The Hermit - Cover

The Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 3: Choices

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Choices - Being kidnapped should be the worst thing possible, but instead it results in a new life far better than any Sue can imagine, more like a catch and release from her imprisoning home to complete freedom. Joe, her kidnapper, just wants her to be his girlfriend, but even that is up to her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

“Roger, my brother did this to me?” Sue murmured, completely stunned.

“Yes,” Joe replied.

“You fucker. You bought off my boyfriend.”

“He agreed, think about that. And this old friend of Roger ... I shouldn’t say.”

“Just fucking tell me.”

“He told Roger John actually said proudly how he tapped that, meaning you.”

“What else?”

“The friend asked John about how young you are, and John grinned and said he’d tap it as long as he was around.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning he’d be transferring to some school far away.”

“We got an apartment together!”

“Which he couldn’t have afforded without your money I bet.”

“He never said anything about transferring to some other school.”

“Would he have?”

“I don’t know. He said...”

“That he loved you.”

“Yes.”

“And you said you loved him.”

“Yes.”

“Did you?”

“Past tense with what he did. I don’t know.”

“Shouldn’t you?”

“How would I? I don’t even really know what that means.”

“If you had to guess?”

“Sharing your life. Opening your heart to someone, letting them in completely, like becoming one or something instead of two separate things.”

“Things?”

“Consciousnesses? I mean we’re always separate really, but as much sharing as humanly possible. Connectedness.”

“Sounds like sex is a physical manifestation of that, being literally connected. Is that what it was like?”

“Sometimes?”

“Meaning?”

“The first time John made sure I was ready.”

“Meaning?”

“You were weirdly explicit.”

“I was.”

“Meaning he licked me.”

“Sucked your cunt.”

“Yes. Made me cum before he stuck it in. He was good when it hurt, but when it got better he just...”

“Fucked.”

“Yeah.”

“Got off.”

“Yeah. Other times, each time after, he pleasured me less and less before sticking it in. He never lasted enough to make me cum. Except a couple times when I sucked him he lasted longer, and when it was sixty-nine, he did actually make me cum fucking me. I think that was mostly the sometimes I was referring to, when he kept going and our eyes connected and I could see his pleasure because of me and maybe vice versa. That was our last time together.”

“And cuddling?” Joe asked. “That was something I couldn’t do for a long time, but when I finally felt good about being with them, with Donna and with Carol, the bigger woman especially, I felt some of that connectedness you talked about.”

“We never had the time for that. I wanted so much to move in with him so we could finally sleep together. I think it was what I wanted most, along with getting out of that fucking house. Speaking of which...”

“What?”

“Where am I going to go?”

“You can stay here.”

“You mean I have to stay here.”

“That would be kidnapping.”

“You kidnapped me Joe. My ex put some chloroform on my mouth. Some guy brought me out here in a van and dropped me off.”

“I didn’t know what else to do.”

“Not a good first impression.”

“No. Can you give me some time? Stay the night? The door locks.”

“And you don’t have the key?”

“It doesn’t have one. You lock it from the inside only.”

“And you couldn’t jimmy it?”

“Please?”

“You have my brother’s number?”

“I do.”

“Can I call him? I don’t seem to have my phone.”

“I’ll get mine.”

He unplugged it from its charger sitting on his desk and found Roger’s number and called it, handing Sue the phone.

“Joe?” Roger answered.

“It’s me,” Sue murmured.

“Sue! Wow, it’s so great to hear your voice!”

“Yours too,” Sue admitted, sniffling. “What were you thinking?”

“Honestly I was thinking of you in that house. Of our ridiculous parents. Of their cruelty and closed mindedness. I can’t even imagine how you could bear it.”

“I had my escape.”

“I heard, but it was a desperate choice.”

“I liked John.”

“It doesn’t sound like he deserved you.”

“From what your friend said...”

“Honestly the guy’s an asshole, the way he talked about you even knowing you are my sister, but it made him eager to watch you, and he did get this boyfriend to admit what he really thought about you and what his plans actually were.”

“He really did seem nice.”

“Of course he was. He’s a player who struck gold. The problem with men in relationship to young innocent women like you is that the ones who have the guts to approach an attractive woman often are there for the score rather than for any meaningful relationship. The smoother they are, the more careful you should be. After he scored, how much did the talking that got you interested continue? Or did it become all about sex?”

“Yeah. But it wasn’t like we had a lot of time to be together, and I wanted sex too.”

“Of course. But think of it this way. I know how smart you are, smarter than any of us. When we talked I had to keep reminding myself how young you were, because you were like thirteen going on thirty. A guy who actually wanted to have a sustained relationship, at least who was smart enough for you, you’d think getting to know you would be the priority, and the joy for that matter, and sex would be like icing on the cake rather than the whole thing.”

“I guess. But still, Joe?”

“When I heard about Joe, about his problem, I thought you’d be perfect for each other.”

“Perfect? The guy kidnapped me. And you know he’s a hermit.”

“I figured you’d need each other.”

“How so?”

“Part of it you should talk to Carol. I’ll give you her number.”

“It’s probably in Joe’s phone.”

“Right. But once you get past the extreme measures that brought you to him...”

“No shit.”

“Yeah, but I think when you get to know him, how brilliant he is, I think you’ll finally be with someone who has the challenging mind that would be interesting for you, and vice versa. And of course he’s like a billionaire.”

“And there it is. You know he’s had to buy his women.”

“Because of his circumstances.”

“And what exactly do you expect from this?”

“You mean like I’m pimping you out expecting to get rich?”

“Aren’t you?”

“You should know me better than that.”

“I actually don’t know you at all. We haven’t spoken in five years. Why didn’t you contact me?”

“You know the answer to that. Our parents wouldn’t let that happen.”

“No phone. No access to the internet,” Sue agreed. “Even though I played good girl to avoid the punishment, learning too well what would happen if I didn’t because of what Father did to you, Mother never trusted me. Frank even got a fucking phone.”

“Prick,” Roger muttered.

“You guys never got along.”

“Like oil and water, the oil being particularly smug and abrasive.”

“Yeah.”

“You didn’t get along?”

“I avoided him as much as possible,” Sue remembered. “He was a bully at school and worse.”

“Worse?”

“As a freshman and sophomore I tended to be friends with the upper classes.”

“No surprise there.”

“One of them was a cheerleader. You know Frank was a star running back for the team.”

“He was always a jock.”

“A really good one it seems. You know Mother wouldn’t let me on the volleyball team. The coach even pleaded her case. But Frank...”

“Yeah. Fucking cunt.”

Sue laughed. “You don’t know how refreshing it is to hear you say that. Fucking cunt. Speaking of fucking, and double standards for that matter, it seems sweet devout Frank did some of his own, and the cheerleader was in tears one day and came up to me and told me to tell Frank to leave her alone. I asked her what he’d done and she told me he’d hurt her.”

“Rape?” Roger seethed.

“She said it wasn’t because she’d basically seduced him. I guess she thought he was hot. She teased him before a game that if he scored he might score with her. He did score and they set up a time when her folks weren’t home. He was forceful from the get go, demanding she strip for him doing cheerleader moves and then pushing her head down to suck him. She thought he was just being playful, and I guess he did make an effort to get her ready, fingering her and even sucking her, but when she thought about it after she thinks it was for him more than her, experiencing it or something. But when it got down to fucking he just pushed in and I guess he’s pretty thick and it hurt but he ignored her, just fucking her as hard as possible while mangling her tits, leaving bruises, until he came, whereupon he thanked her for being a whore, put his clothes on and left. Immediately she let her fellow cheerleaders know, and it turned out one of them had already had the same kind of experience, which made none of the others happy with her, especially my friend.”

“You said she wanted you to tell him to leave her alone.”

“It seems my brother wanted more of the same. I actually tried to tell him to back off, but he essentially told me to mind my own business.”

“What happened?”

“The cheerleaders would band together whenever he was around, and eventually the quarterback caught word of it and threatened to get to him if he heard it happen again. My friend figured it was to keep from getting a bad reputation for his own pursuits, apparently the guy was as arrogant as my brother. Anyway, stop distracting from the issue here. How much did Joe offer you?”

“Not much really.”

“I asked him what he needed,” Joe explained, “even if this doesn’t work out. It seems he wants to complete his sociology degree which he has struggled to complete needing to work full time in order to pay for classes and to live.”

“Since I dropped out, I’ve gotten my GED, and even with some decent SAT scores it’s hard to get any scholarships to help,” Roger said. “I’ve mostly done construction, which can be tiring.”

“At least you’re like your brother in that,” Sue chuckled.

“No football scholarship?” Roger asked.

“The best he could get was a minor college not that far away. He stays at a dorm and comes home during the summer where he works construction for some friend of Father’s. I forgot he wakes up ungodly early and he ended up catching me leaving this morning and of course was an asshole about it. But that’s fine. At least he saw I was moving out.”

“Didn’t you leave a note?”

“Of course. I didn’t want the parents to think I’d been kidnapped,” she muttered.

“I told your brother to go ahead and matriculate at the University next year,” Joe informed her, “and I’d pay the fees and give him a stipend.”

“How much?”

“Three thousand a month.”

“There’s more,” Roger admitted.

“Which is?”

“Research into starting a free clinic in the area for which I will become a counselor, why I’m getting my degree. I’ve already contacted the counselor who helped me get through my problems and get my shit together and he’s willing to help get it going.”

“Sounds like you went through a lot.”

“Drugs, which ironically kept me alive because I got swept up in a sort of distribution group, a messenger and delivery boy, and it enabled me to afford a cheap room and food, but I also dabbled in them, pot and speed mostly. A lot of the boys took some off the top, but if found out, meaning too much off the top basically, it wouldn’t have been healthy, so I made do with the freebies the group offered, probably to keep the stealing better managed, but the speed particularly got me somewhat dependent, so I quit and moved, and since I’d come of age to get work, I did legitimate work, but I got back into it which was why I went to my counselor who probably saved my life. That and meeting my girlfriend, and not just because she helped me hook up with Joe.”

“So Joe is essentially buying you a clinic for him kidnapping me.”

“I guess you could see it that way.”

“Whatever. I’ll talk to you later big brother,” and Sue hung up. “I’m not staying. What are you going to do about that?” she asked Joe.

Joe sighed. “I’ll take care of it. But could you please do something for me?”

“What do you want?”

“Let me talk to you every day?”

“I thought this all makes you uncomfortable.”

“It should,” Joe said, tearing up and standing, his arms stretched in invitation of a hug.

“Shit,” Sue murmured before accepting it.

“I know it’s probably the wrong thing to say, but I’m not good at social niceties,” Joe said softly into her ear. “But I’m immensely attracted to you, which is why this doesn’t just not bother me, but feels ... amazing.”

Sue pulled away from the hug. “But we just met.”

“Let me show you something, cards on the table as they say.”

She followed him into the office area where he sat at his desk, pulling out a drawer holding the keyboard. A few keystrokes later and Sue saw her face, smiling, obviously at work in the library, and heard her voice say, “John!”

“Holy shit!”

“Roger’s sort of friend took pictures of you and John and I noticed John wearing an earring, so when my agent approached your former boyfriend with my exceedingly generous offer, he also gave him an earring and a small listening device and controller so it could be turned on and off and told him the more he recorded of you the more he would be paid, especially the intimate moments but also as much conversation as possible.”

“Fuck! This was our last time together.”

“Yes. Do you want to watch or...”

Sue answered by nudging him out of his seat and sitting on it. The earring camera enabled Sue to notice John’s focus, like glances down to look at her breasts, or when she went to fetch her stuff, the focus lingering on her ass.

“He said he wanted to get to know me more,” Sue muttered, commenting on the several questions John asked her about herself while they walked to his place, like her favorite color, what music she liked, if she travelled before and where she’d like to go, what she wanted to do and so forth. She cursed silently when, after some intense kissing in his little room she had to use the toilet and he ended up taking the earring out and placing it on a shelf beside the bed so it could view things slightly above and to the side. And when she returned and they stripped naked, he seemed to angle things so the view would take in her nakedness, like when she gave him a blow job, her ass and a glimpse of her pussy could be seen, or when they performed the sixty nine, the side view showed more of her than him, her breasts and again her pussy. The fucking too with her on top, and when they switched up he seemed to show the most of her, pulling her leg up and out of the way like some porno arrangement.

She was angry to be sure, increasingly so, and yet within it she couldn’t help feeling the heat and throbs of pleasure generating in her pussy, a voyeuristic thrill she never knew she had, but could be explained by the moments being recorded, the sex she witnessed and remembered, the best sex of her life.

Unable to look away, and if she did, what would she see? Joe pulling out his cock and masturbating behind her? Of course he’d done that before, got off on her body and her being pleasured. When it ended, she finally looked at him. She saw the column of flesh along his left thigh, inside his pants but easily seen, and measuring in her head she could tell how much longer it was compared to John, and thicker too.

Her anger restrained her from touching it, from opening his pants to get to it so that it could fill her more intensely than John’s cock had, push into that place that her voyeurism had made ready for it.

Her eyes lifted to his. “Can we go now?” she asked.

“Yes,” Joe sighed. “But maybe you could do what your brother recommended and call Carol. She can tell you I’m not some monster despite appearances.”

“Not interested.”

“Maybe later? After I’ve done what you asked and let you be in some safe place?”

“You seem to have taken my phone.”

He noticed the cringe when he approached her and cringed himself because of it, but he needed to open the left drawer of his desk where the phone she had bought the day before had been stashed, her first private phone. Her mother never let her have one before.

“I’ll program in her number and my number.”

“And Roger’s,” Sue added.

“Yes of course.”

Handing it back to her, he went up the stairs and grabbed her bags. Once again on the main floor, he told her, “Follow me.” She took one of the bags from him possessively when he set it down to open the front door.

Once the door closed behind them, he stretched his left arm and Sue saw a wide band, slightly thick, near his wrist. He tapped at it and Sue heard bolts thud, a locking system of some kind. “Not many know I’m out here, but you can never be too safe I guess. Besides the security came with the place. Come on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.