. Under her coveralls Hyun was wearing a large plain white bra and a large pair of white panties. She was pudgy and rounded but not overtly fat. Thick was a good word for it. I had a sudden insight. With the way she rapidly devoured her meals and given that she had originated from North Korea I suspected that abundant food was relatively new to her.

She undid her bra releasing her full rounded pale breasts. Her nipples were small and a very suckable pink. She dropped her panties, and a thick triangle of silky black fur was revealed. She stood there a moment with another nervous smile. I made a point to smile as I took in her nudity. She had one noticeable flaw in her smooth skin and that was a large scar, probably from a Cesarean section.

I curled my finger at her telling her to come closer. She stepped up and put her arms around me and buried her head into my neck and chest. I felt her hands running up and down my back before settling on my ass. She pulled me into her and ground her plump mound against my hardening cock through my shorts.

Hyun tilted her head up and I met her mouth with a kiss. She tasted of the cherry pie we had been served for dessert. Her hands had made their way around and started rubbing the thickening bulge of my cock. I felt her tremble slightly as she traced my full shaft along its confined length. I moved her back slightly and reached down to remove the shorts. Her eyes were glued to my manhood when it sprang free from the waistband.

“Neomu keuda,” She said with wide eyes.

I had a good idea what she had said and took her chin in my hand, tilting her face back to mine.

“I will be gentle,” I said softly, looking into her eyes.

Whether she understood my words or not, she calmed and nodded at my deep whispered words. No matter her nervousness, she was also clearly horny as she pushed me back towards my bed. I laid down on my back, giving her room to lay beside me. She had other ideas as she climbed over me and straddled my torso, quickly rubbing her mound up and down the trapped underside of my thick cock. I could feel Hyuns’s warmth and wetness, and the silky friction was almost as good as being inside her.

While she pleasured herself on my shaft, I reached up and cupped her smooth full tits. Her little pink nipples were rock hard and stuck out like small erasers. I gave them a light squeeze between my thumb and fingers which caused her to shudder and hiss. You have to love a woman with sensitive nipples. She leaned forward and offered her breasts to me. I took one inside my mouth and sucked her nipple to an even harder condition, strumming it quickly with my tongue. I felt her melt into me and shudder even more.

Her rocking hips sped up their motion and she tilted her mound to force her clit onto the rough underside of my shaft and cockhead, pushing harder and moving faster. Hyun started panting and mewing. I switched my mouth to her other tit and cupped her ass with both hands, helping guide her short but firm motions. Her thighs tensed up and she shuddered as she began to cum. Her hips jerked and spasmed erratically and I felt a new trickle of wet heat as her first orgasm swept over her.

After ten seconds she collapsed on me. I simply held her until she recovered. After a minute spent like that she moved up and we began kissing passionately. My tongue began exploring her mouth while her hips started to slowly move over my trapped shaft again. This time she moved further forwards and my shaft popped up behind her mound. She tried lifting her hips to capture my cockhead in her dripping channel, but I was apparently larger than she was used to.

I reached down and helped guide her to the correct spot. I grabbed my cock and rubbed its spongy top up and down her sopping wet channel until she split apart enough to allow me to pop inside. Hyun stiffened and gasped, so I stopped my movements to let her acclimate to my size. After a few seconds she slowly began to sink herself downward on my shaft. She was so tight! I could feel her silky hot channel clenching every few seconds as it devoured my length, the spasms drawing me in deeper almost like it was swallowing my cock.

Her dark eyes were wide and locked on mine as I slowly filled her. Her mouth was open forming a small “O” of wonderment. I was happy to be giving this woman such pleasure. When six inches of my shaft were embedded inside her I reached the back of her channel and bumped her rubbery cervix. She continued pressing and managed to get the last inch inside her as she stretched to accommodate me.

I let her hump away on my cock for a minute. She was huffing hard. When she started moving faster and I knew that she could take my full size without any pain, I grabbed her tightly and rolled over to be on top. I started moving in and out of her snug wet warmth with long steady strokes. Every time I would bottom out she would let out a little huff. Her eyes were now closed and she was off in some other world, as I sped up my movements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.