The Driver - Cover

The Driver

by DangerMouse

Copyright© 2021 by DangerMouse

Erotica Sex Story: When doing a favor for my wife goes very right.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

My wife is an ER nurse at a medium-sized hospital. The last couple of years have been particularly challenging for those in the medical profession. If you are reading this from well in the future, 2020 was marked by the emergence of a pandemic that has caused quite a bit of stress and consternation among most levels of the medical profession.

One part of the problem is that, because of the COVID rules, the nursing staff was prohibited from getting together for the staff get-togethers that they often had. I don’t know if you know anything about hospital nurses, especially ER nurses, but they have a tendency to consume a fairly sizeable quantity of alcohol and have a pretty good amount of fun at these little parties.

I’m not much of a drinker, so I’ve never been much of a participant, but I do enjoy watching the young nurses get sloppy drunk and dance or whatever. Until this last party, that had been about the extent of my involvement.

All of the staff had been vaccinated, but the rule against getting together hadn’t quite been lifted, so they decided to have a bit of an unofficial staff party. One of them had, or had access to, a farm where they could have a semi-private party and wouldn’t be seen at one of the local bars for the hospital administration to maybe find out about. The problem was getting everybody to and from the farm as most of them would be way too intoxicated to drive by the time they were ready to leave. As luck would have it, one of the husbands wasn’t really a drinker and we own a Suburban. For you non-Americans that is a large SUV, just smaller than a bus. You have seen them before in American shows where the FBI, Secret Service, etc ... usually drive a large SUV.

In any case, I was pressed into service as a taxi driver for the event (I also made a shit-ton of homemade tortilla chips, but I don’t think that figures into the story otherwise).

Most of the night went as expected. I picked up groups of jabbering nurses and possibly their spouses/significant others from various apartments and hotels and delivered them to the farm. While they were all doing their party thing, I grazed from the taco bar and watched the action from the edges, like usual. There was no shortage of dancing and general foolishness, but nothing unusual.

As the party started to wind down, I resumed my duties as a taxi driver. They kind of left in two waves. The first wave was mostly the older ones that had enough partying about 10:30. I delivered about three groups of them, then there was a bit of a pause.

During that pause, one couple wanted to leave. She was one of the prettier nurses. She was petite in every way, very tiny and slim. I don’t know any of the nurses very well, and pretty much none of the spouses/partners. I don’t pay much attention to the men anyway.

It was about a 15 minute trip from the farm to where they wanted to go. As we exited the driveway, I saw him pull her to his side in the rear-view mirror. His hand wrapped around her waist as she slid closer to him.

They started to kiss and his hand slid down to her thigh. She was wearing one of those cute little sundress numbers and was showing an ample amount of tanned skin. I had ample opportunity to glance back occasionally and watch the action as we drove.

They got into it more and more, and I could see him try to slide his hand under the hem of her dress. She pushed it away a couple of times. On the third attempt (that I saw), she pushed it away again and whispered, nodding in my direction.

I heard of whispered reply of something like “he won’t care” as they resumed their kissing.

“Won’t care” probably isn’t the way I would characterize how I felt about what they were doing. I cared quite a lot but definitely didn’t want to interrupt. Just for background, my wife and I have been married nearly 30 years. As often happens, at least one of the partner’s interest in sex ebbs and flows during such a long relationship. My wife was currently in such an ebb. Strangely, I don’t remember ever experiencing such a thing. So, yes, I cared very much.

It didn’t much matter as they didn’t seem to pay much more attention to me and she eventually let him slide his hand under her dress.

This only served to intensify their necking, of course, and soon their hands were roaming pretty freely over each other.

After a few minutes, he was able to convince her to open her legs a bit and was able to slide his hand over her panty-covered pussy (white thong type thing with a bit of lace in the front, if you want to know). She responded with a quiet moan.

As he worked his hand over her panties, she obviously became more and more aroused. Her moans became somewhat more frequent and more audible, and her legs began to open wider to allow him better access.

It didn’t take long before I saw him slip his hand into the front of her panties and begin to work on her pussy directly. Her eyes squeezed shut and she moaned quite loudly.

I could tell by the angle of his hand that he was working to get at least one finger inside her and she was obviously enjoying what he was doing.

He kept that up for a bit before deciding that her tiny little undergarments needed to go and he pulled them down from the front as she lifted her ass to allow them to slide from beneath her.

When her legs opened, I was treated to the sight of a lovely, bare little pink pussy. His hand immediately blocked much of the view as he slid his fingers back inside (two of them).

She was moaning in rhythm with his fingers and she opened her legs wider each time he pushed them in.

I soon felt a bit of a thump on the back of my seat. She had put one foot up on each of the front seats to allow him better access. It didn’t help ease my growing erection to know that one of her smooth, naked legs was within inches of my head.

The next time I looked back, I could see that her hand was over in his lap, stroking up and down. He was seated pretty much directly behind me, so I couldn’t see his crotch, but it was pretty obvious that she was jacking him off.

They continued their digital assault on each other for a few minutes before she took her feet down to throw her leg over him to straddle him.

She was able to get into position on top of him and I assume he was able to slide inside her. I could see her begin to slowly raise and lower herself on him.

After a bit, this wasn’t enough speed for him and he started to push against her. As they were right behind me, this caused her back to bump into my seat. Being a courteous driver, I tried to move my seat forward a bit to give them more room.

It seemed to help for a couple of thrusts, but they needed a bit more room. He angled her to his right a bit, and on the next thrust, her shoulders pushed between the backs of the two front seats.

She was still mostly upright, to begin with, but two more thrusts pushed her shoulders between the seats and she wrapped an arm around each one to brace herself a bit. I could feel the heat of her slender arm behind my neck as he continued to slide into her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.