Maud - Cover

Maud

by Marduk

Copyright© 2021 by Marduk

Poem Sex Story: the story is an erotic poem

Caution: This Poem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

It was hot and windy on this late Summers day

A cyclist anchored his bike in the doorway of this out of the way coffee shop The owner and his wife were heavily engaged in chatting to a woman in a floral house coat.

The cyclist entered with helmet in place The owner gave a gasp and a shout of delight to the woman in the floral house coat.

Oh! Maud Oh! Maud your ride has arrived that will put a smile on your face.

With the speed of light the woman jumped up and grabbed the cyclist in an erotic embrace She rubbed and kissed him, forcing his legs apart for it was his balls that she wanted to embrace For seconds he did stumble till with delight he found only nudity under that floral house coat.

They swayed in this drunken embrace till his pants were all gone and his cock rose like a lance Suck on this you randy cunt as he pushed her head level with his cock Oh! Dear, Oh! Dear the owner’s wife did say ‘Come and observe for she is sucking his cock’.

The cyclist with thighs well apart pumped that attractive head as she swallowed his cock.

Then with a grunt he lifted her up, stripped her of that floral house coat, pushed her over that ornate table top and as her tits swung in an erotic way, snapped ‘now we fuck’.

In one thrust he was up to his balls and Maud vibrated as from an electric shock but her howl echoed from the rafters of that out of the way coffee shop ‘Stick your cock in her mouth and shut the silly cunt up or you will have a multitude banging on your door’ he grunted to the owner as he pumped without pausing that delightful hairy cunt.

The owner obliged and Maud’s howls became grunts as he shoved inches down her throat.

Now the wife absent for a bit realised she was missing the boat.

She ripped down her panties displaying her hairy cunt and with thighs well apart suggested to her husband that what she offered was worth more than a suck, Now both the cyclist and the owner banged away, the women respond with gasps and groans till with a thrust balls exploded and the women received a bucket load of belly swelling juices.

There was no let up for the multitude had arrived and the orgy of fucking now begun. One after another the women were served till the shutters came down and alarm gave a ring to say that closing up time had arrived.

The cyclist left bearing a great grin but with balls so empty they would need a month to refill.

Again the cyclist visited that coffee shop. Now Maud could but waddle for her belly was so large that it rivalled a great barrel. The cyclist did fuck her, but now only her bum and the owners till emptied a ball full of cum down her throat.

Maud did deliver the results of fucking that did flatten her tum. However now there was a black child, a tanned coloured one, and another a mixture of both and then a child so white it rivalled fleshly fallen snow.

As for a father she did not have a clue.

For men of every colour, race and creed had joined in that orgy of fucking on that hot and windy late summer’s day.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.