The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 9: Homecoming

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Homecoming - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Joe called Sue midday on Sunday. “I know you said you wanted to stay...”

“I miss you.”

“Then you’ll come home with me?”

“Yes.”

When he called, the meeting with the Esthers in Donna’s living room had reached its conclusion, the band happy with the footage, but there’d been an uncomfortable sense throughout, both songwriters glancing at Chita a bit too often, her sitting on Sue’s lap and eventually between Sue’s legs on the floor.

Chita finally stood, not long before Joe’s call, and announced, “Yes I’m mostly lesbian, but I will not date anyone in the band, especially when it means getting between two people who love each other, but even if it wasn’t. Forgive each other and move on please, or don’t. But I’m sick of this drama shit fucking up bands, understood?”

“Did you... , “ the two songwriters said to each other. “Slut,” said one and “Cunt,” the other before both of them surprised everyone by laughing and embracing.

“Feel like rehearsing?” the Lena the singer asked. “I want to hear your songs.”

“Me too,” said Joan, the guitar player.

“Can I come?” Fred asked.

“Of course,” the two songwriters agreed.

Both Donna and Sue received kisses from each of their new lovers before they departed. “I still want you wearing that blindfold,” Chita whispered.

“Look forward to it,” Sue whispered back.

Sue left Donna on her own, which she was fine with.

Surprisingly, Gerry ended up picking Sue up at the helipad atop the Enterprise building bringing the trainer. “They won’t need it this week,” she explained.

“So Joe and Tracy in the bubble copter,” said Sue settling into the pilot’s seat.

“Yes.”

“And when you head back?”

“Tracy’s staying for a few days,” Gerry sniffled.

“But ... Not to be selfish...”

“They’re not fucking. Not yet. Joe watched us, Tracy asking him to touch her, getting use to a man’s touch maybe while being pleasured. We’ll spend the evening with me showing you massage, your first lessons, and then it will be you with Joe and me with Tracy.”

“And then what? We leave them there?”

“Probably. How about we get this bird flying?” the tough woman sniffled.

Sue stuck the landing much better at Joe’s. She grabbed a box of groceries that had been stashed behind them as did Gerry and they headed to the log house. The door unlocked, they walked through it. Joe greeted them from the kitchen, guiding the dropping of boxes before hugging Sue. It was an especially delicious hug for her, him just wearing swim trunks, the ones in the picture.

“Where’s Tracy?” Gerry asked.

“She went to the stream.”

“Skinny dipping?”

“Yes.”

Gerry shook her head and headed downstairs.

“Tracy told us she always wanted to skinny dip,” Joe chuckled. Their embrace hadn’t ended and he lowered his lips to hers. His erection, hardly held back by the trunks, pressed against her abdomen.

When the kiss broke, Sue murmured breathlessly, “My bag.”

“That can wait.”

“Okay.”

She followed him upstairs to the king sized bed in his bedroom, stripping quickly once there and climbing onto the bed, Joe, also naked, standing, watching, before slithering onto it and between her wantonly spread legs, his mouth meeting her pussy. “Wait,” she said.

“The ointment,” Joe realized.

“Sorry.”

“Still sore?” he asked.

“Not really.”

“Not really?” His fingers took the work, his thumb sliding across her clit, two fingers inside her.

“I’m not,” she moaned.

He slid higher and mouthed her breast, and then the other one, his remaining hand assisting.

Not long, his stopping his attention made her sigh, but its reason, getting a condom from the bedside drawer, made her forgive him, and she grabbed his cock, the first grip of the powerful column of flesh in too long, and led it to her readied slit.

Pushing in, he brought his mouth to hers, his hands moved between their torsos massaging her tits and rasping at her nipples.

“Mmm,” she approved everything, muted by his mouth.

He moved her hand to her clit. They had company. This was meant to be a quickie.

“Company?” Sue somehow thought amongst her immense pleasure. “Am I already thinking this is home?”

The thought dissolved into the maelstrom of her senses.

Her mouth and tongue pulled back, and she looked into his awed eyes. “Fuck me Joe,” she moaned.

He no longer stroked carefully, instead thrusted at a medium fast pace, his impact against her pressed her fingers and clit, each stroke the length of his cock. She could even feel the edge of his glans with her fingertips, the extra thickness adding to the enjoyment, scraping against her g spot again and again.

Her legs took hold of his thighs and she lifted into his thrusts creating even more impact. His hands moved to her ass, a finger finding her anus and penetrating it, another addition of intensity. Meanwhile both of them gazed into each other’s eyes, witnessing ecstasy writ on their faces.

When her eyes closed, better to focus on the exquisite bliss at the start of overwhelming, his thrusts became fast and close in.

“Oh fuck Joe!” she growled loudly, stiffening and then shivering. Moments later he stilled his thrusts and growled, “Sue!” undulating against her with each ejaculation.

For no apparent reason, once recovered, she giggled. He ended up laughing which transformed her giggle to a laugh as well. He held her to him and turned them over. Her head rested against his chest, a sigh replacing her laughing.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” he asked.

“You could say that,” she sighed. “I’m certainly making up for time.”

“Too much?”

“No, Joe. A lot has happened in what? Three days? New lovers and flying lessons. Threesomes and foursomes. Discovering my inner lesbian. Did anyone mention where I was last night.”

“No.”

“I’m glad.”

“It’s your life, Sue.”

“I’m getting that. How much of it do you want me to share with you?”

“Any and all?”

“Really? Including men?”

“Maybe not,” Joe admitted. “Unless you tell me how much better it is with me.”

Sue laughed. “I have a feeling you won’t need to worry about it not being. I slept with this hot Latina drummer last night.”

“You enjoyed it?”

“Very much.”

“Will you see her again?”

“I hope so. She’s a bit of a dominant. I’d like to experience that.”

“Whipping?” he asked.

“More restraints I think.”

“Good.”

“That would bother you?”

“Any pain of yours would. You’ve had enough of that, even if it was psychological.”

They both felt his penis slip out and Joe hurriedly made sure the condom remained on.

“I’ll get on the pill,” Sue promised.

“I can get you an appointment.”

“I can use the University.” Sue countered.

“Okay.”

“Maybe tomorrow when Gerry and I head back.”

“You’re leaving?”

“You can be with Tracy.”

Joe paused for a long moment. “I’d rather be with you.”

“Compared to the goddess?”

“Yes.”

“She needs it Joe.”

“I know.”

Sue chuckled at the sound of his reluctance.

“Yes she’s gorgeous,” Joe admitted. “But it won’t be easy for either of us.”

“I suppose,” Sue agreed. “Speaking of which...”

They got out of bed. When Joe started putting on his trunks after covering the condom in Kleenex, Sue stopped him. “Skinny dipping sounds like fun,” she insisted.

“Okay,” he smiled. “Let me get rid of this and grab some towels.”

A pastoral vision, perhaps a mythological one with nymphs and a satyr, greeted Sue looking at the two bodies glistening with dampness, half their torsos above water, the stream, at least where they stood, not very deep, and Joe walking out into it and diving in and coming out glistening as well. Sue remained on the grassy bank.

“Come on in,” Tracy coaxed her. “It’s cold but you’ll get used to it.”

“I’m just taking it in,” Sue smiled.

It didn’t surprise her that Tracy looked gorgeous, her slim long body and her resilient breasts, perfectly formed handfuls, moderately long nipples erect from the cold, and of course her exquisite face, but Gerry in her solidness, meaty rather than fat, her larger breast holding their own just as Tracy’s did, with broader areolas and thicker nipples, though her face had nowhere near the almost magical attractiveness of Tracy’s, Sue realized a handsomeness there and a heart stirring vulnerability. The two shared a smile which brought forth greater interest for Sue.

Joe stood closer to the middle of the stream, the water a little higher on him, and Sue finally dove in, suffering the coldness of the water, but not terribly so, and joined him. After a hug, he separated and dove in, moving to the middle and swimming against the current. Sue followed his lead, catching up and passing him. She’d enjoyed swimming when younger, but the more her breasts grew, the less time her folks permitted that joy, and the ridiculously old fashioned suit her mother required her to wear made it less desirable, only wearing it twice, the second time confirming her feeling of ridicule from others at the pool, especially girls her age, who could be cruel.

It became a contest which Sue decided Joe cheated at, letting her win after he passed her once, but Sue didn’t mind, relishing the rush of water both her efforts and the current provided, her nakedness making it feel more natural somehow, like wearing anything seemed unnatural.

Eventually her efforts had its effects and she stopped and moved a bit towards the bank in order to stand.

“Sorry,” Joe said, joining her. “I swim a lot, and should have figured it would tax you.”

“Joe,” she said, taking his hands in hers, “I don’t want nor expect you to apologize unless you’ve actually done something wrong.”

“Like kidnapping you?”

“Like that, and apology accepted. Everything since has made up for it. I love you Joe.”

Joe looked down and back up, looking her squarely in the eyes. “I ... love you too.”

“Glad you could admit it,” Sue giggled and hopped into his arms, marveling at his strength holding her, even if the stream probably helped. His strong hands holding her ass excited her, and even the cold didn’t stop his hardness, though probably not quite reaching the erection she’d enjoyed thoroughly not long before. It managed to move against her clit while they kissed, getting even more erect and exciting her even more.

“I wish I could ravish you right here,” he murmured at the end of the kiss.

“Me too,” she grinned and squirmed, Joe getting the message letting go of her. She took hold of his near full erection and said, “We should swim back unless you want me to take care of this.”

“Tempting but...”

“Come on.” She led him to the bank, had him lie on dirt, trees just behind him casting shadows and knelt between his legs, her knees pressing into the rocky bottom, adjusting when a rock rubbed against her knee until it no longer did, and pulled his cock to her mouth.

His hands went to her breasts while he watched his glans fill her mouth, lips gripping the edges and some of the shaft before most of glans emerged and then disappeared again. Her eyes never seemed to stop gazing up at him which added to the pleasure for him. He felt her tongue rasp at his pee hole.

“God, Sue,” he moaned, which seemed to please her, somehow visible in those wondrous green eyes.

Despite having cum not so long before, usually taking longer for the second cum after, her efforts, ball massage added and then, remarkably giving him an extra thrill, a finger pushed into his asshole and rubbing, his semen rushed out of his cock with incredible intensity, only the briefest warning before, and she swallowed most of his offering.

“I did it!” she crowed after completing the swallowing.

“Did what?”

“Found your prostate!”

“So that’s what that’s like,” he chuckled.

“Good?”

“Intense.”

“Glad to hear! Up to swimming back?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t have to let me win.”

“I’d rather swim with you.”

“Okay.”

When they returned to the bank behind Joe’s house, they saw Gerry on her back on towels and Tracy above her in a sixty-nine position pleasuring each other, the taller woman having to bend her back a bit to reach Gerry’s pussy. They stood watching, Sue tugging gently at Joe’s semi erection and Joe sliding fingers between her ass cheeks to rub along her labia and caress her clit.

Tracy lifted her head and bayed her pleasure before moving off Gerry and placing herself between Gerry’s thick thighs and continued the cunnilingus, and as if on purpose, she knelt so that both Joe and Sue could see Tracy’s damp pussy wink at them.

“I wish I could taste that,” Sue murmured. “Lucky man.”

“Maybe someday,” Joe offered, Sue amused by his thickening cock.

“Only with Gerry’s permission.”

“Of course.”

Gerry growled her pleasure, and Tracy moved over her where they grinded pussies together, kissing.

Sue decided to break the moment, Joe following her onto the bank. “At least you left us a couple towels,” Sue giggled.

“Fuck you,” Gerry chuckled. “You know you and Joe enjoyed watching.”

“Joe definitely did.”

“And you?” Gerry asked, watching the beautiful redhead towel off.

“Honestly I wanted to lick that juicy pussy waving at me.”

“Why didn’t you?” Tracy asked.

“Bitch,” Gerry slapped her wife’s ass, but she laughed!

“Massage?” Joe asked.

The two women finally got up, Gerry grabbing the towels. “I was thinking of getting Sue some workout pointers, but I suppose you two just did some working out.”

“I haven’t swum in ages,” Sue agreed.

“Later for that then. You should shower first Sue and get on the table, this time on your back to begin. Joe will do the massaging and Tracy can watch.”

“Is it okay if I record it?” Joe asked.

“You can record everything,” Tracy surprised both Joe and Sue. “I know about the spycam, and I’m okay with it. Think of it as a gift to you, Sue.”

“You know... ?” Sue blushed.

“Know what?”

“Uhm...”

“Sue’s a bit of a voyeur,” Joe spoke for her.

“Even better,” Tracy grinned.

They remained naked throughout the training, Joe massaging Sue, Sue happily massaging Tracy and Tracy massaging Joe. The last promised the proverbial happy ending, Tracy’s slippery hands stroking Joe’s cock, he having been massaged while on his back (the massages starting with the face, face up, then the back and then a second time turning onto the back).

“Let’s bring this upstairs,” said Tracy. She practically pulled him by his cock the entire way.

“You okay, Gerry?” Sue asked.

“I think so. I hope for the best.”

“Good. Let me wash my hands while you shower. You’re next.”

“You sure?”

“Just tell me if I’m doing it wrong.”

“Okay.”

Sue did pretty well, Gerry mostly wanting it harder, warning her once when Sue pressed on her spine. It ended up a happy ending, Sue crawling onto the table and licking Gerry’s cunt. Gerry gave her more directions until Sue had her cumming and then pulled her over her where they kissed, ending up scissoring and grinding clits together until Gerry came again not long after Sue’s orgasm. After that, Gerry had Sue on her back on the table, standing beside her and making love to her entire body, fingering provided a second orgasm and tongue created a couple more, Sue begging off or even more would have followed. They shared a shower, sensual but not nearly as sexual, and they dried and headed to the guest room where they shared a kiss, facing each other on their sides, and fell asleep.

The two left their lovers together the next morning while they slept.

Sue watched the video of Tracy and Joe a couple days later at Donna’s place after having a bit of rest after all her adventures, just having nice chats with Donna face to face and Chita via the phone. She even called Jan, the escort at the exclusive DC club and had a nice chat with her.

The video was disturbing at the start. After Joe’s face appeared on camera, obviously turning it on, he lay in bed alone. When Tracy joined him, a dildo, long but somewhat narrow thankfully, bounced in front of her, attached to a strap on. “On your stomach, asshole,” she growled, rubbing lube onto the dildo as if masturbating and then climbing onto the bed and shoving the lube digitally, rather violently, into Joe’s asshole.

“Fuck,” Joe moaned.

“Quiet, asshole. You’re always so nice so you can get me where you really want me. No fucking more!” She pushed the dildo in.

“Fuck Tracy!” Joe complained.

“Quiet asshole,” she yelled.

Sue cringed for Joe as Tracy pegged him hard and for minutes it seemed until she pulled out, removed the strap on and applied lube to her cunt almost as violently as she’d fucked him and yelling, “On your back, asshole,” he revealed his cock to still be hard and she plunged down on it, slowing down halfway through. “Fuck,” she muttered, rising and following much slower, rubbing her clit until he was fully in. Her posting continued to be slow, almost methodical, as if measuring the moment, all the feelings, both physical and mental. Her ride became gradually faster, and she brought his hands to her breasts, returning to them so that he’d squeeze her harder.

“Condom,” he murmured.

“What?”

“Condom,” he said louder.

“Are you going to cum soon?”

“Probably not.”

“Good.”

Her ride quickened and her angle to Joe shortened until her pussy slid against his abdomen instead of lifting. “Grab my ass!” she commanded. “Grab it hard and fuck me!”

He did as commanded, pulling and pushing her against him. “Almost there. Please don’t cum.”

Moments later she stiffened and shook, grinding down on him.

“Sorry,” Joe murmured, pulling her off him and groaning.

She looked down and smirked. “You’re making a mess.”

“Unavoidable. Could you get up?”

When she shifted off him, he hurried off camera. She took the fetal position and sobbed.

He returned minutes later. “What do you need?” he asked unsteadily.

“Don’t be nice.”

“I can’t help being nice.”

She opened her position and cringed looking up at him. He immediately lay about a foot away from her.

“I hurt you,” she murmured. “Don’t you want to hurt me?”

“Is that what you want, because I can’t do that?”

“Why not?”

“I want to love you, troubled and all. I can’t imagine hurting you.”

“I thought they loved me too, but they just hurt me.”

“They obviously didn’t love you if they could do that to you.”

“Just my aunt, and then Gerry,” she sniffled. “And I just hurt them like those assholes hurt me. I obviously don’t deserve love. I’m just as bad as them.”

“Bullshit.”

“What?”

“You want me to call you a cunt rapist? Is that the abuse?”

“It’s true isn’t it?”

“I admit I didn’t enjoy getting my asshole reamed.”

“You remained hard.”

“Well, that might have been the most traumatic result.”

“Did I turn you gay or something?” she actually smirked.

“A man’s body does nothing for me. Even holding a dildo ... let’s just say it does nothing for me to say the least. But being ass fucked obviously does something. Sue fingered my prostrate which helped make me cum, so maybe that has something to do with it.”

“So you wouldn’t mind another go at it?”

“Maybe not, unless it’s what you need.”

“You’d do that for me?”

“Yes. But certainly not now, and perhaps a little gentler?”

“I don’t think gentle is part it.”

“Probably not. I don’t think you’re anything like those assholes, Tracy. I don’t think your aunt thought so either, or especially Gerry. She loves you. She married you.”

“Despite myself.”

“More because of yourself wouldn’t you think?”

“Because of my beauty?”

“Beauty is definitely a part of you, but you know it’s not just that or you wouldn’t have married her.”

“True,” she smiled. “What about you? I seemed to have been put on this planet to be irresistible.”

“I think Sue would agree,” Joe chuckled.

“She’s going to watch this,” Tracy smiled at the camera.

“Most likely.”

“Hi Sue,” Tracy waved.

“Hi goddess,” Sue replied to the monitor.

“Let’s put on a show for her.”

“You sure?”

“Yes.” She nudged him onto his back and climbed atop him, waving her pussy at the camera, i.e. Sue, making Sue chuckle.

The two kissed carefully and then more fully. “You could use a shave,” Tracy said.

“I would have. You surprised me. If you want...”

“I want to be with a man, so I guess I have to deal with it.”

“You don’t though.”

She kissed him again. “No leaving now.”

“Okay. But just let me say I didn’t find you irresistible.”

“I suppose not,” she giggled. “I’m glad I broke through.”

“Me too.”

More kisses ensued before she broke them and moved her lips lower, exploring his torso before heading to the inevitable place.

“You sure?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“I’d like to do the same for you.”

“And ruin Sue’s view.” Tracy waved her ass at the camera.

“I could turn around.”

“Let me explore first.”

“Okay.”

Her first taste of his penis had her react. “I can taste me!”

“You like your taste?”

“I do!” she replied before tasting more of his already thickening penis. “So cool the way it grows like that.”

“Because of you.”

“Because of me.”

He cringed. “No teeth.”

She pulled off. “Anything else?”

“Use your tongue while the glans, the head of my penis, is in your mouth. The pee hole is especially sensitive. And the edges of my glans for your lips.”

“Anything else?”

“You can stroke me with your hand on my shaft.”

“Like this?”

“Harder.”

“Show me?”

He gripped her fist in his and demonstrated, rubbing across the edge of his glans, and continuing the guiding when it entered her mouth again until he let go and she went it alone. “Good,” he approved.

Once fully hard, she commanded him, “Turn around,” and Sue watched Joe’s cunnilingus, fingers added to rub high inside Tracy’s cunt and brought hers to her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.