The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 4: More than Friends

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: More than Friends - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

“Hi, I’m Donna,” said the blonde woman, a couple inches shorter than the nearly six feet tall Sue and at least a decade older. They had just entered the enclosure that ended up housing an elevator which Donna keyed in and the door opened.

“Of course you are,” Sue muttered, following Donna into the elevator, watching her key in the top floor.

“So Joe told you about me?”

“In detail.”

Donna laughed, a low octave for a female, like her voice.

Not surprising, the elevator descended for only a moment before opening onto the entryway of the top floor apartment. A large framed poster hung across the hall somehow depicting a man’s face out of a diverse array of blueprints, a banner above his face proclaiming JAS Industries.

“Joe’s grandfather?” Sue asked.

“Very good. This apartment is for visiting VIPs, either executives of the corporation or those whom we hope to court. It’s actually dual purpose since a visitor for a few days isn’t going to need an entire floor, so to the left is a very posh conference room which can also serve as a dining room with a top line kitchen available, a couple chefs from the executive dining room coming up to prepare food or we hire one of the better caterers in town. Parties have been known to happen from these dinners which can get pretty wild, with a lounge area on one side of the conference room where females have been hired to entertain, and on the other side, shared by the apartment, a hot tub seating 12 if you get close. There’s some serious noise buffers in the walls and doors so a guest isn’t disturbed, though a lot of times the parties are actually for the guests!”

“So you work for Joe.”

“In a way this is what I do. I research the guests thoroughly, both the company execs visiting and those we are wooing, and I can get very deep in the research.”

“Like hacking.”

“Exactly. Once I’ve completed the file, I give it to the contact person and plan out what might impress the visitors most and set it into motion. Occasionally, thankfully not all that often, I help to weed out bad apples, getting them relaxed enough to reveal themselves.

“As far as the apartment, it’s completely separate from the conference area. There’s access through that door,” she pointed to the right, “or through the hot tub area of course, but this elevator is exclusive to the apartment, the conference area has its own, part of the bank of elevators at the center of the building, although only one has access to this floor.”

“Is this where Joe wants me staying?”

“You have a problem with that?”

“Yes I do. I’d like a place where he has no access.”

“That’s why you’re here. You didn’t trust Joe not to slip into your room at his home.”

“Yes.”

Donna nodded. “Let’s take care of you then.” She keyed in the elevator door, and it opened. She pressed the button for the parking level below the lobby and the two rode down several floors.

“I’m not going to apologize,” Sue told her.

“Of course not. This is on Joe.”

“Why are we not stopping at other floors? Is this a busy building?”

“It is, but this is like an executive elevator, like the bosses’, the VP’s, private elevator.”

“A lot of privileges.”

“Joe’s not the kind to have anyone at the top levels not deserving of it. People are never pushed up a level to get rid of them as some companies seem to do, but either earn their privilege or are fired, with a generous package of course. No golden parachute, but Joe provides some cushion to their landing.”

The elevator stopped at the first parking level and Sue followed Donna to a Land Rover a few cars down. The car fob opened the back access to the import and Donna stashed the bag she carried and took Sue’s bag and stashed it with it. Sue climbed into the passenger seat, the door unlocked, and settled into it while Donna did the same behind the wheel. Soon they headed to the exit where a security card gained them the gate opening. Waiting for the traffic to clear, Donna asked, “You can stay at my place if you want.”

“Great, I’m getting hit on by my kidnapper and now by you.”

“To tell you the truth you’re not my type, and what’s this about kidnapping?”

“You don’t know?”

“I haven’t heard from Joe in a few months until he contacted me to meet him at the helipad.”

“I thought you were his favorite?”

“More release when I’m craving dick and he’s my dick of choice. What did he do? I know his situation is difficult, but kidnapping?”

“You really mean I’m not your type?”

“I’m into butch women. I like them tough and manly, the kind who don’t take shit from anyone. But that’s the problem. Inevitably they get jealous of me because I’m a terrible flirt, and they almost always have body image problems, like I chose them but it doesn’t matter.”

“Like Gerry.”

“Exactly. After we broke up we’d bump uglies every once in a while, but she got married to this hot blonde mechanic.”

“It sounds like you might be a bit horny.”

Donna laughed. “I wouldn’t kick you out of bed to be honest. You ever done it with a girl?”

“I’ve only done it with one guy to tell the truth. And Joe ended up getting to him, using him to get me.”

“Kidnapping,” Donna shook her head.

“You live far?”

“Just blocks away.”

“Okay.”

“Hungry?”

“I could eat.”

“Elijah,” Donna spoke to her dashboard. “Call pizza.”

“Calling pizza,” the speakers said.

“Elijah?”

“Proprietary software for security.”

“Gonzo Pizza,” some guy said. “Take out or delivery.”

“Delivery.”

“Address?”

Donna gave it to him, including explaining the access code.

“Got it. What are you having?”

“Sixteen inch tossed. Veggie special.”

“Anything else?”

“Nope.”

“Twenty two fifty. Forty minutes.”

“Thanks.”

“Thank you.”

The call ended.

“Those guys know the drill by now,” Donna chuckled.

A couple minutes later she turned into a driveway that went under a nice modern apartment building. Her space ended up close to the entrance, buzzed open when she passed a card in front of a metal box. The elevator opened to a handsome couple in their early thirties, man and woman, and the man held the door for them.

“Thanks,” said Donna.

He simply nodded, his eyes checking out both of them.

“Men,” Donna chuckled when the door closed, pressing the second to the top floor. “You okay?”

Sue nodded and gave up half a smile.

They kept silent during the journey.

Once in the apartment, nicely furnished, almost rustic, like a feminized hunting lodge, thankfully minus chopped off heads of animal victims, though pictures showed such victories, Donna standing proudly beside dead animals, some fancy hunting bow in her hand, the large window looking over downtown Baltimore, they set aside the bags against a wall and Sue followed Donna into a moderately large well equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel utilities and a butcher block kitchen table. Donna opened the fridge. “Beer?”

“I’ve never had any.”

“Then you probably won’t like it. There’s juice and water, or I could make you some coffee or tea. Oh there’s a split of champagne that never got opened.”

“Sounds good.”

Donna put back her beer and brought out the split. “Glasses to the right of the fridge in the upper cabinet.”

“The skinny wine glasses?”

“Flutes. Yep.”

Sue grabbed a couple and put them on the table. Donna popped the cork and immediately poured the substance into a glass, then filled the other one, handing it to Sue, offering a toast. “To new friends.”

“New friends,” Sue half smiled while they clinked glasses and sipped. “Ooh, this is good.”

“Not had champagne either?”

“No.”

“Sit.”

Sue obeyed and Donna sat kitty corner to her. “Tell me about it.”

Sue made quick work of the telling, ending being left at the beginning of the path with the man waiting in the van.

“I know that path,” said Donna. “I never knew anyone using it, but Joe said it was for emergency in case the helicopter didn’t work out, weather or mechanical problems. I guess he’d have someone pick us up like Percy.”

“Percy?” Sue giggled.

“Why he insists being called Percival, aside from being a pretentious ass. He’s like the foot soldier for what I do, investigating the elite much more personally. He’s a private detective and a gopher when needed by Joe, the attire part of his persona but also his work being amongst the hoity toity. But let’s go back. What were you escaping?”

“My mother’s repression. She kept me on a short leash supposedly keeping me from the evil in the world, any deviations getting me punished as if beating the demons out of me. I kept the front of obedience after some beatings and from my brother’s relentless beating from my father until he got sent away to a school from which he ran away. In fact he was the one who told Joe about me.”

“Do you think your brother knew you’d end up being kidnapped?”

“I don’t know. I talked to him at Joe’s, the first time we talked in years. He didn’t apologize for it, even encouraged me to accept my fate. I called him on the mercenary aspects which I don’t know if he felt guilty about. He said I should talk to Carol, as did Joe.”

“Carol?”

“One of the employees Joe fucked.”

“That did work,” Donna smirked.

“What do you think she’ll tell me?”

“All I know is Joe has ended up being a very good lover.”

“Thanks to you.”

“I suppose that’s true.”

“Do you like him?”

“Very much. It took a while to get to know him, and since Gerry warned me of his condition it didn’t bother me when he found me sort of repugnant at first. I don’t know how any of the other women reacted except he needed me after some unfortunate encounters with a couple prostitutes.”

“He didn’t need you that often.”

“He might have needed me more often than he asked for me and I’m not sure why. Maybe he didn’t want to impose too much or thought I’d rather be with women. It ended up a bit more often when I was the one who contacted him, needing my cock fix and him being the one I decided I wanted for that exclusively, so every few months.”

“It seems you could have some man and share a woman.”

“Remember I prefer my women butch and they tend to be exclusively lesbian as well as being probably not all that desirable to a man. But it’s true that the first sexual contact I had with Joe was him watching me and Gerry make love.”

“He told me. You noticed him get hard.”

“The whole point.”

“It was in his pants, right?”

“Like I said, the whole point, and with Gerry there it had to be, you know? Why?”

“Because ... Joe actually spied on me when I fucked my boyfriend, some sort of spycam.”

“Holy shit.”

“Yeah. And I watched it on his computer.”

“Why would you do that?”

“I had to see what he did, how far he went I guess. And...”

“You got off on it.”

“I remembered what it felt like. It was the best sex I’d had with my boyfriend.”

“Where was Joe when you watched?”

“Standing behind me. I only noticed his excitement after.”

“And?”

“It was like some nerd in high school with an absurd and shocking erection in his pants except it was different.”

“Maybe like seeing it with a boyfriend knowing you made it?”

“I guess it was except layered with the whole kidnapping thing.”

“Did you notice how big and long Joe is?”

“Yeah.”

They both laughed.

“The kidnapping was unfortunate,” Donna murmured.

“No shit. Unfortunately, for some fucked up reason, it makes sense.”

“Tell me.”

The phone rang meaning the pizza had arrived. They ate a couple slices and finished the champagne before talking again.

“You wouldn’t happen to have any cognac?” Sue asked.

Donna laughed. “Is that what you drank at Joe’s?”

“Yeah.”

“I’ve got the same stuff.”

“Water too?”

“Of course. Separate please. One never mixes fine cognac.”

“That’s fine.”

While Donna got the drinks, she reminded Sue, “We seem to have been interrupted at a significant moment.”

“Yeah.”

“Tell me.”

Sue gulped down probably too much of the alcohol at once, although she seemed to be getting used to it somewhat, and followed it with a gulp of water.

“First with me,” she began, “It makes sense because my brother knew my situation and knew I needed to get the fuck out of that house, and honestly I don’t imagine it being mercenary was really behind it. It was a coincidence that I was actually making my own escape, a bit desperately it turned out, but in a way it wasn’t. He knew my eighteenth birthday was coming up and knew I could be officially emancipated from my little hell and maybe even figured I’d make the desperate move I made. I’m not sure of the timing of Joe’s involvement actually and though it was my whining that got the ball rolling with my ex, I think it was him who suggested us getting an apartment if maybe I could help pay the down payment for it, the shit.”

Donna laughed. “It’s not like you need to worry about him stealing your little bit of money.”

“I suppose not,” Sue laughed too. “Joe really set you up nicely.”

“It actually made sense with my skill sets, but yeah. Would I have fucked him if he hadn’t been so generous? Maybe not, but you remember Gerry was once my girlfriend who I still loved a bit and trusted, so it made the choice a heck of a lot easier. In the end, like I said, I ended up really liking the guy.”

“So it sort of makes sense with me and my situation, and the fact that Joe seems to like looking at me didn’t hurt.”

“Did he tell you that? Never mind. Of course he did.”

“Honestly he told me other reasons, like he liked my mind too.”

“Also not surprising. An empty headed blonde would definitely not be his type.”

“I can’t even imagine,” Sue giggled.

They paused the conversation to eat another slice.

“So what makes sense with Joe?” Donna asked.

“What choice did he have? I mean kidnapping ... but what could a horny billionaire hermit who can’t stand the presence of other people except the occasional companion to fuck do?”

“The email thing seemed to work.”

“That was your idea?”

“Gerry’s, but I facilitated it.”

Sue nodded. “Just as Joe suspected. The problem was twofold I think. First it was a bit torturous for him to whinny it down to two after so many conversations.”

“He called me,” Donna agreed. “Tried to help talk him through it and finally suggested I just come out there. He said the first girl would be there in a week and I said ‘So?’ so I came up for a long weekend and got him sorted out,” she smirked.

“Right. The other problem is he’s actually their boss.”

“You think that bothers him?”

“I think it does. Even though, aside from what must have been a huge remuneration, he told them it would not affect their work, unlike you he’d not promote them because of it.”

“Fuck you, but of course I wasn’t working for him originally and like I said it fit my expertise,” Donna chuckled.

“But it could also be that ultimately, though it sounds like Carol was a really nice encounter, they just weren’t girlfriend material.”

“And going through the process again would not happen.”

“Yes.”

“So the question is why you?”

“Completely arbitrary in my brother getting wind of Joe via his girlfriend being friends with Carol, but at the same time, at least to Joe, it was a perfect coincidence. Bettering my situation and his attraction for me combining perfectly. As for the kidnapping...”

“Getting a call from a perfect stranger asking you to come to his lair, his hermitage, so he could fuck you and you’d be his girlfriend doesn’t sound conducive to success.”

“No. And no doubt that would be how the conversation would go.”

“Yeah.”

They laughed.

Sue found her phone. “I’m going to call Carol.”

“Put it on speakerphone.”

“Okay.”

“Hello?” they heard a cautious, medium octave female voice say.

“Carol?”

“I’m Carol.”

“My name is Sue, and I know Joe Solomon. Can you talk?”

“I’m in my car just off work, so yes.”

“You know my brother Roger.”

“Jeannie’s boyfriend? The red haired hunk?”

Both Sue and Donna laughed. “Sounds about right, but being he’s my brother, the hunk part doesn’t quite work for me,” Sue said.

“Who’s with you?”

“I’m Donna.”

“The Donna!”

“Sounds like Joe talked to you about me.”

“In detail! Wow! Thanks!”

“For what?”

“For being his first! You seemed to train him well!”

“He’s a fast learner and before me he did a lot of reading.”

All three of them laughed.

“The detail got me hot,” Carol admitted, “even hotter I should say, because Joe, though an odd guy, is just sexy.”

“I agree.”

“Me too,” Sue admitted.

“Really?” Donna grinned.

“Despite the circumstances.”

“What circumstances?” Carol asked while Donna’s hand grazed Sue breast and whispered, “Still wet?” which made Sue blush.

“Never mind,” Sue said. “It’s been recommended to me that I talk to you about Joe.”

“Who?”

“My brother and Joe.”

“Why would they do that?”

“I think to let me know what a great lover he is.”

“I bet Donna could tell you that.”

“Then why do you think?”

“I don’t know.”

“How did it change you, Carol?” Donna suggested.

“How did Joe change me? Profoundly I’d say.”

“Go on,” Sue prompted.

“Let’s just say I’m not the first girl a guy hits on. Maybe the third or fourth choice which has never made me particularly confident as far as being a desirable woman. And this comes from experience since I’ve got a rather powerful libido and the straggler or the desperate guy I ended up with after rejections or being the last girl standing, it rarely ended up being a stellar night even with my efforts and quick trigger, a lot of times because he was pretty drunk to really perform, but sometimes I would think it was me, that they didn’t find me sexy. Even more rarely would it last past a night, and the longest it went was maybe a month or two, and that was me realizing I didn’t actually like the guy.

“I actually had a long relationship when I was in high school, both of our first, we took each other’s virginity, but when I visited him a couple years later for old times sake he ended up rejecting me because of my size I think. I had taken on some weight by then, but god did that hurt. I started taking care of myself, watching what I eat, exercising regularly, but I’ll always be big boned.”

“I suppose since you’re driving you can’t send a picture of you?” Donna asked.

“No.”

“Did you ever email Joe your picture?”

“I did. Part of the vetting process, which worried me but he ended up choosing me!”

“Okay. Give me a minute.”

A laptop sat on the kitchen table which Donna tapped on, soon bringing up Carol’s picture wearing a t-shirt and jeans, revealing a thick body with abundant breasts, her slight angle revealing an abundant ass as well, her smile genuine on a pretty round face, bangs across her moderately high forehead and hair just past her thick shoulders, straight and blonde.

“You have access to Joe’s email?” Sue asked.

“Hacker?” Donna grinned, showing the image.

“If you got it you see what I mean,” said Carol.

“I see a pretty, voluptuous woman with a great smile who I’d never kick out of bed,” Donna told her. “You don’t happen to be into girls by any chance?”

“No. Sorry,” Carol laughed.

“Too bad.”

“I’m actually a stretched out version of you,” Sue said.

“Really?”

“Not quite as well endowed, but I can see it,” said Donna. “So tell us what changed.”

“Oh my god, when we got down to it it was amazing, the best sex I ever had. He can be relentless and I swear I must have cum a hundred times. He’d go down on me and sometimes me on him to get him back up for more fucking, but he’d inevitably have me cumming with his mouth as well. Heavenly. And when I gave him blow jobs he was so appreciative! In fact he was always appreciative! Just his moans, but his words as well.

“But after, after the relentless sex and I actually couldn’t handle anymore, which is amazing in itself, it was like a weird, not even obvious, self-help session for both of us. Everything he said, and with sex everything he did, it made me feel like a fucking goddess! Even the way he’d gaze at me. At me!

“When he contacted me again, asking when I could come visit again, oh my god, I couldn’t believe it! And it was more of the same except different. Partly was him letting me know not to expect this to be permanent and part of it was me telling him I actually had my eye on a guy who at that point I was just befriending. Like Joe, and like my first boyfriend actually, he’s tall, but a little thicker, you know? But I could see he was checking me out so I decided to come up to him and talk. Unlike before, I didn’t immediately bed him, another one night stand. I guess I wanted it to be something more. And I really think that if I hadn’t been with Joe, I’d never have gotten up the nerve. It upset Joe for a moment, like we were cheating on the guy or something, but I made it clear we were just circling each other for the moment, even though I had every intent to pounce soon, and that seemed to clear things up and it became this long glorious goodbye really. In the end, before I went off in the helicopter, he told me I’d been the best fuck he ever had. Sorry Donna.”

“No problem,” Donna chuckled. “I’m just glad you both had a great time.”

“We definitely did!”

“And the guy?” Sue asked.

“Harry? He’s my boyfriend. In fact I’m heading to his place to fuck the shit out of him!”

“Good to know,” Sue laughed.

“I had to train him a bit, but all’s good.”

“Was training him part of what you learned?”

“Most definitely. It’s about communicating on both our parts. Otherwise how else do you know what he likes or what I like?”

“Makes sense. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Let Joe know I said hi.”

“We will,” said Donna, and the call ended. She took Sue’s hand. “Come with me.”

Sue didn’t even ask where, but when it was the bathroom it surprised her. Donna stripped off her pants and panties and sat on the toilet, pissing. “Sorry. I had to go. Do you mind?”

“No, but me next.”

“Okay. Turn on the shower?”

“Sure.”

Sue measured the temperature of the water coming from the bath faucet and found the switch that brought it to the shower head. The toilet flushed and Donna washed her hands while Sue quickly took her place on the toilet, watching Donna strip off her shirt and bra, revealing a taut body with firm, b cup breasts, her muscled ass even more firm, a rounded oblong shape which Sue decided to be perfect, neither too large which she thought her ass tended to be, nor too small.

By the time Sue finished pissing, Donna had entered the shower. “Mind if I flush?” Sue asked.

“Go ahead.”

After washing her hands, Sue stripped off her shirt and undershirt and reached back to unhook her bra. She felt no reason to delay, in fact made quick work of it, sliding the shower door aside and climbing over the edge of the tub once she’d stripped naked.

“Wow! Great body!” Donna exclaimed.

“I wish I had yours.”

“Nonsense.”

“Joe said mine was built for sex.”

“And he’s right,” Donna insisted before pulling Sue into a kiss. Nothing had felt so sensual before, the soft lips and the wet skin pressed against her. “You okay?” Donna asked after.

“Yes,” Sue breathed. “More?”

“Later,” Donna chuckled and grabbed a washcloth. “Change places with me? Let’s get you wet other places.”

Once thoroughly wet on her backside, Sue turned to wet her front while feeling the gentle pressure of the cloth against her skin. The sensuality continued, and a bit of teasing when Donna barely brushed across her labia while kneeling and cleaning her ass, thighs and lower legs. “Turn,” Donna ordered, and more sensuality and thrills happened on her front, especially the extra-long time spent cleaning her breasts. “God I love these,” Donna announced, using another washcloth to rinse them before giving each taut nipple a kiss. After the abdomen, cleaning the abundant red pubic hair lasted longer as well, fingers teasing the labia a lot longer. “A trim and a shave would be nice, but I’m a bit impatient,” she said, making Sue moan when she gave a quick suck to her clit, kneeling to finish cleaning her legs and feet.

“My turn,” said Sue, taking the washcloths and switching places, lingering on every part of Donna, especially her ass and tits, a bit more tentative with her pubic area, which not having nearly the bush that Sue had, she found a growth of maybe a quarter inch of blonde hair, less detectable than her red.

“I’ve let it grow since I haven’t had a date in a while,” Donna apologized.

“Do you shave it all off?” Sue asked, noticing the evenness.

“Yes. But you’re not getting rid of that wondrous fire hair. Just a trim and a shave around the lips I think.”

“Why not now?”

“I can’t wait. Can you?”

Sue shrugged.

“Nervous?”

“First time.”

“Understood.”

Donna shut off the water. “Come on.” After stepping out, she handed Sue a towel, hers used to dry Sue. Sue did the same for Donna.

Donna took her hand and led her to the bedroom, pulling back the blanket and sheet. “Lie down.”

Sue did as ordered, lying on her back. Donna joined her, on her side, her leg crossing over Sue’s thigh and Sue could feel the bit of texture on her hip of Donna’s pubic hair.

Donna’s slim, strong hands framed Sue’s face gently and her mouth moved onto Sue’s mouth. It became several kisses, and when tongues entered the fray, one of Donna’s hands moved down from Sue’s face, across her neck to her shoulder and slowly onto her breast. The hand mostly held it, measuring it, but a thumb began moving in circles towards her nipple. After arriving, it rubbed there for a while until her mouth, separating from the kiss, moved in the same path as the hand had until if finally reached the nipple. The hand moved south. Even despite the generous pleasure Donna provided, Sue felt the subtle movement of Donna’s pussy pressing and rubbing against her hip.

“Fuck,” Sue moaned when Donna’s fingers reached her pussy, circling the lips before nudging her clit.

“Taste yourself?” Donna asked, bringing the fingers to Sue’s mouth. Sue licked them before pulling them into her mouth and sucking them. “Ooh. Good,” Donna grinned, giving her a soft kiss after her fingers headed back to Sue’s pussy. Her mouth went for the other nipple.

Not long after, the mouth kissed its way down to Sue’s pussy, Donna shifting her body to be between Sue’s somewhat spread legs, but ended up straddling her shin and continuing the rub of pussy against it.

“Oh fucking god!” Sue moaned, lifting against Donna’s tongue lapping at her clit, relaxing when Donna moved off, the tongue working within the labia, her lips sometimes sucking them, with both lips and tongue working her clit occasionally. Both hands reached up to work her nipples.

Sue’s eyes often closed, concentrating on the intense pleasure, but when opened, they inevitably met Donna’s sexy brown eyes, a light brown almost bordering on tan, expressing glee in what she was doing to her. It could even be an evil glee, a demon seductress glee, probably coming from her mother’s indoctrination, but Sue welcomed it, her last real transgression, pleasured by a woman, and embraced it enthusiastically.

She came powerfully soon after, but Donna remained, bringing her fingers into the cunnilingus, pushing into her, fucking her, rubbing somewhere intense, somewhere that filled her with intense pleasure that seemed to reach her very soul. And it kept building, added to by sucks of her clit and squeezes and twists of her nipples, one and then the other, minutes of building, until her hips lifted and some kind of grunt came out of her and the most powerful orgasm of her life seized her and left her completely overwhelmed, barely retaining consciousness.

Out of it, she heard Donna chuckle and looked down and the beautiful blonde woman’s face looked to be drenched.

“What?” she could barely ask.

“You’re a squirter my dear.”

“What’s that?”

“Your pussy squirts like a cock, though different.”

“That’s possible?”

“Yep. Want a taste?”

“I guess.”

Donna brought Sue her cheeks to lick. “Not bad.”

“Yummy,” Donna countered, kissing her softly. “Just like the rest of you.”

“What about you?”

“Depends on you.”

“Lie back.”

Sue followed Donna’s pattern, a long kiss with tongue, hands exploring tits followed by lips, lingering there, her first time intimate with another woman’s soft female flesh, and then some time at her abdomen because of the extraordinary tautness there before following fingers rimming her pussy with her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.