The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 7: Threesome

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Threesome - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Sue actually slept in the guest bedroom, her bedroom, by mutual agreement. The morning alarm would only wake one of them. Before they slept, Donna transferred Sue’s folder to Sue’s new laptop.

“Does it include ... Never mind,” Sue interrupted herself, blushing.

“Does it include ... Oh, the video. Probably. Do you want me to... ?”

“Uhm, no.”

Donna didn’t know how to respond so as not to embarrass her new friend more. Personally she’d have preferred not to be filmed voluntarily let alone involuntarily, asking Joe face to face if he’d been recording them, not happy at his fluster. She had him bring up all the tapes, a folder of them, and had them removed, obliterated really, and made sure no recordings ever happened after that. That might have sped his wanting the prostitutes, because, she realized, she’d become a main feature of his masturbations. It created an ick factor in their relationship, at the same time reaffirming her principle that all men are dickheads while also, perhaps more forgiving, realizing the desperation caused by his infirmity. Donna decided, instead of shying away from reacting, to be much more forceful.

“If you want, I bet I could find some videos of Joe fucking,” she offered.

“Really?” Sue blushed even more. “You mean he records all those ... sessions?”

“He did mine until I put a stop to it and had him erase what he recorded. But yes, he does, and...”

“He masturbates to them.”

“Yes.” Donna wondered if this might be some kind of revenge against his spying. “Or I should say most likely, since I never saw him actually watching them.”

“I suppose he wouldn’t have to with you there.”

“I suppose.”

“You can just get them?”

“They’re secure, Sue. I’m the only one who has access besides him since I reinforced his security.”

“Giving yourself access.”

“Mostly to assure no worms get in.”

“Mostly?”

“I also might like to see what he’s up to. His ingenious mind can be entertaining.”

“But nothing to do with the videos?”

“He’s never filmed us since I exposed him so to speak.”

“I mean...”

“I’m not a voyeur.”

“I thought when you told me about watching that cheerleader and the...”

“Dyke? That was only because I wanted to join them. Once I had Sarah, even with those two making out nearby, that became irrelevant. I always just focused on her giving and getting pleasure.”

“Oh.”

“You said I’m not the type to judge or condescend. A lot of people like to watch and be watched. I’m just not one of them.”

“Okay.”

“Okay?”

“I’d like you to download them into my computer.”

“You’re not squicked out about him recording his sex?”

“I already know he’s a voyeur, and what else does he have for months on end?”

“You’re more forgiving than I would be.”

“Except you still fuck him and even love him despite his recording you. But if you want to do it later ... you should get to sleep.”

“It won’t take long.”

It didn’t. Sue’s fast computer made the downloads quick.

While doing it, Donna laughed.

“What?” Sue asked.

“It looks like just the two prostitutes he actually enjoyed.”

“Why would he keep the ones who upset him?”

“Of course. Sorry.”

“It seems sex is important to him, even maybe helps him survive. Why would he dwell on any pain that need let happen?”

“I don’t know why I laughed except for it restricting his variety.”

“You restricted that, Donna.”

“I don’t like being filmed like that.”

“We were filmed tonight fucking Misty and the satyr.”

“True.”

“And that didn’t seem to bother you.”

“I guess I didn’t think about it, it just being part of the scene.”

“Someone could get off on it, or were getting off on it when it happened. Does that bother you?”

“Not really. It’s none of my business. I knew they’d never broadcast it or anything, or a lot of very important people would be very upset.”

“And would Joe have broadcast it.”

“Of course not.” A moment later, Donna laughed. “You’re a smart little bitch, turning it back on me.”

“Just saying,” Sue responded without amusement.

Later that night, Donna woke briefly sensing an intruder, chuckling silently to herself when it was Sue sneaking out the vibrator.

Sue planned to glimpse at each of the women, perhaps settling on either Carol or herself with John, but the first folder she opened, the earliest since each had been time stamped, immediately caught her interest. Rose, the name on the folder so it had to be her name, fascinated her. A beautiful brunette with a Roman nose which gave her character, and a luscious body, full, natural looking breasts with an ass to match with a touch of softness at her abdomen which just made her all the more womanly, she had colorful tattoos on her left shoulder down to her forearm and a tramp stamp on her lower back, mostly of roses. The flowers on her arm looked to be enmeshed in trellises, horizontal and diagonal slats, beige/white in color, shadows giving the illusion of three dimensional textures as if the paint were old and flaking off, revealing blonde wood beneath. The roses had a gradient, from soft pink at the forearms to intense red at the shoulders, by far the largest rose rising above the trellises. The tramp stamp depicted two red roses above her two butt cheeks, their stems entangled at the middle, and the thorns looked to have broken her skin, drops of blood emerging.

It began with both of them stripping, Joe sitting at the edge of the bed when he finished. Already hard, his cock impressed Sue like she figured it would, it’s length diminishing the thickness she’d noticed in his pants, perhaps making it less fearsome, but the rest of him impressed her too, the broad shoulders, the muscled chest, not demonstratively so, more subtly defined, and the taut abdomen similarly subtle. His thighs too had some muscular development even in their long slimness. She found him perfect.

Unlike when she met him, he’d gone with the shaggy look, his thick light brown hair reaching his shoulders, although he’d made an effort with his beard, shaved at cheeks and neck and trimmed fairly short, his lips cleared of hair by at least a quarter inch. He looked less intimidating, softer than when she encountered him clean shaven and closely shorn. Handsome.

The lens on the camera looked to be wide angle capturing the queen sized bed and a few feet beyond it such that Rose stood at the edge of the image. Somehow she looked undistorted, perhaps some clever software adjusting things.

“Turn around,” Joe asked softly. “So beautiful,” he murmured. “Come closer.” She backed up to him, amusing him. His hands lifted to touch her lower back, but she brushed them off and turned.

“No touching,” she grinned mischievously.

“But I love touching such beautiful skin,” Joe complained.

“Later,” she pronounced and kneeled, taking hold of his cock and bringing it to her mouth. Sue was amazed when she sent it into her throat. Joe was too. Sue almost laughed when she saw him resist touching her.

“Oh fuck!” he shouted, and not long after, “Going to cum!”

She lifted off, grabbed his underpants and squeezed out his spurts into it. “I don’t swallow,” she told him.

“I understand,” he responded, Sue noticing a trace of disappointment.

“At least not the first cum,” Rose winked. “It can be a bit too flavorful.” Joe grinned.

She kept pulling on his dick even after it retreated to its smaller form, but gently enough not to make him cringe much, and eventually it began growing again.

“I want to taste you,” he asked.

“That would be delightful,” she returned.

He slid up the bed, her hand remaining on his cock. When she straddled his face, he commented, “You even smell like roses.”

“Not my natural scent unfortunately,” she giggled.

Lifting up, Sue could see she was shaved bare, maybe even waxed as smooth as it looked. She lowered her pussy onto his mouth, pulling his hand down when it lifted. “No touching. Ooh, you don’t need to.”

She lowered her body until her mouth engulfed his near fully erect cock again. The oral continued for a while until she began shifting her pussy on his mouth. “Oh fuck!” she exclaimed, her mouth replaced by just her hand on his cock. “Unbelievable!” and she shivered from an orgasm.

Getting off him momentarily, she looked to be heading towards the foot of the bed. “Bedside drawer,” Joe told her. She found a condom there, covering his cock and mounting it facing away.

“So hot,” he complimented her, moaning the words.

As she rode him slowly, he edged them higher on the bed until he sat up and then kneeled behind her, grabbing her hips.

“Joe?”

“Please?”

“Okay.”

He kept the pace slow and steady, his hands exploring her body, her thighs and backside and back and then reached around to take hold of her breasts.

“Rub yourself Rose,” he offered, and she did, lowering her head. He followed her down, his torso against hers, nibbling at her neck and ear.

She began moving against his thrusts, quickening things, and he in turn went even faster, impacting her ass to the point Sue could hear the slaps.

By then Sue had gotten naked, masturbating. She paused the video and crept into Donna’s room to retrieve the vibrator, the bit of light from the open door enabling her to find it, not knowing she was being observed.

Putting the earbuds she’d been wearing back on, when she started up the video she heard Rose growl, “Fuck!” at every impact, and added “Gonna cum again!” soon after. By then Sue had propped up her head with the two pillows available and applied the slim vibrating plastic to her clit and then across it into her pussy. Though Rose’s appreciative sounds couldn’t be heard, Sue’s probably could. A moan escaped from her mouth, and with the earbuds she couldn’t tell how loud she was, and it was loud enough to be heard next door, though Donna had faded back to sleep and didn’t hear it, at least consciously.

It became an orgasm fest, the recorded ones, Joe slamming hardest into Rose while she climaxed to get his and Sue’s soon followed.

She continued to watch, turning off the vibrator and setting it aside, but would soon return to it as Joe, sliding out of Rose’s pussy and removing the filled condom into a Kleenex and placing it on the bedside table, guided Rose to lie back and proceeded to lie beside her.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked.

“Okay,” Rose loosely smiled.

While kissing her, his hand wandered her body, moving across her breasts as if teasing her before sliding down to her abdomen and over her pussy, and then back, another tease there and a tease of her breasts before discovering the feel of her shoulder, arm and hand, actually gripping it while moving over her, his other hand free to explore, and his mouth too, moved from her mouth to her ear and sensitive places on her neck.

Rose’s breasts finally took his focus, one of his hands brought fingers to one and his mouth to the other. Sue began an empathetic exploration herself, massaging her breasts and plucking at her nipples, and when his mouth journeyed downwards, so did one of her hands, the other, like Joe, kept busy on a nipple.

Joe reaching Rose’s pussy with his mouth had Sue stroking hers as she watched and heard Rose react, rising slowly and inevitably to another orgasm, Sue not reaching hers, but when Joe moved off to get a new condom and soon had his cock inside the beautiful prostitute, Sue brought the vibrator into the fore, stroking deeper into her this time while sliding against her clit at its exit. Joe’s hands continued working Rose’s nipples and his mouth once more occupied Rose’s mouth, and Sue modeled the fondling of the tits with her available hand while she could only imagine the press of lips against hers, and she was successful at that.

Sue again joined Rose in orgasm, continuing to plunge the vibrator into her while cumming, just as Joe continued fucking Rose, though Sue avoided the contact with her clit. And it was like the two women were in sync despite it being a recording of Rose, but Rose seemed to prove herself multi-orgasmic and Sue did too!

Finally Joe reached his conclusion, ending the fucking for the night, his final jolts of ejaculation inside Rose awaited before he withdrew his much reduced penis, and giving her a soft kiss, he left her alone in bed, grabbing the used condom from the table and keeping the just used one hanging from his penis when he exited the room. Sue realized Joe hadn’t attained the acceptable intimacy of sleeping with Rose. She hoped that wouldn’t be the case with her, and thought it wouldn’t, last thoughts before she moved up the bed, covered herself and slept, the vibrator left for the morning.

When she awoke the vibrator was gone, making her blush, realizing Donna knew she masturbated. She’d slept in past 11am, which was something she never had done, but felt well rested and relaxed. A robe had been draped over her chest of drawers, atop her purse and open laptop, the latter being open made her blush again, but of course it had long gone dark, shut down automatically. The robe ended up being red and transparent, very sexy, probably part of some kind of lingerie set to appeal to Donna’s partner, and putting it on it barely reached her thighs.

She looked into her purse, finding her cell phone and realized she’d never turned it back on since the club. Thinking she’d get a message from Donna, she got one from Joe instead.

“Sorry. I should have called later or let you call, but I wanted to know when I should come by. I figured Donna would be busy until six most likely if she wants to make sure she’s free this weekend, so I thought maybe ten would work. Or I could come earlier, bring some fixings and maybe we could cook something up in that nice kitchen there and get to know each other. Oh, I mean just talking, not in the biblical sense, at least not until we wake Donna and ... Or however you are comfortable. I also don’t have access into the building or into the apartment, never having to need it. I’d need you to get me in, or I could call Gerry. She has the card key that would get me in. Then I wouldn’t have to bother you to meet me on the roof and let me in. I could meet you in the conference area or if you wanted to just meet later in the apartment. Please call me when you get this message.”

Chuckling to herself, Sue set the phone down in the kitchen where she’d strolled and made herself some coffee and Kashi with banana and strawberry slices and almond milk, setting it aside to use the toilet, and once she’d finished decided to take a shower. Just wearing panties and the sexy robe she sat and had her breakfast, fiddling with her lap top to set up the Zoom app. She returned to the bathroom after to apply make-up, which she’d acquired the day before during her shopping spree. The woman whom she’d met who worked at the shop where she’d bought the sexy dress and many others things had told her the best place to buy make-up and to be coached on how to apply it. Her mother, using the Jezebel reference, did not permit her to wear make-up until she came of age, which meant she’d have been allowed the very day she left them, Mother intending to be her coach, the caveat being only wearing it to attract the right man, presumably at church or at gatherings of believers.

Donna had helped her put some on the night before, and tended towards the more demonstrative than what the cosmetic girl had shown her, Sue asking for subtle, Donna explaining they would be going to a place with dim lights. Sue went with the subtle for Joe. Blow-drying her hair and brushing it, she was ready.

When Joe finally accepted her Zoom request which seemed to take forever but was closer to a minute, his avatar appeared, a generic if handsome middle aged man, obviously virtual, whose mouth moved when Joe said, “Hello Sue.”

“I want to see you Joe!” Sue declaimed.

“Yes of course. Give me a minute.”

It only took a few seconds before Joe appeared, sweaty and his shoulders bare. “Better?”

“Much. Did I interrupt you?”

“I was working out.”

“Show me more of you.”

“Okay.”

He obviously was using his cell phone, his right arm extended along one side. His perfect torso, his musculature defined but not exaggerated, shone from his sweat. The elastic waist of the bottoms could be seen, and that suggestive bit of hair slightly above it.

“More?” she asked.

“Then I can’t see you,” he complained.

“Like it?”

“You are very sexy woman, Sue.”

“A body made for sex. You’ve not seen this before?”

“Why would I?”

“It’s Donna’s.”

“She knows she never has to tempt me like that.”

“Just being there you know what will be happening.”

“Yes. Once I got used to her presence, we tend to go at it as soon as possible.”

“Is she as ready as you?”

“Yes, most of the time. Even so, I make sure.”

“How noble of you.”

“I enjoy it.”

“You’ve seen me. Let me see you.”

“Just a second.”

His image moved around until it settled, a low angle looking up, some kind of bench. He stepped back and she could see his cock pressing out the tight material, some sort of Spandex. “Fuck, you are too,” she murmured.

“What was that?”

“You’re built for sex too,” Sue told him.

“Thanks. Working out helps with tension. I have a nice work out room in the basement. I hope I can show it to you.”

“We’ll see.”

“Sue,” Joe couldn’t help whining.

“You still have to convince me.”

“I can be persuasive,” he smiled.

“Not this time, okay? If nothing else I have things to do here.”

“Okay.”

“So getting Gerry to come all the way out there is easier than me letting you in?”

“I guess that reveals the rich boss in me doesn’t it? I called her. She’ll come by this afternoon after shopping for our dinner. I want you to meet her to talk about training to be a pilot.”

“Will you be buying me a helicopter?”

“There’s room for two in the hangar. She often parks there.”

“If I had been afraid of heights?”

“Thankfully you ended up enjoying it after the first bit of startling. More than one of the women I’ve known have been uncomfortable with it, and Gerry’s chopper is much more enclosed than mine.”

“And if I hadn’t been?”

“I don’t know. Thankfully you have. Have you seen enough of me?”

“I guess I’ll see more soon enough,” Sue giggled. “Okay, you can look at me more now.”

“More?”

“Later for that too,” she smirked, even though she was tempted to fondle herself, her juices making her panties damp, and wouldn’t mind if he pulled out that weapon of his and stroked it.

She once more just saw his face and shoulders. “You should let your hair grow out,” she told him. “I prefer the Jesus look on you.”

“The Jesus look,” he laughed. “Somewhat ironic since your mother would consider me a devil or at least demonic.”

“Not really. You saved me didn’t you?”

“You think that now?” Joe swallowed.

“A drowning girl who didn’t know she’d probably keep drowning, who probably resisted saving the way the rescued often fight off the rescuer. Was it a crazy plan? Completely insane. Did it traumatize me? Yes. But how do you salve the nerves of the traumatized? You comfort them, make them feel safe, even let them talk about it, to confront it, not let it simmer just inside consciousness to spike in nightmares or linger in tightened muscles. All these things you did after the fact, including letting me stay with Donna.”

“That was your choice.”

“I suppose it was, but it wouldn’t have been if she hadn’t been there for me.”

“She was the safest choice.”

“The only choice.”

“You’re right. I couldn’t imagine anyone else there for you.”

“Call me when you and Gerry are ready to head here. I have things I need to do, but I imagine wherever I am I’ll be able to meet you in time after Donna gives me access to the VIP area. Perhaps we can time it so Donna joins us for dinner before she has her nap.”

“You know Donna has very restrictive dietary requirements.”

“And Gerry doesn’t?”

“I think a quarter pounder with cheese meal is a favorite.”

Sue laughed. “So Donna’s out?”

“I thought we’d be arriving earlier. What things do you need to do?”

“Looking up the University of Maryland and finding out about applying. Maybe setting up an appointment to meet with someone. Donna and I also talked about me getting a car.”

“Gerry would love to be in that discussion. She’s a bit obsessed with them, knows everything to know about engines, likes tinkering with them more than anything. Her wife has a similar obsession. They bond getting greasy fixing them.”

“And showering together after.”

“Probably,” Joe laughed.

“Is the wife another hot lipstick lesbian?”

“I don’t know. She refuses to show me.”

“In case you make an offer?”

“I would never do that. Donna was a past girlfriend.”

“Nevertheless that might be why.”

“Makes sense,” Joe sighed.

“It bothers you?”

“We’ve always been open with each other, probably why we ended up being friends.”

“Maybe me being in your life will open her up.”

“Are you in my life?”

“You made me be.”

“You know what I’m asking.”

“You’re being impatient.”

“Yes.”

“We talked about me being your agent.”

“Yes.”

“Don’t men like variety?”

“I’m not any man.”

Sue understood. “If it was just me, you would no longer have to go through the process of getting comfortable with a woman.”

“Yes, and also...”

“But Carol was easier.”

“I still needed time with her before we physically met, and it still took me a day. Also ... I think you’d be enough if it were just you.”

“A body made for sex.”

“Much more than that, Sue. I think you know that.”

“Maybe I’d like to be with others. I found out I enjoy the company of women in my bed and perhaps there’ll be male lovers as good as you.”

“As good as me?”

“Shit,” Sue blushed.

“How would you know that?”

“I watched, okay? You with Rose. I had Donna download your spycam videos.”

“And she was okay with that?”

“Are you?”

“I’m not proud of my spying.”

“But you need it.”

“Yes. But Donna...”

“ ... hated it. She told me. I pointed out she loves you despite it and perhaps she’d been selfish taking those videos from you. You ended up with Rose not long after.”

“Yeah. I told her.”

“You told...”

“Rose. Because of the guilt I guess.”

“So she played to it.”

“Yes. I think it upset her for a moment, and then she realized I’d never monetize the videos, me being rich, and with my condition she understood the need. She suggested I never tell any of the other women I recorded. I paid more than enough to keep a record for later use without their permission, and it would only get in the way of their enjoyment.”

“Unless they’re exhibitionists.”

“None were that I know of from my small sampling.”

“I think I am, both an exhibitionist and a voyeur.”

“Ah. Donna suggested you might be. She wasn’t specific, but...”

“Watching me with John might very well have got me horny. It did, and I thought it was remembering how I felt at the time while watching it, but I think it was more than that. I think it excited me that it excited you.”

“You weren’t exactly happy that I had it recorded.”

“It upset me and it excited me, kind of a tangle of extreme emotions. And when I saw the proof of your excitement ... I wanted to see it Joe, that thick long hardness that I had created. I wanted to reenact what I had just seen.”

“But your anger prevailed.”

“Of course it did. And I thought I’d skip through those videos of the other women and get back to the one with me and John, again the whole remembering thing, but I ended up watching you with Rose, and it was...”

“Yeah. Rose was amazing.”

“You never contacted her again?”

“I thought the night and the morning encapsulated the complete Rose experience.”

“The morning?”

“She came to my room actually bringing my little spycam which is motion sensitive and woke me up cleaning my penis and sucking it and riding it to her satisfaction and had me fuck her really hard, pile driving its called, until we both came together. After that, sharing a shower, very intimate but I very much enjoyed it, and then breakfast and off she went.”

“With a kiss?”

“No. Kissing was for the night. She said she just wanted to fuck each other sore in the morning which I guess we did. I suppose that was a break in itself, losing that particular intimacy. The shower too was like saying goodbye to each other’s bodies.”

“You really want to have just me?” Sue asked.

“I do.”

Sue laughed. “So appropriate, like a marriage, forsaking all others ‘til death do us part.”

“Yes.”

“Even when I get old, fat and flabby?”

“Even then, but I’m thinking neither of us will get fat and flabby.”

“That’s if I take to exercising.”

“It actually feels good after, once you get used to the strain. It releases endorphins. You’ll see.”

“You want us to get sweaty together, both in and out of bed,” Sue giggled.

“I suppose I do,” Joe chuckled.

“I’ll await your call I guess.”

“It might be earlier this afternoon.”

“That’s fine,” Sue responded, giggling after she ended the call, thinking of Donna’s teasing of Joe’s desperation.

“Really?” Donna laughed when Sue arrived at her office midafternoon.

“I know,” Sue giggled.

“What were you able to get done?” Donna asked, handing Sue the card which would get her into anywhere in the building.

“The phone actually rang during my interview at Maryland, embarrassing me.”

“Did you shut it off?”

“I just told Joe I’d call him back and he said he was heading here, so it was brief.”

“I suppose that’s alright.”

“I guess I’m not used to the protocol of phones.”

“It’s not like you knew what poor timing Joe would have.”

“It was definitely earlier than I expected. But the man I met with seemed impressed with me.”

“As he should be.”

“Did you see my grades and such?”

“That was Joe’s doing I think. He’s quite the accomplished hacker. I didn’t peek, but I figured if you impressed Joe...”

“Yeah.”

“So did you tell him what you plan to major in?”

“Comparative literature but possibly a double major with something else which a broad scope of classes might find. He said that wouldn’t be a problem because of the basic requirements needed. I asked how basic those requirements might be and that amused him. But I told him I wasn’t interested in the easy courses, the ones so the students not majoring in the subject could skate by. I think that might have surprised him. He said the non-major survey classes were designed to have larger attendance and the ones for majors would be more exclusive. I suggested the possibility of declaring a second major to get into those classes which amused him. He gave me a list of the comparative literature classes available and what courses would be needed beyond them to gain a degree. I asked what an engineering degree might require, thinking that might be my weakest subject and he asked for me to be more specific and I asked if he might print out every one. I suppose I could have been pushing things but it amused him I was being so ambitious or perhaps foolish, but he gave them to me. I asked him if I could pay for the next year and he told me I hadn’t yet been accepted which surprised me since he seemed so eager, and asked who I needed to see to expedite that, because I was more than ready to register for classes and he asked if I might want to look into finances and such and I let him know that wouldn’t be necessary. I think that surprised him more than anything, maybe because of my 4.0 GPA and my 98 percentile SATs being able to get me into pretty much anywhere with scholarships available or if I was rich, pay whatever needed to be paid. Why a girl with such scholastic aptitude hadn’t gotten into some Ivy League school months ago? Again I asked how I could expedite my acceptance instead of telling him about my rich benefactor who would pay for anything in order to fuck me. I figured if I just paid for the year, why would they need to look into finances? Why would they need to know anything about me beyond my scholastic ability and my ability to pay? Would a blow job be required, a thought I decided to reject, being a poor precedent and he seemed quite fey, although with a blow job he could just shut his eyes? He ended up making some calls, the result being my acceptance. Meanwhile I scanned through the classes available deciding not to be too ambitious that first quarter, taking a survey class in physics and a poetry workshop beyond the requirements of my major, creating a fairly full schedule. He sent me to the registrar where Joe’s card paid for the year and I registered for my classes, all available luckily.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.