The Caretaker - Cover

The Caretaker

Copyright© 2021 by C...B

Chapter 4: Accepting my fate

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Accepting my fate - Dylan Clark's life is going nowhere fast. With his marriage a failure and his prospects for the future grim, he realizes that he needs to make some drastic and serious changes. He takes a mysterious job hoping to get his life back on track and moving forward again. Instead of the hoped-for positive changes, he finds himself caught in a deadly web of mystery and intrigue. What the hell has he gotten himself into and is there any way for him to escape?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Restart   Workplace   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Near Present day – evening, October 15th
Montana compound (assumed) - Second tour.

I blinked and became aware that I had been sitting the dark room for almost an hour. I shook my head at the memory of that last meeting with Ms. Draper. Now, I was hungry enough to get over my funk and worry and cook myself a late supper. That is what I did. I ate sullenly and spent an hour reading one of the many books on the shelf and then hit the bed. Hopefully tomorrow would be just another dull day on the compound without any of today’s excitement.

I woke the next morning thinking that I was still here and not chained in a cell somewhere. After my morning preparations and breakfast, I saw that there were a few new items on the daily schedule. The first was that a delivery had arrived sometime during the night. I would need to bring it in and dispense it accordingly.

The second new item on the schedule was that I was instructed to remain in the maintenance building’s lower level from noon until 4:40pm. Probably something I was not allowed to observe would be happening outside during that time. Being confined inside meant that I would be sorting inventory or working on general cleaning or maintenance in the underground basement level. A glance outside revealed a cloudy and windy day. Working indoors looked like a good alternative.

The delivery pickup note had said “pallets” so at 8:30am I was in the tractor waiting for the main gate to open. I had removed the front loader’s scoop bucket and replaced it with the pallet forks. Security Ninja opened the gate and I drove off up the driveway hill. The outer gate and parking area near the turn-around were deserted as I approached, and I could not see the delivery which meant that whoever had dropped it off had also put it inside the secured shipping container the compound used as a jumbo mailbox.

Sure enough, when I entered my code and opened the container’s heavy steel door, two shrink-wrapped pallets of boxed items were revealed. I was able to reach the first with the loader and brought it slowly and carefully out. I would need to take this pallet back to the maintenance building before I could retrieve the second, so I secured the storage container and headed back to the barn.

I only had to wait five minutes at the main gate as Security Ninja inspected the delivery. This must have meant it was from a well trusted courier as sometimes such arrivals were picked over and searched for hours. Luckily when that occurred, Ninja would have me leave the pallet in a small fenced in area next to the security building and let me go do something else while the inspections took place. This time, I simply waited in the whited-out cab.

The second pallet was harder to retrieve. I had to use a chain to drag it closer to the container’s door end before the tractor’s forks could reach it. It was not hard work, but I did have to get in and out of the damn tractor cab a half dozen times hooking everything up. Chores like this made me yearn for a helper.

I spent the next two hours going through the deliveries. There was a little of everything. Spare parts and equipment, Ammo and other security related items, even non-perishables for my little hut and the primary residence. I sorted the items and used the freight elevator to take the bulk of it down to either the interstitial warehouse level or the tunnel leading to the primary residence basement level. I did not sort it further or shelve each item right then as I could do that when I was confined to the lower levels later in the afternoon. It was now after 10:30 so I spent the next ninety minutes doing chores outside.

At 11:30 I got a text saying from the housekeeper saying that lunch would be ready in fifteen minutes. I finished up my outdoor chores and put my tools away. I also closed up the topside maintenance building and shut off the lights before heading down into the lower levels. In the primary residence airlock, I found a box with a hefty cold cut submarine sandwich, an orange and a can of soda.

My eyes opened wide when I took my seat at the small table and unwrapped the sandwich. Someone, either the housekeeper or his or her young female guest had drawn a crude picture on the paper sandwich wrap in permanent marker. The picture showed a stick figure peeking into a skylight. Below the window and looking up at it was a smaller stick figure with small boobies and a shocked look on her face. The words “Naughty!” were the only caption.

I ate the sandwich trying to puzzle out the picture. Was it a mocking joke at what had happened yesterday or some kind of additional warning? Who had drawn it? The housekeeper or the teenaged girl? Hell, I guess there was a chance that the teenager was the housekeeper, but I had my doubts on that. I finished my lunch still in the dark about the drawing. It was just another mystery in a place that seemed to be nothing but mysteries.

I skipped my full lunch hour and got to work putting away the items from today’s delivery. I had to log in each item and see if there was an existing shelf space for it. If the item was new, I had to designate an empty slot and enter it into the database. Luckily, the system was simple to use even with my crude computer skills.

When I was storing an assortment of drugs and medicines in a sealed compartment I noted a few existing items were expired. I checked the database and saw that there were replacements on order, but they had been delayed. I left the expired items but flagged them for action in the near future. The supply work took me until 2:30pm. I still had a few hours to kill down here so I got out the mark one broom and got to work sweeping up both basement levels.

As I swept my way around the large basement bunker I could not help wondering why it had been constructed. Other than a few minor pieces of equipment and attachments for the tractor and skid loader, the huge space was mostly empty. I had noticed signs that it had once been used for something else in the past but what? There were hundreds of empty conduits leading down from the ceiling or extending along the walls. Also, there were dozens of exhaust ducts which were capped off a few feet from where they entered the ceiling.

In the back far corner of the bunker there was even a large section of smooth white tile flooring. The wires hanging from the concrete plank ceiling hinted that there was once a lower suspended ceiling in that area. Finally, there were the remains of drain pipes capped off flush with the floor. My guess was that it was a drug lab ... maybe meth. If so, I hoped there were no chemical residues lingering to cause me harm.

At 3:45 I had run out of the easy chores, so I returned to the small break room area near the primary residence airlock and crashed in the recliner and read one of my e-books I kept on my phone. A half hour later my phone beeped with an arriving text.

Surface level restriction period extended. New estimated restriction termination 8:45 pm. Remain where you are.

Shit! I was stuck down here for another five hours almost. I wonder what was going on topside. Last minute schedule changes seldom happened at the compound. At least there was a small cot in the corner so I could spend the night if I had to. I’d used the cot once previously and it was not too bad. There was even a small shower along with a toilet in the attached decontamination room which I could use if it came to that.

I read for an hour before my growling stomach caused me to wonder about supper. There had been no further texts from the housekeeper, so I guess that meant I was on my own. I went to the storage area and found an opened crate of MREs and chose a pouch of spaghetti and meatballs. The little microwave in the small break area would have the meal ready in six minutes. I mixed up a glass of flavored fruit drink to go with it.

Afterward, I returned to the old recliner and instead of reading, reflected on the events of the past two days. Yesterday’s almost security breech had shaken me. I was glad that my two months of duty were over the halfway point and I would be going on leave in less than three weeks. I looked forward to the month of down time and the chance to interact with normal humans again.

The current two-month work period at this compound was passing quickly. But to be honest, it had been a bit dull (except yesterday of course). I thought back to my first two-month stint at this compound. It had been my first deployment after I had been recruited into this new life. As I had been a rookie, all the now routine chores had been new and fresh. I thought back to those early days...


Ten months ago, middle of November

I had spent the past two months closing out any remaining business and jobs which I had active. I had also given notice on my apartment that I could be called away at any time and that if I were gone for more than a week, consider me gone for good. I’d lose my deposit but that could not be helped. The manager even picked over what few possessions I had not yet sold and offered me pennies on the dollar for what was left. I had remembered that I would be allowed just a carry-on bag when the notice to leave came.

The new cell phone had remained silent for the most part. On January 29th a text arrived that said I would need to be in Atlanta on Feb 2nd. The debit card I’d been given was used to buy myself a one-way ticket to go off and start my new life. I arrived in Atlanta the day before I was required to be there and checked into a cheap hotel a half mile from the address given. I was a bit nervous and excited as instead of going to my new job the next day, I was instead going back to school.

To call it school was probably a stretch as it was really just hands-on instruction on the repair and maintenance of heating and air conditioning equipment. For the next week I learned enough to be able to service and inspect most common types of industrial HVAC equipment. The training was fast paced but I was only expected to retain the basics. I would then have enough of a foundation to be able to follow the provided manuals to get most of the possible repairs done.

There were others in these classes with me, but I quickly learned that they had no ties to what I was getting myself into. They had been sent here for supplemental training from the various regional contractors who had employed them. I was a special case and the instructors must have been told beforehand that I was hands-off. This meant that I was not asked any questions or expected to complete the worksheets like the younger guys were.

After that week was over I was sent to Mobile, Alabama. There I leaned about diesel engine powered generators. The training for those covered general maintenance as well as the typical common repairs and diagnostics which I would need to perform. Also, while I was in Mobile I was sent back to the dentist. They had apparently received all the info on my mouth from my exam a few months ago in Cleveland as they went right to work fixing the two teeth which I had had problems with.

The last week of February was spent in Miami, Florida. My training there was on electrical distribution switchgear. I learned how to safely replace large fuses and circuit breakers in the hundreds and thousands of amps range. I had the afternoons free and took advantage of the late February Miami weather to hang out on the beach. Hell, I had been instructed to stay at a hotel on the beach so I might as well enjoy the amenities. I even managed to get laid a few times.

Maybe it was not a coincidence that during my last few days of freedom I was again sent to a clinic for another checkup and a round of blood and urine tests. I never did find out the results but I was not prescribed antibiotics so I must have survived Miami still grade ‘A’ fresh. Yes, I still missed Callie ... or at least I missed the things she could do to my cock. I had hoped that my new employers would provide another such opportunity before I was sent off to work but maybe they figured my sexual needs had been alleviated by the two beach bunnies I had managed to lure into my bed during the past week.

On March 2nd I was told to check out of the hotel the next morning and be waiting outside at 9:00 am. Another gray van pulled up and again its side door opened without the driver presenting him or herself. I knew the drill and quickly got inside. Sure enough, there was a waiting hood and a note telling me to put it on and remain silent. I did as instructed and the van started moving. The lack of disorientating turns indicated to me that we must have driven directly to an airport. This was confirmed because when we finally stopped moving and the van’s door opened, I was led still hooded to a waiting aircraft.

I could hear aviation noises in the background, but the lack of voices meant I must have been in a private terminal area. The narrow stairs and my having to stoop to get to my seat indicated that I was in a small private jet aircraft. I was helped into a seat and a deep voice told me to leave the hood on for at least five more minutes. I heard my handler depart and the door being shut and sealed.

Five minutes later I pulled off the hood and found I was indeed in a small private jet. I was in a seat on the starboard side near the back and there was an empty seat across the narrow aisle way beside me. Behind both seats was a small toilet compartment. Ahead, was a heavy curtain which was pulled and fastened shut.

The curtain cut off my view of the rest of the cabin and the cockpit beyond. I saw that the curtain was attached to snaps at its full perimeter so there were no gaps to peek through. Last, the windows on both sides of this area of the aircraft were covered with opaque panels. I guess I would not be allowed to know where we were flying to.

Strapped into the empty seat next to me was a small cooler. I looked inside and found a couple of cans of cola and a sub sandwich. There were also two small bags of chips. I had just eaten an hour before so the presence of the meal said that we would likely be in the air for quite some time. The plane spooled up its engines and we began moving.

After a few minutes, a modulated voice came from the ceiling speakers telling me to secure myself for takeoff. It added that I’d be able to unbuckle in twenty minutes and freely use the restroom. I was also warned to not to touch the front curtain.

The next three hours were as boring as you can imagine. I spent the time trying to read an e-book which I had loaded onto my new phone. Twice, the voice told me to put on my hood and remain in my seat. While I did so I heard and felt someone opening the curtain and brushing past me to use the rear toilet. Later, my hunger added itself to my boredom and convinced me that it was time to sample the sandwich.

About an hour after lunch, I was instructed to use the restroom whether I felt the urge or not. When I had finished and returned to my seat there was a small case with two pills waiting. Sure enough, the modulated voice told me to take the pills and take a nap. What choice did I have? I took them and tried to get myself comfortable.

I fell asleep and must have been sedated pretty heavily because I did not wake up upon landing. I also did not wake up during my removal from the aircraft. In fact, when I did wake up it was only to find myself in the back seat of the parked van. The dome light was on and a note was taped in front of me. I was groggy from the sedation and it took almost five minutes before I was recovered enough to read the note.

Mr. Clark.

Welcome to your first work assignment. This will be your home for the next two months. Outside the van you will find yourself in the maintenance building. Please make your way from the van to the small exit door. Hanging beside the door is a flashlight which you will need as it is likely nighttime outside. There is also a heavy coat in your size hanging by the door. This coat is yours and you will want to wear it. Take the flashlight, exit the building and proceed outside down the paved walk with the lit ground lights next to it. Follow the lit path to your quarters. There you may relax and recover from your travels and sedation. You will be expected to start work at 1:00 pm tomorrow. A schedule is on your phone. Good luck. Work hard. Remain loyal and be discrete.

OK ... so mysterious. I exited the van and found I was in a large metal building. There were many types of equipment and tools in the well-lit shop building. I spotted big mowers, tractors, an ATV and even two 4x4 trucks. There was a bit of water on the ground near the tractor and I could see that it was set up for snow removal as it had a large blower mounted to its rear three-point hitch. I was somewhere with snow.

I made my way to the indicated entry door and found a nice, hooded construction jacket. I put it on and found it fit great. The pockets had gloves but I left them off. I grabbed the rechargeable flashlight from its holder and went to open the door. Before I did I took one more look around the large metal building. I spotted a dozen cameras near various points and knew I was being watched. There was a bank of light switches just inside the exit door so I turned the lights off behind me and left the building.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.