The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 8: Lessons

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lessons - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Sue and Joe spent most of Saturday talking in bed. They showered together when Sue volunteered to go find some food, but upon returning, she immediately stripped naked joining him back in bed to eat. Once finished eating, they formed a sixty-nine position, and Joe proved amazingly careful with her sore pussy, mostly working the edges and her clit with his tongue, managing to get her off before she moved off him and focused on getting him off, drinking down the results chased by cognac and water. Afterwards, why she wanted the oral attention, she had him apply the soothing ointment she’d bought at the drug store to her pussy and her anus.

“Sorry,” he couldn’t help saying.

“Don’t you dare apologize,” Sue chastised him. “It took a lot of friction to satisfy both our needs, with expected results. You apologizing for that?”

“No.”

“Damn right.”

They continued conversing for a couple more hours, until suddenly Sue decided, “Show me the helicopter.”

“I can, but Gerry would be a better trainer.”

“And if she trained me, you’d have time to get to know Tracy better.”

“Okay I’ll show you,” he shook his head.

“Or you could ask Gerry. Let’s call her.”

She bounced off the bed and fetched his phone.

“Hi Joe,” said Gerry not revealing emotion.

“Sue’s impatient to learn to fly.”

“Then come over.”

“I’ve gone over it with her.”

“Then test her. Let her tell you the process.”

“She’s a quick learner.”

“That’s what I’m thinking.”

“See you soon.”

Sue did well remembering, with just a couple things forgotten, and she wouldn’t forget those again. Joe even did some banking and went high and shut off the blades to show freefall and restarting midflight, another scary, thrilling moment for her, making her tingle right down below her abdomen.

“Do it again!” she shouted childishly which made Joe laugh.

“I’m sure Gerry will show you at some point,” he told her. “This is pretty advanced though.”

“I guess I’ll have to wait then,” she pouted.

They landed soon after. A different helicopter sat on the field, smaller than Gerry’s.

“Tracy’s in the house,” Gerry told Joe as soon as they got out. “Let’s make you a pilot, Sue.”

“Can’t wait!”

Like Joe, Gerry had Sue recite the preflight process. Inside, Sue discovered two sets of pedals and levers. “This is my trainer,” Gerry explained, guiding Sue to sit in the pilot’s seat. “It’s similar to the one I trained Joe on, but upgraded a bit.”

“You train flyers?”

“Individually and I’m expensive. There’s a school in Annapolis that uses it, so I have to work around their sessions. They won’t need it for another week, and I just have you to train, okay?”

“Great!”

“You’ll need several hours to get your license, but that shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Why not?”

“I fly to Joe’s at least twice a week.”

“Why so often?”

“Didn’t he tell you?”

“No.”

“I’m his massage therapist. He tends to work a bit hard exercising and needs the muscles relaxed.”

“You have to show me!”

Gerry laughed. “Trying to take over for me?”

“Sorry.”

“I’m kidding. It would free up more time to work here, although we do actually spend time going through schematics on his newest mad plan. But I think it would be fine if we just met once a week for that.”

“Uhm, does he massage you?”

“Not often and not well. I can only tell him, you know.”

“You never showed him with Donna?”

“He tends to get a bit excited.”

“Then after he’s sated with me like he is now, you could have him learn on me.”

“We can try.”

“Cool.”

“Let’s get your gear on.”

“Okay.”

They went through everything on the ground, even the things Joe had shown Sue on the flight there, before they finally took off. It wasn’t smooth.

“Shit,” Sue muttered.

“Don’t worry. You’re doing great.”

“You’re just saying that,” Sue said.

“Honestly, you’re much better than most.”

“Okay.”

“Let’s get this bird higher and get you flying.”

Gerry had her fly inland.

“Like staring at your feet when you dance only more important,” Gerry explained, “You need to be looking out at what’s around you. Just glance down at the dials from time to time.”

“Like driving.”

“Exactly.”

“I’ll try.”

“Just trust yourself. I won’t let you get into any trouble. You’ve got your feet on the pedals and your hands on the levers. You’re in control.”

“If you say so.”

Gerry laughed. “You’ll get used to it. I know it’s more complicated than driving.”

“No shit.”

“But it’s the same in the end. Steering and braking and accelerating, it’ll be second nature. Head left about 20 degrees and go higher. Good. Now I’m going to take over. Okay it’s mine. Following the river to the right, I’m going to speed up, see what this bird can do.”

Gerry showed and told while the helicopter tilted forward and started going fast.

“Whoah,” Sue commented.

“You okay?”

“Yes. This is fun.”

“Want to try?”

“Okay.”

Gerry slowed things down. “Steer between the foothills to the left.”

“Okay.”

Sue steered and accelerated.

“Gentler on the turn.”

“Makes sense.” Sue compensated for her over turning.

“Great! See the gap between the mountains ahead?”

“The stream.”

“Yes. Get higher, gently now. Great.”

Once through the gap, Sue exclaimed, “This is looking familiar.”

“As it should. Slow down and follow the stream.”

Joe’s house appeared ahead.

“I’ll take over for landing. You’re not quite ready for that yet.”

“Fine by me.”

They both laughed.

Like before, Gerry described everything she did. Once down on the slab of concrete she told Sue, “Let’s go in.”

“Okay.”

On solid ground, Sue felt the tension in her legs.

“Want to walk it off?” Gerry asked.

“Yes please.”

“Let’s head to the stream.”

They walked along the grass near the bank of the stream until they reached the trees.

“Want to sit?” Gerry asked.

“Sure.”

“How are you doing?” Sue finally asked once they sat.

“You first. How was Joe?”

“You mean was he hesitant? Not even a little. The opposite actually. He jumped right in with me and Donna and we proceeded to fuck each other sore, even went round the world.”

“That big cock of his up your butt?”

“And I felt every inch of it, but it was more intense than painful. Mostly the pain came later, just a bit of soreness really.”

“You know how amazing that is?”

“It was fucking amazing!”

“You know what I mean.”

“I do. The only way I can explain it is the way he sees me. You know the endgame, the anticipated fucking helps him through his phobia.”

“Sure.”

“With me ... what he said about me having a body built for sex made his anticipation overcome his phobia.”

“That doesn’t bother you?”

“No, because I feel the same about him.”

Gerry laughed.

“But there’s also a definite mental connection,” Sue added.

“There would have to be.”

“Yes. So?”

“Tracy and Joe,” Gerry sighed. “It’s like fighting off the inevitable.”

“You’re partners, Gerry. That’s not going to change.”

“We’re definitely simpatico, but I truly feared their encounter.”

“It’s why you never showed her to him.”

“Which was silly of me, because I know Joe would never poach her. It’s her I worried about, not Joe. Her need, and Joe being the one who could salve that need.”

“Have her move past the rapes.”

“Yes. It became selfish of me.”

“With me in Joe’s life...”

“I hoped you’d distract him, be his girlfriend instead of her.”

“I don’t know what I want to be with him.”

“You’re not interested in being his girlfriend?” Gerry asked fearfully.

“I don’t want to be trapped in this house. I was trapped in a house all my life. The thing is I think Joe understands that. I think he understands how conditional it would be. I think if he accepts my freedom, with me coming to him occasionally, even fairly often considering how much I’ve grown to like him, and truthfully how much I like fucking him, and if he sees me as a constant, as a friend and companion and fuck buddy all in one, I would consider myself to be his version of a girlfriend.

“The thing is I don’t see us as monogamous at least for now. I’d like to explore my sexuality, and Donna woke me up to the fact that I’m bisexual. I may even fuck a guy or two or three, although I have a feeling Joe’s going to trump them. And we talked about maybe having me find women who might want to be with Joe for like a month or so, and maybe even share them if they’re interested.”

“I don’t want you to share Tracy.”

“Okay.”

“I’m serious. I’m more comfortable with this with you in his life, but it’s about her getting over things with men, and not some hot chick cutting in.”

“Okay.”

“Promise me.”

“I promise. And it makes sense, including her coming back to you with open arms.”

“I hope so.”

“She will because you’ve got this bond that no one else has, this unbreakable, interlaced bond. But what if she ends up being like Donna?”

“The story of my life.”

“No, I mean exactly like Donna, needing a Joe fix once or twice a year, but with no other man.”

“Did Donna tell you that?”

“No other man interests her, Gerry. And with our relationship, she can still get her fix, with me joining in if she wants. Not with Tracy though. Just you and an occasional Joe fix.”

“I just wish ... never mind. What should I expect falling for lipstick lesbians, and marrying the most gorgeous of them all, a fucking goddess? I suppose I could forgive her.”

“It’s not about forgiving, Gerry. It’s about letting her sate her need.”

“More a compromise then, having her to myself all the rest of the time.”

“Having each other and giving her an outlet on occasion, and infrequently at that.”

“Like appreciating her needs.”

“And giving her the freedom to sate them.”

“I’ve been selfish enough.”

“You’ve been scared, Gerry, and understandably so.”

“The princess and the frog, except no kiss turns me into a prince.”

“I didn’t mean that, and I’m sorry I implied it. It’s more the once bitten, twice shy scenario.”

“Of course. Hungry?”

“I could eat.”

They entered Joe’s house from the back, which meant entering the workout area with all sorts of devices.

“Wow,” Sue commented.

“He never showed you?”

“I wasn’t in the mood for a tour.”

“Of course. The massage table is over there,” she pointed to a cushioned table with head hole.

“I suppose you wouldn’t need privacy.”

“Nope. Through there,” she pointed to a door to the right, “is Joe’s office.”

“I thought he had it upstairs.”

“He uses that for communication and for watching movies and such. This one’s for his mad mind. There’s a fancy digital printer, a 3D printer, a large table for blueprints and the heavy duty software’s in his computer. He’ll show you later I’m sure. Maybe you’d like a massage before we eat?”

“Sure.”

“Get naked and hop on.”

“Okay.”

“Face in the hole. I’ll just work your back and limbs.”

“Okay.”

While Sue stripped, Gerry tucked in a custom sheet, a hole in it, and when Sue lay on it, it felt slightly warm. And when Gerry applied the almond oil, it had been warmed too. “It’s a Joe massage bed with all the bells and whistles,” Gerry explained, “including a warming area under the table and... , “ soft music with ocean sounds could be heard, “new age music programmed in.”

Gerry’s hands, strong and subtly rough, found tight spots, especially at Sue shoulders, which she seemed to zoom in on and Sue accepted the bit of pain, dull and not the least profound, release to some extent and the muscles relax. By the end, her entire body felt relaxed along with a tinge of horniness.

“Done,” said Gerry.

“Donna mentioned you’re good at head,” Sue murmured.

“Don’t tempt me,” Gerry chuckled. “Let’s get you showered and have some chow.”

Sue followed Gerry through an open door into a half bath where she showered and Gerry washed her hands. The door had been closed by the time Sue finished, with her clothes folded in a neat stack. Once dressed, she realized Gerry was absent. “Upstairs,” Gerry yelled and Sue took the steps up to the familiar floor, ending at the side of the kitchen where Gerry prepared hamburgers. “Swiss cheese okay?” Gerry asked.

“Sounds good,” Sue chuckled. “Donna said you were carnivorous.”

“Probably more I eat junk food,” Gerry smirked. “Could you cut up a tomato and wash some lettuce?”

“Sure.”

A cutting board had traces of onion, which browned on the stove, and Sue sliced the washed tomato on it.

Soon they were eating and drinking diet soda, a bag of chips added to the meal. “This is really good,” Sue praised Gerry.

“Thanks. Just some garlic and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.”

Once done, Sue helped clean the dishes and pans and they headed back out to the helicopter.

Gerry let her land this time, which was a little rough. “Excellent for a first time,” Gerry told her.

“I think I could use another massage,” Sue sighed.

Gerry chuckled. “Go on into the house. I need to return the trainer.”

“Okay.”

Sue found Joe and Tracy sitting remarkably close in the living room.

“How did it go?” Joe asked.

“Gerry said I did well.”

“That’s great.”

“Uhm,” Tracy asked shyly, “You and Joe can stay here if you want.”

“I think you need to discuss things with Gerry,” Sue countered. “I’ll just drive to Donna’s in my new car.”

“You sure?” Joe asked, sounding disappointed.

Sue stood in front of Joe and pulled him to his feet, hugging him. “I’ll want to do more than just sleep and I’m still sore,” she told him before bringing her lips to his for a lengthy kiss. “And you three really need to talk, and I’ll just be a distraction,” Sue added after the kiss.

“Gerry will program the GPS in your car when she gets back,” said Tracy. “Would you like to stay for dinner?”

“We ate at Joe’s place,” Sue told her.

“Something to drink then?”

“Just some water. Do you mind if I use your toilet?”

“Of course not.”

Tracy pointed to a door and Sue entered it. Sighing, she looked at herself and thought of the temptation of both Joe and Tracy. “This is for the best,” she said to herself. “For Tracy, for Joe and even for Gerry.” The slight sting when she pissed corroborated her decision.

Out of the toilet, Joe had changed seats, sitting on a loveseat. She decided to sit on his lap after he handed her a glass of water. After a quick kiss and a longer gaze, he asked, “When will I see you again?”

“Let’s see how things go with you and Tracy,” Sue whispered. “I’ll come back here when you’re ready and maybe get some more lessons with Gerry.”

“I’m going to miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too,” she said louder. “Gerry offered to teach us massage.”

“I’d like that,” Joe grinned.

“Me too!”

They kissed again, lingering on it. After, Sue glanced at Tracy to gauge her response and discovered interest mixed with a bit of trepidation. “Does Gerry massage you, Tracy?” Sue asked.

“Yes, and she’s very good. I wish I was better in return.”

“Maybe Gerry can teach all of us.”

“I’d like that. Did she... ?”

“Yes. No happy endings unfortunately.”

Tracy actually giggled.

“I take it yours has them,” Sue asked.

“Yes,” Tracy blushed.

“You’re not worried... ?”

“That she’d do the same for you? I imagine she found you to be a beautiful temptation.”

“And you’re okay with that?”

“Seems fair doesn’t it?”

“What do you mean?”

“My ... Joe experiment.”

“You being with Joe is... ?”

“Gerry agrees it’s important for me.”

“A reluctant agreement.”

“It might not even work. My past may always be too much. But if it does, I’ll neither take him from you nor is he going to take me from Gerry. She’s my soulmate, Sue, if there ever was.”

“I see that too,” Sue agreed. “You’re interconnected.”

“Yes. Not to mention how amazing she is in bed,” Tracy giggled. Quickly becoming serious she added, “So why not let you enjoy that while I see if I can enjoy Joe.”

“Gerry doesn’t want me to be with you.”

“Again her self-deprecation I think. You are a temptation for me as well, but one I can resist if you don’t mind me saying.”

“Of course not.”

“Someday maybe it could be the three of us, Joe not included of course, when she realizes I’m not in the least bit interested in moving anywhere away from her.”

“I admit I look forward to that.”

“But being with her?”

“Honestly I don’t know. But I think she’s growing on me.”

“Good.”

When Gerry returned, she programmed Donna’s destination. Sue called her new friend.

“You’re key card will get you into the parking area,” Donna explained. “I do have a second slot for you to park in. Give me a sec.” A minute later Donna gave Sue a number. “It probably won’t be all that close to the entrance,” Donna warned.

“Not a problem,” Sue responded. “Will I be in the way?”

Donna chuckled. “Don’t worry. We’ll be dressed by the time you get here.”

“Don’t do anything on my account.”

“I think Fred would be more comfortable.”

“Of course.”

Ending the call, Sue asked Gerry, “Are you okay?”

“I don’t know.”

“Tracy promised me relationships won’t change, yours and mine.”

“So you’re thinking you’ll be Joe’s girlfriend.”

“Honestly I miss him already.”

“That’s good because he needs you.”

“Desperately it seems. Right off the bat it’s as open as I think it will be for a while, which includes, Tracy insisted, you being with me.”

“She said it’s fair.”

“Yes.”

“Are you interested?”

“I might just be,” Sue grinned, leaning awkwardly over the emergency brake to hug Gerry.

“We’ll have more helicopter lessons in a couple days, maybe Tuesday?” Gerry offered.

“Sounds good. And maybe some massage lessons?”

Gerry laughed. “We can do that.”

“Maybe stay the night at Joe’s?”

“Sounds like a plan. Okay, the GPS is on, and it will guide you to Donna’s.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Drive carefully.”

“I will,” Sue promised.

After a tense, traffic filled journey, Sue made it into the garage and found her spot about as far away from the entrance as possible.

In the apartment, Donna and Fred sat close in the living room, looking content, watching some amateur footage of a band on the large flat screen TV, a punk-funk girl band, the volume high.

“Sorry,” Donna apologized, turning it down.

“Like I said, I don’t want to intrude,” Sue insisted.

“Feel like going out tonight? The band’s playing tonight at a club. Fred wants to tape them and interview them. I got her better equipment at my insistence.”

“We just met and she’s already spending a fortune on me,” Fred shook her head.

“What else do I have to spend it on?” Donna pointed out.

“This club... , “ Sue started.

“I made you a fake ID,” Donna grinned. “You just turned twenty-one. You no longer have to go to Washington to have some fun.”

“Wow. Thanks.”

“How’s Joe?”

“He’s probably going to be with Tracy tonight.”

“Really. How do you feel about that? Or more importantly how does Gerry feel.”

“Ambivalent. Me too for that matter. I’m looking forward to being with him again.”

“Then you’ll definitely enjoy the present I left you. It’s on your desktop labeled threesome, although mostly it’s just two.”

“Are you saying... ?”

“I thought about what you said about me being selfish, and I agree.”

“Thanks!” Sue darted into her bedroom and started up her laptop. The music got louder just outside of her door, which opened.

“I thought you might need this,” Donna smirked, handing Sue the vibrator. “Do you need the dildo?”

“I’m actually a bit sore,” Sue admitted.

“No surprise.”

“You watched it?”

“I’m not the voyeur here. It’s motion sensitive and it’s a very long file,” Donna winked and exited, closing the door behind her.

Removing her pants and panties, Sue put on some more ointment before starting up the video. After three orgasms, the rest of her clothes had been removed. It wasn’t the same as being there, the licking and sucking and fucking only seen and remembered, but it was a close enough substitute for the moment. It would do until she could be with Joe again. Unfortunately it would be the last time she enjoyed Donna, at least for the foreseeable future.

A knock came just after her last orgasm, and Donna unceremoniously opened the door a little.

“Uhm... , “ Sue blushed even more than the orgasm had brought her.

“You know I’ve seen it all,” Donna giggled. “We’re going to head out soon. Coming?” she tittered.

“Yes.”

“Good. Go shower and clean my vibrator. I’ll plug it in before we go.”

“Okay.”

“Dress down. It’s more of a grunge scene.”

“Okay.”

Speaking of grungy, the backstage of the club definitely fit that description with its faint mold and old beer smell and the worn sofa and threadbare armchairs and the pealing, graffiti covered wallpaper. Sue entered the space after watching the band, the Esthers, do soundcheck, the opening band taking their place while Sue followed Donna in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.